Official San Francisco Bay Area CAG List

LeafPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Since the Southern CA Thread is up, I figured it might be a good idea to post a thread for the locals of the Bay Area. Maybe we can do some face-to-face trades, make posts of inventory in various local stores, post any local sales, etc.

Send me a PM and I will put your name on the list below (PM's are easier for me to keep track of everyone). I will send you a confirmation when I put your name on the list.:

Those that currently reside in the bay area
Xevious- Berkeley, CA
Freshwillis - Oakland, CA
trytej- Novato, CA
Murcielago77 - Novato, CA
62t - Hayward
dino3333- San Leandro
Oktoberfest- South San Jose
Over easy- Davis, CA
Kayday - Oakland
judyjudyjudy - San Jose
vietgurl- Berkeley
PaP3rKuT -Oakland
SOSTrooper - Berkeley
XCutioner93 - Daly City
vdawg5 -San Francisco (Frequents Berkeley)
simgizshad - San Jose
soulyogurt- San Rafael (Works in Vallejo)
humidore- San Mateo
Viperx116 - San Francisco
invinceable104 - San Francisco, CA
HERETOSTAY - Hayward
CouRageouS - Alameda
Orga- San Jose
kristianator- Santa Rosa
BrerDan - San Jose
rudeboie - San Jose
dieless - Castro Valley
woolsey11 - Santa Rosa
BaZoOKajOe - San Jose
ajaxmojo - Campbell (works in Sunnyvale)
dude2003 - Oakland
Andrigaar- San Francisco/Martinez
oxidative- Napa (works in Vallejo)
praystation - Daly City
whiteboy - San Bruno
Larson - San Jose
j-fever - Sunnyvale
Missingdata- San Francisco (goes to school in San Jose)
beguile - Davis (Visits San Francisco during the weekends)
Rusty Ghia - Pleasanton
magic toilet- Cupertino
asianxcore- Novato
Phoenix_Rogue - Union City
masterchief066 - Union City
weedofwisdom - Richmond (works in Berkeley)
KiySeph - San Jose (works in Santa Clara)
Mospeada_21 - San Jose/Santa Clara
CounterSeal - San Francisco
spider24 - Novato, CA
expane - Daly City, CA
stainremover - Berkeley/Cal
martin8me - South San Francisco
kiyoshi67 - Concord
chunga - El Cerrito
Sn0brawler - Pleasanton
toolverine - Fremont
rendil - Morgan Hill
tipp007 - Pacifica
jazzyjas7 - Mountain View (works in San Mateo)
GD-Man - San Jose (goes to school in UC Berkeley)
Mr. Bungo - Albany (Works in Berkeley)
Bootymastr (jasonthemc) - San Leandro
Nachdiddlyacho - Vallejo
wizard341 - Palo Alto
photopants - Oakland (Work in Walnut Creek
Collect Vintage Games)
Darkyoshi1-Milpitas
sinewav - San Jose
grimlock49 - San Jose
sr20det - San Francisco
T3kN- Santa Rosa
SCUD4LIFE- Daly City
Renzo_ - San Francisco
EastBayAnt - Alameda
eliter1 - Santa Cruz
Batmonkey -Morgan Hill
Scumchummery - Alameda (works in Downtown Oakland)
abcbadcat- San Jose
Pr0JectNymPh0! - Pittsburg
joserjerr - Cupertino
jello00 - San Francisco
sonicsam - Watsonville
Civickid96 - Sunnyvale/Tracy
Mr. Beef - Daly City
metaly - Portola Valley (works in Palo Alto)
jpc168 - San Leandro (school UC Berkeley)
imamanwithaplan - Albany
gotrice415510 - San Rafael
freakyzeeky - Oakland
filanime03 - Daly City
peteaboda1 - Mill Valley
Belgand - San Francisco
BlackBradPitt - San Francisco
mysticeden - Hayward
carbogo - Daly City
Kali Bear Man - San Francisco
Chocoburger - Albany
CarlosX360 - San Mateo, CA
polizia - Willits
chronodev - San Francisco
nem2k2 - San Jose, work in Cupertino
Dorgon - Oakland
dkl415- San Francisco (Richmond district)
Superchivo - San Bruno
SLACKBAKK - San Jose
Donholio - Boulder Creek in the Santa Cruz Mountains
Friscodude- Daly City
playing mantis - Rohnert Park, CA (next to Santa Rosa)
Nam - Sunnyvale (I go to school in merced but I go back a lot)
nakedninja - San Francisco (xbox 360: asenseofmadness)
Bomfy - Santa Cruz
lightzout - San Rafael
Xaliqen - Los Altos
DrunknIronRabit - Concord
Chinese_cuisine - San Leandro
HARDCOREJRM - Alameda
goengland - Santa Clara
Pained Auron - Concord
Zeeman - Berkeley (works in SF)
Zero_Kirby - San Jose
aleraiders - Pittsburg
Dakinggamer - Martinez
vanilleslegs - Vallejo, CA
King Pluto - SF (SOMA)
LeafPanda - SF
subtek- Oakland (works in SF)
krazyazn01 - San Jose
RawrrSlayer - Vallejo,CA
w00tJames - San Jose,CA
Mafoofoo - Sunnyvale/Cupertino Area
Spanky - Pinole

List of Folks who are from the Bay Area but they live somewhere else
ph33r m3
Redeema
Zoglog

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know what time the smash bros brawl gamestop tournament is starting on this sat. at the steven's creek gamestop? hopefullly they'll be some good matches at the finals

[quote name='Veronica Mars']There was no power in the room, so everyone was let out around 2:30 , lol[/quote]
cp.gif

Man, that sucks. I hope you guys at least got goodie bags.

