OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is one thing i do want to say is that i see you guys have been cutting people from the clan, i just want to say that this clan i by far the best ive been in, which doesnt say much, but i will post 100+ posts if it means staying in the clan. if i drop out of games at all this month its because my little sisters in the hospital, and i have that as a priority over halo 2, so just be with me on that one. though i may be talking just to meet my post minumum, i do have stuff to say, and i would really like to be on the private clan discussion, that way i might benefit you guys in the ways you havent seen, and that is through team building, and strategy, because thats probably my strongest point, and im not lying on this one, trust me.

and if i could possibly buy one of those shirts that would be cool, even though i know there reserved for the best of the clan, or maybe even a picture of the the print for the shirt since i do have plain black shirts, and that iron on paper crap, so ill see you on the battlefield :twisted:

alright ozzkev, try viewing the private forum again now. if it doesn't work with my link, go to the CAG forum index (not the pull-down menu, the actual list), and it's below xbox discussion. and don't worry about a post minimum, just keeping up with what's going on is all we ask.

Well, i agree with alot of the stuff that Narnian is saying, and that was not that last game that i played with you. That was months ago and i believed everyone on the team agreed on it. if your the winnign team do you object to the other team leaving in a fashion not to hurt them but to boost you? anyways i havent done that in months and if i did it was a team desicion not just me being an ass to get out of a situation. I do agree however that practice alot of time should be boaring, i came up with an idea (not sure if one already was in place or whatever) of a trainging for the less skilled players. IT WILL BE BOARING teaching basics, hints, skills take time, and being beaten over and over by the good people in the clan is not skill forming . I do agree i have hardley been on these boards at all, i joinged the clan, without even really posting more than once so i dont excpect to be family outside of halo2 on the CAG boards. but i am trying to be more actve on the boards and i dont think i hve not been to a practice when i was online or even home i make and effort, as do alot of the players, and skill only comes with hours and hours of practice. so i think alot of things do need work as you said but this is by far the most organized, most fun clan i have been in and isnt that what it is all about. I could go make a clan with four of the best people i know and rank up to level 50, but where is the fun in that?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well I think it's cool that some of you guys will still play with me :D thanks ozz and Shrike and whoever else was in that party[/quote]
Yeah, I remeber playing with you yesterday Team rockets and such :) .

Well I got booted from the clan it seems. I thought I played plenty of times durring clan nights. I don't do ranked clan matches since there are so many other better people then me. But I enjoy the custome matches alot.

Rock said that my name was posted on a cut list but I just did a search for the term "kingDox" and didn't get any hits.

Here is a game I played on the 20th

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=90231023&player=KingDox

check me out, besides the BTB games I play like all my games are with clan people.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/playergamelist.aspx?player=KingDox&page=1

I'm not angry just kinda suprised that I'd get cut. And yes, I would like to be invited back to the clan

[quote name='KingDox']Well I got booted from the clan it seems. I thought I played plenty of times durring clan nights. I don't do ranked clan matches since there are so many other better people then me. But I enjoy the custome matches alot.

Rock said that my name was posted on a cut list but I just did a search for the term "kingDox" and didn't get any hits.

Here is a game I played on the 20th[/quote]

The cut list was posted on the 19th of Feb, and your id is listed as KingDox. I don't know if the lower case "k" affects the search or not. Also, if you have access to the clan forum could affect your search.

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='KingDox']Well I got booted from the clan it seems. I thought I played plenty of times durring clan nights. I don't do ranked clan matches since there are so many other better people then me. But I enjoy the custome matches alot.

Here is a game I played on the 20th[/quote]

The cut list was posted on the 19th of Feb, and your id is listed as KingDox. I don't know if the lower case "k" affects the search or not. Also, if you have access to the clan forum could affect your search.[/quote]

Yeah I now realise that it's possible, I didn't post much on the CAG Halo 2 clan board all that much and I know for sure I didn't post in any of the disscussion threads.

I'm kinda suprised no one chimed in and said they had seen me play matches.

I thought I played with the clan folks plenty so never expected my name to be on a cut list . I guess I should have been more careful.

i seen you in a few games but oh well its not like your out forever just ask i doubt you wont be let in (dont trust me cuz i dont know) so try it

[quote name='videogamejunkie']how about an invite for an old school cag

MOE SCZYLACK (gamer tag)[/quote]

how about that invite...anyone?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']ya know, I'm kinda regreting leaving... :([/quote]

Dare I ask why?[/quote]

He misses Murc of course. How can we seperate these two star-crossed lovers?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Jimmie, I quit, so you can be quiet. I just miss the custom games, and how organized our clan was. My new clan is really unorganized and ugh... :([/quote]

so youre basically saying your clan blows

Gamertag= Flaming Ninja 1

Not so much interested in joining the clan cause I probably won't be able to practice on a regular basis. Anyone can feel free to add me to their friends list. I am currently a 13 in Team Slayer. I'll pretty much play any game setting, just hit me up when you're online!

