Official San Diego Area CAG List

The Best Buy in El Cajon has the Wii essentials kit for 1.99, it has a 512 memory card, CD case and 2 gloves for the wireless remotes in it. They are not in the Wii accy section, they are on an endcap over by the GH3 and Rockband display - bottom row.

They are also setting up a clearance table for some games - sorry do not have more details on that as it was in the process of being setup when I was walkng out.

And no, no penny strat guides.

[quote name='fuss']The Best Buy in El Cajon has the Wii essentials kit for 1.99, it has a 512 memory card, CD case and 2 gloves for the wireless remotes in it. They are not in the Wii accy section, they are on an endcap over by the GH3 and Rockband display - bottom row.

They are also setting up a clearance table for some games - sorry do not have more details on that as it was in the process of being setup when I was walkng out.

And no, no penny strat guides.[/quote]
I was there yesterday the one at the mall right?
I saw the rock band drum set there.

Thanx to all who helped me out for my trip to SD that I had a couple weeks ago. It was an incredible help with the food and locations. I didn't get to hit everything I wanted to but I'm sure I will be back. Here is just some of the things that I saw and did that you helped me with......

Plane fucked up so I flew into LA got picked up and drove down to SD so I saw.....

Oceanside marina and beach at night(couldnt find anything else in town)
Del Taco oceanside
Rubios rancho bernardo
Carls Jr rancho bernardo(omfg a 2 dollar burger that big and that good was incredible)
rancho bernardo surfshop
sombreros rancho bernardo (incredible fish taco)
solona beach
del mar
la jolla
wahoos la jolla
wahoos mission valley
fashion valley mall
sun diego surfshop(similar to our pac sun)
la jolla rusty surfshop (very nice)
la jolla sunset
Ralphs(underground parking for a grocery store? weird but a nice experience)
coranado
hotel del coronado
coronado brewery (nice place)
coronado shopping
san diego zoo (panda line was crazy)
stayed at marriott marina resort
shopping at the area next to the place by the harbor forget what its called
gaslamp district
blue point costal cuisine
mister tiki mai tai lounge
some club with girl in th title
some pretentious expensive ass club off the main street forget the name
puma and quiksilver store in gaslamp
baseball park
old town
coyote cantina (omfg place was great)
chuck jones gallery was closed sux
lots of alcohol
lots of driving

much thanx cant wait to try the other reccomendations next time Im there... maybe this time next yr...maybe SDCC 2009
throw up pics maybe if i find some weird ones....

It still saddens me that about 5 pages back we were still rooting for our Chargers :cry:

Anyways...wasn't there someone who was selling their GH3 bundle? I can't find the post...or maybe I'm not looking enough.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']

Anyways...wasn't there someone who was selling their GH3 bundle? I can't find the post...or maybe I'm not looking enough.[/quote]

Ohh that was me.
i found a buyer the next day off craigslist so i deleted my post here.
Damn GH3 bundles sells amazing fast for 85$ off craigslist.

[quote name='supraazn']Ohh that was me.
i found a buyer the next day off craigslist so i deleted my post here.
Damn GH3 bundles sells amazing fast for 85$ off craigslist.[/QUOTE]
Oh haha ok...oh well I guess I can always still get it for $80 or so with employee discount

in case anyone is pre-ordering brawl
the CC in Clairemont doesnt take pre-orders cause they dont have their forms to doit.
lame

[quote name='Furashu']in case anyone is pre-ordering brawl
the CC in Clairemont doesnt take pre-orders cause they dont have their forms to doit.
lame[/quote]
haha i was there earlier today hoping to pre-order too and got the same news. Supposedly they are still going to be giving out the $10 dollar gift cards regardless of having a pre-order or not. The sales rep also said that they will be selling brawl next wednesday rather than this coming sunday. I'm just gonna pre-order online at gamestop w/ the free overnight shipping (no handling charges too lol)

Just have no time to visit CC next week but I probably will be checking out BB mira mesa on sunday and put my $20 rewardzone cash to good use :)

[quote name='Furashu']in case anyone is pre-ordering brawl
lame[/quote]Any information on the National City CC? I was planning on dropping by there on Thursday to pre-order, but if that's the case I'll just have to go to BB with my RZ certs to have it by Sunday.

