Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

YMMV- Pokemon and some other games on clearance

Pokemon with pokewalker for $12.97

Castlevania LoS $8

I never play Pokemon, which one has the regular pokemon that was first released on the tv show?

Picked up Heavy Rain @ Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth, TX. It had a hand written price tag of $4.97 and rung up the same. Still not seeing these storage towers though, that's what went in for but just happened to look at Heavy Rain and saw the hand written $4.97 price tag and was skeptical but pleased that it rang up the same. I've noticed a lot more posts in this thread where people are finding clearance at different prices, even noticed it on google shopping. I wonder if it has anything to do with the discontinuation of video game sales?

[quote name='The Punisher']YMMV- Pokemon and some other games on clearance

Pokemon with pokewalker for $12.97

Castlevania LoS $8

I never play Pokemon, which one has the regular pokemon that was first released on the tv show?[/QUOTE]

Pokemon Gold/Silver were still $29.97 at my store. I have a feeling this is the same thing that happened with Kirby Super Star Ultra where it was at the store but wasn't showing up on Google Shopping and wasn't getting the monthly drops that the other games/locations were.

[quote name='ImperialPie']Back again. There was some markdowns on this weekend. Most games should be around 20 dollars now.[/QUOTE]

You mean markdowns showed up in the system this weekend for the upcoming June drops or there were actual markdowns for current games this weekend?

Checked out my local Sears (Clovis CA) for a first time in a while. Quite a bit of clearance, including Professor Layton & The Unwound Future for $15/ Professor Layton & The Last Specter for $25.

Spotted a bunch of 3DS games only marked off by $5 to 10 dollars (all the launch titles)

I did pick up a 4000 Microsoft Points Card in the old blister packaging for $39.99 (added $10 in SYWR points on top to grab it for $29.99 plus some unexpected tax....

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Checked out my local Sears (Clovis CA) for a first time in a while. Quite a bit of clearance, including Professor Layton & The Unwound Future for $15/ Professor Layton & The Last Specter for $25.

Spotted a bunch of 3DS games only marked off by $5 to 10 dollars (all the launch titles)

I did pick up a 4000 Microsoft Points Card in the old blister packaging for $39.99 (added $10 in SYWR points on top to grab it for $29.99 plus some unexpected tax....[/QUOTE]

Did you get a manager? Sears tried that shit with me, took 3 managers to FINALLY refund me the difference (they took it off the game I purchased :roll:) Regardless, Sears no longer gets my business when it comes to Point Cards....

[quote name='chatgirl4']Did you get a manager? Sears tried that shit with me, took 3 managers to FINALLY refund me the difference (they took it off the game I purchased :roll:) Regardless, Sears no longer gets my business when it comes to Point Cards....[/QUOTE]

No, I was on the go & had some other stops to make (going to BB to pick up Darkness II & getting something to eat) before going to work. I know it's not the CAG way, but I was grateful that I was getting $10 off plus was able to use my SYWR points on top. A couple of minute earlier before I saw the blister packs, I tried to purchase a regular 1600 points card, but was told that I could NOT use any SYWR points towards the purchase....

So they had some old xbox live 12 month starter kits behind the glass at my local sears one orange package and one green package and I asked the guy to price check them for me. They didn't come up when he scanned them and his boss said that they had been taken out of the system and refused to sell them to me. Then I asked them to price check a nyko quad charger for the move that had been priced at $10 clearance for a couple months and they said the same thing. Is there anything I can do about this? It's total bs for them to have the stuff on display but not be willing to sell it to me.

In other news I picked up fallout 3 GOTY for 19.99, not the greatest price but still cheaper than buying all that dlc seperate.

[quote name='sadakou']You mean markdowns showed up in the system this weekend for the upcoming June drops or there were actual markdowns for current games this weekend?[/QUOTE]

This weekend. It was a few games. Most of the prices looked to be around 20 bucks. I would say that's the average price now.

My google shopping for sears had 25 dollars for sly collection but when I scanned it in store it read 19.99. Does that mean the Pokemon Heart gold/ soul silvers dropped in price in the system but is not reflected on the price tag?

Picked up:
2x Tritton AX 180 Gaming Headsets - $9.9X (tag sticker - $29.9X)
1x Assassin's Creed (Original/Black Label) 360 - $16.97

Saw:
Gran Turismo 5 - $21.9X
Bunch of 360 Mass Effect 2 - $12.97

I still debating whether I should flip Assassin's Creed on eBay or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snowmint']My google shopping for sears had 25 dollars for sly collection but when I scanned it in store it read 19.99. Does that mean the Pokemon Heart gold/ soul silvers dropped in price in the system but is not reflected on the price tag?[/QUOTE]

Big maybe there.

[quote name='snowmint']My google shopping for sears had 25 dollars for sly collection but when I scanned it in store it read 19.99. Does that mean the Pokemon Heart gold/ soul silvers dropped in price in the system but is not reflected on the price tag?[/QUOTE]

Google shop is not always right? (My Sears says PSP GO white $50)
I think its YMMV for Sears stores.

I got Castlevania LoS $8
Punch Out Wii $8

I did see sly collection for PS3. Its also $8, but I dont have a PS3 so I didnt buy it. Not sure if these prices are good, but $8 for new couldnt pass up.

Pokemon Black and White is $24.97

At Kmart I got
Resident Evil wii $6
Dead Space Wii $6

I did see rock band green day for $4 for both Wii and PS3, but not sure about xbox 360 since they didnt have any left.

