Official Playstation VR Deals and Discussion Thread

billyrox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Just starting a thread for deals for the Playstation VR. 

I picked up the Core bundle off Amazon and I'm looking for a cheap camera and move controllers.

I found that best buy has some cheap playstation 4 cameras on sale for 39.99 with free shipping.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-camera-for-playstation-4-black/8245153.p?skuId=8245153

If you all know any good deals for move controllers or launch games, let me know.

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS VR) $15.99 via Amazon (Prime Price). https://www.amazon.c...heapassgam08-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a large selection of PSVR2 games on sale, with some matching previous lows and a number of all time lows. Some stuff from my wishlist that I’ll be getting:
7th Guest $19.79
Vertigo 2 $22.49
Hubris $14.99 🔥
Light Brigade $16.24
Tentacular $12.49

Have a few other wishlist games that I’m still debating too.

Anyone know the state of Vertigo 2 right now? I know it launched with some major issues

I see that Gran Turismo 7 is like 40 bucks. That's how much I bought the physical copy for. The game is so awesome! I'm sure it will keep coming down in price as the years go on, but that's a great price to get into it right now if you don't want a physical copy.

Is there a major downside to leaving a PSVR hooked up to a PS5? I just got around to setting it up after moving my ps4 to another room. Once hooked up, I noticed it said that vrr is no longer available, and I figure it’s a passthrough issue since the VR is a bit dated now. Any other features that don’t work as well if I want to play PS5 games?

Is there a major downside to leaving a PSVR hooked up to a PS5? I just got around to setting it up after moving my ps4 to another room. Once hooked up, I noticed it said that vrr is no longer available, and I figure it’s a passthrough issue since the VR is a bit dated now. Any other features that don’t work as well if I want to play PS5 games?
I think you will also lose 120hz if it’s hooked up. If you want to be able to take advantage of your tv and PS5s capabilities, I’d recommend just doing some HDMI swapping when you want to play some PSVR1.

Waltz of the wizard is the lowest it's ever been for $4.99 if you have PlayStation Plus. I went ahead and bought it. I think there are even multiplayer elements to it with one person in VR and the other person controlling something else on the screen.

Another sale with some all time lows. The stand out to me would be Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge for just $13.59. What a steal! Village is at $16, or $20 for the gold edition if you want to play the dlc flat. Demeo is so worth $20

Another sale with some all time lows. The stand out to me would be Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge for just $13.59. What a steal! Village is at $16, or $20 for the gold edition if you want to play the dlc flat. Demeo is so worth $20
Holy crap! Thanks for letting me know about Star wars. I'm definitely getting it at that price. Almost seems like it's a mistake. I haven't even played the demo that I downloaded but no need to now.

I couldn’t resist both Galaxy’s Edge and Vader Immortal at their lowest-ever prices. I also picked up The Walking Dead: Onslaught for $5:99, its lowest-ever price.

bread's done
Back