Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Was able to score Sigma2 and Motorstorm Pacific Rift for 15$ each. Quite nice IMO. As well as a memory stick Pro duo for 1.97$.[/QUOTE]
How many gb was the memory stick you got for $2?

Boy and his blob is tempting. Still hoping Fallout 3 GOTY 360 drops....

Everyone who is still able to find Metroid Prime Trilogy is a lucky bastard.

I LOVE CLEARANCE. Bah, sorry, got a little too excited. Gonna try to find a Muramasa this weekend, possibly visit two other Sears locations I haven't visited for MP:T's and FO3 GOTY's.

So just $5 drops across the board, eh? Oh well, not really worth doing the rounds, as there are no Metroids, Fallout GOTYs or NGS2s left in my area (of course I'm partly responsible for that myself, but the ones I didn't buy have all vanished too).

As for WET, if you like Stranglehold and Max Payne, go for it.

the guy working there told me they had hella games in the back. Asked him to see if they had hot shots golf or ninja gaiden, but they were sold out.

Forgot to ask him about Metroid and Fallout GOTY

Metroid Prime Trilogy scanned $19.97 for me but was OOS anyway (I know the new drops were active since my HSG OOB PS3 UPC scanned for $2.97 but was OOS at the last drop)

That Baja 3000 PS3 game also scanned $39.99 for me

Picked up (all PS3):

Fallout 3: GOTY - $14.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $14.97
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - $14.97

Was hoping that they would drop to $10 this month but considering they are all games that I wanted and the only remaining copies I have seen and that I used a Sears gift card it's hard to complain.

The employee who scanned/rang me up (very nice guy btw) was surprised at the price of NGS2. Not because he wanted it but just because he realized there were a lot of drops that weren't stickered with updated prices yet.

does anyone know if these sears "hometown" stores carry games also? I have 2 of those within a 25 mile radius of me, but I don't think they carry games...

Fuzion Frenzy 2 - $4.97
Viva Pinata LE Special Case - $4.97
Viva Pinata Platinum Family Hits - $4.97
TNA Impact - $2.97

WII
TNA Impact - $2.97
Spyborgs - $3.97

PS2
Spiderman Friend or Foe - $2.97

These are the cheapy's that I found. Looks like it's a small list for April. If anyone can scan some ps2 games, I'd apreciate it! I'm looking for the $2.97 ps2 titles.

Seems like anything that was $9.99 last month is now $4.97 this month. Anything $4.97 last month is now $2.97 this month etc.

[quote name='Sito']does anyone know if these sears "hometown" stores carry games also? I have 2 of those within a 25 mile radius of me, but I don't think they carry games...[/QUOTE]

rotary-cell-phone.jpg

[quote name='melon-juice']thats odd... boy and his blob rang up 14.97 for me.. and FO3 GOTY was still full price... its not a nationwide price drop?[/QUOTE]

PS3 or Xbox360? The 360 version never dropped, and most PS3 GOTY should be 15-20 right now.

[quote name='dinovelvet']
rotary-cell-phone.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey, guess what. Both mine close at 5 PM on Friday's so it was after that time, so eat a dick

[quote name='Sito']Hey, guess what. Both mine close at 5 PM on Friday's so it was after that time, so eat a dick[/QUOTE]

You also forgot to mention that you should never call the store!

[quote name='zpoor17']How many gb was the memory stick you got for $2?[/QUOTE]

Wow, my bad, i completely left that detail out... It was only a 1Gig.

[quote name='Afflicted']anyone check Singstar Vol 2 bundles?

Will be at least Monday before I'm near a Sears...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine dropped to 9.97. I figured at this point I might as well buy it...though it is still 5 bucks too much. I have seen it for 15 bucks at SO many places (Kmart, Target, Sears previously) and passed on it, so I figured I might as well bite.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Yeah, mine dropped to 9.97. I figured at this point I might as well buy it...though it is still 5 bucks too much. I have seen it for 15 bucks at SO many places (Kmart, Target, Sears previously) and passed on it, so I figured I might as well bite.[/QUOTE]

thanks! :D

[quote name='SativaSam']Good lord no Sears around me has Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I just want the game. :([/QUOTE]

same here man same here :(

picked up guitar hero smash hits 360 for 14.97

and picked up lego rock band ps3 for 14.97

sears at lakeside mall MI

Finally found a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY and NGS2 here in Denver, $14.97 each - trying to decide if I want to go back tomorrow and get WET.

