Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='outphase']Anyone know if any GSs around town have a sealed Valkyria Chronicles still in stock? I keep only finding the gutted copies. I can tolerate the openness of the disc if it clearly has not been used, but the labels are annoying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Gamestop will gut every copy of game that is part of the Game Days sale. It sucks.

just called into this GS
GameStop
University Square
5971 University Square
San Diego , CA 92115
(619) 583-5931

they have the SE SF4 fight stick if u guys needed one.

i wanted the TE stick, according to the site they had it, but sold it already !

[quote name='Furashu']just called into this GS
GameStop
University Square
5971 University Square
San Diego , CA 92115
(619) 583-5931

they have the SE SF4 fight stick if u guys needed one.

i wanted the TE stick, according to the site they had it, but sold it already ![/QUOTE]

You mean sold it (hiding it behind the counter). I still waiting for my TE stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by the Murphy Canyon GameStop a few hours after they opened, then my car battery died. It was awesome.

Best Buy sale today, someone post if they know what each store has?

[quote name='MarkMan']I stopped by the Murphy Canyon GameStop a few hours after they opened, then my car battery died. It was awesome.

Best Buy sale today, someone post if they know what each store has?[/quote]

I had my assistance stop by Best Buy Mira Mesa this morning. I got a copy of Soul Calibur 4 but no Infinite Discovery found.

[quote name='MarkMan']I stopped by the Murphy Canyon GameStop a few hours after they opened, then my car battery died. It was awesome.

Best Buy sale today, someone post if they know what each store has?[/QUOTE]

Wanted 007: Quantum of Solace for PS3, found it, but got denied the $10 price at Mission Valley. I can't believe they did because there was 4 more in the bin, and the stupid girl tried to give me an excuse saying "Oh someone might've put it there by mistake..."

C'mon...a game that barely sold being falsely put in the bargain bin...right...

The Otay Ranch and Chula Vista Best Buys are pretty much picked clean unless you want Blitz 2, Alone in the Dark, and Rock Revolution.

I ended up getting Silent Hill Homecoming and Infinite Undiscovery... thats about it though... Anyone see SingStar Vol. 2 anywhere?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Wanted 007: Quantum of Solace for PS3, found it, but got denied the $10 price at Mission Valley. I can't believe they did because there was 4 more in the bin, and the stupid girl tried to give me an excuse saying "Oh someone might've put it there by mistake..."

C'mon...a game that barely sold being falsely put in the bargain bin...right...[/quote]

Don't know if it's still there or not but the one in Santee had a few yesterday morning (with t-shirt). Seemed that the regular version was more expensive than the t-shirt version....

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Wanted 007: Quantum of Solace for PS3, found it, but got denied the $10 price at Mission Valley. I can't believe they did because there was 4 more in the bin, and the stupid girl tried to give me an excuse saying "Oh someone might've put it there by mistake..."

C'mon...a game that barely sold being falsely put in the bargain bin...right...[/quote]

hey bro,

I have a sealed copy of QOS (no shirt) that I'll give you for $11 (tax). Let me know if you want to meet somewhere for it. I got it for my friend, but he already got it. I was going to return it, but then read your post. Always happy to help out a fellow CAG!

[quote name='supermodestmouse']hey bro,

I have a sealed copy of QOS (no shirt) that I'll give you for $11 (tax). Let me know if you want to meet somewhere for it. I got it for my friend, but he already got it. I was going to return it, but then read your post. Always happy to help out a fellow CAG![/QUOTE]

PM'd!

Side note, was at Gamecrazy in Genesee on Saturday and they had like 4 fight pads for the PS3. I remember seeing Blanka, Ryu, Ken, and another one I don't remember.

Make sure if the games you buy have a sticker on them you get them for $10. I had to argue for 15 minutes at the best buy in San Marcos because I bought my games ahead of time (which were all stickered) and they wouldn't honor the price match on Singit becuase it wasn't in their system. I pointed out that they were completely out of stock of that particular game and must have been sold for $10 that day as I doubt everyone had a sudden urge to singit on that sunday and pay full price. They eventually caved, but I wasn't backing down!

responded riceboi!

shoot better get to target
they got afro samurai, the naruto game and mirrors edge! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ill go to the convoy one and mission valley tommorrow and tell u guys what i see!

