Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bigmit37']Problem guys. My friend signed up for an offer and it has been around 2 weeks but it hasn't gone green. He was charged on his credit card, (onlt $1, it was the complete home offer) but still no credit.

How do I contact freepay? And ask them what the deal is with the credit?[/quote]

unfortunately, freepay is making u fax in missing credit requests now.

[quote name='ster']Alright, I just completed yours. I did FlyCell, seeing how I don't really mind getting a ringtone.

http://www.thisdsliteisfree.com/?r=2810

Here's mine.

Does this one site actually work? I'm still kinda iffy to this one. I know the other one works (the one that starts with a g, i'm not good with names), but what about this one?[/quote]

Hey man, I heard it works... they have an official forum so you can talk to the admins when you have to. the one that starts with a g? Gratis network?

Anyway, thanks for the help man :)!!

Still need referrals for almost all freepay sites and Trainn's flashipods and xbox 360 site. Paying $20 through paypal for any sites. PM me.

FYI, anyone who signed up for a free ipod or anything else from Gratis, your information got sold.

http://news.com.com/2100-1047_3-6053252.html

[quote name='Cnet']In Thursday's filing, the state claims that Gratis violated its own privacy policies by collecting and selling personal information on more than 7 million users, over a period of three and a half years. Gratis sold the information to three independent e-mail marketers, including Datran, in 2004 and 2005, according to the suit. Those marketers went on to fire off tens of millions of unsolicited e-mails to the addresses obtained, the complaint alleged.[/quote]

[quote name='Trugentleman02']unfortunately, freepay is making u fax in missing credit requests now.[/quote]

oh well. That was my first referral and I am def not going the freepay route then.

I will just tell me friend to cancel his referral.

Question about Textpay-

What are the negative aspects of textpay? Do they text message you like crazy? Any hidden fees?

Freepay replied to my gift card request with a big fat no. Said i have to wait for a shipment and closed my ticket.
So i opened another one to reply. Kinda what the GC before they go under from lawsuits....

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Freepay replied to my gift card request with a big fat no. Said i have to wait for a shipment and closed my ticket.
So i opened another one to reply. Kinda what the GC before they go under from lawsuits....[/quote]

Trainn would've done it ;).

I was inspired by the kingdom hearts 2 contest and what have you, and I had an idea about my own kind of raffle, for my 5 ref ipod nano site I was thinking of doing a raffle where people sign up for the 5 spots and then I randomly pick one of them and they win $50 paypal and for my 8 ref PS3 I was thinking of doing the 8 spots and randomly picking a winner for $75 paypal. The refs have to go green to be added to the raffle and go through approval to win. Would any of you go for that?

Okay, since I'm still waiting on 5 referrals for freepay's xbox 360 and it's been awhile with no activity, I'm going to raffle something off.

Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Sealed Copy.

I know probably most of you have it, but it is something going for around $100 on Amazon and probably Ebay too. So, click on my link, go green. Once I have the five and the process starts at freepay, I'll hold the raffle.

Go green, stay green, get a 1 in 5 chance of winning this game. That's 20%, not bad. PM me.

ENDS APRIL 14TH

Sign up at Text Pay Me under me and win a New/Sealed Copy of Kingdom Hearts 2!!! on April 14th randomize all of the names and 2 people will get a free copy of kingdom hearts 2!!!! To sign up just click through my link and enter your adress, name, and cell phone number!!!

NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED!!!

Raffle Spots:

1) Ster
2) SmellHasReturned
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)

Just sign up and PM me with the email you used!!

ONLY 2 PEOPLE SIGNED UP, THATS A 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING A SEALED COPY OF KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!

[quote name='Cris_ronaldo']hey can any1 help me? i want to cancel a freepay offer but i dont know the number. anyone have it?[/QUOTE]

You could also try going through the site again and checking for the number. If you could tell me which offer it is I would be willing to help you look it up.

Holy shit I've done 2 offers and no greens for over a week and I'm stuck at 1/5 for the past 2 weeks :(.

Time for manual credit, if it fucking works in the first place.

