OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed']And that's 500. Looks like we need a 3rd thread already.

Anyone playing tonite?[/quote]

Hopefully a lot of people will since tonight is practice night.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed']And that's 500. Looks like we need a 3rd thread already.

Hopefully a lot of people will since tonight is practice night.[/quote]

#-o Oh yeah, it's practice night. Silly me.

[quote name='Ledhed']And that's 500. Looks like we need a 3rd thread already.

I plan to be online, though I warn people in advance about any issues with my headset.

Since, as I read into some websearching a bit, the Logitech Wireless Headset and Precision Wireless Controller may not play well with one another. What genius decided to make that be a problem?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']And that's 500. Looks like we need a 3rd thread already.

I plan to be online, though I warn people in advance about any issues with my headset.

Since, as I read into some websearching a bit, the Logitech Wireless Headset and Precision Wireless Controller may not play well with one another. What genius decided to make that be a problem?[/quote]

Woah! Shrike, do you have a link that you can post about this? I was thinking about buying this combo this weekend, but if it has problems, I will probably hold off.

Oh, some of the wife's family are in town, so I doubt if I will be able to make practice tonight. Its a shame, really. The bi-weekly practices have really helped.

[quote name='Elrod'][quote name='shrike4242']I plan to be online, though I warn people in advance about any issues with my headset.

Since, as I read into some websearching a bit, the Logitech Wireless Headset and Precision Wireless Controller may not play well with one another. What genius decided to make that be a problem?[/quote]

Woah! Shrike, do you have a link that you can post about this? I was thinking about buying this combo this weekend, but if it has problems, I will probably hold off.

Oh, some of the wife's family are in town, so I doubt if I will be able to make practice tonight. Its a shame, really. The bi-weekly practices have really helped.[/quote]

Try here:
http://forums.logitech.com/index.html?l=EN&c=USA
(In the game forums, look at the post dated the 29th, titled "problems when using xbox logitech wireless controller and xbox wireless headset together..."

And here:
http://forum.teamxbox.com/archive/index.php/t-308779.html

As well as here:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/editorial/reviews/reviews.asp?page=1&pf_id=246078

EDIT: Called Logitech, they said it could be someone else's wireless (which would be bare minimum through my floor to an apartment below me), or something else giving it interference, and in any case, they said it shouldn't have this level of chronic problems. They suggested I replace it with another unit, since they think it might be defective. Which I think I'm going to do this evening.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']^^ Don't worry we all crawled before we walked, time and practice will get you playing better and don't mind most of the people giving you flack, just hold your own and try to cause a little damage when you play, sometimes the most seemingly inadequate kill can have a huge effect.

On a different note we have definitely got to keep using proximity to f*ck up our competition, I don't know how many times I had the whole other team running around in the opposite direction just by yelling it out over team chat. Secondly I think the team we had assembled last night did the most damage CAG has ever done on the ranking boards last night and that we are only going to get better as time progresses. Congrats to all that caused havok last night with me.[/quote]

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='craven_fiend']alright.

and by all means i am not complaining. i know that there are some people that are really intense and thats cool with me. i've been trying my best and am getting better. but it takes time.

so yeah this isn't directed towards anyone in particular. and surprisingly, i thought jimmiemac was funnier than many had said and not as much of an ass as i have heard. it was fun playing tonight even being the butt of some jokes.[/quote]

I wouldnt worry about it man, give it 3 weeks and you'll be making fun of the new guy who sucks as well. Its just the bottom step, and no one who plays with us stays they're for long. ;-)

Have a good time and dont take anything personal, besides....why do you care about someone talking shit, who you dont even know from 10 states away?

Good to play with you and I noticed that you werent great, but you got better within the hour or two I played you. You maybe out of the Noob spot faster than you think![/quote]

thanks for the support guys. i am continuing to improve, but i am impatient when it comes to playing. i want to be better quickly. but its good to see the higher ups giving me tips and support. oh yeah, if i remember correctly, zero is like an hour away in indy, so 10 states....but i know what you mean.

as for the first team slayer i was in on last night, i uhh my whole team an apology. i got called half way through the match and my fiance was in a bitchy mood, so i had to focus on her more. so to murc, zewone, and i believe mooky, i am sorry for my shit play last night and hope to redeem myself tonight. i learned a few things playing to 7 EST. so see you all tonight.

i won't be able to make practice tonight guys (dinner at my boss' house), but have a good one without me and happy new years and all that if i don't catch you online before saturday.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i won't be able to make practice tonight guys (dinner at my boss' house), but have a good one without me and happy new years and all that if i don't catch you online before saturday.[/quote]

While your here maybe you start the 3rd topic so this one can be closed. Just an idea. :D

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']i won't be able to make practice tonight guys (dinner at my boss' house), but have a good one without me and happy new years and all that if i don't catch you online before saturday.[/quote]

While your here maybe you start the 3rd topic so this one can be closed. Just an idea. :D[/quote]

sure thing. although are we going to infinitely make new ones?

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']i won't be able to make practice tonight guys (dinner at my boss' house), but have a good one without me and happy new years and all that if i don't catch you online before saturday.[/quote]

While your here maybe you start the 3rd topic so this one can be closed. Just an idea. :D[/quote]

sure thing. although are we going to infinitely make new ones?[/quote]

If we keep making new ones, we'll eventually have to buy Cheapy some new disk space for the CAG server.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='rocksolidaudio']i won't be able to make practice tonight guys (dinner at my boss' house), but have a good one without me and happy new years and all that if i don't catch you online before saturday.[/quote]

sure thing. although are we going to infinitely make new ones?[/quote]

If we keep making new ones, we'll eventually have to buy Cheapy some new disk space for the CAG server.[/quote]

or just promote him :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back