Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Last week, I stopped by the local sears to see what they had for clearance. Not much, but I was able to find Disney Infinity for the Wii U for $36. My kids have been wanting it, so I bought it. Problem is, we don't own a Wii U! No worries though, now that there's some good games for the system, I've been wanting to buy one. Just waiting for a good deal.
Also, while on a trip to Santa Barbara, I took my car to get an oil change at Sears. I used the waiting time to check out their clearance section and scored a Pink 3DS (non XL) for $60! I think this is a fine deal as my daughter recently said she wanted a 3DS just like her brother. This will be her Birthday present.
Also, they had colored velcro cable management ties for $1. Those always come in handy.
if you don't have a wii u yet then depending on when you getting one that might might get cheaper since the new disney infinity game is releasing in just couple month this fall so some stores might start clearing stock round that time. And if it like the skylanders series then the new figures that get released on the new game probably won't work on the old one. Just a head up

I found an Uncharted Golden Abyss in a seemingly uncharted Sears. No really, they still have a Singstar Queen there. It was removed from the system and there was a price sticker on it for the price of $30. They offered $15 and I knew I wouldn't get it for the $4 I wanted. I bought it anyway, and will return and rebuy it at a Sears closer to me that will give me a good clearance price.

Went to Sears yesterday and had seen a copy of the LE of Shin Megami Tensei 4. At first, the guy that I had check the price manually entered the number on one of those tablets the associates use now and it rang up $10. The guy thought something was off, so he then went and scanned it at the register and it was $30. I'll probably keep checking that specific Sears now every so often just to see if they eventually drop the price anymore before I bite.
You didn't press him to sell it to you for $10?

Spotted a closeout copy of Assassin's Creed black flag for 360 at $13, as well as a vita carrying case for $5. 3DS was regular price though so that was a bummer.

AC BF 360/PS3 tagges $9.93 VOM at the Dayton Mall Sears.

The Beavecreek Sears had no gaming left at all, save for a lone blue Dualshock 3 that was $29.97 (tagged $39.97)

Scored some copies of NSMB Wii U for 9.93 at the mill creek mall in Erie, PA yesterday. There was still about 5 left after I bought mine.

sears in socal today:

ps vita:

carrying case      $1

screen protector $0.5

wii u:

white analog cap $0.5

tried very hard to spend my $5 points, ended up getting two ps vita cases and some cable organizer

Picked up a Vita Starter Kit for $4.97. After redeeming $4 in points, I paid a little over $1 for it. Also got a $9.97 AC IV 360 which I will return and rebuy for $5 when it drops.

Picked up a Vita Starter Kit for $4.97. After redeeming $4 in points, I paid a little over $1 for it. Also got a $9.97 AC IV 360 which I will return and rebuy for $5 when it drops.
love getting these kits at meijers for like 5 bucks year ago and selling them to amazon for 30. Those days are long gone :)

Would location number be on my ereciept?

Here's the item

ITEM   5841571

ZELDA, SKYWARD SWORD WII 9.97T

syw pts redemd: 150   .15T

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you actually found a copy of Skyward Sword at your Sears. I'm 100% it was clearance out 2 years ago for $10. I remembered I picked 3 copies for $10 each.

Yeah, the only other place I found that number online when I googled it was a slickdeals thread from 2012. I wasn't going to buy it when it was stickered for $30 and supposedly rang up for $15, then I looked at ebay and figured why not, w I got rung out the cashier discovered it was actually $10.

Just came back from my local sears, they had some more games on clearance:

GTA V $44.97 :ps3:

Madden 25 $9.97 :ps3: 

Pokemon X & Y $29.97 :3ds: each

Forza Motorsports 5 :xb1: $36.97

Mario Kart 7 :3ds: $14.97

Battlefield 4 :ps3: :360: $24.97?

