Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to bring up an old issue again but would it be worth it to report chris_ronaldo to the freebie site he asked me to sign up for? I really want to nail this sucker.

[quote name='mykevermin']yes. What sites did he scam you on?[/quote]

freevideoipods.com, what an evil bastard. That's a site I could have completed for someone else in a trade.

I think that's the one I did for him too. I would have had my 3604free done two weeks earlier if he had done his part of the trade. Report away, and let me know what happens and I'll report him too. Did he sign up for your site as [email protected] too? Or is he using multiple email addresses?

Both of you send support tickets. TRAINN is very good about rescinding credits on scammers. Try it ASAP, before he submits his account for approval.

[quote name='splinky321']Hell, for all we know, he's still posting here under a different name. Any way to check people's IP addresses?[/quote]

Unless you own this site, a mod on this site (for IP banning), or know how to hack...NO.

[quote name='mykevermin']Has anyone contacted a moderator about him?[/quote]

Someone should, and we should make a list of untrustworthy people somewhere so everyone knows not to deal with them. I contacted Shrike a couple weeks ago and asked him to ban cris_ronaldo. I don't see him when I search for members so I guess he's gone, at least that user name is.

I don't know if the new guys are aware of this but when trading in CAG the person with the lower trade rating goes first in trades. So if you're asking people to sign up for you first, the people with higher trade ratings will probably just ignore you or ask you to go first. Just a thought to keep in mind.

hey i have a limited number of moola.com invites if some one wants to do a offer for me ill send you one.
preferably for my ps3 60gb site

I'm fairly late to the game here, I guess, but I figured I'd give it a go. I need a fair number of referrals, and am just getting started in the freebies game, so I'm open to swapping referrals. A CC is no problem, but I would prefer not having to pay anything up front for the offer completion.

http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=222053

If you want to set something up, PM me. If you're new to the referral game as well, have a CC and are looking for something fairly painless to start with, PM me and I can suggest an easy offer to do.

I sent a support ticket to yourfreevideoipods to warn them about cris_ronaldo, and this is what they sent back: "Thank you for the tip, we will place their account under review to investigate this information."

Looks like mr. ronaldo, or dhillon, or whatever his name is won't be listening to an ipod any time soon.

[quote name='menikmati']2006-07-23 11:35:26 mcgavin27 OFFER COMPLETION DENIED
2006-07-24 11:02:54 gradeahustla OFFER COMPLETION DENIED [/quote]
That sucks, I didn't trade with gradeahustla cuz he sounded just like cris_ronaldo. Anyways, I contacted train and they will remove my credit from cris_ronaldo's account! High five to splinky!

How do you guys get refferals? I mean like I've been posting it everywhere I can think of any nothing. What do you guys do to get your refferals completed? Please tell me.

[quote name='EarthKing']How do you guys get refferals? I mean like I've been posting it everywhere I can think of any nothing. What do you guys do to get your refferals completed? Please tell me.[/quote]

Just PM people and offer to swap referrals. Kinda like, i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine, just nothing illegal (usually) :p

Just a little update for my Free iPod Nano, i have 1 completed offer and 5 pending. I need 5 completed offers to get this so this is looking good. Just waiting for them to get credited.

[quote name='SynGamer']Just a little update for my Free iPod Nano, i have 1 completed offer and 5 pending. I need 5 completed offers to get this so this is looking good. Just waiting for them to get credited.[/quote]

Woot I got a green from you SynGamer, thanks a lot! I'll be completing an offer soon! If anyone else wants to trade, here's my referral link: I'm 1/3 now on a DS Lite!!!!!!! http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=14402.

[quote name='super_nerd']Woot I got a green from you SynGamer, thanks a lot! I'll be completing an offer soon! If anyone else wants to trade, here's my referral link: I'm 1/3 now on a DS Lite!!!!!!! http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=14402.[/quote]

I jsut hope this goes through. Im rather excited about the iPod Nano. That would make my year. Here's my referral for the DS Lite if anyone wants to help out;

Hey, just a heads up, myself, a friend, and one of my referrals all signed up for the GameTap offer, and all of us were just credited. So if you need to complete an offer, keep that in mind.

Gamebrink.com is holding a referral contest where you can win one of a set of awesome prizes by referring a few people who will stay active in the forums. It's actually a pretty cool site; they have this "game" that makes the site into a cute little mini-RPG, and I think they have a lot of free stuff to give away (and I know we all love free stuff.)

Anyway, if you decide to sign up, can you please refer rolleyes? That would be amazing and I would love you forever. Thanks!

[quote name='splinky321']Well, if you aren't willing to do sites that require a credit card, you're probably not going to get far.[/quote]

Well I don't have a CC...So I'm kind of in a disadvantage when it comes to filling out the requests. I mentioned that I will do their offer if it's free and if it's not, then don't do mine...It's a risk I'm willing to take...Any way, does anybody know where to get the whole "iTrader" tab under my user name?

You might want to go buy one of those prepaid visa cards just to do offers or something. If you buy a $50 card, you could do 5-10 refs for other people. And the iTrader thing I think only shows up once somebody gives you a feedback for a trade.

This site is awesome because it requires no credit cards so all offers are totally free. And, low referrals considering all offers are free. It is legit and proven. Want proof go to the anything4free.com forums.

http://100.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=237

Products
$100 Paypal - 9 referrals
$100 Visa Gift Card - 9 referrals
Nintendo DS Lite - 13 referrals

P.S. I did the educational advancement offer and credits within a day.

excastis, it's my personaly opinion but I find it a little bit shady when you post your referral link in that way. It looks shady, especially when you just joined today. Hope you're not another incarnation of cris_ronaldo.

Hey, a few weeks back i got the $50 visa gift card i won from blingo. I used that gift card to complete a couple of offers for cashcrate. The 3 offers ive done so far took my under 15 minutes to complete, and have earned me $20 in confirmed cash and another $8 pending. Check out my sig if your interested in either blingo or cashcrate.

[quote name='SynGamer']I need 1 more referral for http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=19326 2 if my friend forgets.[/quote]
My friend decided to bail so i still need 2 referrals for the above offer. Considering this offer is small, im willing to pay peopel for these last 2 referrals. Im thinking $5-10 (probably $5 considering it item isnt all that expensive and there are plenty of free trials). PM me if you are interested.

Here's the referral link; http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=19326

[quote name='super_nerd']Dang, syngamer, you are on a roll in getting referrals. It took me a few months just to get 2 referrals for my DS Lite. I'm 2/3 for my DS LITE!!!!!! I need one more referral and will trade or pay via paypal. Here's my link: http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=14402.[/quote]

I have 1 completed and 1 referral pending. So technically i need 2 more referrals for the DS Lite.

Please help me. Ok. I've been a member of A4F for about 2 months now and I'm not able to post. I log in perfectly but I can' t post anything...Whenver I tried, it always sends me to the log in screen (while I was logged in). Can somebody with an account on the website help me? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back