Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='splinky321']You only have to buy the results for the test you took in order to get credit, but Tickle throws in a free week of their membership which will auto renew after 7 days and charge you. You can cancel that immediately after buying your results as it is not a part of the requirements for credit, it's just something they try to get you with hoping you aren't paying close enough attention to your account to cancel it.[/quote]

How long should I wait before I cancel?

Are there any conga lines going on right now? Specifically for a Wii or PS3. Way to many pages to look through to find them. Thanks if anyone can tell me this.

[quote name='Sulik2']Are there any conga lines going on right now? Specifically for a Wii or PS3. Way to many pages to look through to find them. Thanks if anyone can tell me this.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there are, but if you don't mind I think I would like to start one for the Wii.

Wii Conga Line

1.) Technique
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Pending Offer Completion
1.)
2.)
3.)

Graduated
1.)
2.)
3.)

I figure it would look something like this. PM me if you are thinking about joining the conga line.

[quote name='Sulik2']Are there any conga lines going on right now? Specifically for a Wii or PS3. Way to many pages to look through to find them. Thanks if anyone can tell me this.[/QUOTE]

Congas only benefit the first two-three people who sign up, and that's only on a high-traffic site like A4F. If you like, you can sign up under my Wii referral program and I'll pay you $20. ;)

[quote name='menikmati']I would love to be in the conga, but I've already signed up for gaming.free4me.net :([/QUOTE]

You can join if you want. How about we place you in the 2nd spot.

[quote name='mykevermin']Congas only benefit the first two-three people who sign up, and that's only on a high-traffic site like A4F. If you like, you can sign up under my Wii referral program and I'll pay you $20. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right, but still, it's to help the CAGs. A4F has so many members that it's line is probably extremly long and you would probably get the site done just as fast as you would on here.

[quote name='Technique']You can join if you want. How about we place you in the 2nd spot.

Yes, you are right, but still, it's to help the CAGs. A4F has so many members that it's line is probably extremly long and you would probably get the site done just as fast as you would on here.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll take that 2nd spot.

Yeah, I'm in the gaming.free4me conga on A4F, I joined within the first day the site even came out. So many people joined the conga that I get my referral link posted once every 5-6 weeks.

to any and all CAG veterans,

I am new to the whole referral concept, and was wondering if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. I have been looking through this thread for awhile now, and am wondering a few things:

1. how exactly does a conga line work? I am under the assumption that, as a new joiner to a conga line, you use the #1 person's referral link, thus giving them another referral, and adding your name to the line. Is this correct?

2. What would be my best course of action (read: cheapest; I don't mind doing endless polls or that stuff, I just don't have a lot of money to spend) for me if I want to get an Xbox 360 through referrals? Please include any sites you would recommend.

3. How much money does completion of a referral for, say an XBOX 360, cost?

Thanks for reading, and any insight you could provide me would be greatly appriciated.

V

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']How long should I wait before I cancel?[/QUOTE]

I have always done it immediately after I buy the tests, within the first minute or so, so I don't forget. Canceling the membership wont affect your credit status, the only requirement for credit is that you buy the test.

I wouldn't mind being put in that gaming.free4me conga as well.

[quote name='splinky321']I have always done it immediately after I buy the tests, within the first minute or so, so I don't forget. Canceling the membership wont affect your credit status, the only requirement for credit is that you buy the test.

I wouldn't mind being put in that gaming.free4me conga as well.[/quote]

I thought that if you cancel too soon, they'll contact your referral site and they'll put your account on hold.

Advertisers pay to get new people. Tickle doesn't pay out $40+ just so someone pays them $4.95. They can revoke your credit but usually they don't. I normally wait about 2-3 days before cancelling a Tickle offer

I wondered how those conga lines worked.

Mykevermin, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about the trade. I am just now reading over some of the comments of the last couple days. Do you still need that referral?

Menikmati, how is the advertisement going at RS? Are you getting any more cash requests than normal? I am thinking about doing that for my $250, or some other site.

Totally unrelated, but I am putting out a $20 bounty, payable to anyone that signs up for my 250.FREE4ME.NET site!!!

[quote name='Veritas1204']to any and all CAG veterans,

I am new to the whole referral concept, and was wondering if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. I have been looking through this thread for awhile now, and am wondering a few things:

1. how exactly does a conga line work? I am under the assumption that, as a new joiner to a conga line, you use the #1 person's referral link, thus giving them another referral, and adding your name to the line. Is this correct?

2. What would be my best course of action (read: cheapest; I don't mind doing endless polls or that stuff, I just don't have a lot of money to spend) for me if I want to get an Xbox 360 through referrals? Please include any sites you would recommend.

