Official "I don't get it she's supposed to be hot?" Celeb thread

I like to make fun of Kelly Clarkson's weight but that's only cause when I heard she ate 3 crumbs cupcakes in a row that are 500 calories each, I mean, that's not even trying to maintain a good weight. I like to make fun of singers' weight when my wife love them. If my wife is watching the Voice, I just destroy Christina the entire time haha.

part of kelly clarksons beauty i her voice but shes also a pretty chick as well. shes thick like a proper southern chick and shes not afraid to eat. shes the one good thing to come out of american idol.

fuck i wont lie ive always wanted to see that one news chick in something sexy gretta van sustern yeah her face is off kilter like an abstract painting but i get this feeling shes a wicked filthy freak.

hell fox used to be the news tang capitol of the world years back ill never forget the ed hill dunking booth episode got that bitch on tape.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Oh, and also...
brittney_palmer-700x1017.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if her head is at a weird angle or if her face is offcenter.... I'm going to say it's the former though.

Either way, the proper response for her is "I'd wreck that chick."

Your standards are waaaaay too high and you will be alone forever if you're saying her "face off center" (whatever that means).

In any case, this thread has really slowed down.

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's a celeb thread, I assume everyone has notched their scales accordingly.

I think there was one video where Gaga looked pretty smokin, I can't understand why it was only that one time though.[/QUOTE]

lighting and effects?

she's pretty heinous.

----

Kelly Clarkson seems to me like she's more comfortable being chubby and good for her. Not everyone can force themselves to be rail thin. That being said, she's not hot.

Brittney%20Palmer-PRN-087787.jpg

her left eye. its like god accidentally nudged it.

/thread (I'd like to see somebody find something wrong with her, lol)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Anna Faris. I just don't get how she's hot. Her acting also isn't all that great.[/QUOTE]

Same, but she looked great in Entourage as herself.

[quote name='technicalstylez']her left eye. its like god accidentally nudged it.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing! I couldn't think of why her face was so weird, but her eye is bugging me, she's still got a killer body though.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Anna Faris. I just don't get how she's hot. Her acting also isn't all that great.[/QUOTE]

You seen "The House Bunny"?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So I guess a lot of people in this thread would turn down a chance to go out with Emma Stone because she is not hot at all, eh? No, you wouldn't. Everyone trying to act like they are Tom Cruise every day of the week and would turn down a ton of people like Stone because they don't fit their standards. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah Emma Stone has that "girl next door" hotness look to her.

I never knew anybody considered Kelly Clarkson hot in the first place. I guess based on this thread she can be nominated after the fact lol :cool: If anybody from American Idol was considered eligible in this debate, I would have thought it was Katherine McPhee. Not Kelly lol ;)

[quote name='Necrozilla']In the STLMUSTDS thread, someone said Sigourney Weaver was hot. *barf* Horse face.

And Dexter's (TV series) sister has a pretty mushed up face.

Celeb hotness is Ivanka Trump.[/QUOTE]

Not a fan of Ivanka. She looks sorta plain to me. She just has a huge rack. It's like the Katy Perry effect.

[quote name='Kerig']I've been carrying this one around for a long time: Keri Russell

post_1492157_1231273033_med.jpg

She's not ugly, but I've heard way too many mentions of how gorgeous she is. When her hair was full-on "you'll get your hand stuck in there if you enter", she seemed more like a gorgon to me. It doesn't help that she looks mad all of the time, either.[/QUOTE]cute but with that hair all I see is LOL
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110528161317/lionking/images/2/2a/Simba_smiling.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lionking.wikia.com/wiki/File:Simba_smiling.jpg&h=436&w=556&sz=24&tbnid=eD6mj5EJk-bdXM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsimba%2Bpics%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=simba+pics&usg=__-j-M38GYADM4ItzNcnkpWka7A2U=&docid=LdozCj0UggagwM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=oKrwT9CSI-Tk0QHQ0oH7Ag&ved=0CE0Q9QEwBQ&dur=0

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If Kelly Clarkson is what you call 'flabby', I'd hate to see your terminology for someone like Gabourey Sidibe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabourey_Sidibe

A couple extra pounds here or there is damn sexy to me. I don't like the super thin as a rail chicks.[/QUOTE]that chick is MASSIVE there's gotta be a scale that goes
puggy/chunky = which is more of a "sloppy" weight
plump = a lil overweight but the side effects are generally so good it can be overlooked
thick = actual weight on the scale means nothing since it's generally rock solid like muscle or flat out firm
Fat = nutrisystem time do not pass go do not collect $200

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Her navel is way too deep.[/QUOTE]I got an easy fix for that put something is her just as deep & make it pop her navel out.:applause: Have fun while doing it.
And if the woman has strong ab muscles your welcome if you haven't experienced that I sincerely wish that on you & then your welcome.

/thread (I'd like to see somebody find something wrong with her, lol)[/QUOTE]
Wasn't this thread about Celebrities?