Today I got :
PS3 Transformers ROTF $14.97
Ps3 Motorstrom Pacific Rift $14.97
XBOX360 Viva Pinata $4.97
Wii Muramasa The Demon Blade $14.97
Wii Smakdown vs raw 2009 $1.97
and Wii Impossible Mission $1.97 This one didn't scan but the cashier just rung up another smackdown so I got lucky.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Yeah, mine dropped to 9.97. I figured at this point I might as well buy it...though it is still 5 bucks too much. I have seen it for 15 bucks at SO many places (Kmart, Target, Sears previously) and passed on it, so I figured I might as well bite.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the :ps3: Singstar 2 bundle is $9.97. I picked up one:)

I, also, picked up the following:

:ps3: Dirt 2 $14.97 (I will probably trade it in to GS after playing it for a bit)
:ps3: Lego Rock Band $14.97 (I missed the Target clearance for this)
:ds: FF IV $9.97
:wii: Spyborgs $3.97
:360: Fuzion Frenzy 2 $4.97

As usual the customer service in electronics was bad, I asked the young guy working there to open up the glass case for me. I went to wait for him to come over and open up the glass case, but he never did. I was completely ignored. So, I found a really nice older guy in home appliances to help me out. I ended up buying the video games at the register in the home appliances department. I will probably fill out the sears customer survery to detail my shopping experience=P

Just wanted to say that you guys finding Muramasa, Fallout 3 GOTY and Ninja Gaiden should feel good. I had to look all over for single copies last month. I'm surprised people are still finding copies that lasted for another drop. Sweet deals.

Wandered outside the area to a random sears never been to before. Found 3 things thay sorta shocked me since they were marked this way and still there. Will have to remmeber this one in the future.

Metroid prime trilogy - 13.97
Fallout ps3 - 14.97
Lips 360 - 4.97

You guys are lucky. It seems that might sears never marks anything down. I've been watching SO: First Departure for awhile, but it hasn't dropped. I know someone in this thread reported it in the $10 to $15 range, but mine has stuck at $20 for months.

[quote name='erehwon']You guys are lucky. It seems that might sears never marks anything down. I've been watching SO: First Departure for awhile, but it hasn't dropped. I know someone in this thread reported it in the $10 to $15 range, but mine has stuck at $20 for months.[/QUOTE]

I can relate. I scanned :psp: SO:First Departure and it was $19.99. I even asked for a price check on :ds: Castlevania:OoE and it rang up as $29.99. Geez!

[quote name='kk012']I can relate. I scanned :psp: SO:First Departure and it was $19.99. I even asked for a price check on :ds: Castlevania:OoE and it rang up as $29.99. Geez![/QUOTE]
Has anyone quoted those as being clearanced at other Sears?

After a LONG drought at my Sears, I went today and found:
Metroid Prime Trilogy x2 13.97
Dirt 2 PS3 x2 13.97
Viva Pinata 4.97

Used the 10% off coupon as well. Forgot to check price on Lego Rock Band and Fallout

[quote name='lude21']You guys should be waitin till tomorrow to use the 10% coupon...[/QUOTE]
thats what im doin :)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Has anyone quoted those as being clearanced at other Sears?[/QUOTE]
not yet.

Went to an out of the way Sears today with the wife (she had to feed her friends cat while on vacation or something). Didn't think to bring any scan sheets or lists with me so only scanned three things:

$13.xx Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii
$14.xx Fallout 3 GOTY PS3
$29.xx Lego Rock Band 360

Disappointed that Lego Rock Band was still that high (confused it with the $14.xx reports here for the PS3 version). Will have to watch that one the next few clearance cycles.

bread's done
Back