Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='imacgod']

And on that note, if any of you have great suggestions about how to exit a conversation with a guy like that, I'm all ears.[/QUOTE]

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."
Seems to work for me. Unless the person is a Simpsons fan, and digs the reference.

[quote name='imacgod']

And on that note, if any of you have great suggestions about how to exit a conversation with a guy like that, I'm all ears.[/QUOTE]

Start scratching a lot and and mention that you have to pick up your leprosy medication.

[quote name='imacgod']And on that note, if any of you have great suggestions about how to exit a conversation with a guy like that, I'm all ears.[/QUOTE]

Just say "Thanks, but I have to get going." If that's too rude, so be it.

Or you could just duplicate the Ed Norton/boss scene in Fight Club and throw yourself through the glass cabinets.

[quote name='imacgod']

That's why you keep a few good excuses in your mind at all times. The best exit is a plausible excuse. For me I have two baby boys so whether they're with me or not I have excuses.

With me- "Sorry man I really gotta get going, I need to get home it's time for his bottle" or "Sorry I need to go it's just about nap time he's going to break down any minute" Etc etc.

Not with me - "Sorry I really need to get back home, I only have the babysitter until and I have some more errands to run" or "Sorry my kids are at home and I need to get back so we can start dinner/lunch/whatever"

Tons of excuses.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Google Products
Use that link. Search the game you're looking for and select it from the list. Select "Nearby Stores" at the top and that should give you a list of store locations and prices.[/QUOTE]

Oh haha, that was easy! Thanks:applause:

[quote name='salty tbone']Just say "Thanks, but I have to get going." If that's too rude, so be it.

Or you could just duplicate the Ed Norton/boss scene in Fight Club and throw yourself through the glass cabinets.[/QUOTE]

He definitely didn't get it the first two or three times I tried that.

Unfortunately, my Sears has no glass cabinets :(

[quote name='JKSonic']That's why you keep a few good excuses in your mind at all times. The best exit is a plausible excuse. For me I have two baby boys so whether they're with me or not I have excuses.[/QUOTE]

Kids. The greatest scapegoats. :lol: I'm a bit young (or like to think I look young since I am young) for anybody to buy into any excuses about having kids. But I guess saying I'm babysitting a niece or nephew is doable.

And thanks for the good laughs, folks. Keep 'em coming. It's not like there's any new Sears deals to report (unfortunately).

The Sears in Greenville, NC has a TON of clearance games, like 3x the amount they had a few weeks a go when I last checked. All of the stickers are marked as JULY but the prices all seemed wrong, so I had an employee scan a few that were reported lower here; of course, they scanned lower. She was NOT happy, apparently they just price tagged ALL of those games 3 days a go. :lol: For everyone that scanned lower, her face fell just as much. Poor girl!

I ended up getting:

:ps3: Dark Void - $3.97
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - $5.97
:ps2: Persona 3 FES - $5.97
:ps2: Obscure: The Aftermath - $3.97
:wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - $9.97

VERY tempted to go back and have them scan a few more, I keep thinking of deals I may have missed. It's maddening!

This is a little off-topic but still kind of cool and deal-related: when I paid, a coupon printed for a $19.99 oil change and a bonus 20,000 SYWR points if you use the coupon. It's time for my truck to get one anyway, so I'll be using that tomorrow!

[quote name='Luuc']The Sears in Greenville, NC has a TON of clearance games, like 3x the amount they had a few weeks a go when I last checked. All of the stickers are marked as JULY but the prices all seemed wrong, so I had an employee scan a few that were reported lower here; of course, they scanned lower. She was NOT happy, apparently they just price tagged ALL of those games 3 days a go. :lol: For everyone that scanned lower, her face fell just as much. Poor girl!

I ended up getting:

:ps3: Dark Void - $3.97
:ps3: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - $5.97
:ps2: Obscure: The Aftermath - $3.97

VERY tempted to go back and have them scan a few more, I keep thinking of deals I may have missed. It's maddening!