[quote name='neocisco']She's just a UFC ring girl. Don't be such a pretentious ass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...who has also been on the cover of Playboy and is on TV all the damn time. Katy Perry is "just a singer", Keeley Hazell is "just a model", and Kim Kardashian is "just a ho bag". People gain notoriety for different reasons, dumbass. What the fuck is your point?

The point being you actually expect large swaths of the population to know who this woman is because she occasionally walks around a UFC ring. You might as well expect most people to know who Christy Hemme is using that same metric. Your standard is asinine.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah...who has also been on the cover of Playboy and is on TV all the damn time. Katy Perry is "just a singer", Keeley Hazell is "just a model", and Kim Kardashian is "just a ho bag". People gain notoriety for different reasons, dumbass. What the fuck is your point?[/QUOTE]
So famous that she has an article on wikipedia.... oh wait. Nope.

Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian both were on Barbara Walters Most Facinating People... So what primetime show can I find your UFC girl? Does she have a movie coming out in movie theaters like Katy Perry? Does she have multiple shows displaying her and her family like Kim does? Kim showed hers and got famous. Brittney showed hers and didn't get much but the same job she had prior. No more famous than someone in an Old Navy commercial.

If I gave that a photo of her and handed to ten strangers, would anyone even recognize her... no. Isn't the term celebrity synonymous with fame?

[quote name='lordopus99'] No more famous than someone in an Old Navy commercial.[/QUOTE]
Ummmmm...I can name at least one famous person who recently did an Old Navy commercial(Mayim Bialik).

[quote name='lordopus99']If I gave that a photo of her and handed to ten strangers, would anyone even recognize her... no. Isn't the term celebrity synonymous with fame?[/QUOTE]

You could make that same argument for most of the Victoria's Secret models that routinely appear in the top 10 on any "Sexiest Women" list. How is it any different than being "famous" for wearing ridiculous outfits or walking down the runway in your underwear? So, the women being placed at the top of the list of most attractive women in the world aren't celebrities? :whistle2:s

[quote name='n8rockerasu']You could make that same argument for most of the Victoria's Secret models that routinely appear in the top 10 on any "Sexiest Women" list. How is it any different than being "famous" for wearing ridiculous outfits or walking down the runway in your underwear? So, the women being placed at the top of the list of most attractive women in the world aren't celebrities? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
You do realize a good portion of the Victoria Secret models actually model more than just lingerie... most of these girls have appeared in print ads/walked for companies such as Dior, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, etc. Outside that, you can find them doing cameos on tvs/movies/etc. In example, on shows like Entourage and How I Met Your Mother.

Which ones are you talking about?
Tyra Banks... had her own show. Tyra Banks Show.
Heidi Klum... had her own show. Project Runway.
Gisele Bundchen... highest paid model; married to biggest NFL star Tom Brady
Marisa Miller... on cover of Sports Illustrated Swinsuit Edition (big time magazine cover)
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley... lead role in Transformers (big time action flick)
Miranda Kerr... married to well known actor Orlando Bloom
Karolina Kurkova... major role in GI Joe (big time action flick)
Selita Ebanks... on Celebrity Apprentice
Adriana Lima... ads during super bowl (non-VS related)

Fun Fact: Victora's Secret Fashion show is on CBS. A major broadcast network. Easy to be a celebrity due to the Pop Culture of it, which includes musical acts like last year's Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5) and Kanye West/Jay Z.

Explain again how you find these Angels as similar as that UFC Ring Girl who doesn't have her own Wikipedia link...

[quote name='Iamthecheapestgamer']Ummmmm...I can name at least one famous person who recently did an Old Navy commercial(Mayim Bialik). [/quote]
I am not talking about her or Jordan Knight... I am talking about this stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Af6dipkAfc

Ah, that reminds me. Tyra Banks. I don't see it. Her forehead is huge. It sounds like the "pointy elbows" argument, but come on...without the bangs you can see yourself in that forehead.

I also feel the need to note, before somebody comes in and says it, that her body is fine but I don't find her face to be that great.

[quote name='lordopus99']Which ones are you talking about?
Tyra Banks... had her own show. Tyra Banks Show.[/QUOTE]
Obviously an icon. Also, on nobody's hot list anymore. Old news...and looking more and more like RuPaul every day.
[quote name='lordopus99']Heidi Klum... had her own show. Project Runway.[/QUOTE]
See: Tyra...well, except the RuPaul bit...for now.
[quote name='lordopus99']Gisele Bundchen... highest paid model; married to biggest NFL star Tom Brady[/QUOTE]
Highest paid...because? Married to a sports star (biggest NFL star, lol...GTFO)...wow...
[quote name='lordopus99']Marisa Miller... on cover of Sports Illustrated Swinsuit Edition (big time magazine cover)[/QUOTE]
Yeah...Playboy is so much smaller than the SI Swimsuit Issue...
[quote name='lordopus99']Rosie Huntington-Whiteley... lead role in Transformers (big time action flick)[/QUOTE]
I'll admit...could be somebody. But she owes Megan Fox for this one.
[quote name='lordopus99']Miranda Kerr... married to well known actor Orlando Bloom[/QUOTE]
Married to someone important...again...wow...what a great accompishment for her...
[quote name='lordopus99']Karolina Kurkova... major role in GI Joe (big time action flick)[/QUOTE]
Even though GI Joe was a huge turd, I won't scoff at an important role in a major motion picture
[quote name='lordopus99']Selita Ebanks... on Celebrity Apprentice[/QUOTE] Reality TV? Really? You're going to argue reality TV? I thnk this actually makes her LESS of a celebrity, lol.
[quote name='lordopus99']Adriana Lima... ads during super bowl (non-VS related)[/QUOTE] Well, she's no Ali Landry...