Sears check from yesterday:

Nexus 7 (blue box)                  $100.97

Madden 25 360/ps3                  9.97

Grand Theft Auto V 360/ps3    44.97

Call of Duty: Ghosts ps3           29.97

Call of Duty: Ghosts xbone      44.97

Battlefield 4  xbone                  36.97

Super Mario 3DLand  3ds        14.97

New Super Mario Bros.  Wii     24.97

The Nexus is listed as originally 269.99. I have a first gen Nexus 7 I got for the same price at Gamestop a while back and I think that's a pretty good price still even if it's first gen.

Battlefield 4 ps3/360, Call of Duty Ghosts 360, Forza 5 were not marked clearance.

Went to another store and saw the following:

Forza 5 36.97

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbone 44.97

Killzone PS4 29.97

Madden 25 PS3 9.97

Assassin's Creed BF Ps3. 19.97

New Super Mario Bros Wii 24.97

Mario Kart 7 3ds 14.97

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon 3ds 29.97

The AC:BF still had a June tag and others here have posted it lower. I wonder if they just missed it at that store...

There were some Gta5s and call of duty ghosts and battlefields piled up under the xbone ghosts version. My guess is they were tagged as well.

I checked the Mario Kart 7 3ds at my closest Sears and it was still MSRP.
Did you scan it? It may have been unmarked. Or Sears has gotten to be YMMV and it could just not have gotten the markdown at that store. I have a similar issue with AC:BF so i'll print a barcode and scan it at the store to see.

Picked up the few copies of Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 for 3DS at $14.97 a piece the Sears Store at Washington Square in Tigard, OR.  Also saw the Pokemon X/Y and Madden 25 games.

Sears check from yesterday:
Nexus 7 (blue box) $100.97
Madden 25 360/ps3 9.97
Grand Theft Auto V 360/ps3 44.97
Call of Duty: Ghosts ps3 29.97
Call of Duty: Ghosts xbone 44.97
Battlefield 4 xbone 36.97
Super Mario 3DLand 3ds 14.97
New Super Mario Bros. Wii 24.97

The Nexus is listed as originally 269.99. I have a first gen Nexus 7 I got for the same price at Gamestop a while back and I think that's a pretty good price still even if it's first gen.

Battlefield 4 ps3/360, Call of Duty Ghosts 360, Forza 5 were not marked clearance.
Which Sears was this at? And does anybody know if sywr work on clearence items?

My Sears are nearly out of the video game market. Nothing but new titles and one or two old games at a very high clearance price that don't drop.

Looked around for clearance while my wife was shopping & found the following:

:wii: Wii Remote Plus (in Wii U packaging)

:360: Left 4 Dead GOTY Edition

Both item rung out of the system ($.00).  I was offered $4.99 each which I took happily.

Also scanned :ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, which scanned for $19.99 & had the clerk check the price for :ps4: Battlefield 4 (it was $39.99).  Can't win 'em all!

I also found the wii u remote plus (white), same situation with it being out of the system. Got it for $10 though. They also had the wii u pro controller for $36 but i'm thinking that will go lower soon. 3/4 of the store was pretty much on sale/clearance.

Heads up for any Pittsburgh CAG's looking for a PS4 or Xbone.  The Pittsburgh Mills store is closing and the liquidation is going on now and anything video game related is 20% off.  I was there 3 hours ago and they had 1 ps4, 1 xbone w/kinect and one regular xbone.  There was also a Wii U Mario/Luigi bunduru.  I would've snagged the PS4 if I didn't buy one a couple weeks ago.  I thought about the One, but reason prevailed.  I'd head out now if you're looking to get one.

Heads up for any Pittsburgh CAG's looking for a PS4 or Xbone. The Pittsburgh Mills store is closing and the liquidation is going on now and anything video game related is 20% off. I was there 3 hours ago and they had 1 ps4, 1 xbone w/kinect and one regular xbone. There was also a Wii U Mario/Luigi bunduru. I would've snagged the PS4 if I didn't buy one a couple weeks ago. I thought about the One, but reason prevailed. I'd head out now if you're looking to get one.
A non-Brack Friday Bunduru?? Impossibru!