It was very LoL worthy. Hopefully we get invited to Mondays test. I'm gonna stay around till monday anyways. So you hear that Capcom you can use me :whistle2:# Goodie bag was nice though.

Maybe the reason for the power turning off was they didnt bring in enough water. I told him I wanted some water =P haha oh well.

VM who were you. I say lip ring dude.

[quote name='bzchanboy']It was very LoL worthy. Hopefully we get invited to Mondays test. I'm gonna stay around till monday anyways. So you hear that Capcom you can use me :whistle2:# Goodie bag was nice though.

Maybe the reason for the power turning off was they didnt bring in enough water. I told him I wanted some water =P haha oh well.

VM who were you. I say lip ring dude.[/quote]

I didn't go. The call was for my brother :/
I saw what they gave you guys. Wish DMC was for Xbox. My brother was the one that almost finished the game. The one that came in late.

They called me three times and I wasnt available at the time to answer. I called back 2 hours later and it was already too late. :bomb: why did i have to go out. None the less I hope I'm on the short list if they need a alternate.

[quote name='topnotch97']so HOT!!!! @_@; sweating. hungry. thirsty.

who else here?[/quote]

I'm sweating bullets as well... It's too damn hot up in herre! :bomb:

[quote name='KSHLove']crap i didnt leave my # so I guess I'm not going to the Monday session. Yeah it's HOT as f**k![/quote]

Some people from Thursday were gonna be called back. I wouldn't doubt that they had already picked people, and are in the process of contacting them.

Side Note - Anyone know if Mariah Carey is doing a CD Signing in the bay area?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']

Side Note - Anyone know if Mariah Carey is doing a CD Signing in the bay area?[/quote]

I don't know, but I think she's doing a CD signing on April 17th at a FYE store in L.A.
Although you had to be one of the first 1,000 to pre-order her latest CD in order to meet her and have it signed. :whistle2:o

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I don't know, but I think she's doing a CD signing on April 17th at a FYE store in L.A.
Although you had to be one of the first 1,000 to pre-order her latest CD in order to meet her and have it signed. :whistle2:o[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that.
She ain't that special :)

Got back from the test, and I wish I could talk about the game because it was so great. It wasn't Bionic Commando or SF4 or anything, but it was one of their upcoming games that I most wanted to play. And we got Okami for Wii! Is that even out yet?
cp.gif

I'll probably do another giveaway later because I definitely won't fit into a 2XL shirt.

[quote name='Wario64']we were suppose to email them a phone number? crap....i had today free too. and i could have used okami wii[/quote]

same here. I forgot to put my # down and I didn't have school or work today either :drool:

Can't wait to play Okami!
The shirts, in my opinion, are not that great.

I heard how the red team won , and they told you guys you were gonna get a prize, which you would have got anyways.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I heard how the red team won , and they told you guys you were gonna get a prize, which you would have got anyways.[/quote]

I actually played that game at the other test, so they had me and a few other guys play something else. It's too bad, I really wanted to play at least one game and help my team dominate the other one while they were still trying to figure things out. :twisted:

2v8fx49.gif

[quote name='metaly']I actually played that game at the other test, so they had me and a few other guys play something else. It's too bad, I really wanted to play at least one game and help my team dominate the other one while they were still trying to figure things out. :twisted:

2v8fx49.gif
[/quote]

You are one of the one's that left? I didn't really like the game that we played.
BTW, I could have sworn you were the guy with the orange backpack. Heard him say he lives in this area.

I was there today too. I was on the blue team, the losing team. Anyone up for a rematch when the game comes out?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']You are one of the one's that left? I didn't really like the game that we played.
BTW, I could have sworn you were the guy with the orange backpack. Heard him say he lives in this area.[/quote]

[quote name='62t']I was there today too. I was on the blue team, the losing team. Anyone up for a rematch when the game comes out?[/quote]

Oh man. I didn't know there were other CAGs going, or I would have asked around. Maybe next time. And no, I don't have an orange backpack.

As for the first game, I doubt I'll be getting it. That's not a slam against it because it was actually pretty fun. It's just not really my type of game.

[quote name='metaly']Nope. I had my blue shirt and black coat. I was sort of standing around in the middle at the beginning.[/quote]

Nope, No idea.
Anyone know if they are doing one anytime soon?

Argh.

I always have Monday off and I could've gone to this. I would've liked a copy of Okami for the Wii. :lol:

Well, I did hit up the Sunnyvale TRU and got a few things from there. Check out the TRU thread.

Oh well, I hope they do more tests. I hate missing out on swag.

--Michael

Hi guys. I'm being more proactive about giving stuff away this time, so here's the list:

- SSF2T HD "Evolve" 2XL shirt
scxv2u.jpg
- Bionic Commando "Pop Goes the Dictator" white XL shirt (black version here)
- Devil May Cry 4 beanie
dmr034.jpg
- Resident Evil Essentials for PS2

And don't forget! From last time:

- Lost Planet Xbox 360 strategy guide
- Devil May Cry 4 for PS3 ($35 shipped)

Everything is $5 shipped (except for DMC), because I'm crazy! Also I want to point out that the Evolve shirt says "Fall 2007" on the back, for bonus missed-launch points. I really, really want to wear that shirt, but I would look like a parachute walking around in a 2XL.

PM me if interested.

bread's done
Back