Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='allyourblood']ahh... in my case, i hope ignorance truly is bliss! (as long as i don't lay eyes on the PS3 version, i won't know what i'm missing) :lol:

i was reading Joystiq.com today. i forget which version they were talking about, but one of the two consoles was having online multiplayer issues. hope it's fixed by the time i play it![/QUOTE]

Screw it...I'm staying with the 360 version. I just can't seem to make easy decisions...even in the game I can't make decisions (you'll know what I'm talking about later on)!! Man I love this game!

I'm gonna try to get GTA in a week or two after i get my paycheck and if i have money to spare after bills.
Easy decision for me because i don't have a PS3.

[quote name='allyourblood']it was his parents' restaurant?!

anyway, what a little baby. i like him throwing the hissy-fit after he gets arrested. very satisfying.[/quote]

I think he was just pissed at the cameramen filming him and taking photos. Sounds like he tried to spit at one. Man, I hope he got tased.

[quote name='zephie']I think he was just pissed at the cameramen filming him and taking photos. Sounds like he tried to spit at one. Man, I hope he got tased.[/quote]

yeah, that was my favorite part. talk about "can't do the time".

[quote name='dan13l858']i'm glad i do my shopping at the mira mesa gamestop store across the street.[/QUOTE]

i try not to go into that store, the manager never shuts up. atleast the girl at the one that got robbed is cute, and theyre actually helpful in more ways than trying to sell me preorders.

funny, i went into that store to pick up some games at around noon that same day, i thought it was odd that there seemed to be several manager looking guys that id never seen before.
i hope that asshole didnt peper spray the guy with the short blond hair, hes a nice guy.

Are you talking about the Asian girl that used to work at the GameStop (formerly EB Games)?

Cuz that chicka screwed up my PS3 preorder the other year... BOO.

She got a body doh.

That story cracked me up yesterday!
Guy: *goes batshit crazy in the cop car*
Cop1: CALM DOWN.
Cop2: Don't make me use the Taser!
Hahah...The same time that he was robbing that store, I was over at Best Buy in Mira Mesa :)

I've got GTA IV for PS3. If anyone wants to play multiplayer, feel free to add me. PSN ID: CavernTan

[quote name='MarkMan']Are you talking about the Asian girl that used to work at the GameStop (formerly EB Games)?

She got a body doh.[/QUOTE]

its possible though ive only seen her at that gamestop and only in the last few months. never at the old eb across the street.

it's funny he didn't even try for cash or anything else. if i were going to commit to commiting a crime, i'd try for more than a few games, at least the register.

or barge in for a wii ;) hahahha

If Somebody gets done with there GTA4 for 360 and wants to trade, just PM me so we can meet up and trade. I live in Carmel Mountain by the Doubletree.

[quote name='paz9x']i try not to go into that store, the manager never shuts up. atleast the girl at the one that got robbed is cute, and theyre actually helpful in more ways than trying to sell me preorders.

funny, i went into that store to pick up some games at around noon that same day, i thought it was odd that there seemed to be several manager looking guys that id never seen before.
i hope that asshole didnt peper spray the guy with the short blond hair, hes a nice guy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i hate that guy. His name is Derek and he runs both stores:however, the rest of the gamestop crew are cool ppl. i love going into that store.

[quote name='MarkMan']Are you talking about the Asian girl that used to work at the GameStop (formerly EB Games)?

She got a body doh.[/QUOTE]

Nah, there was an asian girl @ the gamestop store near the souplanation. i saw her once . She was cute. The asian girl you are talking about she was alright. It was her forehead that was killing me.

If anyone is interested, I have an extra, brand new Wii that I found at Target last weekend. They seem to be more plentiful now. The friend I bought it for doesn't need it anymore.

I saw some copies of Orange Box at the Grossmont Target last weekend, but they were still $29.99. Was there another price drop? They also had the new Tony Hawk for $29.99. If Mario Kart and GTA hadn't have come out this past week, I would have bought it.

Hey guys, I just picked up Rogue Galaxy for the PS2 at the Grossmont Circuit City for $19.99. Yeah, it's a PS2 game, but I've heard it's pretty good. As much as I dislike CC for their horrible customer service, they have some decent deals every once and a while.

Hey, maybe I should make a new thread for this, but here goes.

Cousins from the PI are down here for a while. They've already been to Disneyland.

Now, what's another good amusement park to go to, considering their ages range from 7-15. I was thinking either between Universal Studios and Knott's Berry Farm, but I haven't been to either of those places in ages.

Thanks in advance.

my wife and i really like Knott's. it's very laid back; a slower pace than Disneyland, Magic Mountain, etc... there's rides, and they're pretty fun, but there's also a lot to look at, weird shops and shows. i recommend it.

don't forget though, if they're going to any SoCal outdoor attractions this weekend it's supposed to be hotter than a son of a gun, so pack sun block and be prepared to drink a lot of water!

[quote name='option.iv']Hey, maybe I should make a new thread for this, but here goes.

Cousins from the PI are down here for a while. They've already been to Disneyland.

Now, what's another good amusement park to go to, considering their ages range from 7-15. I was thinking either between Universal Studios and Knott's Berry Farm, but I haven't been to either of those places in ages.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Doesn't Knott's have Soak City next door? Water parks are always fun.

[quote name='option.iv']Hey, maybe I should make a new thread for this, but here goes.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

universal studios is a great place to go. if u think theyll enjoy stuff from famous movies its a great place to go. knotts is more for rides.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions. Forgot about In-n-out, they'll probably love that place. Now I was thinking about a water park as well, but it's supposed to be a scorcher this weekend.

I think I'll go with Universal, they're into American cinema and I don't think they could handle most of the rides at Knott's, being only 7-15 years old.

[quote name='option.iv']
I think I'll go with Universal, they're into American cinema and I don't think they could handle most of the rides at Knott's, being only 7-15 years old.[/quote]

Universal Studios is probably a good choice, but seriously, the rides at Knott's were mostly designed for kids. there aren't many big "thrillers" to be found. unless when you say "7-15" you mean "nine 7-year-olds and one 15-year-old", i'm certain there'd be plenty there for them to enjoy -- heck, even if that were the ratio. i teased my wife for not going on any of the rides with me, since most of the riders were children.

just sayin'... ;)

Any of you guys get Wii Fit? I bought it, but haven't opened it yet. I'm not sure if I want to keep it. Is it worth the $90?

did anyone hit up Frys in San Marcos yesterday for the $1 PSP clearence games and UMD movies ?

I got there late and all that was left was the game "EXIT " and the movie "28 days later "
just wondering what the other titles were or if THAT was it
or if the store in San Diego had different selections

bread's done
Back