Official Free ______ Referral Thread (II) - All Referral solications belong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='i-ninja-u-dead']http://games.123stuffforfree.com/?referral=283 You can get a free Xbox 360, DS Lite, PSP, and more. They are rated "A" on A4F, and the have excellent customer support.:

I'm a noob. Please sign up under me to help me get started. I'll offer PayPal as well. PM me if you want.

Thanks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

PM sent.

Nobody seems to have bitten on my gamebrink.com offer on the previous page, so if anyone is really interested in actually joining the forums and being an active member, I can paypal you $3. No credit card or even money required; all it takes is a few minutes out of a few days so I think such a small amount is pretty fair. If you think it's worth your while, sign up at gamebrink.com and put rolleyes as the referrer. Thanks!

[quote name='i-ninja-u-dead']Sorry. I'm only interested in people who want to help me out, or PayPal. No trades ATM. Thanks anyway. Again, this is my ref link: http://games.123stuffforfree.com/?referral=283[/quote]

LOL, you just joined today and you expect people to sign up under you for free? This isn't a place for beggars or cris_ronaldos. Just a piece of advice, the only way you're gonna get referrals is to trade or pay decent money. Either that or join a conga somewhere.

[quote name='super_nerd']LOL, you just joined today and you expect people to sign up under you for free? This isn't a place for beggars or cris_ronaldos. Just a piece of advice, the only way you're gonna get referrals is to trade or pay decent money. Either that or join a conga somewhere.[/quote]

I offered to trade...but anyway, i need just 1 more referral for the DS Lite. Im begging anyone with a generous soul to help me out. Trade or PayPal. Just PM me. Here's the link so you can see if you are already signed up;

http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=19326

Well, he says paypal too. He just doesn't want to do trades, wich is understandable because trading can be a royal pain. You're getting a little to ronaldo trigger happy lately.

[quote name='splinky321']Well, he says paypal too. He just doesn't want to do trades, wich is understandable because trading can be a royal pain. You're getting a little to ronaldo trigger happy lately.[/quote]

:D Sorry about that but I just get suspicious whenever there are people who just signed up and their first post is in the referral thread. I just don't want any person signing up here thinking they can get away with some free referrals, pisses me off especially since getting referrals are hard in the first place.

[quote name='splinky321']Well, he says paypal too. He just doesn't want to do trades, wich is understandable because trading can be a royal pain. You're getting a little to ronaldo trigger happy lately.[/quote]

Im just saying, one would think that they would rather save money and trade referrals if its at all possible...im only one referral away, thats why im offering PayPal in substitute for a trade.

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I would almost rather pay a little more to have to avoid signing up for some trial and cancelling and that whole deal.

[quote name='splinky321']Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I would almost rather pay a little more to have to avoid signing up for some trial and cancelling and that whole deal.[/quote]

Speaking of paying for referrals, whats the average people pay? I was thinking $10 or so, maybe $15? Im new to this, but im almost begging for one more referral right now...

[quote name='SynGamer']Speaking of paying for referrals, whats the average people pay? I was thinking $10 or so, maybe $15? Im new to this, but im almost begging for one more referral right now...[/quote]

I'm hoping menikmati or one of the other veterans here would answer that question, but for me, I try to do this. I take the cost of the item you are trying to get, take 40-50% of the cost and divide it by the number of referrals needed to complete it. That comes out to ~20 dollars per referral for like a DS Lite or xbox 360. That might seem kinda low to some people but I'm cheap; otherwise I wouldn't be on cheapsassgamer!

[quote name='super_nerd']I'm hoping menikmati or one of the other veterans here would answer that question, but for me, I try to do this. I take the cost of the item you are trying to get, take 40-50% of the cost and divide it by the number of referrals needed to complete it. That comes out to ~20 dollars per referral for like a DS Lite or xbox 360. That might seem kinda low to some people but I'm cheap; otherwise I wouldn't be on cheapsassgamer![/quote]

Well, seeing as how there is almost always a handful of offers that include a free trial of some sort. So i cant really justify paying more then $15-20 for a referral. Im willing to pay though since this should be my last referral.