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundles were out of system at a store I went to yesterday.  Girl was trying to say the price was $199.97 because that's what the tag said.  I declined and left. (lazy ass employees never updated the tag)

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundles were out of system at a store I went to yesterday. Girl was trying to say the price was $199.97 because that's what the tag said. I declined and left. (lazy ass employees never updated the tag)
Similar problem today. I found a pair of the ps3 pulse headphones and was marked $59.97. Took to the register and scanned "no price found" so he said well guess they're $59.97.

But then he sold me a copy of black ops2 :ps3: that also rang up no price for $3.97 lol

Super mario 3d land: 14.99

Mario kart 7: 14.99

Madden 25 (ps3 and xbox 360): 9.99

I also found some 3ds carrying cases for 4.99

Xbox 360 kinect 89.99

Found Pokemon y for $15 this morning, marked $39.99. Are they getting out of video games? There was no video game display case.

Oh also saw wiimote plus remotes in pink and blue for $20 each.

Found Pokemon y for $15 this morning, marked $39.99. Are they getting out of video games? There was no video game display case. Oh also saw wiimote plus remotes in pink and blue for $20 each.
I was told earlier this year that they're phasing gaming stuff out. I had gone into one of the flagship stores in MI that recently had a huge remodel, and noticed there were hardly any new releases. The sales associate said they weren't ordering them anymore so they could focus on other electronic products, or something along those lines. It might just have been that location, but I assumed it was all of 'em-- I don't go into Sears more than once or twice a year to be able to tell though.

I was told earlier this year that they're phasing gaming stuff out. I had gone into one of the flagship stores in MI that recently had a huge remodel, and noticed there were hardly any new releases. The sales associate said they weren't ordering them anymore so they could focus on other electronic products, or something along those lines. It might just have been that location, but I assumed it was all of 'em-- I don't go into Sears more than once or twice a year to be able to tell though.
I heard the same at my location. Still waiting on a certain game console to clearance out but when it does....

I see. My store had the Pokemon, a bunch of madden 25 games, the wiimotes, the 3ds cases and game cases, 360 controller chargers and some other misc stuff. I want to go check other stores now.

Heads up for any Pittsburgh CAG's looking for a PS4 or Xbone. The Pittsburgh Mills store is closing and the liquidation is going on now and anything video game related is 20% off. I was there 3 hours ago and they had 1 ps4, 1 xbone w/kinect and one regular xbone. There was also a Wii U Mario/Luigi bunduru. I would've snagged the PS4 if I didn't buy one a couple weeks ago. I thought about the One, but reason prevailed. I'd head out now if you're looking to get one.
Not surprised that store is closing down. Every time I was in there the number of employees outnumbered the shoppers by 2 to 1 or more. That entire mall is just odd in general. When is it closing down?

Not surprised that store is closing down. Every time I was in there the number of employees outnumbered the shoppers by 2 to 1 or more. That entire mall is just odd in general. When is it closing down?
Yeah I know what you mean. Any time I've stopped before the liquidation its been a ghost town. The cashier who checked me out said they are shutting down in January.

At the sears in Solon, oh that closing. No next Gen stuff.

25% off games. Two copies of smash bros that'll probably be stolen before it hits 50%

Consolewise: Wii mini, 2 2ds, 4gb 360, 250gb ps3

Only have two Sears in the area left after one more closed. But I got something good from one. A black Wii U Pro controller. It was tagged at $18.48. The system disagreed, though, ringing it up at the regular $49.99 price. I don't think the tags were a mistake, though. There was another tag under it, so it was being clearanced, unless someone accidently tagged it twice. Who knows? Anyway, I picked it up. Now I have 4 controllers. 3 white ones I got from Best Buy when they were clearanced for less than $15, and this one.

Pokemon Y was $20 not $15 by me. I figured I'd take it to the register either way -- turned out I got 5000 bonus points for going into Sears so it ended up becoming $15 anyway :)

I have an Alpha Sapphire pre-order on Amazon so I'll play this for a week or two and then swap it over at Gamestop for $24.20 and buy a $25 Kindle card. So basically I'll end up getting $10 off Sapphire.

bread's done
Back