Over and out,
Jeff

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']Jimmie, I quit, so you can be quiet. I just miss the custom games, and how organized our clan was. My new clan is really unorganized and ugh... :([/quote]

so youre basically saying your clan blows[/quote]

yeah I'm only in it cuz the people from my school are in it

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah I'm only in it cuz the people from my school are in it[/quote]

What's the clan name, Short Bus Killaz or the Handicapablez?

[quote name='"JimmieMac"'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah I'm only in it cuz the people from my school are in it[/quote]

What's the clan name, Short Bus Killaz or the Handicapablez?[/quote

Naw I think its the cock riders

[quote name='"jlarlee"'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah I'm only in it cuz the people from my school are in it[/quote]

What's the clan name, Short Bus Killaz or the Handicapablez?[/quote

Naw I think its the cock riders[/quote]

Damn, larlee and Jimmie are going for the double-stuff, Renegade! I suggest you let Murc cool off before even attempting to get back in the clan. No one likes a deserter.

There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

And no matter what this toe rag says, he got kicked out, and if he did leave it just so happens that it synched up perfectly with his getting kicked out. I mean, I don't miss him and I doubt anyone else does either.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']What the hell is this all about? This is sounding pretty fag-tastic. Our clan is getting very Dramatic all of a sudden...[/quote]

Not really. You haven't been around much so you miss things and they just seem like bigger deals than they really are. Like this kid.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Jimmie, I quit, so you can be quiet. I just miss the custom games, and how organized our clan was. My new clan is really unorganized and ugh... :([/quote]

Believe me. You quit, right before you were gonna get kicked out. No way you're getting back in the clan.

[quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

And no matter what this toe rag says, he got kicked out, and if he did leave it just so happens that it synched up perfectly with his getting kicked out. I mean, I don't miss him and I doubt anyone else does either.[/quote]

wow jimmies not a very nice guy... And in case any one actually cares my clan name is armyofdarkness4, maybe we could play you some time? like a "clan match" but in a custom game?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

And no matter what this toe rag says, he got kicked out, and if he did leave it just so happens that it synched up perfectly with his getting kicked out. I mean, I don't miss him and I doubt anyone else does either.[/quote]

wow jimmies not a very nice guy... And in case any one actually cares my clan name is armyofdarkness4, maybe we could play you some time? like a "clan match" but in a custom game?[/quote]

I smell Dummy cheats. mmmmm

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

wow jimmies not a very nice guy... And in case any one actually cares my clan name is armyofdarkness4, maybe we could play you some time? like a "clan match" but in a custom game?[/quote]

I smell Dummy cheats. mmmmm[/quote]

do you smell dummy cheats, or do they taste cummy shots?

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

do you smell dummy cheats, or do they taste cummy shots?[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

:shock:[/quote]

:shock: :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

:shock: :shock:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Renegade_Zero'][quote name='JimmieMac']There's no drama the real shit happens on the clan board.

:shock: :shock:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

guys already in the clan, please don't post in here. this thread is here to serve a purpose still, and i don't feel like wading through a bunch of horseshit to find people who actually wanna join the clan.

I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

[quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

I'll send you a clan invite when I get online.

[quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

hmm, the problem with that is, the important nights are tuesday and wednesday. Thursday is a bit different

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

I'll send you a clan invite when I get online.[/quote]

and i shall add you to the private forum and member list as soon as you accept the invite.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

hmm, the problem with that is, the important nights are tuesday and wednesday. Thursday is a bit different[/quote]
Actually after checking the time (8:30 Central = 9:30 Eastern) I may be able to make it on a little later. I have band practice on Wednesdays that usually runs until about 9.

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

hmm, the problem with that is, the important nights are tuesday and wednesday. Thursday is a bit different[/quote]
Actually after check the time (8:30 Central = 9:30 Eastern) I may be able to make it on a little later. I have band practice on Wednesdays that usually runs until about 9.[/quote]

Invite has been sent.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='radjago'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='radjago']I'd like to put my name up for consideration for the clan. I've played a few custom games with guys from the clan (Cheapy D, zewone, StealthySeal) and I can make it to practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.[/quote]

Actually after check the time (8:30 Central = 9:30 Eastern) I may be able to make it on a little later. I have band practice on Wednesdays that usually runs until about 9.[/quote]

Invite has been sent.[/quote]
and accepted.

I just thought I'd bring this up to the front a little for any CAG who plays Halo 2 that would like to be in the CAG clan who has not signed up already...

Man, I need to get my shit together so I can do battle with you guys sometime. I haven't started up my new clan yet. I wanna get revenge after the potty mouth I heard when I joined in with some of you guys one time.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Man, I need to get my shit together so I can do battle with you guys sometime. I haven't started up my new clan yet. I wanna get revenge after the potty mouth I heard when I joined in with some of you guys one time.[/quote]

Hurry up and get your shit together so we can teach you a lesson. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back