Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my ipod, it took about a month after saying STV :roll:

[quote name='b3b0p']I think I might do the Wii Conga, but not at this very moment.

I've been approved for my PSP on FreePay and it has said Sent to Vendor for almost 1 month (1 month in 1 week). Anyone get anything from FreePay? How long after "Sent to Vendor" did it take?[/quote]

im a new member and was delighted to finally find a site that allows referrals. i just recently joined freepay for a premium ipod, its my first time to try those free ipod sites but i've read a lot about them, pls help me complete my 8 referrals, i was hoping this site could help me coz so far its been hard to get the referrals i need. im not sure how to make a conga so i'll just post my referral link.

http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=30677083

if your interested in blingo, be my blingo friend. i won a movie ticket from blingo, so far that's about it

http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=INqUXGPICImIhy-CIAvILe-si-s

[quote name='deutz21']im a new member and was delighted to finally find a site that allows referrals. i just recently joined freepay for a premium ipod, its my first time to try those free ipod sites but i've read a lot about them, pls help me complete my 8 referrals, i was hoping this site could help me coz so far its been hard to get the referrals i need. im not sure how to make a conga so i'll just post my referral link.

http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=30677083

if your interested in blingo, be my blingo friend. i won a movie ticket from blingo, so far that's about it

http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=INqUXGPICImIhy-CIAvILe-si-s[/quote]

Starting FreePay sites = big mistake.

Can I do an offer for someone if I already have an account for that same item?

If so, I'll be willing to sign up for an offer under anyone @ www.3604free.com for a small fee or if you sign up for one of my offers :lol:

also I would pay anyone $20 if you do an offer under me

not only that, I will enter whoever signed up under me in a little raffle for any game under $35 including tax

I have only signed up for the site right now and havent done any offers yet so once I do, I'll post up a referral link. Thanks ;)

[quote name='xabsolut']Can I do an offer for someone if I already have an account for that same item?

If so, I'll be willing to sign up for an offer under anyone @ www.3604free.com for a small fee or if you sign up for one of my offers :lol:

also I would pay anyone $20 if you do an offer under me

not only that, I will enter whoever signed up under me in a little raffle for any game under $35 including tax

I have only signed up for the site right now and havent done any offers yet so once I do, I'll post up a referral link. Thanks ;)[/quote]

nope, if you have already signed up for the site, you are out of luck.

[quote name='xabsolut']wouldnt it still work if I followed somebodys link and just signed up for an offer under them?[/quote]

unfortunately they usually say that violates their TOS and means you signed up twice for their site. Some sites may let you off, but that is doubtful.

I'm going to start a conga line for the NINTENDO WII!!!!

Here's the deal: Sign up under one of the two people at the top, post (in this thread) the person you signed up under, the offer you did, and the date you did it. You'll be put into a holding queue on the conga, and once the referrant confirms that you've gone green, then you will be added to the conga.

Just to make things fair, the conga will be rotated every week (on Wednesdays). So, if the two people at the top don't get enough referrals, it will still rotate to the next two on 6/14. If one or both get the number of referrals, then they will be taken out of the conga immediately and replaced with the next person in line.

You only need to do one offer for one person to get on the conga, not both. It speeds things up to have two people on top, however.

DO OFFERS FOR ONE OF THE TWO FOLLOWING PEOPLE

1) mykevermin (0/7)
2) OPEN! (0/7)

Next groups to lead the conga

To be added 6/14:
1) OPEN
2) OPEN

To be addred 6/21:
1) OPEN
2) OPEN

Signed up, not yet green:
1)
2)

Stepped aside/all offers complete! :mrgreen:
1)
2)

Rather than making a long post about this companies' offers, let me point out that the best offer to do is one of the multiple tickle tests. They cost $4.95 to complete, go green in under half an hour, and can be cancelled online immediately. They are *VERY* convenient, but not free. Other people are welcome to chime in with what they consider to be the best offers for this site.

This will be the basic setup for the conga as it goes on. PM me with any questions or concerns. Good luck!

Just got my free PSP from www.everyfreegift.com

The site is legit. Great thing about it is you don't need ANY referrals. There are tons of free gifts too. I actually messed up when choosing my gift. I didn't look through the gift card section. Apparently you can get a free $1000 (one thousand) visa gift card for doing 6 offers. My PSP required 5 offers. Kind of a bummer, but free is free.

Like I said, no referrals. Only catch is it requires you to do multiple offers.

There is another site just like it
www.anyfreegift.com

I think you can only do each site once.

I plan on getting a new credit card so if anybody has a referral link and is giving away free stuff(paypal/game/etc) I will do their one.

Its a win~~~~win for everyone!

Just PM with details and I'll do the best one. Meaning good credit card and good free stuff from you.

On freepay, what comes first, Sent to vendor or Processing? I am no Processing, but I thought that was what it said before it said Sent to Vendor?

Hopefully this is good news.

[quote name='b3b0p']On freepay, what comes first, Sent to vendor or Processing? I am no Processing, but I thought that was what it said before it said Sent to Vendor?

Hopefully this is good news.[/QUOTE]

Processing comes before Sent to Vendor.

[quote name='Technique']Processing comes before Sent to Vendor.[/QUOTE]
Wonderful. I was on sent to vendor for over a month and now I'm back to processing.

Hey guys, i will do any referral for money [[no paypal, will take money orders or checks]] . i will also cyl for something cheap. just PM me if u want a referral. u just gotta show me how to do it. im pretty sure i know how to do most of it though.

[quote name='xabsolut']Ok, did my offer for 3604free on trainn ( the $350 Paypal payment )

now its your turn! :bomb:

all the info is in my sig so if any of you decide to do it make sure you PM me first and tell me your paypal address and stuff. thanks!

also how do I put http://www.3604free.com/goods/1217747.png as a picture in my sig? :X[/QUOTE]

Use
tags. I'm giving up on my referrals.

2 referrals down.. 6 more to go! :applause:

btw.. i would like to know if i signed up for blockbuster or the tickle test with one person
can i sign up for blockbuster or the tickle test again through a different referral?

edit: how come my sig keeps disappearing?

I've still got room for 1 more macs.free4me referral the current moment, running low on cash.

By the way, PM me w/ your e-mail address if you intend to actually FINISH the site. This is the only forum where I post my link and I've already got 43 random e-mails/sign-ups that are forever pending.

It'll take around $15 to complete if you choose the right offers, then $45-55 is yours.

Trainn is starting to piss me off with one of my offers. "Uh, to get credit you need to copy/paste your welcome email and all headers" I did that assbags. A month ago.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Trainn is starting to piss me off with one of my offers. "Uh, to get credit you need to copy/paste your welcome email and all headers" I did that assbags. A month ago.[/quote]

What offer did you do? I had to send manual credits for 2 offers TWICE per offer and contacted Alan on a message board with the situation and got both credits within a couple of days.

Alright, had a good day at work ($30 tip on a single delivery :)) and can afford one more referral.

Just recently got CAGer Ricochet yesterday, and can get one more referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back