This is a little off-topic but still kind of cool and deal-related: when I paid, a coupon printed for a $19.99 oil change and a bonus 20,000 SYWR points if you use the coupon. It's time for my truck to get one anyway, so I'll be using that tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Crack in time for less then 6 ? Lucky ( this game rules, well all the ratchet games do imo lol ) That's a great haul overall except for dark avoid that game blows

[quote name='jdawgg76']HOLY CRAP!!!

360 Band Hero Full Bundle 19.97[/QUOTE]

wow I hope I can find this, the last time i went in sears these bundles were still $156.XX

[quote name='strait edge follower']Crack in time for less then 6 ? Lucky ( this game rules, well all the ratchet games do imo lol ) That's a great haul overall except for dark avoid that game blows[/QUOTE]

To be honest this is the first Ratchet and Clank game I've ever bought, so I'm glad it's a good one! :bouncy: I don't mind if the game sucks, for $4 I'll buy nearly anything, specially when I can resell it for at least that much later.

As for Band Hero, they had that for every system at my Sears, but they were all marked $40 or more so I ignored them. If they really are $20 I might be going back! Do you think it's the same price for every system?

[quote name='Luuc']To be honest this is the first Ratchet and Clank game I've ever bought, so I'm glad it's a good one! :bouncy: I don't mind if the game sucks, for $4 I'll buy nearly anything, specially when I can resell it for at least that much later.

As for Band Hero, they had that for every system at my Sears, but they were all marked $40 or more so I ignored them. If they really are $20 I might be going back! Do you think it's the same price for every system?[/QUOTE]
It's coming up as $49.97 for :ps3: around my area.

Just picked up-

Socom bundle $9.97
DQ IV $5.97
R&C crack in time $5.97

Scanned but didnt get-

Prof. layton diabolical box $24.97
Dark void ps3 $3.97
Zelda hourglass $7.97
Castlevania Order $5.97
Advance wars days $5.97

It would be nice if SHC could give us a list of these drops...y does he do a clearance list for Kmart but not Sears. Seems like the guy hates people getting games for $10 or less. But the guy at Sears did tell me he got a memo about them marking down games at more of a discount, rather than a dollar or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I checked Band Hero in google shopping a couple of TRU's were showing it priced at 19.xx as well. Can't say if that is the whole bundle though.

Oh yeah, my sears has had a 60GB 360 HDD for 49.97 for a couple months now. I need more HDD space but that price hasn't budged and it's still more expensive than Amazon 3rd party sellers with shipping. I'd like to know why they won't drop the price on that. It would have been a good price a couple years ago but highly uncompetitive for a clearance item.

did quite well today

ps3
socom bundle 9.97
brutal legend 1.97
devil may cry 4 5.97
dark void 3.97
singularity 9.97

wii
madagascar? Kart with wheel 5.97 x 2
dead space extraction 5.97
mercury revolution .97
cooking mama 14.97 ( not for me and not really a good price)

Regarding Google's Product search, will it show the updated prices right away? Or does it take a day or two for it to show? I was at Sears July 3rd, and went back there today, and there have been no mark downs.

There's no price scanner around the location, and sadly electronic employees were no where to be found. Actually had to ask someone to call a rep down, but he didn't show as long as I waited.

Ended up leaving without verifying the prices.

Anyways, every item mentioned here appeared on Google Products for the same price as what they were tagged a week ago.

I'm pretty sure either another CAG or a hoarder has been clearing out my Sears. They had stuff there forever and now nearly everything clearance is gone. I keep seeing other people saying they have tons left...grrr

it take 2 month before it update so give it up ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ j/k

Just grabbed:

x2 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $5.97
x1 Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time - $5.97

Scanned but didn't grab:

Mirrors Edge - $3.97
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - $5.97
Dark Void - $3.97

[quote name='RabbitSuit']
There's no price scanner around the location, and sadly electronic employees were no where to be found. Actually had to ask someone to call a rep down, but he didn't show as long as I waited.[/QUOTE]

The only price scanner I've found in my whole store is literally on the complete opposite side by women's clothing.

oh yea forgot about that i found ratchet and clank a crack in time for 5.97 but after having a employee scan it he freaken start laughing his a$$ off as someone already stole the disk.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Regarding Google's Product search, will it show the updated prices right away? Or does it take a day or two for it to show? I was at Sears July 3rd, and went back there today, and there have been no mark downs.

