Official Mario Strikers Charged! Discussion and FCs

[quote name='js1']I still have not heard from konicki465 I pm'ed him twice and posted here.It's been about 3 days since he last posted. He also has not added me to his friends list yet. How long do we have to wait before defaulting? I'm just in a hurry to play because I start school back up next week.[/quote]Since you're looking at a second round match, it'll be a while before we default - you probably won't have anyone to play for a little while anyway. If you haven't heard back by the time the rest of the second round matches are complete, we'll give it to you.

Can't really default anytime soon since there are still 5 first round matches to complete.

[quote name='botticus']Since you're looking at a second round match, it'll be a while before we default - you probably won't have anyone to play for a little while anyway. If you haven't heard back by the time the rest of the second round matches are complete, we'll give it to you.

Can't really default anytime soon since there are still 5 first round matches to complete.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.

We'll definitely have to run a tighter schedule for the next tournament if we do qualifying rounds... it would take months to finish at this rate.

[quote name='bardiya27']i reinstalled the nintendo wfc software, and it looks like i might have fixed the problem[/quote]Awesome, I'll be on and off admist packing today. PM me if you've got a time in mind to play. My schedule can be kinda flexible today (not really after today though).

PastaEater and I played our 1st round match tonight. I managed to eek out the win:

Scores (maybe not in the correct order: )

Game 1: trip1ex (1-0)
Game 2: PastaEater(2-1)
Game 3: trip1ex (1-0)

[quote name='mpj31']Tybee where are you...2 days now I've been on and no match.[/quote]

I'll be on tonight for the foregone conclusion. ;)

No, this isn't trash talk.

Alright Si, three strikes your out. Next game your mine. lol

Everytime I try to connect with dannyboy i get d/c too. Whats up with that.

good game Daroga, you got me nervous when you went up 2-0 in the first game

here are the scores for the game between me and Daroga

Game 1: Bardiya (4-2)
Game 2: Bardiya (4-2)

if you guys keep on getting disconnected, just reinstall the WFC software

Very good games d00d:applause:. A lot of fluke on both our parts I think but damn talk about down to the wire. God bless that Shy Guy!

I've been waiting for an hour and yukine hasn't shown up yet online at the time we were supposed to. I'll try again later I guess.

So, here's a question based on my getting railed on the past 3 days on WiFi, is there way to control the lob passes better? Mine seem to always soar through the air, but that might be because I'm charging a lot? Does a non-charge lob stay lower or is it mainly which character is passing?

So rewarding to lose game 1 and win the last two.

I've won my last three series, not counting one I had to disconnect from due to lag.

Hi guys, I finally got my copy and ill be adding you guys soon. My FC is 403834 413542 and my Mii name is "X". For now im going to practice a bit on single player until i get the hang of the game. You can also put me down for the next tournament botticus, shame i had to miss the first one.

[quote name='botticus']Do I want to ask what that is?[/quote]Just the losers play each other, usually the ones who dropped out in the first two rounds I think.

I really hate the stadiums that screw with the game. I played one match that was really, really close... it capped your players in the beginning and after each score! It was crazy, though. First round was 4-4 and I won 5-4 in overtime, second round he beat me 2-1, and third round I won 2-1.

[quote name='Rocko']I really hate the stadiums that screw with the game. I played one match that was really, really close... it capped your players in the beginning and after each score! It was crazy, though. First round was 4-4 and I won 5-4 in overtime, second round he beat me 2-1, and third round I won 2-1.[/quote]I actually enjoy that stadium for the fun factor... very wide open play with lots of megastrike possibilities.

I was tempted to set up a loser's bracket, but I don't think the OP is designed well enough to make that easy right now.

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']I've been waiting for an hour and yukine hasn't shown up yet online at the time we were supposed to. I'll try again later I guess.[/quote]
Uh dude, I'm on right now. We scheduled Pacific not Eastern time.

[quote name='botticus']I actually enjoy that stadium for the fun factor... very wide open play with lots of megastrike possibilities.[/quote]

Oh, it was fun, I just don't like it because I think it isn't really a fair matchup, skill-wise.

[quote name='yukine']Uh dude, I'm on right now. We scheduled Pacific not Eastern time.[/quote]

I didn't know that we scheduled pacific time. Sorry. I won't be able to get on for maybe 2 hours. If you are still on we'll play, if not then we'll reschedule and try again.

Yukine still isn't showing up as connected on my list, but it shows his name as not connected, so I know I got the code right.

Curious.

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']I didn't know that we scheduled pacific time. Sorry. I won't be able to get on for maybe 2 hours. If you are still on we'll play, if not then we'll reschedule and try again.[/quote]

OK, so I'll be there at 7:00 Pacific.

[quote name='Rocko']Yukine still isn't showing up as connected on my list, but it shows his name as not connected, so I know I got the code right.

Curious.[/quote]

Yeah, there's like 6 people on my list that are showing as not having added me. Not sure why that is.

I have a plethora of people showing they aren't my friends, but I suspect it's because they haven't added me. But I know you have, Yukine, which is why I'm curious about that. I think I might delete you and re-add later tonight.

Psst, add me if you haven't! I've added the whole OP! ;)

[quote name='Tybee']gg yukine

Phone rang in the middle of that last match. heh[/quote]

Yeah, I could tell you went AFK for a little bit so I stood there with the ball like a gentleman. ;)

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Anyone get past challenge 8 yet (th one with yoshi). I tried for a hour and a half today but got my ass kicked every time. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I know that this was a couple pages back, but I had the some problem with Challenge 8 and just beat it tonight.

On strategy I used was, whenever I had the ball at kick-off, I went 45 degrees southeast and then went to the bottom of the screen on the half line. Usually Wario is the only defender on you and will allow you to take a four megastrike shot (sometimes five if he stops in his tracks completely before you start the megastrike). Since it takes a while for the Dry Bones to get to you from their position guarding the other players, you have the time for the quick megastrike.

Also, I lob passed a ton and seemed to get items quicker that way, especially when I was passing a fully charged ball.

After you score on Wario, just wait for him to deke and then steal and go into the egg (the ball stays with you) and head back to the bottom off the half line and when the dry bones are a 1/4 screen away or flattened go for the megastrike or just use the star into the m.s.

I've also heard a fully charged ball from the bottom of the imaginary quarterline (the line between the half and the goal) gets past Kritter regularly.

I hope that helps - good luck!

[quote name='yukine']I'm waiting for my match against Si (Legendaryhedgehog)... someone hold me... I'm scared.[/quote]I found weakeness when I played him! I almost won, twice! I'll let my secret out:

Get lucky goals to stay in the game.

[quote name='daroga']I found weakeness when I played him! I almost won, twice! I'll let my secret out:

Get lucky goals to stay in the game.[/quote]:rofl:

I can only add: Don't worry... it's quick and then it's over.

Nice match, Koopa. Congrats. I felt slightly less embarrassed this time, though I'm not sure why. ;)

Scores were 0-3 and 0-4.

Good Game. Did you see me when I shot into the green shell...the ball went flying across the field I didnt think it was ever going to come down.

Results:
Koopa (3) v Tybee (0)
Koopa (4) v Tybee (0)

By the way if we were playing who got the most hits you killed me like 41 to 7.

Yukine how many CAGs are on for you. I only have 3 others.

Wow I was just playing some guy with 0 - 0 record. I was beating him like 12-0 with 1:15 left. Then he quit :(.

I added all of the new people as of 8-8. There are still quit a few of you on the list who I have added but have not added me.

bread's done
Back