Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

I was looking through Emanuelle Chiriqi's imdb page and saw that she is the voice for "Numbers" in COD: Black Ops. I definitely have wood now.

[quote name='Rodimus']Snooki looks much better without makeup. Surprised me.

snooki-without-makeup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She looks a whole lot cuter without the trashy makeup and being a lot thinner.

[quote name='Rodimus']Snooki looks much better without makeup. Surprised me.

snooki-without-makeup.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yeah with alot of makeup on she just looks dirty but natural shes mad hot. her friend deena isnt looking that bad either these daysand when theyre both not on the jersey shore slum gulllying it they both clean up very nice.

i never thought trinity from the matrix was that hott fuck none of those matrix chicks looked that good to be honest. wonder why there were never any female agents?correction that one french program chick was hot aside from her........nada.

Denise Austin , even as ancient as she is, is still damn hott but back in her hey day doing fitness videos holey shit!!!!!

oh yeah kathy ireland why the fuck was she considered? a number of models back in the 90s i couldnt understand how they were considered hot except for Iman holy shit she looked like the living embodiment of storm from the xmen.

oh yeah brittney spears , present day, ever since all that shit went down i dunno i dont see what people still see in her shes better than she was before her meltdown but her eyes look soulless and she wont ever be at the same level she was......man those were exciting times.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if already mentioned, but Kristen stewart. she is not ugly, but I don't think she is good looking either. also, she has to be the worst actress i've seen in a while.

[quote name='confoosious']you have a very poor definition of "mad hot."[/QUOTE]

i dig chicks with curves as well as exotic features. snooki qualifies when shes not dressing for clown college.

[quote name='lokizz']i dig chicks with curves as well as exotic features. snooki qualifies when shes not dressing for clown college.[/QUOTE]

. . . . ......

I think your opinions got destroyed by saying Snooki is "mad hot". Tell me you couldn't walk through a mall and find 5 girls hotter then Snooki with or without makeup.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']. . . . ......

I think your opinions got destroyed by saying Snooki is "mad hot". Tell me you couldn't walk through a mall and find 5 girls hotter then Snooki with or without makeup.[/QUOTE]

hey i like what i like and i didnt say she was 247 there were stipulations. but yeah whens shes got her a game going imo shes mad hot.

that said theres a magical land called south korea and many of the famous women there make 90 % of the women in this list look pathetic.

You guys are nuts.

Maggie Gylennhal is truly NOT hot.
Jodie Foster is not hot and never was.

They are great actesses but not hot.

Snooki is not hot either but who thought any different?

But most of the girls you guys are talking about are pretty damn hot.

[quote name='camoor']You guys are nuts.

Maggie Gylennhal is truly NOT hot.
Jodie Foster is not hot and never was.

They are great actesses but not hot.

Snooki is not hot either but who thought any different?

But most of the girls you guys are talking about are pretty damn hot.[/QUOTE]

I can't get the Gordan Ramsey out of my head while reading that.

Throw in a "It's fucking raw" and I'm a minion of your belief

[quote name='Rodimus']I can't get the Gordan Ramsey out of my head while reading that.

Throw in a "It's fucking raw" and I'm a minion of your belief[/QUOTE]

" 'Ey, come here, you. Stone fucking cold."

[quote name='ced']Wow, really? Rarely see a woman become less attractive with makeup on.[/QUOTE]

Oh posh. You see it all the time with Japanese Ko-gals. I think the term is ganguro.

[quote name='confoosious']someone mentioned Anne Boleyne from the tudors. I was a big fan until Game of Thrones. Her stupid smirk in the show makes me want to smack her.[/QUOTE]

I feel like I'd agree with this if I were ever able to look at her face. Generally when she's on the screen, my eyes are way preoccupied.

I'm going to say Christian Hendricks and Emma Stone. Hendricks has glorious tits, but aside from that, I don't find her attractive. With Emma Stone, I feel it's a bit harder since it seem everytime I see her, she's done up in a different way. That said, aside from Zombieland, I haven't found her attractive any other time.