3. How much money does completion of a referral for, say an XBOX 360, cost?

Thanks for reading, and any insight you could provide me would be greatly appriciated.

V[/quote]

Sent you PM

Just look at my sig. The two sealed games I have at the moment are Scaler for XBOX and Xevious for GBA. I also have other complete games.
mykevermin I'm going to do that deal soon. Is it possible you can sign up for it and cancel and not get charged?

Ok, I'm new to this and was wondering if there are any ways to get a PSP or DS lite or 360 or whatever, without using a credit card, I don't feel like signing up and canceling things. Is there anyway I can do surveys or something to get it? If I joined a congo line, would I have to have a credit card and sign up and cancel?

Thanks.

Edit: I would like to do the Wii congo line, but what do I have to do besides sign up? Thanks again

[quote name='Lynsanity']I wondered how those conga lines worked.

Mykevermin, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about the trade. I am just now reading over some of the comments of the last couple days. Do you still need that referral?

Menikmati, how is the advertisement going at RS? Are you getting any more cash requests than normal? I am thinking about doing that for my $250, or some other site.

Totally unrelated, but I am putting out a $20 bounty, payable to anyone that signs up for my 250.FREE4ME.NET site!!![/quote]

I've gotten swap requests that were for site-for-site, so I declined those. Nobody has requested a swap for me yet at my current price point though.

I only need one more for my 3604free. I have a guy that should be signed up already, but he hasn't yet, hopefully he'll do it tonight sometime. If he does sign up tonight, it will have taken me exactly one month to finish the site.

If freakin' Cris_Ronaldo would have kept his word, I would be all done now.

[quote name='akilshohen']Just look at my sig. The two sealed games I have at the moment are Scaler for XBOX and Xevious for GBA. I also have other complete games.
mykevermin I'm going to do that deal soon. Is it possible you can sign up for it and cancel and not get charged?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the offer you do. True.com is free, stamps.com is free, and some others are free. Check out www.ratetheoffers.com (there may perhaps be a better, or more recent, database available). There should be information on the overall average cost of the offer, time to green, difficulty in cancelling, and whether or not there are any implicit contracts/extra purchases demanded of you. If the offer you want to do isn't in there, post it here and some of us may have info.

[quote name='menikmati']No sign of the MacBook Pro yet, maybe tomorrow...? :([/QUOTE]

Probably...I just checked where PC Mall is located (Not sure if your Mac Book is coming from there or not, but it is possible), and they're located in TN which is closer to me (NJ), so that could explain a delay in the shipment. UPS is weird sometimes too. A few weeks ago I had a package I was expecting on Friday. The tracking number said it was out for delivery and all so I thought I was safe. I was home when the UPS truck came by, and they went right past my house. I checked the tracking later the day and the delivery was rescheduled to the following Monday. The package was a business item which I needed for that Saturday, so I was screwed. The sad part is that it spent a few days at the local UPS shipping facility (or whatever it is called, big UPS building where tons of trucks come out of daily :) ), and this building is pretty much within walking distance of my house. They have no problem getting my package from across the country to this building, but yet they cannot bring it a few feet to my house. Strange.... Sorry for the long rant, but long story short, UPS is probably just being it's normal odd self...if you don't receive it tomorrow you can also probably get the tracking number from Peter if you don't already have it (I never got mine for some reason).

[quote name='THPS']Probably...I just checked where PC Mall is located (Not sure if your Mac Book is coming from there or not, but it is possible), and they're located in TN which is closer to me (NJ), so that could explain a delay in the shipment. UPS is weird sometimes too. A few weeks ago I had a package I was expecting on Friday. The tracking number said it was out for delivery and all so I thought I was safe. I was home when the UPS truck came by, and they went right past my house. I checked the tracking later the day and the delivery was rescheduled to the following Monday. The package was a business item which I needed for that Saturday, so I was screwed. The sad part is that it spent a few days at the local UPS shipping facility (or whatever it is called, big UPS building where tons of trucks come out of daily :) ), and this building is pretty much within walking distance of my house. They have no problem getting my package from across the country to this building, but yet they cannot bring it a few feet to my house. Strange.... Sorry for the long rant, but long story short, UPS is probably just being it's normal odd self...if you don't receive it tomorrow you can also probably get the tracking number from Peter if you don't already have it (I never got mine for some reason).[/quote]
Thanks, I just did a little calculation on UPS.com and for Ground, it said it would be here on Friday.

