Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the jump...I now have a Premier PayPal Account x_X OrderCash4Free paid me $40 via credit card and it was too much to deny :(
EDIT: Whoo! CashCrate pays! $31.78 received :D. You guys should join (through my sig) :D

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Yay, $400 in circuit city cards coming my way from free360xbox finally[/QUOTE]

How did you manage this? I asked about it yesterday and they didn't even acknowledge it.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']How did you manage this? I asked about it yesterday and they didn't even acknowledge it.[/quote]

Go to anything4free.com forums and PM 'Jake'. Hes the freepay rep who posts there and he hooked me up. You just gotta tell him your order number and it should work

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Go to anything4free.com forums and PM 'Jake'. Hes the freepay rep who posts there and he hooked me up. You just gotta tell him your order number and it should work[/QUOTE]

Sent him a PM, thanks for the info pooky.

http://www.godzilla-surf.com/?ref=77

12% for 12days
6% referral fee
6.00 up-grade
Surf 24 sites (12second timer)

For those that enjoyed 12DailyPro, or missed out on it, this site seems to offer the same sort of system. If you aren't familiar with it, PM me and I can walk you through it.

Just a warning, this site is extremely new and might be unreliable. I am starting with the absolute minimum payment, and I suggest others do as well. I heard about the site here:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87485&page=1
It looks like one of the users has gotten paid so far.

Although the site is new and can be somewhat of a risk, with it only being 17 days, there is potentially more money to make if this does in fact become successful. Joining a program like this early on can help getting referrals and extend the time period for which you get paid from it.

For those that were a part of 12dailypro know that these things hardly last forever. If you realize this from day 1, it shouldn't be a problem though. Just put in what you are winning to lose, and after your first payment (12 days), withdraw your initial investment so that you are only working with profits. At that point, you really have nothing to lose. I am not guaranteeing anything from this site, but just offering an early heads up. If the site ends up being successful, then early members will benefit more in the long run. If it doesn't end up doing so well, it is a $6 loss for me (AT MOST).

Also, 12DailyPro opened in May 2005, but shut down in February of 2006. I am not saying this program will last as long, but it just started 17 days ago, so if it does end up being a good site, hopefully early members can see more profits by joining early.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']didn't everyone get screwed over by 12DP and lose their money?[/QUOTE]

Well those that didn't take out money before they shut down did. I took out my intial investment as well as an extra $600 well before then. But many people did either because they joined at the wrong time, or didn't take out their initial investment.

Like I said before though, there is a risk involved. You can end up earning money or you may end up losing. I just want everyone to know that nothing is guarenteed at this point.

Now, didn't the SEC stop 12DP for it's business model? If so, why promote a site, enticing though it may be, that's the precise model that got 12DP in trouble?

FWIW, I'm offering $20 for my last TraInn PS3 completion. PM me if interested. I just need one more to qualify for a PS3 and TWO launch titles!!!

I also received $31.78 from CashCrate, and I've heard no complaints, so it's legit, atleast for now (Though I suggest you sign up through my sig and not jawman's, because if you sign up through mine you'll randomly find a Kingdom Hearts non-GH and Kingdom Hearts II games on the floor*. And if you sign up through his the Gods, mostly the all-seeing Apollo, will spite you.*)

*May or may not actually happen

CashCrate is a site where you get paid to complete offers. However it is not all-referral based. You do the offers yourself, so therefore there's a much greater variety. Some offers are not offered on referral sites because they are too low-paying. For example, there are a lot of Submit-Your-Email type things that pay $1.00-$2.00 or some Submit-Your-SSN that pay $4-5. There's things like Ebay, where you sign up and make a bid and get $8.00. There are high-paying offers, which are like on referral sites, but you can get cash for them instead of "Get 4 more friends to do this and THEN get paid". For example, there's Flamingo Club, a gambling site, which pays $110.00.
There's a $5 minimum-cashout. A site like CashCrate is good, because although it usually does not pay as highly as referral sites, you can still get a good amount of profit/extra-cash from little offers

Edit: Also, for Flamingo Club you only have to deposit $50, no wagering requirements. So once you get credit, even if you do gamble all your money and lose it all, you're still up $60

Most take about 5 minutes. I suggest you clear your cookies after each/a couple, and maybe use one email address for half and the other for half since some of these are from the same company. For the submit your email offers, you sometimes have to also enter your address(Roboform :D) and/or take one page of a "survey" (those things where you just click "No" like 20 times)

Just wanted to drop in and say Phoenixsurf paid me 6 times already. Compactsurfing I joined later got 3 cashouts. Check 'em out!

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, didn't the SEC stop 12DP for it's business model? If so, why promote a site, enticing though it may be, that's the precise model that got 12DP in trouble?

FWIW, I'm offering $20 for my last TraInn PS3 completion. PM me if interested. I just need one more to qualify for a PS3 and TWO launch titles!!![/QUOTE]

How difficult are TRAINN offers? I'm in need of quick cash for my next games and I'm tired of the referral thingy (if I ever complete my Freeplay DS I'll be done there).

[quote name='mykevermin']FWIW, I'm offering $20 for my last TraInn PS3 completion. PM me if interested. I just need one more to qualify for a PS3 and TWO launch titles!!![/QUOTE]

Allow me to also say that, in addition to $20, I can offer a spot on the TraInn PS3 conga to whomever goes green for me. PM first, please.

