Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...i sure wish i could do this. It seems way complicated. And the chances of me finding 8 people who havne't done the 360 thing before are slim. Most of the time you have to have a credit card number or a paypal account with monye to do those offers..i don't hav either.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Man...i sure wish i could do this. It seems way complicated. And the chances of me finding 8 people who havne't done the 360 thing before are slim. Most of the time you have to have a credit card number or a paypal account with monye to do those offers..i don't hav either.[/quote]

Yeah, most require a credit card, there are some that don't (like the thisstuffisfree network) but they, of course, require many more referrals. Where it's usually 5 referrals for a 30gb video ipod (About $300 value) it takes 10 refs on this50buxisfree to just get $50 paypal. It's free so you can't really complain though :p.

I haven't had much luck with this50buxisfree though, I've had one ref actually go green and I haven't been credited myself. That network also has ds lites and ipod nanos, I think 36 refs for those. I have a this50buxisfree account if you want to sign up for that, I'd appreciate the ref (if it actually credits :p).

25$ for my final DS referral by Freeplay! Help me out hehe ^^

Or willing to trade if the referral you guys are seeking are not freeplay based and can be completed really fast.

Anybody tried listing their ref links on a facebook flyer? Ya know the ads they run on the left of the screen. It's $5 for one day and 10,000 lists, if I could get one green from it it would be worth it, but I'm wondering if anybody has tried.

ENDS APRIL 18TH

Sign up at Text Pay Me under me and win a New/Sealed Copy of Kingdom Hearts 2!!! on April 14th randomize all of the names and 2 people will get a free copy of kingdom hearts 2!!!! To sign up just click through my link and enter your adress, name, and cell phone number!!!

NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED!!!

Raffle Spots:

1) Ster
2) SmellHasReturned
3) uli2000
4) Chrono72090

5) emrldwpn
6) Zingela
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)

Just sign up and PM me with the email you used!!

ONLY 6 PEOPLE SIGNED UP, THATS A 2/6 CHANCE OF WINNING A SEALED COPY OF KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!

Ok guys I decided I would like to grab a free digital camera since my last one broke. :cry:

Anyway, I am really new to this whole idea of free crap via referrals, so I wouldn't mind any tips, etc. I already did my part, the "pick an item to do thing". I chose the $25 walmart card, and will cancel in 4 days to allow time for the credit.

I will gladly trade referrals, etc.

Here is my referral link:
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=29419682

Just let me know if you want to trade referrals.

Well I put a flyer up on facebook, we'll see how that goes, probably should've just done it for one and had the click link to the ref, but I put all three of my things as tinyurl links that have to be copied and pasted....probably not the best idea, but hopefully I get at least one green :p.

[quote name='jimbo12457']NEW REFERAL SITE!!!

1 Referal = $40 Paypal/Epassporte/Check

They are legit ive revieved items from some of their other sites!

http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=6

This just opened a few minutes ago so its brand new!!!

If you sign up under me Ill send you $15 paypal INSTANTLY!!!!

PM me if interested![/quote]

Alright, I'm game, can you actually get the $40 straight up with one referral or are you saying that you get $40 per referral and you have to get like 5 to actually get the money?

And what offers are there? Any good easy ones?

NEW REFERAL SITE!!!

1 Referal = $40 Paypal/Epassporte/Check

They are legit ive revieved items from some of their other sites!

http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=6

This just opened a few minutes ago so its brand new!!!

If you sign up under me Ill send you $16 (Ill match you Yusuke-Urameshi-:D ) paypal INSTANTLY!!!!

PM me if interested!

Well that facebook thing was a waste of $5, I guess I really shouldn't have expected them to copy and paste a tinyurl link, I might have gotten one signup for this50buxisfree and they haven't done an offer...

Anyway, I guess nobody really wants to go with my raffle thing for $50?

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Well, since my post was last on the last page:
Paying $19 PayPal for refs at http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=49 ! You should try it Spaz :D[/quote]

I already did it for jimbo for $16. I guess you're gonna keep one-upping each other until you get to 39.99 per referral? :p

Just finished my FlashiPods4free yesterday and sent for approval, hopefully I'll get a shipping notice this week and the iPod the next.

Then I'll have to work on YourFreeVideoiPods next ahh.

Man I hope some of my stuff goes green. I did the walmart gift card thing for freepay 2 days ago and still haven't gotten credit. It said that I would receive credit in 2-3 days, but I have to cancel in a week! ... plz work!!!

Man I did the wal-mart offer once....still haven't received credit for it. That was like months ago. But every case is different so good luck.

Offering $30 paypal for freepay's ipods site. $20 for all other sites.

Ok, I have been trading referrals for 2 days now and if everything goes green then I will have 5/10 if SithFran's goes through, etc. :applause: Thats not too bad for 2 days! Now I just need to finish this off so I can get my camera! :)

Hope it works *crosses fingers*

Brody

*EDIT

Still looking for more people to trade with! 5 more to go.. whoo hoo!!!

$75 Raffle for YourPS34Free.com and Conga spot

I can now offer a conga spot on anything4free, so I'll drop the raffle for flashipods4free and start one for yourps34free. Same rules, $75 to a random person out of those who sign up, if I don't get enough by the end of May, I'll pay $10 paypal to each person that did sign up. For this week only you can also get a conga spot if you post in this thread: http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39954

Go green and I'll add you to the raffle, but you have to stay green during approval or you'll be removed and have to be replaced. Must PM me before signing up, also PM if you want more information

Still looking for more people to trade refs with! Once menikmati signs up I will be at 1/10 with 6 pending! Now I just hope some of those guys goes green and I will be close to home. PM me if you want to trade! I obviously don't rip people off, just ask anyone that I have traded with.

Thanks,
Brody

If I has this raffle, would anyone join?
For every 4 referrals I get, there will be a raffle. The name I draw will receive $55 via PayPal. Everyone else would get $15. This way, you're guaranteed a good amount of money and the main person gets ALOT

w00t, new site:

For every friend you get to sign up for me, I give you $0.35.

http://www.thisxbox360gearisfree.com/?r=10

I've requested something that will take me 65 referrals to get. I have requested the xbox 360 itself.
So if you'd like to help me out sign up under me. You'll get $1.00 for your initial registration (and offer completion) and $0.35 for every friend you get to sign up and complete an offer under me.

So, sign up! :p

Hey hey what can beat no credit card required?

Well that textpayme did but not everyone wants to use their cellphone.

So... can you do me a favor and sign up for me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back