[quote name='MarkMan']About 10 copies left of Mirror's Edge (360) at $9.98. Got one at Target off Balboa/Genessee.[/QUOTE]

Motherfucker...I just bought one for $30 the other day on PS3!

anyone need a new xbox360 TE stick? I have one being sold at 235. new and unopened in the north san diego area. let me know if you're interested

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Motherfucker...I just bought one for $30 the other day on PS3![/quote]

[quote name='Furashu']buy one from target..
return that shizz![/quote]

Is the PS3 version also $10?

I'm killing myself with this huge backlog: 007 Quantum of Solace, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Alone in the Dark: Inferno, Silent Hill 3 all from this past weekend.

[quote name='RadLey']anyone need a new xbox360 TE stick? I have one being sold at 235. new and unopened in the north san diego area. let me know if you're interested[/quote]

kiss our ass scalper

u can just pre-order the stick on buy.com for $163

[quote name='Furashu']kiss our ass scalper

u can just pre-order the stick on buy.com for $163[/quote]

hey chill out ass. im just wondering if anyone is passionate enough to buy it. It did take me awhile to get this product. scalping or not whoever wants it we are both benefitting aren't we?

oh yeah btw buy.com said they are sold out at the moment anyways. like i said if they want it right now, then they want it right now.

[quote name='outphase']In other words, take your scalping elsewhere. It doesn't belong on cag. Craigslist or ebay may suit you better.[/quote]

then ignore it?

[quote name='Furashu']buy one from target..
return that shizz![/QUOTE]

Already opened :cry: But is the PS3 also on sale?

Anyways, anyone whos gonna be up tonight a couple of friends and I are gonna be playing SF4 Xbox360 LAN at a friends house around RB. I'm driving down from San Marcos. Hit me up or msg me if you'd like to join. Plus one of my friends who won the Fizix tournament is there. Plus he's played and placed in Evo(22nd out of 90) couple years back. Good practice btw. Again hit me up and we'll all play we're all friendly. BYOB if you'd like too

[quote name='RadLey']hey chill out ass. im just wondering if anyone is passionate enough to buy it. It did take me awhile to get this product. scalping or not whoever wants it we are both benefitting aren't we?

oh yeah btw buy.com said they are sold out at the moment anyways. like i said if they want it right now, then they want it right now.[/quote]

passionate enough?
youre scalping it to fellow CHEAP ASS GAMERS.

what a sick way to say "hey im gouging the prices, and to show u are passionate, spend an extra $80." lol

we arent both benefiting, im losing $80 to a product that retails for $150. ie. im getting RIPPED OFF.

ill show my passion by practicing, if it took u a long time to get the TE stick, why dont u just use it then?

im not being an ass, im being logical.

why did u buy the stick if ure just gonna sell it? why not let someone who really wants to use it and "be passionate" and "benefit" from purchasing it IN store for RETAIL?

lalala , sorry i thought mirrors edge would be at $10 too... whoopsies!

[quote name='Furashu']passionate enough?
youre scalping it to fellow CHEAP ASS GAMERS.

what a sick way to say "hey im gouging the prices, and to show u are passionate, spend an extra $80." lol

we arent both benefiting, im losing $80 to a product that retails for $150. ie. im getting RIPPED OFF.

ill show my passion by practicing, if it took u a long time to get the TE stick, why dont u just use it then?

im not being an ass, im being logical.

why did u buy the stick if ure just gonna sell it? why not let someone who really wants to use it and "be passionate" and "benefit" from purchasing it IN store for RETAIL?

lalala , sorry i thought mirrors edge would be at $10 too... whoopsies![/quote]

Well, if you want to know the whole story first of all its a 75 dollar profit. Second, it's not going to myself btw. I already have a TE stick lying around. I bought one about 2 weeks ago. And GameStop decided to give me a call after waiting 4-5 months; calling about 50 stores every other day and held one for me to buy for myself. Luckily I found one before they were able to call me. Third, where is the money going? Not in my pockets. I'm setting up a tournament with a buy-in hoping that 75 dollar profit extra would provide leeway to bring in some good people to play with locally for street fighter. I'm not rich enough to provide the cost for people who want to win some money split three ways amongst a winner and two runner ups. Sorry for posting on the Cheap Ass Gamer forum. I'll post somewhere else, I was just trying to help raise funds for this shindig. Anyways I won't be posting ads here for the TE stick anymore.