If there's any wrestling fans in this thread, the Mira Mesa Best Buy is clearancing their "Ultimate Fan Editions" of John Cena, Rey Misterio, and Shawn Michaels's recent DVDs. Other BBs might be doing the same... they're going for $12.99 right now. The deluxe edition of the new Harry Potter DVD is going for that price too.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']If there's any wrestling fans in this thread, the Mira Mesa Best Buy is clearancing their "Ultimate Fan Editions" of John Cena, Rey Misterio, and Shawn Michaels's recent DVDs. Other BBs might be doing the same... they're going for $12.99 right now. The deluxe edition of the new Harry Potter DVD is going for that price too.[/QUOTE]

Lame :lol:

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows which of our local stores (other than Gamestop and Gamecrazy) will be doing midnight launches for Super Smash Bros. Brawl this weekend? I'd like to just stay away from those long lines if possible. Thanks in advance.

yes i got my sister her wii today :D
went to the TRU in morena @ 9am waited in my car for 20 mins and stood in line for 40 mins.
i was #15 in line and there was prob 30 people in line. THey had 54 Wiis.
maybe theyll still have some. so glad i was able to get one , my sister kept borrowing my wii lol

dam now i gotta wait for BRAWL in the mail

i cannot believe that the Wii is still hard to get. i was gonna buy Brawl, but i think i'm just gonna trade or sell my Wii instead; i can't find any games i want to play (besides Brawl, and that's only a passing fancy).

Don't know if anyone would care, but the Gordita Supremes at Taco Bell on H Street (Chula Vista) are .99 cents. Not sure if it's nationwide since I haven't gone there in a while (or frequent it that much for that matter) so I'm not sure if this is news or not, but thought I'd throw that out there to anyone looking for a late night snack.

Oh and Brawl is pretty sweet. Not too good though, but fun nonetheless.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Don't know if anyone would care, but the Gordita Supremes at Taco Bell on H Street (Chula Vista) are .99 cents. Not sure if it's nationwide since I haven't gone there in a while (or frequent it that much for that matter) so I'm not sure if this is news or not, but thought I'd throw that out there to anyone looking for a late night snack.

Oh and Brawl is pretty sweet. Not too good though, but fun nonetheless.[/quote]

i think its nation wide..i remember seeing some commercial having something at taco bell for 99 cents

If anyone wants to buy Wii licensed component cables (unopened), pm me. I got 'em for $15 a while back (Amazon DotD) but I don't think I'll be buying a Wii anytime soon.

Anyone here trying to get rid of Crackdown for the 360? The target clearance thread said it should be $14.98 but when I went to the Palomar and 4th Ave. Targets, both in Chula Vista, it was $29.98. This was a couple of days ago. Or know where to get it cheap...Thanks

If someone is looking for a SeaWorld ticket, PM me. I have one that I bought for spring break but decided not to go. Paid $50, letting it go for $40.

crackdown is tagged at $41.98 at miramesa.
clearance there sucks though.

the target off the 163 has had some things in the past, id check there for clearance.

So im going to try and get into doing some portrait work.
I live in scripps ranch, does anybody know of some locations within 15 minutes that are good for outdoor work?

besides la jolla?

Do you mean painting portraits of passing tourists? Try Balboa Park area, or over in Ocean Beach (its rather Bohemian over there). Maybe up in Julian, but that's a drive...

Any good tips on finding one this weekend? My little brother has plans on camping out at the MV Target tonight unless you guys know of anything better. It was SSBB that finally tipped the scales for him.

Thanks.

The weather was nuts yesterday... It looked like it snowed in my neighborhood at one point...

2336556608_e597a9d0a7.jpg

So glad Pacquiao won! A homie that is family friends with Pacman is gonna get some signed stuff for me I hope...

[quote name='MarkMan']The weather was nuts yesterday... It looked like it snowed in my neighborhood at one point...

2336556608_e597a9d0a7.jpg

So glad Pacquiao won! A homie that is family friends with Pacman is gonna get some signed stuff for me I hope...[/QUOTE]

One for the asians! Er...pacific islanders :lol:

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the best course of action for getting rid of a laptop that would no longer power on.

It's a bulky 2004 Toshiba Satellite (a75) with the power button snapped off, however everything else works fine. If possible, I'd like to avoid ebay. I'm not very good at handling shipping. I was thinking maybe Craigslist, but am open to other suggestions. Maybe I should donate it to charity.

