Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 3 to hook up my friends. They'll be sold out within the hour I'm sure. Thank you very much, Amazing deal. A little less than $2.22 a month after the Bing cashback.

Any new deals on points cards? Seems like the XBL sub cards are plentiful and cheap, but I really want to save some money on XBL points cards.

Yeah alot of people want to get those point cards for the new COD map pack. I guess if you got the first one they assume you will get the next one and spend the full amount.

.... and Amazon is already matching it.

4000 pt cards are $45.49

*edit - nabbed a 4k card using my $20 credit from Mario. $25 out the door. Nice.

[quote name='Corvin'].... and Amazon is already matching it.

4000 pt cards are $45.49

*edit - nabbed a 4k card using my $20 credit from Mario. $25 out the door. Nice.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it goes a bit lower. I too have a $20 credit to use, and would love to score a cheap 4k points card. Heck, I have some coupons from gamestop too, so they can feel free to put their points cards lower too!

[quote name='Ryukahn']Hopefully it goes a bit lower. I too have a $20 credit to use, and would love to score a cheap 4k points card. Heck, I have some coupons from gamestop too, so they can feel free to put their points cards lower too![/QUOTE]

The Gamestop coupons don't work on points cards, it seems.

[quote name='TypeSH']the lowest it's been in recent memory has been $43.xx. i'd be surprised to see it lower.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm not going to wait to find out. I bit at $45 since after GC it puts it right at the 50% mark, which is my buy in price for points.

You know, you should probably make a new thread just for the deal, as it is really damn good, unless you can get a mod to update the title so more people can see it.

[quote name='jeremy517']Looks like Bing cashback for Dell is gone? Has anyone found a search term that brings up Dell?[/QUOTE]

I tried, but couldn't find anything.

[quote name='Ryukahn']You know, you should probably make a new thread just for the deal, as it is really damn good, unless you can get a mod to update the title so more people can see it.[/QUOTE]

Nope. The whole point of this thread is to contain all these deals.
The first five or six post will just be about how there's a thread for this kind of deal.
If folks are looking for deals on point cards, they should know where to look.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Nope. The whole point of this thread is to contain all these deals.
The first five or six post will just be about how there's a thread for this kind of deal.
If folks are looking for deals on point cards, they should know where to look.[/QUOTE]

I suppose you are right. This thread doesn't have a lot of clutter posts compared to some of the other general store deal threads (which is why I avoid them and probably miss out on deals I'd like), so it is much easier to browse.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']For those interested, Dell is also having a deal with 1-year live cards. $29.99 each, or if you buy 2, you get free shipping; making it $60 for 2 years of Live.

Not bad (otherwise, shipping is roughly $7.00).

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2841849[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I could have coupled this with the points card to get free shipping. Maybe Amazon will match so I can use my $20 off coupon...

I would suggest going to the 4000 MS points page on Amazon. Scroll towards the bottom under product details and click where it says "tell us about a lower price". I already did it, hoping they price match.

[quote name='Hardware']I would suggest going to the 4000 MS points page on Amazon. Scroll towards the bottom under product details and click where it says "tell us about a lower price". I already did it, hoping they price match.[/QUOTE]

I sent them the link as well. It would save me tax. I recently bought two 4000 points cards from Amazon for under $44.50

[quote name='Hardware']I would suggest going to the 4000 MS points page on Amazon. Scroll towards the bottom under product details and click where it says "tell us about a lower price". I already did it, hoping they price match.[/QUOTE]
I did the same as well, thanks. *fingers crossed*

[quote name='jeremy517']Looks like Bing cashback for Dell is gone? Has anyone found a search term that brings up Dell?[/QUOTE]

Computers worked for me.

Done. I never knew that link existed. I will surely be using it from now on!

There should be no tax on this item in most cases. It's exchanging money into another form. I know in NY I'm charged tax when ordering from Amazon or going to a B&M Best buy here. So, why is Dell charging tax for it? I know it's a minor complaint.

*edit* I also suggested the Dell Price to Amazon as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Done deal. Hopefully they price match so i can get more than the max of 5 from dell.

---> I'm a bonehead. I thought the dell preferred was some kind of discount program now i got 2500$ in stinking credit that I will never use after the purchase. Definitely the highlight of my week so far

[quote name='John187']Done deal. Hopefully they price match so i can get more than the max of 5 from dell.

---> I'm a bonehead. I thought the dell preferred was some kind of discount program now i got 2500$ in stinking credit that I will never use after the purchase. Definitely the highlight of my week so far[/QUOTE]

I ended up doing the same thing. I figured i'll just buy more. I buy from Dell on occasion, what's that preferred discount where you have $2500 in credit? They have never giving me credit but I guess i'm not part of that program.

Hopefully you can use that credit on your next computer purchase. :)

Well, the Dell price is good at least through tomorrow (I'm always a bit wary of expiration dates on deals these days...), so if amazon or BB or someone else doesn't match, I'll pick up 2 years at Dell. Unless there's something else I could throw in (got more than enough points from the last Target sale + Target Card 10% off)

oh man excellent I got some Gold and Points thanks to Dell. Thanks for posting guys :) I was about to run out of my live account on the 19th.

[quote name='PenDynasty']I have a few 12 month codes for XBL I'm willing to let go cheap.[/QUOTE]

It's looking like we'll have to do busy again. Check your PMs... and go FLYERS. :cool:

I hit up the dell points (I couldn't resist a 20% discounts, especially with Microsoft [and Sony] following Steam's lead with discounts on downloadable junk). Thanks for the update Amadcap.

[quote name='PenDynasty']I have a few 12 month codes for XBL I'm willing to let go cheap.[/QUOTE]

Send me a pm. I might want one for the right price.

12 month cards are listed as temp out of stock. I called Dell and ordered 4 of them for the same price over the phone and they will be here no later than the 24th. Pretty neat that you don't have to be registered with dell.com to make a purchase over the telephone.

[quote name='Greater Malison']12 month cards are listed as temp out of stock. I called Dell and ordered 4 of them for the same price over the phone and they will be here no later than the 24th. Pretty neat that you don't have to be registered with dell.com to make a purchase over the telephone.[/QUOTE]
Wow didn't know that!! Thanks for the heads up (that's pretty cool).

Yeah, they're not currently in stock, but it still seems to be letting me order online through Dell. I don't need 'em right away, not currently playing anything, and have a 1 month at the ready for when I get back into something, so I think I'll go for it.

Doing it now, estimated delivery of June 28. Not too bad.

[quote name='shieryda']12-month card is $30 at Amazon now. GO GO GO!!![/QUOTE]

Done and done. Good thing I didn't buy one yesterday when they were $37.

[quote name='Moltres423']Anyone know a cheap place to get just the codes for 360 points?[/QUOTE]

This is what I need so I can go ahead and jump on the deals for this week.

Just a heads up:

Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points are currently $16.54 at Amazon. Unfortunately, there's a one limit cap on how many you can purchase.

[quote name='Rodster']I sent them the link as well. It would save me tax. I recently bought two 4000 points cards from Amazon for under $44.50[/QUOTE]
Craz-AY. Like, how many points do people here normally stock up? You crazy CAG-people, you.

bread's done
Back