Official NHL 12 VS League - Liga de Corky Buchek - Game On!!!

I'll be available this weekend for anybody who wants to get some games going. Did anybody ever play Cheapy the other night? If not, I'd be happy to give him his first beating...er game. :)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'll be available this weekend for anybody who wants to get some games going. Did anybody ever play Cheapy the other night? If not, I'd be happy to give him his first beating...er game. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll be around to knock out some games.

I'd like to get some games in tonight if any of the people I haven't played are around: CheapyD, Wpark, Matt Young (I already know he won't be though), moojuice. Tonight would be a great night to get Cheapy some games played if he happens to be available. I should be on around 8 PM CST.

I've got 3 people left to play: Matt Young, Wpark, and CheapyD. Not sure if any of you will be on tonight, but I'll be on around 10 PM EST and will be available to play.

Doubt I'll be playing tonight, but tomorrow I will be free up until 7 P.M. Eastern or so. I know you probably can't schedule a time due to the baby but might you possibly be available before that time?

[quote name='Matt Young']Doubt I'll be playing tonight, but tomorrow I will be free up until 7 P.M. Eastern or so. I know you probably can't schedule a time due to the baby but might you possibly be available before that time?[/QUOTE]

No, I should be able to do a time around then. Outside of regular household stuff, the wife usually takes most of baby duty on the weekends (and yes, we've made the joke about "baby duty" many, many times, lol). You wanna say like 5 PM EST? I'll let you know if anything comes up, but I should be able to do that time.

Finally got the "Reach Level 25" in online ranked achievement last night. It took me 36 games, but my record is 27-8-1, so not too bad.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Proposing trade, hopefully it gets approved.

Dominic Moore (TBL) for Mike Commodore (DRW)[/QUOTE]
No objections

Bumping this because Matt thought it was dead, lol. Pretty sure most everybody finished their games except for a couple people. I would like to complete at least one season of this.

bread's done
Back