There's no price scanner around the location, and sadly electronic employees were no where to be found. Actually had to ask someone to call a rep down, but he didn't show as long as I waited.

Ended up leaving without verifying the prices.

Anyways, every item mentioned here appeared on Google Products for the same price as what they were tagged a week ago.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm it is not 100% accurate. Probably takes a few days to update. I searched Ratchet & Clank and it came up $12.97 but rang up $5.97

I just got back from Sears. I was going to buy a clearance game but the cashier went to her manager and made me wait 15 min. When she came back, I was informed that they had to go by sticker price. Needless to say, I was annoyed, so I asked to talk to the manager. I was forced to wait 10 more min (no doubt he hoped I would just leave). So when he finally showed, I had a discussion with him that was like me bashing my head into a wall. Even though I showed him that the stickers hadn't been updated since February, he told me that the sticker prices were the correct prices. He then went on to say that "all the managers know about this problem and corporate is working to fix it".

Oh really? So is corporate working to get you guys to update your stickers on a regular basis? Seriously, what store doesn't go by the price in the system? I've been in many stores that had cheaper prices in the system than on the tags, typically the cashier simply says, "Wow what a great deal". Not at my Sears, they tell you that the sticker price is right.

I asked for his name, he told me "Enrique the loss prevention manager". When I requested his last name, he told me "Just Enrique".

I contacted Josh from SHC about this and requested that the employees (and managers) at my Sears be educated regarding game clearance prices (more than likely this applies to all clearance in the store as well?) and I asked to have a call back from Enrique apologizing for making me wait around for almost half an hour then providing me with bad information.

[quote name='JKSonic']That's funny...that's when you just peel the sticker off and they can't go by the sticker price![/QUOTE]

The thing is, the guy was clearly bullshitting me, "all the managers know about it and we're working with corporate on it". Obviously all CAG's know this isn't true. If I had talked to him earlier today when corporate was still there, I would have insisted he call corporate while I'm in the store. I'm not going to let this go until the guy calls me and apologizes. It's fucking ridiculous that you treat a customer the way I was treated. I might prefer he apologize in person though, that would be quite satisfying.

This drop kicked a ton of butt. I bought way more than I expected to:

:ps3: SOCOM Confrontation Bundle - $9.97
:ps3: Street Fighter IV - $5.97
:wii: Super Paper Mario - $9.97
:wii: Animal Crossing: Wild World City Folk - $9.97
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (black label) - $3.97
:ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time - $5.97
:ds: The Legendary Starfi - $5.97
:ds: Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $5.97
:ds: Dragon Quest IV - $5.97
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $5.97
:ds: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $5.97
:ds: Planet Puzzle League - $5.97

I also saw but didn't buy:
:wii: Super Mario Strikers - $9.97
:ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World - $29.97
:ds: Kirby Superstar Ultra - $24.97
:psp: Jeanne d'Arc - $4.97ish
:wii: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - $9.97

[quote name='imacgod']
Kids. The greatest scapegoats. :lol: I'm a bit young (or like to think I look young since I am young) for anybody to buy into any excuses about having kids. But I guess saying I'm babysitting a niece or nephew is doable.

And thanks for the good laughs, folks. Keep 'em coming. It's not like there's any new Sears deals to report (unfortunately).[/QUOTE]I went to high school with a girl who had two kids by the time we were seniors so you can probably pass as a parent these days. Never went on Maury to find out if I am the father. . .

[quote name='Luuc']
As for Band Hero, they had that for every system at my Sears, but they were all marked $40 or more so I ignored them. If they really are $20 I might be going back! Do you think it's the same price for every system?[/QUOTE]I was up against it for time so I only saw the 360 one tagged. They must've had ten of them. It was 49.97 last month like the PS3 version, but sometimes only one drops. Wii is still regular price.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It's coming up as $49.97 for :ps3: around my area.[/QUOTE]I know you're a vet but did you scan it or go by the tag?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Regarding Google's Product search, will it show the updated prices right away? Or does it take a day or two for it to show? I was at Sears July 3rd, and went back there today, and there have been no mark downs.

