OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN THREAD #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've ever played except for the great team switching debacle which had random people on both sides. Though I do think you might have been the guy that was talking to me like an infant one time so I'm ready. :)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I don't think we've ever played except for the great team switching debacle which had random people on both sides. Though I do think you might have been the guy that was talking to me like an infant one time so I'm ready. :)[/quote]

That doesn't sound like something I'd do.....oh wait....yeah.....yeah it does.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I don't think we've ever played except for the great team switching debacle which had random people on both sides. Though I do think you might have been the guy that was talking to me like an infant one time so I'm ready. :)[/quote]

No, that was WildWop. He has never been in the clan.

No WildWop was just pissed about it. I think JimmieMac I think might have been in that game though. If not we've never really met in a clan/group match of any sort at most we did a few custom games.

Hey, guys. Now that I'm Xbox Live-enabled again, and just had my first night reuniting with Halo 2, I'd really like the join the clan.

I obviously have enough posts, and my Halo 2 stats can be viewed here: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Violent Lee
I'm level 10 Rumble Pit and level 9 Team Skirmish and Slayer. My schedule's flexible, so I could make practices easily. I really need people to play with in my late-night, Pacific Standard Time schedule. I'm also usually not a tool. :)

My GamerTag is Violent Lee. Please hook a brother up!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='rywateska']Strike another Cali player on the board...Texas, your going to need to recruit soon...[/quote]

Ahem.[/quote]

you guys aint got nothin

[quote name='ViolentLee']Hey, guys. Now that I'm Xbox Live-enabled again, and just had my first night reuniting with Halo 2, I'd really like the join the clan.

I obviously have enough posts, and my Halo 2 stats can be viewed here: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Violent Lee
I'm level 10 Rumble Pit and level 9 Team Skirmish and Slayer. My schedule's flexible, so I could make practices easily. I really need people to play with in my late-night, Pacific Standard Time schedule. I'm also usually not a tool. :)

My GamerTag is Violent Lee. Please hook a brother up![/quote]

Anyone? Bueller?

[quote name='ViolentLee'][quote name='ViolentLee']Hey, guys. Now that I'm Xbox Live-enabled again, and just had my first night reuniting with Halo 2, I'd really like the join the clan.

My GamerTag is Violent Lee. Please hook a brother up![/quote]

Anyone? Bueller?[/quote]

When I get on today, I'll send you an invite.

I apologize for not accepting the invite to the clan when I originally inquired about joining. First, I was enjoying the clan I was in too much, and then I went for 2 weeks without playing the game due to MVP Baseball.

I'd kind of like to join now and I still have the invite from rocksolidaudio, but I don't want to leave the clan I'm in if I won't be in yours for long.

I'm just wondering about the rules. If people have to be really good to not get cut, I'm fucked because I'm only a level 8. That's one of the main reasons I want to be in the clan- besides the fun of playing with my fellow CAGs, I really want to learn and improve. I haven't owned any FPS games other than GoldenEye and Perfect Dark, and I got Halo 1 right before 2, so I'm not exactly a pro at the genre.

I dont think anyone has been cut for lack of skill so far. some people think it should be that way. but as long as you can show up or give good excuses why you dont, you shouldnt get cut.

Does anyway play really late at night? I've been on most nights at around 1am - 3am Pacific time since accepting the invite, and I haven't seen anyone around. Any late-nighters out there?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I think we'll be alright with out you.[/quote]

You're absolutely right. God forbid I don't spend all my free time playing Halo and then insulting people who aren't as "skilled"as I am on a message board.

Seeing this post along with your rants in the wrestling topic make me wish we had a feature where we could ignore certain users' posts.

ViolentLee- Obviously, I'm not in the clan, but I do play at those times a fair amount if you need people.

we're about to do some major reworking of the clan matt, and i'm actually going to hold off on new members for the time being. let me know if your current clan wants to play us sometime though.

[quote name='Matt Young'][quote name='JimmieMac']I think we'll be alright with out you.[/quote]

You're absolutely right. God forbid I don't spend all my free time playing Halo and then insulting people who aren't as "skilled"as I am on a message board.

Seeing this post along with your rants in the wrestling topic make me wish we had a feature where we could ignore certain users' posts.

ViolentLee- Obviously, I'm not in the clan, but I do play at those times a fair amount if you need people.[/quote]

Sure thing, Matt. It's just good to have some friendlies on my side, clan be damned. My GamerTag is, ironically enough, Violent Lee.

Lee- I'll add you next time I'm on. I actually just joined a new clan and am planning on merging the efw active members of my own clan with that new one. The new clan (SofaKingWetodid) is actually fairly highly ranked, but the main reason I joined was because a lot of the members are from the Riverside, California, area where I live (which also isn't too far from you). The point is, you'll have a lot of late-night playing locals to team with if you so choose.

Rocksolidaudio- All right, that's fine. Maybe we can play you sometime. Yo guys would probably slaughter me, but a lot of the other members are pretty good, so maybe our powers combined could provide a worthy challenge.

Eugh...with the new threads the site has I've lost my access to the Clan forum...I sent some type of request to you, rock, so get me in whenever you can.

I don't see the clan forum either, unless they moved it somewhere else. Let me know when it's up or add when you add me to the group again.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']yeah im not seeing this either???
i wonder where it could be[/QUOTE]
Chill guys, The clan forum will be back in good time...Cheapy has been very busy with the changes as it is.

ATTENTION CURRENT CLAN MEMBERS

If you currently do not have access to the clan forums. Do the following to request to be included in the member list to be able to view the clan forums.

Go to your User Control Panel

Scroll down to the bottom left to where it says "Group Memberships"

You should be able to request to be in the user group

In the box where you can state your reason, please put your Gamertag for authorization

Once a member group leader accepts your request, you should be able to view the forums again

If anyone has any problems, you can reach me by PM

[quote name='zewone']It would be nice to be accepted soon, since I just got back and want to know whats up with the clan.[/QUOTE]

Nothing's happened yet...rock...and we're all still waiting for a list/new clan/invites/any sort of information/and a settlement to the ketchup-mustard debate.

Representing Texas...
My gamertag is L1QU1D NIGHT
I was recommended by SamuraiFez
I've played with a bunch of the clan members before in matchmaking as well

My stats are like this (I'm too lazy for a direct link):
13 in team slayer
10 in big team
9 in skirmish
9 in rumble
7 in h2h

Maybe I can finally get into a good clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back