[quote name='SynGamer']Well, seeing as how there is almost always a handful of offers that include a free trial of some sort. So i cant really justify paying more then $15-20 for a referral.[/quote] Except that "free" trials often include paying about $6 in shipping costs that are non-refundable, and then you have to ship the product back, which can be a few more dollars.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']Except that "free" trials often include paying about $6 in shipping costs that are non-refundable, and then you have to ship the product back, which can be a few more dollars.[/quote]

I was referring to the free 2 week trial for GameTap. Or the free 2 week trial for RealPlayer Superpass. Then there's the 4 week free trial for Stamps.com. Still looking for the last referral :)

Shameless self promotion: If you sign up for a freebie site using uchalf.com, your referral link gets posted on that site for a certain amount of days. I'm on it right now for an xbox 360...so please feel free to use it!

http://uchalf.com/360.php

My referral link will be on there for 14 days, hope I get some greens!

Here's a big thank you to whoever recommended InstantProfitz to me. It's the only pay site I've ever been to that has no strings attached. If any of you guys still haven't signed up, click the link in my sig to be whisked away to IP.com! ;)

Yeah baby!! 360 recieved!! I'll do a better picture tomorrow, it's my birthday and I'm expecting to get a somewhat descent digital camera.

Picture7.jpg

Hey guys, here's the link for my Gaming4Free:

http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=18997

Help me get a Wii! If an offer goes green I'll PayPal $15 or give you something of a similar value off of my trade list. I need a mere 7 refs so please hook a CAG up! :)

My new trade list is on it's way, so if you have any questions until it's posted (hopefully sometime tonight) feel free to PM me. Thanks guys.

Please complete my refferal. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I want to get a DS Lite before that.

Please sign up under me. I will do yours (free offers only. I don't have a CC) when mine goes green. When mine goes green, PM me for my part of the swap and include the website you want to reffer me too; just make sure the offers are free.

http://www.thisdsliteisfree.com/?r=8010

'Gratz splinky! What an awesome birthday gift :D

I still need 9 offers (2 pending) and I will paypal/trade for greens. If I'm lucky I'll have a macbook by Christmas...

Wow, very nice Splinky, i was a bit skeptical doing this, but seeing that definitely helps. I still need 1 more referral for my free ipod and 1 for my free DS. I have a 1 pending for each, so im almost there. The links are in my sig, please help! I'll pay for the referrals if i have to, but i dont mind trading referrals either :)

Thanks everybody. If you would have told me two months ago that I would be playing a 360 that I got for free from one of those sites you get in your junk mail, I would have thought you were crazy. And all my friends said it was a scam and I was wasting my time. One of them told me today, after he saw my 360, that he wants me to show him how to get a macbook. Who's wasting their time now?

Man, looking back at what I just wrote, it sounds like I'm giving an acceptance speech at an awards ceremony. I'm such a dork.

[quote name='excastis']This is a no credit card network. It offers Xbox 360 for free. The offers credit fast and all are free.

http://360.Free4Every1.com/index.php?referral=4

Xbox 360 Premium Edition (22 Referrals)
Xbox 360 Bundle (26 Referrals)
$500 Paypal (28 Referrals)[/quote]

Ohh, ill check that one out.

Also, im trading referals 1 free for 1 free! Check my sig for information!

[quote name='mrblinG22']hmm on this non cc ds lite it says "Offer: NO" does this mean i didnt complete the offer? if so, how do i complete the offer?[/quote]
Non CC DS lite offer? Either way, it may take a few days for your credit to show up. Btw, does the following e-mails belong to anyone? tidalwave[at]gmail.com ? pencileatingelephant[at]yahoo.com ? They signed up using my referral, and i was just curious as it if they completed an offer or not, yet.

Hey guys, if you haven't checked it out yet, try

http://itpaystolearn.com/IPTL_Banners/ClickThru.asp?b=50CentBanner&m=ASR252

They are doing a promo now that if you send a 1 cent echeck to them, you will get 50 cents back, plus if you do that and sign up for any of their offers (they have blockbuster and most the goodies) you'll get paid within one day via PayPal.

They also give you extra cash for taking quizzes on their site and they have vmail ads as well which give you an extra cent or two (not much but it will help offset those paypal fees).

They do pay and have been paying for 7 years daily. I'm offering a 10% bonus as well (its thru the site automatically) for all my referrals.

http://itpaystolearn.com/IPTL_Banners/ClickThru.asp?b=50CentBanner&m=ASR252

^What a great first post.

Does the Free4Me Network usually take this long to confirm offers? I haven't been credited for any yet :|

I had to wait a long time for all of mine when I did the macs site. I ended up having to do manual credit for all three.

Oh, and I'm offering $23 for a ref on http://ps3.free4me.net/?r=13349
They have the 20gb PS3 model for 6 refs, and the 60gb for 7. Probably the lowest ref amount for a PS3 that you'll find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back