Anyways, every item mentioned here appeared on Google Products for the same price as what they were tagged a week ago.[/QUOTE]Takes a day or two for sure. In fact, last few months I've noticed some Sears stores here update quicker than others do by a day or two.

[quote name='JKSonic']I'm pretty sure either another CAG or a hoarder has been clearing out my Sears. They had stuff there forever and now nearly everything clearance is gone. I keep seeing other people saying they have tons left...grrr[/QUOTE]Sometimes my Sears' put clearance stuff in the back while reorganizing and then bring it back out later. Good for getting stuff cheaper, bad for keeping track of what games are where. You can always ask about a specific game, especially big bundles.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Just grabbed:

Scanned but didn't grab:

Mirrors Edge - $3.97
Dark Void - $3.97[/QUOTE]System(s)? Except R&C of course.

[quote name='elrobo8']This drop kicked a ton of butt. I bought way more than I expected to:

:ps3: SOCOM Confrontation Bundle - $9.97
:ps3: Street Fighter IV - $5.97
:wii: Super Paper Mario - $9.97
:wii: Animal Crossing: Wild World - $9.97
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (black label) - $3.97
:ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time - $5.97
:ds: Dragon Quest IV - $5.97
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $5.97
:ds: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $5.97

I also saw but didn't buy:
:wii: Super Mario Strikers - $9.97
:ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World - $29.97
:ds: Kirby Superstar Ultra - $24.97
:psp: Jeanne d'Arc - $4.97ish
:wii: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree - $9.97[/QUOTE]Very nice haul.

Also spotted:
360 Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle 19.97
PS3 Call of Duty 4 14.97 JUNE sticker
360 Oblivion GOTY 24.97

Not a whole lot compared to the last few markdowns, but still a few decent pickings within the latest additions.

New prices/item updates are in red:

:360: 360

Dark Void - 3.97
Devil May Cry 4 - 5.97
Chronicles of Riddick Darth Athena - 4.97
Guitar Hero 2 - 5.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 7.97
Lego Rock Band - 3.97
Madagascar 2 ETA - 7.97
Need For Speed Carbon - 5.97
NHL 07 - 5.97
The Orange Box - 4.97
Prey - 5.97
Raiden Fighters Aces - 4.97
Red Faction Guerilla - 4.97
Rock Band - 3.97
Singularity - 7.97
World Series of Poker - 5.97
X-Men Wolverine - 7.97
Xbox 360 E-Rated 2-Pack - 9.97
Xbox 360 'Mature Assortment' - 4.97
Xbox 360 Charge Base - 9.97
Xbox 360 60GB Live Starter - 19.97
Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth(it's what it says on the tag) Headset - 19.97

:DS: DS

Advance Wars DoR - 5.97
Band Hero Bundle - 7.97
Civilization Revolution - 3.97
Dragon Quest IV - 5.97
Fantastic 4 RoTSS - 3.97
Fossil Fighters - 5.97
Guitar Hero OT - 4.97
Guitar Hero OT Decades - 3.97
Guitar Hero OT Modern Hits - 5.97
Imagine: Detective - 5.97
Imagine: Master Chef - 5.97
Imagine: Rock Star - 5.97
Legendary Starfy - 5.97
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - 7.97
MySims Party - 4.97
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - 7.97
Petz Horsez II - 4.97
Professor Layton /Curious Village - 5.97
Rhythm Heaven - 5.97
Rock Band 3 - 3.97
Spore Creatures - 5.97
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes - 4.97
Trauma Center 2 - 5.97
Wario Master of Disguise - 5.97
Ultimate Mortal Kombat - 5.97
DS Car Adapter - 0.50
DS Game Traveller Backpack Black - 4.97
DS Game Traveller 750 - 4.97
DS Game Traveller Hello Kitty - 4.97
DSI Guard Case - 2.97
DS Mini Backpack - .97
DS Clean & Protect Kit - 0.97
DS Starter Kit - 4.97
DS Starter Kit w/ adapter - 4.97
DSI XL Game Traveller - 9.97

