RENT  1  GET 1 

isnt crap to rent this week.

was thinking  spit on your grave 2   but  wasnt even worth my time for FREE  

Last edited by a moderator:
Q264KR3N

RENT 1 GET 1

isnt crap to rent this week.

was thinking spit on your grave 2 but wasn't even worth my time for FREE

Hmm, thanks for the code, there wasn't anything I wanted to watch either, so I rented Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Xbox 360. I want to see how bad this game really is, and get a few achievements during the process... ;)

Rent 1 DVD and get a 2nd free for 1 day.

35TJQH22

Exp 10/24/13 @ 11:59pCT

I won't be using this.  Please post if you do.

Use this promo code* to take $1.20 off your movie or game night. Offer valid thru 10/27/2013 11:59 p.m. CT:*

1x2.gif

1x2.gif

J67WWXJQ

I have two free one night game rentals that I'm not going to use. Enjoy.

Beyond: Two Souls is now at Redbox! Get it, or any other game, free for 1-day w/code 9VGMXDDV. Exp 11/1/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ kiosk. Text STOP to cancel.

Beyond: Two Souls is now at Redbox! Get it, or any other game, free for 1-day w/code Z6WZXZXR. Exp 11/1/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ kiosk. Text STOP to cancel.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I got a job working at an amazon fulfillment center. Hard to keep up with anything other than sleep.

This thread needs a kick start so don't forget about this text code.

Text JUSTDANCE to 727272 for free 1-day game rental, expires 11/30/13. Works for numbers that texted this last year. 

Here's another 1 day game rental that expires 12/6:

4N2H2V7T

I'm not sure if this is universal or not. It could be just one use only.

Here's a Redbox Games deal just for you! Use code GQJWNZTM for a 1-day GAME rental. Exp 12/6/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ kiosk.

If you use it at least reply saying that you did... just simply so someone doesn't waste their time going out ;)

Here's a Redbox Games deal just for you! Use code GQJWNZTM for a 1-day GAME rental. Exp 12/6/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ kiosk.
If you use it at least reply saying that you did... just simply so someone doesn't waste their time going out ;)
Thanks for the code! I used the free code about 6am CST. I'm surprised no one redeemed the code yesterday...

Well I'm about to be hit pretty hard by a blizzard or else I'd use this myself. Afraid I don't think I'll be able to get back up to a Redbox without walking a long distance so I'd rather just work through my backlog than pay a few dollars in late fees for a "free rental" haha:

744WZGRR

Please reply if you take it (yes that means YOU, lurkers). Cheers!

Edit: Game rental, in case for some reason someone thought I meant a movie backlog. ^__^

People should be getting text from Redbox on a rent 1 get 1 free DVD code. Guess they got smart as you can not use this more than once.  Please share the love if you are not going to use it by tonight.

It's not quite the weekend but the fun can start now! Rent any DVD, get a 2nd free for 1 day w/code K5M4WNDV. Exp 12/5/13@11:59pCT.

Remember... don't be a lurker... they get herpes ;)

Here's a Redbox Games deal just for you! Use code HWK4V9D7 for a 1-day GAME rental. Exp 12/6/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ kiosk.

Reported to be a multi use code (one per credit card though)

Also just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some info dealing with Redbox Instant by Verizon. Not sure if this pertains to the OG Redbox company (by what Rebox says, Verizon handles Redbox Instant) so don't assume it does.

Ok, so I signed up for Redbox Instant by Verizon with a re-loadable Walgreens MC. Everything was fine and I was able to use the card to activate my FREE 30-day trial. Made sure everything was working properly by streaming from my Xbox (not a good selection of titles but FREE at that so whatever.) So I start up the ol' Lude and head up to the local kiosks only to come across an error code saying their credit system isn't working at the moment so try again or check back later. Let it be and head back up there today only to get an error code saying "Invalid card." I remember these codes back when they actually did accept gift cards or something of the sort.

So I called Redbox (which is not Redbox Instant, btw) and they told me, even though the auto menus stated "Press 3 for Redbox Instant by Verizon billing issues", that I would have to setup a "live chat" with an associate from Redbox Instant by Verizon (can see the run-around has started.) So I get on the site and start chatting. Neither company could even find my account even though I was signed in which chatting with them, smh.... Once they found my account, they told me my card was not able to be used at kiosks, even though it was allowed for the membership activation.

"Wait.... what? Really?!"

So to sum it all up, don't get skunked like me trying to use a re-load CC. They do not accept them at kiosks so even though you could sign up for a membership, you will never be able to use your 4 monthly credits with that card. I even asked them if they could just give me 4 randomized codes in place of my 4 credits (since credits are tied to an account/card and randomized codes can be redeemed by anyone.) and they said they the "system won't allow it." Good ol' Verizon! Basically, Verizon says that Redbox only allows them to use their system to help with issues dealing with customer support. Which means they won't be able to give you randomized codes unless they can pull up a transaction. Otherwise, you're SOL like I am. Kept telling me "I can't find a transaction so the system won't allow me to generate a code for you."  :argue:

Redbox: Rent a DVD today & get a 2nd free for 1 day w/code MXZ5X723. Good @the box, redbox.com & in your Redbox app! Exp 12/12/13@11:59pCT.

bread's done
Back