I was waiting for someone to bring up Emma Stone, although I don't understand how anyone can NOT find her attractive. She didn't do anything for me in Zombieland, it was Easy A that made me go WOW. Funny thing is, she's a natural blonde, the red isn't her natural hair color.

She was fine in Easy A. Nothing that would make me double take in real life. I really don't like her in blonde hair though.

Yeah, there are some girls that when they go blonde, they just become too ordinary. Emma Stone is one of them (another is Chyler Leigh from Grey's Anatomy...HATED her as a blonde). When she was a red head, the carpet may not have matched the drapes...but it matched her personality.

[quote name='IanKazimer']I feel like I'd agree with this if I were ever able to look at her face. Generally when she's on the screen, my eyes are way preoccupied.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Natalie Dormer. Hated her at the start of The Tudors, but thought she was awesome in season 2, especially towards the end.

But I wish they cast somebody else for her role on Game Of Thrones. What ruins it is that they changed the character from the books and basically have Dormer playing THE EXACT SAME CHARACTER again. Seriously, Margaery is just an Ann Boleyn whose family cares about her more. In the books, the character is supposed to be exactly the same as Sansa, just schooled beforehand by the matriarchs in her family about how cruel the world can be, whereas Sansa has been learning that shit the hard way.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']She did a spread for a mag a while ago as a clone of Marilyn Monroe and it was kinda meh.[/QUOTE]

You can just say it was Playboy. This is a safe place. There's no judging here. ;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']No. It was New York magazine she did the shoot for.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I don't know why playboy even paid her a bunch of money when she basically did new Yorker nude for free. And they are so much better than the playboy pictures.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']No. It was New York magazine she did the shoot for.[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're right. That tells you how memorable the Playboy spread was, haha. I just remember some stupid gimmick that didn't make any damn sense.

So many freckles.

I'm 33 and I've spent the better part of the past ten years abusing my body in the military. Lindsay Lohan still looks older than I do.

[quote name='Halo05']So many freckles.

I'm 33 and I've spent the better part of the past ten years abusing my body in the military. Lindsay Lohan still looks older than I do.[/QUOTE]

meth will do that to you....

looks like she aged 20 years in the past three or four... and her fucking teeth were starting to rot out at one point.

Lindsay Lohan, Tara Reid and Aubrey O'Day are three good examples of girls who spent too much time partying

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, there are some girls that when they go blonde, they just become too ordinary. Emma Stone is one of them (another is Chyler Leigh from Grey's Anatomy...HATED her as a blonde). When she was a red head, the carpet may not have matched the drapes...but it matched her personality.[/QUOTE]

But Emma Stone IS a blonde, she just changed her hair to red.

[quote name='Chronis']I'm going to say Christian Hendricks and Emma Stone. Hendricks has glorious tits, but aside from that, I don't find her attractive. With Emma Stone, I feel it's a bit harder since it seem everytime I see her, she's done up in a different way. That said, aside from Zombieland, I haven't found her attractive any other time.[/QUOTE]I think she's a quirky sexy beyond the cleavage.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&biw=1171&bih=495&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&itbs=1

[quote name='thefinal87']But Emma Stone IS a blonde, she just changed her hair to red.[/QUOTE]

Yeah? So? Kelly Clarkson is a natural blonde as well, but I've always thought she looked better with dark hair too. Like I said, as a blonde, Emma Stone just looks like any dime a dozen Disney starlet of the week. The red hair makes her different...and it suits her.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah? So? Kelly Clarkson is a natural blonde as well, but I've always thought she looked better with dark hair too. Like I said, as a blonde, Emma Stone just looks like any dime a dozen Disney starlet of the week. The red hair makes her different...and it suits her.[/QUOTE]

Kelly Clarkson? Really? I didn't think anyone thought she was attractive.

Personally I find the blonde much better on Emma Stone (probably because I'm not much for redheads), just as I personally prefer Emma Watson's short hairstyle over the long hair style she used to sport when she was younger.