:pS2: PS2

Band Hero Bundle - 19.97
Buzz Jr. Robo Jam w/ Buzzers - 5.97
Bratz The Movie - 3.97
Dancing With The Stars - 5.97
DJ Hero 2 Bundle - 13.97
GH Smash Hits - 5.97
Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle - 14.97
Hot Shots Tennis - 5.97
Katamari Damacy - 2.97
Motorstorm Artic Edge - 5.97
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles - 3.97
Nicktoons Attack of the Toybots - 3.97
Persona 3 FES - 5.97
Ratchet And Clank Size Matters - 5.97
Rock Band 2 - 3.97
Singstar Abba - 5.97
Singstar 90s w/ Mics - 9.97
Singstar Queen - 5.97
PS2 8MB Memory Card - 4.97
PS2 Dualshock Controller - 4.97

:pS3: PS3

007 Quantum of Solace - 5.97
Alpha Protocol - 9.97
Band Hero Bundle - 29.97
Def Jam Rapstar - 7.97
Guitar Hero 5 Guitar Bundle - 14.97
Kung Fu Panda - 5.97
Kung Fu Rider - 7.97
Madagascar 2 - 7.97
MLB 09 The Show - 7.97
Ratchet And Clank: CIT - 5.97
Rock Band Green Day - 2.97
Rogue Warrior - 3.97
Singularity - 9.97
Spider Man 3 - 5.97
Wall-E - 5.97
X-Men Wolverine - 7.97
Charge Base 2 - 9.97
Charge Link - 1.97
Dual Shock 3 Silver - 19.99

:pSP: PSP

ATV Offroad Fury - 7.97
Hannah Montana - 3.97
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee - 5.97
Jean D'Arc - 5.97
Loco Roco - 5.97
Mx vs ATV Untamed - 3.97
Patapon 2 - 0.97
Tom Clancy's Endwar - 5.97
8gb memory stick micro - 14.97

:wii: Wii

ATV Quad Kings - 4.97
007 Quantum of Solace - 5.97
Bee Movie - 5.97
Big League Sports: Summer Games - 5.97
Charm Girls Pajama Party - 5.97
Chicken Blaster - 4.97
Dancing w/ The Stars - 14.97
Dragon Quest Swords - 3.97
Fire Emblem - 9.97
Grand Slam Tennis - 5.97
Guitar Hero Metallica - 7.97
Last Airbender - 5.97
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - 9.97
Lego Rock Band - 4.97
Mario Strikers - 9.97
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 5.97
Mercury Meltdown - 0.97
Merv Griffin's Crosswords - 3.97
MX vs ATV Untamed - 5.97
NHL 2k10 - 5.97
NiGHTS Journey of Dreams - 5.97
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles - 9.97
Rock Band 2 - 3.97
Sim Animals - 5.97
Scarface - 5.97
SSX Blur - 5.97
Transformers 2 RoTF - 5.97
We Love Golf - 3.97
Wii Fit Energy Pack - 3.97
Wii Gamebag - 9.97
Wii Motion Sensing Wand - 4.97
Wii Wand Plus - 14.97
Wii Console White - 149.97
Wii Console Black - 149.97
Wii Speak Peripheral - 5.97

Happy bargain hunting, CAGs.

Haven't been keeping up with thread at all, but went to Sears for first time in a while tonight and found a bunch of the ones from the list - thanks Firecrest.

I did notice a few that aren't on the list - maybe they are old , but they had new pricetags at my Sears it seems

Boom Blox - $5.97
Boom Blox Bash Party - $3.97

Thanks Firecrest. What are the Wii Wand Plus and Motion Sensing Wand? I'm looking for two more official controllers hopefully with motion plus inside already, but I can't imagine either of those items are that?

