Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have QTY 3.. 48hr trail codes... instock... please pm if interested.

trading feedback is welcome :)

UPDATE 1 LEFT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spoon_si']I have QTY 3.. 48hr trail codes... instock... please pm if interested.

trading feedback is welcome :)

UPDATE 1 LEFT[/quote]

PMed you

A code would be much appreciated. In exchange ILL SUACK YOUR DICK! IF I DONT PLAY MY HALO ILL DIE! DIEE!!! PLEASE GIVE ME A CODEEEEE ILL DIEE IF I DONT GETS 1 =(. So ne way pm me fellows. =)

i have ONE 48 hour live card..i will be trading it for 600 mp or any other offers..
msg my gamertag:
DIVINAZ
send a msg if ur interested

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrmagoo1974']48 Hour free Xbox Live Gold Trial:

RTFM2 X6W23 GV297 G3J46 36QDD Please let everyone know when you use the code. ENJOY!!!![/quote]
Already used, course whoever used it didn't post that they did. :roll:

Could anyone spare a 1 month please? My Live ran out and I cannot afford it right now with bills and other stuff to pay. A 48 hour trial would also be nice thank you very much.

I have four 2 day trials and one 1 month trial. Send me a PM if you want them and I'll randomly select five people tomorrow night for the codes.

Hey guys I just did the drawing. Congrats to the winners KrayzieKMF, Prvt.PegLeg, Aceboogz, and v1et r1ce who brought home the 1-month trial.

If any of your codes don't work let me know and enjoy.

Hey guys,
If anyone got any codes they feel like giving out, it would be great if you PM it to me please.
Just need some more time making a decision to see if Im going to bring my xbox to college and keep live.

Gonna want an XBL 2-Month Code please.

Makes my life easier, and it'll also get me to talk to a friend I now only know over XBL, and I'd love to be able to chat with him...

BJ

Would anyone be so generous as to send me a 48 hour trial please. My Live ran 2 days ago and I would like it just for the weekend. Greatly appreciated.

I'd really appreciate a code, as my original trial that came with my Xbox expires tomorrow, right after midterms and the incoming four day weekend.

I'm glad I finally noticed this thread because I can stop throwing these things away unused. I've got two 48 hour codes I don't need so first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back