Official Redbox Thread

i see redbox  gone within a  few years.  I mean most new movies they  no longer carry or have to wait   30+ days for them.

Hell in oct so far i see 

OCT 1 

REDBOX

maybe this is the end   

NORMAL
croods  (30+ day wait)

Abandoned Mine
PG-13

will never carry

4closed  (will never carry)

OCT 8
REDBOX

curse of chucky

maybe after earth

Normal video store

Hangover 3  (30+ day wait)
purge  (30+ day wait)

stactic  (will never carry)

after effect (will never carry)

nothing to fear (will never carry)

OCT 15

REDBOX

colony

crying dead if you want a very poor  zombie movie  LOL

NORMAL

hijacking  (will never carry

night of champs (will never carry)

Sun  (will never carry)

Heat (30 day wait)

p. Rim (30 day wait)

Hopefully their streaming will get some movies to compete with Netflix. That's the only way I can see it happening. 

Also, only two copies of NBA 2k14 are in my town with over 30 kiosks. Hardly anywhere around this county has any. What's up? Someone die or get fired? I'll take that job. 

Hopefully their streaming will get some movies to compete with Netflix. That's the only way I can see it happening.

Also, only two copies of NBA 2k14 are in my town with over 30 kiosks. Hardly anywhere around this county has any. What's up? Someone die or get fired? I'll take that job.
i dont expect many games in their systems. At 60 per game its going to take them 30 days just to break even. compair to what 15 days with movies

Got a copy of Madden with a laser burn around it. Wouldn't play in my console. They gave me two free codes even though I used a free rental, so that was pretty cool.

I have a few free game rental codes that I'm not going to use. The first two expire on Oct. 4th. The third one expires on Oct. 7th.

mhwjq4qt

xtzzvqr2

xnv6vkzh

For today (10/7) only here is my code 4NQ256Q7 for a 1-day game rental. I have too much going on today to go and will wait for the next one and maybe rent fifa 14 at the same time as my friend.

Man, this is my first FIFA, but I suck against people online. I always lose by two or three.Awesome game to play with other friend unfamiliar with it.

The code takes $1.20 off any rental. It works on redbox.com.

It can be used up to 5 times per credit card.
used it to rent 4 movies. Can they go back and charge you for the other 3 ...

this is the end

after earth

chucky new movie and

13/13/13

i think they should pay me for watching after earth and 13/13/13 :)

Use this promo code to take 25¢ off one movie or game night.
Offer valid thru 10/13/2013 11:59 p.m. CT:*

042913_rb_TouchMuseum_spacer1.gif

042913_rb_TouchMuseum_spacer1.gif

DZ6D5TGR

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but text the word "MARKET" to 727272 for a free one-night DVD rental at Publix Redbox locations.

Offer good until midnight tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else get this email?

Use this promo code to take $1.20 off one movie or game night. 
9N4D93QQ

Also try MCPC413S, still worked for me today, same discount.  No idea when this one expires.

Last edited by a moderator:

9N4D93QQ

Also try MCPC413S, still worked for me today, same discount. No idea when this one expires.

Hey, thanks for the free DVD code 9N4D93QQ! Anyway, are you saying that MCPC413S works more than once?...

9N4D93QQ

Also try MCPC413S, still worked for me today, same discount. No idea when this one expires.

Hey, thanks for the free DVD code 9N4D93QQ! Anyway, are you saying that MCPC413S works more than once?...
It works once per card. I used it today and yesterday with different cards.

People should be getting their Rent one get 2nd one free code from today (10/14).  Please post if you are not going to use it by 11:59 CT time.  Share the love.

R1G1 DVD code - YNPLM885 use by 11:59CT tonight. Like the post to let me know it's gone and I'll update the post or quote it to let everyone else know. Cheers!

The 2 following codes no longer work in my place but not sure about the others.

DVDNIGHT (1x per cc, doesn't expire)

DVDONME (1xper cc, doesn't expire)

Should be getting your Rent one get One free DVD code for today (10/21).  Please share if you are not going to be using it.  Share the love.

Use code 9MXW2LPC for 1 free movie rental (up to 1.20 off BluRay, 1xper cc)

Should be getting your Rent one get One free DVD code for today (10/21). Please share if you are not going to be using it. Share the love.
Added. Haven't receive anything, but would love to get some movies tonight.

bread's done
Back