Also, I was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing any used DS games, I have a small collection and am soon going to sell it off to pay towards a new DSLite since mine has recently gone kaput. I'll post the list sometime soon.

for the target BD B1G1

i got saw IV and POTC #3 today :D

if anyone is getting saw IV the target on convoy is out,i got the last one but they had plenty of the other movies!

im selling a [Brand New]4gb san disk pro duo memory stick $40 if anyone is interested just PM me

[quote name='Furashu']for the target BD B1G1

i got saw IV and POTC #3 today :D

if anyone is getting saw IV the target on convoy is out,i got the last one but they had plenty of the other movies!

im selling a [Brand New]4gb san disk pro duo memory stick $40 if anyone is interested just PM me[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I might wanna hit up the MV one later on today for Saw 4 and maybe LFoDH (even though it's rated PG-13 and not Unrated) or The Game Plan.

[quote name='option.iv']

Also, I was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing any used DS games, I have a small collection and am soon going to sell it off to pay towards a new DSLite since mine has recently gone kaput. I'll post the list sometime soon.[/quote]

Sure. Post it.

I ended up trading in most of the games today for credit towards a new DS. What I have leftover atm are:
Kirby's Canvas Curse (sealed)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (opened, mint)
Ouendan (import, opened, mint)
Bleach DS (import, mint) I believe the english translation already came out a while ago, so I'm sure there's not much demand for this
Prince of Tennis (import, mint) extremely good tennis game, personally my favorite on the ds
Extra Rumble Pack (probably give away to whoever wants it)

I have Tetris, Mario Kart, and NSMB, but I think I'll have to hold on to them for the moment since my siblings are really into those.

How much for Castlevania? And can I have the rumble pack? By the way if you ever get rid of Tetris, you should check out the ebay prices. You may have hard time finding another copy if you do though.

Hmm, how about 13-15, (I'll have to check this price)? I live in Chula Vista, so if you live Northwise, it might be a hassle. I could send via mail, but I never was too fond of that system. If the deal goes through, I'll give you the rumble pack as well, since you asked for it first. It's not the slim type (dunno if the slim were released in the US).

BTW, is Tetris hard to come by these days? As in, do they not produce that game anymore?

Well, on weekday evenings (5:30-ish) I drive up the 805 onto the 15. Are you that far from the 805 or 15? Or are you even available prior that time? I wouldn't mind making a small side trip.

Not tomorrow though, I have a day off. But it's back to normal on Monday.

selling ps3 games
- MUA $20
- NFS:pro street $40
- Folklore $40
- UT3 $45
- NBA live 08 $40
all have a gamecase+manual please PM me if interested...

[quote name='TheMoor']Anyone here trying to get rid of Crackdown for the 360? The target clearance thread said it should be $14.98 but when I went to the Palomar and 4th Ave. Targets, both in Chula Vista, it was $29.98. This was a couple of days ago. Or know where to get it cheap...Thanks[/quote]

try goodwill. very unlikely for this game, but clearance gets "salvaged" and sold to goodwill. chula vista doesn't do it, but i'm sure MV does, they're huge.

So how bout them JabbaWockeeZ! At least now I know there's at least one thing we can beat them New England fuckers at, and that's dancing!

Go SD!

I got my Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 DVDs yay!

Also a new import gaming store opens in San Diego tomorrow!

Report/pics after I get back from it...

[quote name='MarkMan']Go SD!

I got my Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 DVDs yay!

Also a new import gaming store opens in San Diego tomorrow!

Report/pics after I get back from it...[/QUOTE]

What? Who? Where?

There's two in the Convoy/Kearny Mesa area...

One store carries import DS/Wii/PS3 games... It's next to Nijiya market off Convoy. It's Santek Cell Phone store. High prices though.

The one that just opened today is next to Staples in the same plaza with Mitsuwa Marketplace. The place is called BOOK OFF. It's a place that carries Japanese/English games, CDs, DVDs, books. They buy/sell as well.

They have VERY good prices on games. I was very impressed.

They had some very good stuff when they opened this morning too. A friend of mine was able to get the perfect box of JPN Zone of the Enders (PS2) for only $20!!! WTF!

I bought a Leah Dizon photo book and some fighting game mooks.

Here's a few things I picked up:

2372255164_e410fb6cd7.jpg

The Bouncer (PS2) - NEW - $3

2371419057_997fef6b22.jpg

Tekken Complete - Sony Magazine Deluxe - $6

2371419535_0b811b8b46.jpg

Zelda Box - Includes 2 figurines, soundtrack, and Wind Waker reference book - $12

2372255688_bc08820776.jpg

"Hello! Leah!" - Leah Dizon Photobook - $4.50

Which includes pictures like these:

1462966708_2270f63070_o.jpg

1462109775_b00fc1ca7e_o.jpg

^_^

bread's done
Back