Official San Diego Area CAG List

I did most of my shopping online the last few days, so technically it was more Cyber Monday focused than BF.  Got a bunch of DVDs from amazon and I finally bought a 3DS (from the Target sale).  And now suddenly there's bunch of sales for 3DS games.  Got in with the TRU angry birds + free zelda, and I'm looking into getting the $15 fire emblem from BB.  Next week there will be 20% off eShop cards so I'll be picking up a few of those as well - at least enough for Phoenix Wright and Senran Kagura.  I already have a backlog for the thing and it hasn't even been delivered yet lol.

Hey fellow San Diegans! 

Anyone know of a good used media store? Like one that sells everything: CDs, DVDs, games etc. I've seen a Bookoff in La Mesa I think, but I've never been inside. Maybe they have decent stuff?

I'm looking to pick up some random PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/PSone stuff, but as far as I know, Luna Games has a monopoly on retro.

Hey fellow San Diegans!

Anyone know of a good used media store? Like one that sells everything: CDs, DVDs, games etc. I've seen a Bookoff in La Mesa I think, but I've never been inside. Maybe they have decent stuff?

I'm looking to pick up some random PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/PSone stuff, but as far as I know, Luna Games has a monopoly on retro.
It's been years since I've been to a retail store like that other than Book Off. Luna Games was the best of the ones I've been to, but the prices are much higher than you'd get from eBay. Book Off has prices all over the place. You can find $40 used games that are $20 new, or you can find $100 games for $50. It's a toss-up. The latter is of course, much more rare. Oh, and Book Off is in Kearny Mesa, not La Mesa.

I need some San Diego CAG help.  Has anyone seen Vita Slim bundles at any Target locations in the last week or so?  I'm hoping to get one before the Cartwheel coupon expires on Saturday, but I checked several locations and on-line and it looks like every store in town is out of stock.  Thank you.

I need some San Diego CAG help. Has anyone seen Vita Slim bundles at any Target locations in the last week or so? I'm hoping to get one before the Cartwheel coupon expires on Saturday, but I checked several locations and on-line and it looks like every store in town is out of stock. Thank you.
All Vitas are currently out of stock atm. Just a heads up there was a big article about it on the internet. It seems aa if they stoppes production on it for a little while.

All Vitas are currently out of stock atm. Just a heads up there was a big article about it on the internet. It seems aa if they stoppes production on it for a little while.
Thanks, but there had been some reports of CAGs finding them at Target in other areas, so they aren't 100% sold out everywhere. It's too bad because Target has another 15% off coupon Sunday and Monday for Cartwheel.

SD Cags. I went to gamestop asking if they had any copies of Wii Fit so I could reach Platinum status for Club Nintendo. The guy generously gave me a handful of Wii Fit codes. Message me any of you want one.

bread's done
Back