So I guess a lot of people in this thread would turn down a chance to go out with Emma Stone because she is not hot at all, eh? No, you wouldn't. Everyone trying to act like they are Tom Cruise every day of the week and would turn down a ton of people like Stone because they don't fit their standards. :rofl:

I've been carrying this one around for a long time: Keri Russell

post_1492157_1231273033_med.jpg

She's not ugly, but I've heard way too many mentions of how gorgeous she is. When her hair was full-on "you'll get your hand stuck in there if you enter", she seemed more like a gorgon to me. It doesn't help that she looks mad all of the time, either.

[quote name='thefinal87']Kelly Clarkson? Really? I didn't think anyone thought she was attractive.[/QUOTE]

She's not attractive, so you're right. She's plenty chubbs though, for those who like the flabby types

[quote name='VANDALHEART']She's not attractive, so you're right. She's plenty chubbs though, for those who like the flabby types[/QUOTE]
If Kelly Clarkson is what you call 'flabby', I'd hate to see your terminology for someone like Gabourey Sidibe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabourey_Sidibe

A couple extra pounds here or there is damn sexy to me. I don't like the super thin as a rail chicks.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So I guess a lot of people in this thread would turn down a chance to go out with Emma Stone because she is not hot at all, eh? No, you wouldn't. Everyone trying to act like they are Tom Cruise every day of the week and would turn down a ton of people like Stone because they don't fit their standards. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I'm a big fan of Emma Stone.

Kelly Clarkson is just fat.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If Kelly Clarkson is what you call 'flabby', I'd hate to see your terminology for someone like Gabourey Sidibe.

A couple extra pounds here or there is damn sexy to me. I don't like the super thin as a rail chicks.[/QUOTE]

Gabourey is morbidly obese. She's just waaay overweight.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yeah. But the term 'fat' imo still doesn't apply to Kelly Clarkson. But I guess some see a few extra pounds as 'fat'.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call her "fat," but I would call her chubby.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If Kelly Clarkson is what you call 'flabby', I'd hate to see your terminology for someone like Gabourey Sidibe.

A couple extra pounds here or there is damn sexy to me. I don't like the super thin as a rail chicks.[/QUOTE]

I like a little extra and can't stand stick skinny girls either (Keira Knightley is pretty but too damn skinny). Kelly Clarkson is just a stout gross woman

Kelly Clarkson is someone who eats 3 Crumbs cupcakes at a time. She's fat by nature. Has to really work and probably starve herself to lose weight.

[quote name='DestroVega']Kelly Clarkson is someone who eats 3 Crumbs cupcakes at a time. She's fat by nature. Has to really work and probably starve herself to lose weight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I meant nothing bad by what I say. I think Kelly Clarkson is hella cute.

Wooo...heated debate about Kelly Clarkson, lol. I like her because she's one of the few celebs who doesn't constantly listen to the media bullshit (or even her label's bullshit), and ultimately does what makes her happy. She obviously struggles with her weight on a daily basis, but everybody has problems. Some people on this site struggle with being fucking retarded. At least Kelly is trying, lol.

I thought she looked pretty good in her last video.
Stronger-What-Doesn-t-Kill-You-Music-Video-kelly-clarkson-28157366-1209-680.jpg

1395059-kelly-clarkson-stronger-viral-617-409.jpg

She'll never look like she did when she was 20
images

kelly-clarkson94.jpg
but she's probably a better representation of the "normal woman" than most of the horse-faced models the media fawns over.

Also, just a theory, but I'd wager that most of the people who are so openly willing to call her "fat" are naturally skinny themselves and have never actually had to lose any weight. It's just like rich people referring to poor people as "lazy". Not everybody is blessed with a silver spoon.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Oh, and also...
brittney_palmer-700x1017.jpg

/thread (I'd like to see somebody find something wrong with her, lol)[/QUOTE]

Her navel is way too deep.

bread's done
Back