Official Microsoft Points and Xbox Live subscriptions Deal Thread - Read rules in OP!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the Xbox Live Subscription and Microsoft Currency deal thread!

This thread is for in-store or online deals on Live subscriptions or Microsoft currency/Microsoft Points.

It is NOT for:

• Discussion of Bing Search and using Bing to get currency or other rewards
  • Discussion of exploits related to receiving a free month of Xbox Live
Happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed 10 at the store down the road. Still had some left at the front registers, no idea about the gaming area and other places with gift cards (there were several around the store).

Best Black Friday deal easily.

Generic white 4000 & 1600 cards rang up at normal prices...

But that one worked.

Instead of scanning them individually, my cashier did just one card multiple times, so it might be possible to get a 4000 msp or 1yr card for $10.

[quote name='KrizB']Instead of scanning them individually, my cashier did just one card multiple times, so it might be possible to get a 4000 msp or 1yr card for $10.[/QUOTE]
I think they have to scan them to activate them, no? You may want to check that you have active cards.

[quote name='Japakneez']Keep this list updated...

GOOD

BAD
799366774389[/QUOTE]

799366762720 needed a price override last night

[quote name='KrizB']Instead of scanning them individually, my cashier did just one card multiple times, so it might be possible to get a 4000 msp or 1yr card for $10.[/QUOTE]

This means you only have one good card. They need to scan the card to activate it. You need to go back to the store.

[quote name='simmias']I think they have to scan them to activate them, no? You may want to check that you have active cards.[/QUOTE]

Correct, they have to be scanned individually to be activated.

[quote name='simmias']I think they have to scan them to activate them, no? You may want to check that you have active cards.[/QUOTE]

Yep, exactly what I was saying, they scan the regular barcode (top right) to generate the price. Then they have to scan the large barcode at the bottom to activate them. On the receipt it will say something about being activated within 3 hours. It should say that for each card.

My receipt shows four different numbers/codes and each card matches.

She might have scanned them and I just wasn't paying close attention (people and such).

edit:
I see what happend I was looking at the Target item number on the receipt which would all be the same.

[quote name='KrizB']My receipt shows four different numbers/codes and each card matches.

She might have scanned them and I just wasn't paying close attention (people and such).

edit:
I see what happend I was looking at the Target item number on the receipt which would all be the same.[/QUOTE]

Do they all state activated?

[quote name='Blaster man']Do they all state activated?[/QUOTE]
Yes.
"Item active within 3 HRS"
--

Tested two cards- both are active, then I redeemed one.

Cashier scanned them the right way, I'm just a dummy that wasn't paying attention.
lol

This Target deal has me so conflicted. I need more points, but don't really have the money but at the same time, you can beat the possibility of 50%. However, Since I have no car, I would have to ride the bus to the closest Target.

I got seven at the Walmart in Grand Forks, ND. Had a hell of a time doing it though. The cashier didn't price match one of the seven and the entire till froze.

Anyone feel like selling me some of theirs? I was denied last night and don't feel like driving down there simply for this.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Yeah. They had at least 40 more at noon by the customer service register[/QUOTE]

Can't make it to a store. This is killing me.

Big fan of xbl games. Bought 10, the gave me a $10 gift card for a $100 purchase

Edit: actually the $10gc deal is for every $50 purchase. I walked into cs and got a second $10 gift card. excellent deal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkfalzsux']Anyone have a scan of the ad with the points in it so I can try to get my Wal-Mart to price match?[/QUOTE]

SD has all of the scans.

Brought 6 they had a ton more at half of the check out. Prob last me tell next xbox since i still have some points from last deals

Just picked up 10 of 799366723119 worked like a charm

Whoops just saw the previous page saw the number was already there

GOOD

BAD
799366774389[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to make sure this list got posted as many times as possible because it made things super quick and easy for me. I love this community!

Oh man...I need to go out today.....I was dreading going shopping though. Might be worth a trip to the local target. Hopefully lines have died down now.

[quote name='Japakneez']Big fan of xbl games. Bought 10, the gave me a $10 gift card for a $100 purchase

Edit: actually the $10gc deal is for every $50 purchase. I walked into cs and got a second $10 gift card. excellent deal :)[/QUOTE]i saw the signs for the $10 gc deal but it only applied to certain departments (electronics not included). did you happen to buy other items that qualified? i would love to get a $10 gift card for points i purchased.

GOOD

BAD
799366774389[/QUOTE]

This one is good too:

I pm'd at Wal Mart with the ad. had a heck of time getting it though. it kept saying couldn't it needed a manager over ride the manager said I could only buy 6 so the cashier tried again and got the same message but then she tried to ring 5 in and it went through without a hitch. She then promplty rang through the other 5 for me and apologized for my wait.

target 10 dollar 1600 points worked without issue got 4, people didn't know it was on sale. ring up just fine also got the last Batman. good deal overall, I'm stocked up.

mobile post going in Home Depot right now it is pouring down rain

yes, just bought some. B4 you purchase them, scan them at the price checker to see if they ring up at $10 or $19.99 and try to get at least one that scans at $10. This way you shouldn't have any trouble having the price adjusted for the ones that don't.

Target in Palmer. PA still has several hundred of the 1600 point cards. Cashier and supervisor knew about the cards ending in 389 not ringing up properly and price adjusted (+++ to Target for employees that care about doing their job) , but most of the cards were the 110s so you could easily pick them out if you don't want the delay.

[quote name='BamNanas']is this deal for $10 1600 m$ point cards still active?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this too.

Target's Black Friday ad says "Shop Friday until 11 PM and Saturday 8 AM to 11 PM." Does that mean that all Black Friday prices are still active on Saturday? In other words, if my Target has these cards for the discounted price and there are still some in stock, would I be able to pick them up tomorrow?

Just getting back from Walmart where they PMed the Target ad. I'm shocked cause the closest Target is 100 miles away. Grabbed 10 cards. Very pleased with Walmart and the helpful staff today.

Had quite an adventure.

First Target: sold out and they wouldn't price adjust the ones that rang up $20.
First Walmart: "We don't price match Black Friday ads."
Second Walmart: "Sure we'll price match, but that item is blocked from being sold."
Second Target: Tons available - finally scored!

STACKS of 1600 msp at my local Target..I only copped 3 but I may go back later to pick up Halo 4 w/gc then use it on cards.

Oh this was like 12:30 est so it's still alive..

[quote name='B-Man']I'm wondering this too.

Target's Black Friday ad says "Shop Friday until 11 PM and Saturday 8 AM to 11 PM." Does that mean that all Black Friday prices are still active on Saturday? In other words, if my Target has these cards for the discounted price and there are still some in stock, would I be able to pick them up tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there are no rain checks so if some reseller cleans them out tonight you will be out of luck. If there weren't so many scammers that buy codes online and then reverse charges I would have been tempted myself. If you have a storefront or sell at a flea market it's like free money.

Awesome! My wife hit Target and bought 15 cards. She said they still had a lot at all but one of the registers. She did realize after she left that 13 cards rang up at $9.99 and two rang up at $19.99 so she'll have to stop back later and get that adjusted. Such a great deal. I'm debating if I should run out for more. Always gonna need points.

[quote name='donkeydrop']Yes, but there are no rain checks so if some reseller cleans them out tonight you will be out of luck. If there weren't so many scammers that buy codes online and then reverse charges I would have been tempted myself. If you have a storefront or sell at a flea market it's like free money.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

I realize that they might all be gone tomorrow, but it's good to know that I at least have a chance if I can't make it there today.

bread's done
Back