[quote name='lordopus99']Explain again how you find these Angels as similar as that UFC Ring Girl who doesn't have her own Wikipedia link...[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I just...I can't dispute this. You totally win the internet. What was I thinking. SHE HAS NO WIKIPEDIA PAGE!!!!! :whee:

You'll see big things from these "UFC ring card girls". Arianny Celeste has already had a few movie and TV appearances and Brittney is on her way (she's got a movie appearance set for 2013...but how could I possibly know that with NO WIKIPEDIA PAGE!!!! :hot:). Maybe I'm a bit early in my assessment. But wait and see.

Agree. Its turned into a lot of arguments about people's tastes and not enough actual suggestions of people who are supposed to be hot but aren't.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Ah, that reminds me. Tyra Banks. I don't see it. Her forehead is huge. It sounds like the "pointy elbows" argument, but come on...without the bangs you can see yourself in that forehead.

I also feel the need to note, before somebody comes in and says it, that her body is fine but I don't find her face to be that great.[/QUOTE]I like Tyra she's only 38 that's only 6 yrs older than me & I've seen her in HD w/o make-up on good black don't crack. Nice smile really like to know what that mouth do though:bouncy: If you have said Vivica Fox then I'd agree now but back in her set it off days she'd get it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Obviously an icon. Also, on nobody's hot list anymore. Old news...and looking more and more like RuPaul every day.
[/QUOTE]^^^
I could wake up to this
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tyra+banks+breast&start=83&hl=en&biw=1154&bih=547&tbm=isch&tbnid=c9bYFdVq4sadbM:&imgrefurl=http://sandrarose.com/2009/09/tyra-banks-real-hair-reveal/&docid=kIlSN2oRU5T6OM&imgurl=http://sandrarose.com/images8/tyrab-hair492.jpg%253F405703&w=492&h=442&ei=v23xT7TbHYjq0gGA65H7Ag&zoom=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gabolous']Christina Applegate, Christina Aguilera[/QUOTE]

Applegate wasn't bad when she was young, but she went downhill fast and Aguilera was never anything I agree.

I haven't watched Married With Children since my family was married with a child (which would have been me!!! :D) and I didn't realize Kelly Bundy was Christina Applegate.

Anyway, new suggestion that i don;t think was mentione yet.... Emma Watson. I don't think she's ugly, but if I see her walking down the street, I'm not gonna break my neck to get another look. Hell, I probably wouldn't even notice her out in public unless someone pointed her out.

[quote name='Chronis']I haven't watched Married With Children since my family was married with a child (which would have been me!!! :D) and I didn't realize Kelly Bundy was Christina Applegate.

Anyway, new suggestion that i don;t think was mentione yet.... Emma Watson. I don't think she's ugly, but if I see her walking down the street, I'm not gonna break my neck to get another look. Hell, I probably wouldn't even notice her out in public unless someone pointed her out.[/QUOTE]

I agree that Emma Watson isn't anything special, in fact, I mentioned earlier, that as soon as she cut her hair, I actually liked it more than when she had long hair. I still wouldn't go crazy over her if I saw her IRL though.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Selena Gomez
Only pedos can think she is hot. It freaks me out that she is 19 but looks like a 10 year old.[/QUOTE]

her head creeps me out she looks like a living brats doll. and madonna. yeah she was a vicious piece of amazing back in the day but now shes just way too old to be doing hat shes doing but people go on and on about how beautiful and timeless she is . nope shes not.

[quote name='thefinal87']I agree that Emma Watson isn't anything special, in fact, I mentioned earlier, that as soon as she cut her hair, I actually liked it more than when she had long hair. I still wouldn't go crazy over her if I saw her IRL though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think it has something to do with watching her basically grow up in the Harry Potter movies.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Selena Gomez
Only pedos can think she is hot. It freaks me out that she is 19 but looks like a 10 year old.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm around her age and I find her pretty cute, so I don't qualify as a pedo.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Yeah I think it has something to do with watching her basically grow up in the Harry Potter movies.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that might be the exact reason, because as I was growing up watching the movies I used to say "why do people think she is cute, she looks like every other girl out there." As soon as she cut her hair, I was like "okay, that's much better, at least look unique."

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Long hair on a woman=HOT
Short hair on a woman=MEH

There are only maybe a few exceptions to that rule for me. Halle Berry is one of them.;):drool:[/QUOTE]

Only a few women can pull it off. The chick on Homeland has short hair and is fucking gorgeous.

bread's done
Back