Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought four 4000 point cards from Target.com without a REDcard and with the $10 off $100 or more that "rebate" basically means free shipping. $158.39 total so basically $40 a pop.

Well, I bit. I don't have a Red Card, but I ordered three 4,000 point cards to get the $10 off. My shipping on the three cards was $6.95, which annoyed me. But still, that's 12,000 points for $116.93. Guess I won't need any more points for a while.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Not really a deal, but while looking at the goldbox today, I just found out that amazon now started to sell 400 and 800 MSP respectively. So whenever you just need 400 MSP whether it be for a trade here or to buy something on the dotw, amazon can be the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is awesome, I'm super excited about it! Both for trades and like you say, when you randomly need 400msp for DotW.

Thanks for mentioning it.

4000 points are $45.98 on Amazon for the physical card, think they PMed Targets total shipped price on single cards.

Hadn't noticed the 400 and 800 codes until they were mentioned here. These will come in handy for us non-Prime folks needing to spend a few dollars.

[quote name='TealPavelski']I second this. Anyone know of a 1-month trial?[/QUOTE]
i was hoping theres gonna be $2 for 2 months on the dashboard but i dont see anything :(

[quote name='Tallkido']i was hoping theres gonna be $2 for 2 months on the dashboard but i dont see anything :([/QUOTE]

Ya same here. I don't plan on getting another year until September, so I was hoping to get another free month or two until then.

Seems like a pretty dry season for XBL subs. My brother needs to renew his and I have never paid more than $30 for mine but I think I would pay up to $35 for one right now.

My wife's gold just expired. Tried CEG Direct, they have 12 months email code for $40.xx. A little more than I wanted, but cheapest I've seen since April. I'll update when my code arrives.

Update take up to 48 hrs, they don't work weekends. Other than that, worked fine.

So I bought one of those 12-month cards from Target for $45. Cannot redeem the code because Target never activated it, but they never charged my account, so I cannot have a Target store activate it. I wish I waited to get one of those cards from Buy/ebay.

I don't see why NewEgg wouldn't have Nuketown 2025 or Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed's bonuses. Both are for the first editions of the games, such as EA has done. It isn't a special version of the game, just the first prints of it.

Sonic: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/02/sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed-into-bonus-edition-with-o/
>"A level based on Sega's classic racer will be included with the edition, sold to pre-order customers at launch (in other words, it's a bonus for the first printing, more than it is a "special" edition.)"

BO II: http://community.callofduty.com/com...black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-2025-faq
>"Q. What if I don't preorder, can I still get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map?
A. The Nuketown 2025 downloadable map comes with each launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. So the best way to ensure you get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable map is to pre-order your copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II now.

Q. Do Elite Premium members get this map on day one?
A. Everyone who pre-orders a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II gets Nuketown 2025 on Day One. This offer has no affiliation with Call of Duty Elite or the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content."

[quote name='thrustbucket']Still $2 more than here, but maybe people have newegg cred.[/QUOTE]

Yes but i have heard of , ordered from and trust newegg.

Never heard of Crazygametime before today.

[quote name='Slappybob']Yes but i have heard of , ordered from and trust newegg.

Never heard of Crazygametime before today.[/QUOTE]

google around, they are legit

[quote name='dirtyvu']I bought and redeemed the code from Crazygametime. works and pretty awesome at $38!!!![/QUOTE]
Confirmed as well, got a 4000 for me and a 1600 for my nephew. The AUGUST10 10% off code supposedly expires today tho. Under a penny a point, can't go wrong.

I just ordered 4000 points from crazygametime.com, and when I tried to enter the code I got the dreaded "This code has already been used." This should be fun.

4000 point Code received already used.. sent seller email and responded he would fix by end of day.

[quote name='defiance_17']I just ordered 4000 points from crazygametime.com, and when I tried to enter the code I got the dreaded "This code has already been used." This should be fun.[/QUOTE]
I was issued a replacement code that worked with no problems.

damn, didn't notice that 160 point code bit on the ebay 4000 point auction.oh well. I'll be doing alot of copying and pasting. I may actually give some of them to my nephew. :D

[quote name='Tsel']Damn, I'm getting taxed on them. Still a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Me too. quite annoying, but bought it anyway.

[quote name='GamerChris']Me too. quite annoying, but bought it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Same, but it's not quite the deal it was before. Still good, but not great.

Aren't those 160 MSP codes the same one from the MS exploit people did? They have the same expiration date as them. I'm just curious, that's all.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Just noticed this as well, picked up two for $29.98 total. :)[/QUOTE]

...aaaaand it looks like they are all gone now. Whew that was close.

bread's done
Back