Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i recently bought my son an xbox and his friends have xbox live and they love it and are trying to convince him to get it but i do not think he will like it so i don't want to have to pay a fee... if someone could give me a two month that would be great! just pm it to me or something, thanks in advance

Hello people, ive really been wanting to play on live with my friend but he dosnt have live so if anyone has a 2 month laying around that you dont plan on using could you please send it to me in a private message.

It would be much appreciated.

If u have 2 month trial thats UNUSED [dont matter if its invalid or valid], And wanna be modded up in halo 2 visit this site..

www.Freewebs.com/Hal0modder/

And i will modd up once i receive.
Dont just give away ur 2months w/o any usage!

*for some reason,doesnt work when clicked,just copy and paste into ur browser!*

Alrighty, I am looking for a 2 month free, since I've been recently screwed out of some E-Bay bids and the last code I tried expired. PLEASE hook me up, I just need an original Xbox 2 month free. PM me, Email me, whatever. I just got Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and I REALLY want to set up an account on Xbox live. PLEASE don't disregard this request.
(I would be eternaly grateful :) )

I have only Xbox live games, and all I need is an 2 month free to get permanantly hooked up. I tried XBConnect, but I don't have a router, only a modem.

Once again, thank you for reading and hopefully you guys will take this request into serious consideration. I would enjoy playing online afterwards. :)

Also, I'm not going to be one of those people who request a 2 month and leave, I actually hope to become a member here.

----> [email protected]

hello guys and gyals could someone please send me a valid trial doesnt matter how long the trial is for that wud be very nice if someone could do that fo me could you email me asap at [email protected]

[quote name='deaddog']i didnt get a xbox live code with my game so can someone give me one please i would much appreciate it pm me or send a message to [email protected][/QUOTE]

lmao...resurrecting a 2.5 year old thread for this.

if any one here has a 2 day 2 month or anything like that can you send it to me in a private message plzzzzzzzzzzzz thanks.

I could really use one too... I cancelled my subscription, but I still want to finish chaos theory co-op, with my brother who lives on opposite coast.

Much appreciated if you have one.

Heh, already done that at my local game store, there weren't any.

If anyone has any, PN ne please. I know I don't post here at all, bu tI'd greatly appreciate it, and I do come here often, I just don't post.

hey guys im in need for a 2day 2 month or any thing like that if you have one please pm me asap thanks

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']:rofl:
Someone will just give you a 1 month code (around 8-10 bucks) for nothing?[/quote]

ITs a 2 month actually, and they come free with certain XBOX 1 games.

We have an official Thread for giving away 2 months, post there.

Does anyone know if you use a 2-monther on an Xbox 1 if you need to call and cancel anymore? Do they still put a full year on there at the end of the two months?

I used a two month card on my Xbox probably close to two months ago so my nephew could play online. (And I didn't need him on my 360!) Just wondering if I still need to call and cancel.

(And I know this doesn't belong here, but I thought it was the best fit.)

[quote name='Rig']Does anyone know if you use a 2-monther on an Xbox 1 if you need to call and cancel anymore? Do they still put a full year on there at the end of the two months?

I used a two month card on my Xbox probably close to two months ago so my nephew could play online. (And I didn't need him on my 360!) Just wondering if I still need to call and cancel.

(And I know this doesn't belong here, but I thought it was the best fit.)[/QUOTE]
Yes.

This is for a regular xbox, not a 360. I'm looking for xbox live arcade, and if anyone has any free two month codes, please?

THANK YOU!

Damn i forgot to cancel my two month trail xbox live and got billed today for a new month of service. Damn there not being a way to turn off auto renew.

This probably sounds like a stupid question,

I have an assload of these things from the original xbox. Can I use them for Xbox 360 Live even though it says they are expired?

Perhaps I should just try.

hey guys
i realy am desperate for a 2 day trial or any amount of time trial if you have one and woujldnt mind giving it to me please send it to me in pm.
manythanks kenza

Yo this is for the 360 live,I'm wondering does anybody have ANY free trial spare? 2 day 2 month i don't mind i jus wanna have a lil try and get some arcade games, my free trials where taken out by a relative who bought the games and also has a 360 lol, any codes plz [email protected]

ty for any help

Hey guys. I would really appreciate it if someone could send a Live Gold trial my way. Im not fussed about it's lifetime. I just want to have a taste for Live Gold before i pay out for a subscription. PM me if you can help me out.
Thanks alot.

Not to jump on the 'give me free stuff' bandwagon, but I just picked up an original Xbox and need Live to play PSO even offline, so if any one has a two month trial they aren't using I would be extremely grateful so I can check it out and decide if it's worth fifty dollars a year just to play this one game by myself. Any help or suggestions can be sent to [email protected]. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back