[quote name='kamui34']How difficult are TRAINN offers? I'm in need of quick cash for my next games and I'm tired of the referral thingy (if I ever complete my Freeplay DS I'll be done there).[/QUOTE]

There are many offers similar to freepay's. I still don't understand why you say freeplay. It's not like the only thing they offer for free is videogames.....They have computers, giftcards, and even handbags.

BTW.....trainn also has a referral system. I mean I guess you could go with their point system but I think the referral is easier.

Ok, just got back from a state leadership conference and want to get this digicam even faster now! I missed out on some good opportunities of keeping "precious moments" of some hot chicks at Hershey, PA... so I want this camera! lol :hot: :drool: :hot: :drool:

Anyway, pm me if you are interested in trading referrals, etc. Thanks to all of you that I have already traded with.

Brody

Here are the offers that I have done so far, so you know what I can trade for. Don't mind all of the symbols and stuff.. this is a copy/paste from my reference file.

FreePay:
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=29419682 *$(2/10) 4 Pending
http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=29419886 (0/20) 0 Pending
http://giftcards.freepay.com/?r=29419957 (0/5) 0 Pending
http://gamingsystems.freepay.com/?r=29437419 *$(0/4) 0 Pending
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=29437814 *$(0/5) 0 Pending
http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=29471062 *$(0/8) 0 Pending
http://phones.freepay.com/?r=29471739 *(0/7) 0 Pending
Transcendent Innovations:
http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=2669482 *$(0/8) 0 Pending
OrderIt4free:
http://www.ordercash4free.com/?r=487 (0/?) 0 Pending
OfferCentric:
http://www.ipodnanos4free.com/default.aspx?r=634187 *$(0/4) 0 Pending

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I reffed ya! (the offer is still being processed though.)

Can someone give me a list of good referral based sites that dont require credit cards?[/quote]
The whole ThisStuffIsFree Network (which includes the xbox 360 gear site) doesn't require credit cards. They have ThisIpodNanoIsFree.com, ThisDSLiteIsFree.com and I have an account for This50BuxIsFree.com if you would sign up under that I'd appreciate it, other people on here have the other two, so you can sign up under those.

The sites don't seem to be working right now though, they should be back up soon.

[quote name='SpazX']The whole ThisStuffIsFree Network (which includes the xbox 360 gear site) doesn't require credit cards. They have ThisIpodNanoIsFree.com, ThisDSLiteIsFree.com and I have an account for This50BuxIsFree.com if you would sign up under that I'd appreciate it, other people on here have the other two, so you can sign up under those.

The sites don't seem to be working right now though, they should be back up soon.[/quote]
Yeah, I signed up for those allready. All the other stuff requires a CC? Damn.

Ahh, i was wondering what was up with that. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, I signed up for those allready. All the other stuff requires a CC? Damn.

Ahh, i was wondering what was up with that. Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]
There are probably others that don't require credit cards that are basically the same as thisstuffisfree, but I don't know them. Apparently you signed up under me for this50buxisfree anyway so thanks :p.

It seems hard as hell to get credit on fucking this50bux though, I've had 8 people sign up, 3 people complete offers and 1 person actually get credited (I haven't even been credited). I guess service is pretty shitty when credit cards aren't required...

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I also received $31.78 from CashCrate, and I've heard no complaints, so it's legit, atleast for now (Though I suggest you sign up through my sig and not jawman's, because if you sign up through mine you'll randomly find a Kingdom Hearts non-GH and Kingdom Hearts II games on the floor*. And if you sign up through his the Gods, mostly the all-seeing Apollo, will spite you.*)

*May or may not actually happen
[/quote]

sign up for cashcrate through me or i will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

If you don't sign up for my 50.free4me and cashcrate sites, you're in favor of the new Paris Hilton game. No exclusions, no changes, no jawman repeating this and saying "and".

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']If you don't sign up for my 50.free4me and cashcrate sites, you're in favor of the new Paris Hilton game. No exclusions, no changes, no jawman repeating this and saying "and".[/quote]

you're right. Sign up under him. His link is in my sig

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Does the Freepay network require a credit card? how about the free4me network?[/quote]

Freepay does, dunno about free4me (though someone else said the $50 is, so at least that one is).

Uh, have any of you gotten anything weird in the mail?

This is my first day doing this, and I was using someone's 50buxisfree referrall, but it asks for my address. I don't wanna get extra mail, I already get a lot.

Errr...well I assume you're not just doing these sites for fun? o_O The address is to receive actual items (ipods, laptops, Plasma TVs, visa gift cards....). I've never received anything in the mail, since I prefer to receive PayPal. You can put an old address down if you just want to receive PayPal, but if you plan on doing other sites, the site owners may be like "Hmmm...why is his address different on each site?"

[quote name='Flyersfan']what items?

What have you recieved?

Can I just put an old address down?[/quote]

Like if you order a visa card with the $50 on it, not ads. I dunno if they can really verify anything, but it's technically against their terms and conditions to put an address that isn't yours.

You can sign up under me if you'd like ;) http://www.this50buxisfree.com/?r=901

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Errr...well I assume you're not just doing these sites for fun? o_O The address is to receive actual items (ipods, laptops, Plasma TVs, visa gift cards....). I've never received anything in the mail, since I prefer to receive PayPal. You can put an old address down if you just want to receive PayPal, but if you plan on doing other sites, the site owners may be like "Hmmm...why is his address different on each site?"[/quote]

That's what I mean. I just wanna recieve via paypal. I don't want to get a whole bunch of letters in my mailbox from websites and stuff like that.

What I mean is, I clicked on your ref., and I filled in my e-mail and password. But then it asks for a shipping address? I don't get that part, i just want it via paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back