I guess I'll start my crazy raffle thing, I'll do flashipods4free first, winner picked at random will receive $50 paypal (or stuff from my list, whatever you want). If it falls through and less than 5 people join by the end of the month (if it's at like 4 then I'll extend the deadline) then everyone that signed up will just get $10 paypal.

Must go green to get added to raffle, if you get dropped during approval you have to go green again in order for the raffle to finish.

[quote name='Dang']You could also try going through the site again and checking for the number. If you could tell me which offer it is I would be willing to help you look it up.[/quote

its for a 30gb black ipod video

[quote name='Cris_ronaldo'][quote name='Dang']You could also try going through the site again and checking for the number. If you could tell me which offer it is I would be willing to help you look it up.[/quote]

its for a 30gb black ipod video[/QUOTE]

Well I meant what offer you did for that. For example, true.com, tickle tests, etc.

I'm paying $20 paypal for any site I need. Includes 123freeforme money and a bunch of other trainn and freepay sites.

Just found out about this… a buddy of mine just got his free Xbox360 for doing this. Text PayMe is a newer service similar to PayPal.. but you make payments from your cell phone. But nevermind all that… if I refer 36 people to sign up with my referal link… I get a free Xbox360! You guys can also refer people to get a free xbox as well… just sign up with my referal link… then to get your own referal code.. go to Referals > Method 1: Send your friends email > scroll all the way down. Your link is at the bottom of the page. Sign up 36 people before April 18th to win your FREE Xbox360.

HELP ME OUT AND SIGN UP. YOU’D BE HELPING ME OUT… IT’S FREE… AND YOU GET A FREE $5 (the sign-up bonus) OUT OF IT!!

https://www.textpayme.com/us/secure/index.tpm?erefa=NzU4MTdkNTktODA0Mi00NGQ4LTg0NzQtZWE0M2M2NWZkM2Zh

anyone hear about the recent PS3 price? Apparently, they said it would be released at 499-599 euros in Europe. Not sure why they are revealing europe price first. Anyway, you think freepay might up the amount of referrals for the PS3 if it does come out at more than expected? I heard rumors about that earlier. Right now, the Ps3 requires the same number of referrals as the 360 premium. I really hope they don't up the referral numbers, because I finished mine a while ago.

[quote name='dpatel']anyone hear about the recent PS3 price? Apparently, they said it would be released at 499-599 euros in Europe. Not sure why they are revealing europe price first. Anyway, you think freepay might up the amount of referrals for the PS3 if it does come out at more than expected? I heard rumors about that earlier. Right now, the Ps3 requires the same number of referrals as the 360 premium. I really hope they don't up the referral numbers, because I finished mine a while ago.[/quote]

Assuming the company is still around by PS3 release date, legally(though legal things haven't stopped freepay apparently) i dont think they can change terms of a contract after you complete your end.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Assuming the company is still around by PS3 release date, legally(though legal things haven't stopped freepay apparently) i dont think they can change terms of a contract after you complete your end.[/QUOTE]

BAH! What is going on! I haven't been to this thread in a while. Just skimmed through today. I had no idea they were in danger. This really sucks. PS3 doesn't come out until the end of this year, so I am really scared about this.

[quote name='dpatel']anyone hear about the recent PS3 price? Apparently, they said it would be released at 499-599 euros in Europe. Not sure why they are revealing europe price first. Anyway, you think freepay might up the amount of referrals for the PS3 if it does come out at more than expected? I heard rumors about that earlier. Right now, the Ps3 requires the same number of referrals as the 360 premium. I really hope they don't up the referral numbers, because I finished mine a while ago.[/QUOTE]

Once your account is approved, you've nothing to worry about. If you don't have an approved account, then they can (and probably will) change the number of refs required once E3 comes around.

I want to try one of these referral deals... gonna work on trying to get a Mac laptop (I've wanted one for a long time now), unless I find out that the number of referrals required is insane, in which case I'll try for something else...

Does anyone have any tips for getting started, or can anyone point me in the direction of a good company to try this through (currently looking at freemacbookpro.com)? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask questions in, didn't want to start a new thread for it...

[quote name='Diiz']I want to try one of these referral deals... gonna work on trying to get a Mac laptop (I've wanted one for a long time now), unless I find out that the number of referrals required is insane, in which case I'll try for something else...

