Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Went to a random Sear's I passed near Douglasville GA and left with some PS Vita Screen protectors, a WiiU accessory pack, and a pretty nice 3DS carrying bag for 3$ each.

The video game section at my local Sears has been cleaned out, but I found a pretty good wireless mouse(Logitech M525) for $12 on clearance. I also found a rake for $4.50.

New Super Mario Bros 2 3ds = clearanced $9.97
Snared the last copy from the local Sears tonight but the price tag was $11.22 (70% off $39.99). But on the front of the case it had a sicker pricing it at $24.97. Math fail. Seventy percent off $39.99 would be $12.

Also, Super Paper Mario Wii was clearance tagged at $20 but is now the regular price. I was thinking there were a few other Mario games at the same price point but didn't see any.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swung by Sears, no dice on the Mario DS games, but they did have two copies of NSMB2 :3ds: marked on clearance @ $14.97. I had $10 in surprise points expiring today, so I snagged one for $4.97 and left the other.

NBMBU :wiiu: clearance $39.99
Mario Kart Wii :wii: clearance $29.99
I think one of the Assassin Creed games :360: [3 or 4, I don't recall] was clearance for $30 I think

The 9.97/14.97 games were all gone at my Sears. 

The Black 3ds was 99.97, and I picked up a vita 8gb for $15 thinking mine was a 4gb, but it was 8gb. 

At least I now have a reason to go back next week, and do a return.

I tried the Sears at Southland in Hayward. Didn't find anything there, though. Just checked a PS3 controller and saw the $15 8GB memory card.

I dropped by the sears here in Fort Wayne and found they had a 75% off bin.  I picked up:

wii u storage and accessory kit

wii u analog stick grip covers

3ds screen protector kit

vita protective screen

vita 8 GB memory card

I got these for $9 after tax. 

I'm ready to find a deal on a vita.  I've found on clearance a memory card, screen protector, ac adapter, and a cradle. 

I'm also hoping I can find a 3ds deal.  I'd like to get one of the original 3ds for $50, but missed that one at sears. 

I dropped by the sears here in Fort Wayne and found they had a 75% off bin. I picked up:

wii u storage and accessory kit

wii u analog stick grip covers

3ds screen protector kit

vita protective screen

vita 8 GB memory card

I got these for $9 after tax.

I'm ready to find a deal on a vita. I've found on clearance a memory card, screen protector, ac adapter, and a cradle.

I'm also hoping I can find a 3ds deal. I'd like to get one of the original 3ds for $50, but missed that one at sears.
Oh another wave of clearances?

I'll go back to the crazy one I was at see if I can get those vita memory cards for cheap.

Oh another wave of clearances?

I'll go back to the crazy one I was at see if I can get those vita memory cards for cheap.
There was a list of stuff that was marked down, but I don't know how widespread that 75% deal would be. I saw they had a list since I asked the guy to check if the pink stickered vita case bundle was also 75% off. Unfortunately, no.

I'm happy to have found one of those vita cards, since my kmart is out of them. I wanted one for when I eventually get a vita. 8 GB isn't much, but it's better than nothing. I'm not buying much digital stuff.

The sears near my house was wiped out. I didn't see any 3ds for sale but saw the tags for the mario 2 3ds for $9.97. They had the sony ps3 move motion, navigation controller and ps3 media remote with hdmi bundle all $10.99 each. They also had the ds game card cases for $2.
Edit: Phoenix, AZ location

I got one for 9.97 a while back but they had to do an override because the real price was $20 but it had a sticker right on it so they had to give it to me.

The store at the Burlington Center Mall (AKA the mall that time forgot) had two Xbox One Kinect bundles on closeout for $349.93. Also a table with Halo 4 (vanilla version) for $9.97. 

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Alas, I have but one:

xbonelalwzmxugw.jpg

from today at the Concord, NH Sears:

:ps4:

Killzone Shadowfall $29.99

:ps3:

God of War Origins $14.99

Black Flag $19.99

:360:

Black Flag $19.99

Left 4 Dead $14.99

:wii:

Super Paper Mario $14.99

Mario Kart Wii $19.99

Wii Pro Controller $5.97 (picked up the last one)

:WiiU:

Wii U Pro Controller $39.99

Wii U Stylus cases/3 stylus $2.97 (picked one up)

Wii U gamepad knob covers $1.97 (picked one up)

:vita:

8 GB memory card $9.97

Starter Kit $9.97

Carrying Case $4.97

from today at the Concord, NH Sears:

:ps4:

Killzone Shadowfall $29.99

:ps3:

God of War Origins $14.99

Black Flag $19.99

:360:

Black Flag $19.99

Left 4 Dead $14.99

:wii:

Super Paper Mario $14.99

Mario Kart Wii $19.99

Wii Pro Controller $5.97 (picked up the last one)

:wiiu:

Wii U Pro Controller $39.99

Wii U Stylus cases/3 stylus $2.97 (picked one up)

Wii U gamepad knob covers $1.97 (picked one up)

8 GB memory card $9.97

Starter Kit $9.97

Carrying Case $4.97
That must have been their entire inventory actual games. Ever since they scaled back the departemnt they have a wall of accessiores, but only like 15 games across all the systems. I don't even bother stopping in there anymore, too depressing remembering the good old days :lol:

Guess I hit this at the right time.

8 GB memory card $4.97

Starter Kit $4.97

They had carrying case and screen protectors but I did not check the price.  Starter kits were priced at $14.97 so it might be worth getting them scanned.

Guess I hit this at the right time.

8 GB memory card $4.97

Starter Kit $4.97

They had carrying case and screen protectors but I did not check the price. Starter kits were priced at $14.97 so it might be worth getting them scanned.
Maybe I should check out the Sears in town, wouldn't mind getting extra Vita starter kits for $5.

Went to Sears yesterday and had seen a copy of the LE of Shin Megami Tensei 4. At first, the guy that I had check the price manually entered the number on one of those tablets the associates use now and it rang up $10. The guy thought something was off, so he then went and scanned it at the register and it was $30. I'll probably keep checking that specific Sears now every so often just to see if they eventually drop the price anymore before I bite.

Last week, I stopped by the local sears to see what they had for clearance. Not much, but I was able to find Disney Infinity for the Wii U for $36. My kids have been wanting it, so I bought it. Problem is, we don't own a Wii U! No worries though, now that there's some good games for the system, I've been wanting to buy one. Just waiting for a good deal.

Also, while on a trip to Santa Barbara, I took my car to get an oil change at Sears. I used the waiting time to check out their clearance section and scored a Pink 3DS (non XL) for $60! I think this is a fine deal as my daughter recently said she wanted a 3DS just like her brother. This will be her Birthday present.

Also, they had colored velcro cable management ties for $1. Those always come in handy.

bread's done
Back