Also scanned today:
Wii We Ski and Snowboard 5.96
Wii EA Active 1 Wireless Leg Strap Attachment 5.96 (no drop)
Wii Motion Plus Add on piece 9.97 (no drop)
PS3 Silver Controller Sony Brand 44.97 (no drop)
360 Alpha Protocol 9.97
DS Hoel Dusk 3.97

[quote name='jdawgg76']Thanks Firecrest. What are the Wii Wand Plus and Motion Sensing Wand? I'm looking for two more official controllers hopefully with motion plus inside already, but I can't imagine either of those items are that?

Also scanned today:
Wii We Ski and Snowboard 5.96
Wii EA Active 1 Wireless Leg Strap Attachment 5.96 (no drop)
Wii Motion Plus Add on piece 9.97 (no drop)
PS3 Silver Controller Sony Brand 44.97 (no drop)
360 Alpha Protocol 9.97
DS Hoel Dusk 3.97[/QUOTE]

No prob. Unfortunately, both of those items are third party peripherals. The Wand Plus being a wiimote with motion+ capabilities, while the sensing wand is a plain vanilla wiimote. No drops on the official wiimotes yet.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Just grabbed:

Scanned but didn't grab:

Mirrors Edge - $3.97
Dark Void - $3.97[/QUOTE]

I know :360: MUA 2 is $5.97. There were no PS3 copies around for me to price check.

Is it me or does it feel like Christmas in July?:D Sears Clearance really made a huge comeback this month. I'm so shocked, but so HAPPY!

Thanks so much to Firecrest and the other CAGs for reporting the drops/finds.

[quote name='onyzukae']what the hell.....................ALL sears has same price??????????????????????[/QUOTE]

They are supposed to (or at least used to), but for this year's cycle a lot of the stores decided to price things however the hell they wanted within a certain price range.

We are celebrating because this is the first time since last May this batch of games has dropped under the $10 range (they kept dropping by only $1 per month at most stores).

El hoardo strikes again!

I went looking for a Band Hero bundle, and the electronics clerk at my local store tells me that some guy came in last week and bought all of the next gen models they had in stock, blowing about how he was going to resell them and make cash money.

He left one PS2 bundle that I was happy to get for $20. Maybe the peripherals will work with my PS3 and other music software. If not, I'll have to use the bundle with a PS2.

[quote name='sadakou']They are supposed to (or at least used to), but for this year's cycle a lot of the stores decided to price things however the hell they wanted within a certain price range.

We are celebrating because this is the first time since last May this batch of games has dropped under the $10 range (they kept dropping by only $1 per month at most stores).[/QUOTE]

Punch Out is way off between the 2 stores near me. It was $32 at the one i found a copy, and then marked on rack for $10 but none left at the 2nd store. Boo.

[quote name='elrobo8']This drop kicked a ton of butt. I bought way more than I expected to:

[/QUOTE]

I think I'm gonna have to try out a Sears on Sunday to find these. Good stuff!

was able to pick up the following today:

PS2 Final Fantasy XII - $3.97
PS2 Persona 3 FES - $5.97
PS3 Prototype - $5.97
PS3 Brutal Legend - $1.97
Wii Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - $9.97
DS Dragon Quest IV - $5.97
5 4GB MSPDuo - $1.97

not a bad haul for only hitting one store

I was able to stop by 2 Sears stores earlier tonight. I got:

:ds: Wario: Master of Disguise $5.97
:ds: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $5.97
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $4.97
:ds: Dragon Quest IV $5.97
:ds: Planet Puzzle League $5.97
:ds: Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 $0.97 (this will probably sit on the shelf next to my sealed $0.47 Red Bull DS game from last year's Sears clearance, never to be opened for the rest of time)

:psp: Aeon Flux UMD Video $0.97
:psp: Hot Shots Golf $0.97
:psp: Patapon 2 $0.97
Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $1.97 (x2)

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time $5.97
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII $3.97
:360: Metro 2033 $9.97
and last but not least... :wii: Cranium Bukkake $5.97 (I've owned this a bunch of times and never played it, always trading it back in. This game was legendary in the old Blockbuster threads).

sears-july.jpg

bread's done
Back