Does anyone have any tips for getting started, or can anyone point me in the direction of a good company to try this through (currently looking at freemacbookpro.com)? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask questions in, didn't want to start a new thread for it...[/quote]
Well this is probably the best thread to ask questions :p. I've only completed a trainn referral site and they seem good, I'd suggest them, but they don't have any laptop site afaik, they have a desktop computer site with a mac mini, but that's it. You could always just sign up to any of their referral sites and take the paypal payment rather than the prize and then use that to buy whatever you want.

If you're looking for a high-end laptop that costs in the thousands then it's going to take a shitload of referrals, but a laptop that costs about $500-600 would probably be around 12-15 referrals, it generally seems like they give out around $50 per referral for paypal payments and a little more than that in the value of an item. You can check out www.anything4free.com they have an index of sites and how trustworthy they are, etc. and also a forum where you can discuss freebie sites.

If you decide to go for a paypal payout then you can site up for just about any site, at least all the trainn ones give out paypal as well as items. I'll give you my links if you want to sign up under somebody ;). I have a little raffle thing going right now for anybody that signs up for my flashipods4free, but I dunno how that's gonna pan out.

From experience, I can tell you that for flashipods4free you can get a $100 paypal payout for 3 referrals and $250 for 5 referrals, yourfreevideoipods will give you a $300 paypal payout for 6 referrals, and yourps34free will give you $375 for 8 referrals or $425 for 10 referrals. Most sites are probably about the same. Just don't go with freepay, they're gonna be dead soon I think. Good luck!

EDIT: and also, to add to that, as you'll see on anything4free, there are referral sites (offercentric I think, maybe others) that have "offers of doom" where the offers given to your last referral or near to last referrals are the harder and more expensive ones to complete to keep you from finishing. So watch out for that too, you'll have to do a lot of research.

[quote name='SpazX']Well this is probably the best thread to ask questions :p. I've only completed a trainn referral site and they seem good, I'd suggest them, but they don't have any laptop site afaik, they have a desktop computer site with a mac mini, but that's it. You could always just sign up to any of their referral sites and take the paypal payment rather than the prize and then use that to buy whatever you want.

If you're looking for a high-end laptop that costs in the thousands then it's going to take a shitload of referrals, but a laptop that costs about $500-600 would probably be around 12-15 referrals, it generally seems like they give out around $50 per referral for paypal payments and a little more than that in the value of an item. You can check out www.anything4free.com they have an index of sites and how trustworthy they are, etc. and also a forum where you can discuss freebie sites.

If you decide to go for a paypal payout then you can site up for just about any site, at least all the trainn ones give out paypal as well as items. I'll give you my links if you want to sign up under somebody ;). I have a little raffle thing going right now for anybody that signs up for my flashipods4free, but I dunno how that's gonna pan out.

From experience, I can tell you that for flashipods4free you can get a $100 paypal payout for 3 referrals and $250 for 5 referrals, yourfreevideoipods will give you a $300 paypal payout for 6 referrals, and yourps34free will give you $375 for 8 referrals or $425 for 10 referrals. Most sites are probably about the same. Just don't go with freepay, they're gonna be dead soon I think. Good luck!

EDIT: and also, to add to that, as you'll see on anything4free, there are referral sites (offercentric I think, maybe others) that have "offers of doom" where the offers given to your last referral or near to last referrals are the harder and more expensive ones to complete to keep you from finishing. So watch out for that too, you'll have to do a lot of research.[/quote]

Anything4free SUCKS! Going there is the easiest way to get scammed! FIPG is better!

[quote name='SithFran']So no one want to get a copy of DDS deluxe sealed?[/quote]

I still have my 13 copies from TRU sale last december....:cool:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I still have my 13 copies from TRU sale last december....:cool:[/QUOTE]

The hell!?! PM me with a price offer, lest you're jesting.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a few more PS3 TraInn referrals. PM me with an offer (what you would like me to give you for a completed referral), and we'll negotiate something. Please be reasonable.

[quote name='MikeMirage']Anything4free SUCKS! Going there is the easiest way to get scammed! FIPG is better![/quote]

What? How can you get scammed by reading a site? I didn't tell him to trade on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back