on the other hand, well another note. If anyone would like to participate in this tournament, hopefully I can set this up soon it would most likely be held in Poway around the 23rd of May after finals and such are over. Please leave me a message or email me with your name so I can put you up on the roster. Plus I need a decent buy-in reccommendation to what people are willing to put in. Details will be posted up later. (also if anyone is willing to bring an extra game console with all the characters that would be greatly appreciated)

*sigh* -_-

[quote name='RadLey']I already have a TE stick lying around. I bought one about 2 weeks ago. And GameStop decided to give me a call after waiting 4-5 months; calling about 50 stores every other day and held one for me to buy for myself. Luckily I found one before they were able to call me. Third, where is the money going? [/quote]

then u know how the rest of us feel about calling into GS/GC waiting for amazon, then some guywho doesnt even need the stick decides to scoop one up and sell it for $80 above MSRP.

Sorry for posting on the Cheap Ass Gamer forum. I'll post somewhere else, I was just trying to help raise funds for this shindig.Anyways I won't be posting ads here for the TE stick anymore.
the irony of it is.... this place is for people who aren't willing to pay for MSRP for games, thats why i CAPS the wors CAG, people are willing to wait it out and pay $10 for mirrors edge, $15 for bioshock, ect.

sure ur tourney idea sounds good, but ure ripping off people who really want the stick. u said u have a "te stick laying around" u said it urself u dont have that much money, either do the rest of us. SF4 is hot as shit right now, u dont need an extra $75 to get people to come. SRK members host weekly tournies with 25+ people showing up every week and the buy in is only $5

if i come off as a jerk its because i want to be because ive been looking for a TE stick for so long and the people who dont even need one are buying one just to make an extra profit for whatever reason.
gamestop always manages to just "sell that last one earlier" or amazon always sells out within 5 minutes while im at work.

[quote name='allyourblood']didn't know about the BB sale until yesterday. all i wanted was Silent Hill:HC (360). if anyone finds one in the wild, please give a shout, thanks.[/quote]

nevermind. i took the ad to Wal Mart, and after a bit of verbal wrastlin', i got Pure, Infinite Undiscovery, C&C: RA3, and Silent Hill: HC, all price-matched. yay. wish they'd had SCIV, but i'm still quite happy. can't wait to play HC.

[quote name='RadLey']Well, if you want to know the whole story first of all its a 75 dollar profit. Second, it's not going to myself btw. I already have a TE stick lying around. I bought one about 2 weeks ago. And GameStop decided to give me a call after waiting 4-5 months; calling about 50 stores every other day and held one for me to buy for myself. Luckily I found one before they were able to call me. Third, where is the money going? Not in my pockets. I'm setting up a tournament with a buy-in hoping that 75 dollar profit extra would provide leeway to bring in some good people to play with locally for street fighter. I'm not rich enough to provide the cost for people who want to win some money split three ways amongst a winner and two runner ups. Sorry for posting on the Cheap Ass Gamer forum. I'll post somewhere else, I was just trying to help raise funds for this shindig. Anyways I won't be posting ads here for the TE stick anymore.

on the other hand, well another note. If anyone would like to participate in this tournament, hopefully I can set this up soon it would most likely be held in Poway around the 23rd of May after finals and such are over. Please leave me a message or email me with your name so I can put you up on the roster. Plus I need a decent buy-in reccommendation to what people are willing to put in. Details will be posted up later. (also if anyone is willing to bring an extra game console with all the characters that would be greatly appreciated)

*sigh* -_-[/quote]

I wonder how much this asshat is charging to enter this "tournament" .

[quote name='allyourblood']nevermind. i took the ad to Wal Mart, and after a bit of verbal wrastlin', i got Pure, Infinite Undiscovery, C&C: RA3, and Silent Hill: HC, all price-matched. yay. wish they'd had SCIV, but i'm still quite happy. can't wait to play HC.[/quote]

which walmart did you go to to get the PM? I want Pure!!!! >.

Anyone been to the San Marcos BB yet? I am still looking for C&C:RA 3, DVC4, and SC4. The whole pricematch thing seems to be a real pain in the rear, would rather just buy it from BB.

If anyone cares, the Target in Mission Valley was starting to sell X-Men: Origins as of today. Get it a day early if anyone cares, it's SD for 5/1 but it's already available there :lol:

Also saw Dead Space for both PS3 and 360 for $29.99

bread's done
Back