I'm sort of glad I'll get it tomorrow because I had nobody home today to sign for it, but my relatives will tomorrow.

Also, Free4Me doesn't have tracking numbers for their items.

EDIT:

Peter just mentioned the MacBooks on the A4F forums:

"For the MacBooks you probably should get them tommorow/Monday - they actually shipped on Wednesday according to our supplier."

For those of you who have done the true.com offer:

How was your cancelling experience? The muzak while on hold stutters and is so fucking annoying I can't help but think it's intentionally that way. I'm still on hold, the coffee maker is far enough away to be a nuisance, and this music/talking makes me want to punch someone in the fucking face. A lot.

[quote name='mykevermin']For those of you who have done the true.com offer:

How was your cancelling experience? The muzak while on hold stutters and is so fucking annoying I can't help but think it's intentionally that way. I'm still on hold, the coffee maker is far enough away to be a nuisance, and this music/talking makes me want to punch someone in the fucking face. A lot.[/quote]

For me, i had my phone on loudspeaker.

So i was just listening for someone to answer the phone.

To cancel was pretty easy - unlike horrible AOL.

Just be a little more patient. :D

[quote name='mykevermin']Yeah, it wasn't so bad - maybe a 10 minute wait, and minimal pressure to keep a subscription.[/quote]

yeah - unlike some other offers that hound you like hunting dogs.

I think I was on there 10-15 mins as well. I ended up having to call 3 times. 1 because there was a problem with my card. One to cancel, and one to have them resend me the confirmation info. I don't think I ever got credit for the site either.

I had to wait 15 minutes for True.com because when my first call went through after 10 minutes of waiting, the hung up on me. I was like....uh....:censored:. I called them back and I only had to wait 5 minutes. After that it was really simple to cancel for me too, no hassle at all and the person who answered the phone was really nice. It was the easiest cancellation by phone I have ever done. As for the music, I punched myself in the ear so I didn't have to hear it anymore.

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']How about $15 for my gaming.free4me.net referral?[/quote]

I have done that already.

Have you done yourfreevideoipods.com before?

My true.com cancelling experience was pretty easy, I don't remember how long I was on hold, but I don't think it was very long at all. And the lady I talked with might have offered me a lower price and that was all, after that she just cancelled it.

[quote name='jnrbud2002']I have done that already.

Have you done yourfreevideoipods.com before?[/quote]

I rather not do a referral again. The tickle was good since it was cheap and you could cancel online, but I don't want to do something where I get something in the mail and have to call a phone number to cancel.

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']I rather not do a referral again. The tickle was good since it was cheap and you could cancel online, but I don't want to do something where I get something in the mail and have to call a phone number to cancel.[/quote]

Sent Pm to you about this.

[quote name='jnrbud2002']Sent Pm to you about this.[/quote]

I thought that I heard that Tickle might be changing its policy about you being able to do it again after 7 days?

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']I thought that I heard that Tickle might be changing its policy about you being able to do it again after 7 days?[/quote]

Really. I heard about it - but i haven't gotten anything official.

There is always Blockbuster and Netflix though.

to be honest, its going to be hard to find offers that you will be able to cancel online.

Nothing is wrong with calling in customer service - just make sure you avaoid AOL!!!

[quote name='jnrbud2002']Really. I heard about it - but i haven't gotten anything official.

There is always Blockbuster and Netflix though.

to be honest, its going to be hard to find offers that you will be able to cancel online.

Nothing is wrong with calling in customer service - just make sure you avaoid AOL!!![/QUOTE]

Wait a sec, you can do blockbuster and netflix again after 7 days? With the same account? What?!?! If that is true, I may be luredback into the game.

[quote name='Lynsanity']Wait a sec, you can do blockbuster and netflix again after 7 days? With the same account? What?!?! If that is true, I may be luredback into the game.[/quote]

Oh no!!!!!

I believe that's only Tickle. But they may be changing this option though.

You can only do Netfliz and Blockbuster once.:)

Anyone know of any sites where I can trade referrals for cash? I really want to get my free PSP but I've signed up for so many sites I don't think I can trade referral for referral anymore so paying people to sign up for me would be better.

[quote name='super_nerd']Anyone know of any sites where I can trade referrals for cash? I really want to get my free PSP but I've signed up for so many sites I don't think I can trade referral for referral anymore so paying people to sign up for me would be better.[/quote]

There is Freeipodguide.com, Anything4free.com and referralswapper.com

I wish you all the best.

Is there anyone needing a ref for anygift4free? I'm looking to start that site, I want that xbox battery charger, so when I get my 360 I'll be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back