Good pickups?
I know the wii is getting old, but I like rail shooter games.

Oh, anyone know anything about pokemon? Whats a great game for a beginner who never play pokemon before? I prefer the old school pokemon when they were first released on tv.

[quote name='The Punisher']Google shop is not always right? (My Sears says PSP GO white $50)
I think its YMMV for Sears stores.

I got Castlevania LoS $8
Punch Out Wii $8

I did see sly collection for PS3. Its also $8, but I dont have a PS3 so I didnt buy it. Not sure if these prices are good, but $8 for new couldnt pass up.

Pokemon Black and White is $24.97

At Kmart I got
Resident Evil wii $6
Dead Space Wii $6

I did see rock band green day for $4 for both Wii and PS3, but not sure about xbox 360 since they didnt have any left.

Good pickups?
I know the wii is getting old, but I like rail shooter games.

Oh, anyone know anything about pokemon? Whats a great game for a beginner who never play pokemon before? I prefer the old school pokemon when they were first released on tv.[/QUOTE]

Good pickups! If you're looking to start new on a recent console, try HeartGold and SoulSilver. They cover the first two generations story-wise but include up to the fourth generation if I remember.

I finally found one of those elusive 2GB Memory Stick Micro M2s for $1.97. Picked up three, and it was a good deal, till I took a look at of them. It was broken into and the micro stick was gone. Only the adapter was there. By the time I noticed and returned to the store, it was closed. Fortunately, it was only for that one. The others are fine. I'll go back, but it's pretty far. I don't care about the money, but I want another memory card.

I also went to another Sears and picked up Red Steel 2 with the Wii Motion+ for $18 dollars. I really needed that for Skyward Sword. Also got Heavy Rain for $7 from the same place. Black Label. Good haul.

[quote name='postaboy']Picked up:

Saw:
Gran Turismo 5 - $21.9X

I still debating whether I should flip Assassin's Creed on eBay or not.[/QUOTE]

Why did you buy Assassin's Creed? You can get Revelations for $10 at Best Buy and it comes with AC1. Also, if you do keep it, don't flip it. Sell it online and you'll make much more.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Good pickups! If you're looking to start new on a recent console, try HeartGold and SoulSilver. They cover the first two generations story-wise but include up to the fourth generation if I remember.[/QUOTE]

What is the difference between the two?
I also saw Pokemon Black and white with green tag $24.97, but manager special extra 60% off .....that includes sly collectiion for PS3 ($19.97-60%=$8 Not pick up cause have no ps3 console)

I know Black and white 2 is coming out soon, but not sure where to start in pokemon.

Also, I got the only Sony memory stick pro duo M2 for $1.99.
Never seen it at Sears....Guess it was sitting in the backroom for so long

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I finally found one of those elusive 2GB Memory Stick Micro M2s for $1.97. Picked up three, and it was a good deal, till I took a look at of them. It was broken into and the micro stick was gone. Only the adapter was there. By the time I noticed and returned to the store, it was closed. Fortunately, it was only for that one. The others are fine. I'll go back, but it's pretty far. I don't care about the money, but I want another memory card.

I also went to another Sears and picked up Red Steel 2 with the Wii Motion+ for $18 dollars. I really needed that for Skyward Sword. Also got Heavy Rain for $7 from the same place. Black Label. Good haul.[/QUOTE]

Not bad. I got the regular 4GB Sony memory pro duo for $2.97 last year.
The 8Gb M2 I got was $1.99. YMMV since not all sears stores are the same in pricing.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Why did you buy Assassin's Creed? You can get Revelations for $10 at Best Buy and it comes with AC1. Also, if you do keep it, don't flip it. Sell it online and you'll make much more.[/QUOTE]

FYI- U should try to look at kmart. They have AC1 (Not black label)
for $4.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']You guys get the best deals haha, my store has had MSRP prices forever on anything that isn't shovelware[/QUOTE]

have u price check? most of the clearance isnt updated.

Just picked up Flingsmash for $9.97. With my associate discount and a recent register coupon, I got the game + $10 in SYWR points for $9. :D

Also, keep your eye out for these coupons. There is one that prints out if you don't use your SYWR for $10 in credit when you sign up and use it on your next purchase. There are also $10 in points when you spend $50 as well as a $20 in points when you spend $50. I can personally guarantee that these three stack along with associate discount as of this morning. Works great on clearance games!

[quote name='Byakurai']Just picked up Flingsmash for $9.97. With my associate discount and a recent register coupon, I got the game + $10 in SYWR points for $9. :D

Also, keep your eye out for these coupons. There is one that prints out if you don't use your SYWR for $10 in credit when you sign up and use it on your next purchase. There are also $10 in points when you spend $50 as well as a $20 in points when you spend $50. I can personally guarantee that these three stack along with associate discount as of this morning. Works great on clearance games![/QUOTE]

New drops today or are the drops next Friday?

[quote name='Blaster man']New drops today or are the drops next Friday?[/QUOTE]

New drops for 06/01. My store actually got our prices to drop the same day that clearances rolled out. I didn't really see any amazing deals other than Flingsmash. Most of my other games drops that were worthwhile were DS games (Pokemon and such) or games that were already cheaper during other daily sales at other retailers.

The Trittons at my Sears is still at $30. Great deal on $10. Are they worth $30?

[quote name='postaboy']Picked up:

Saw:
Gran Turismo 5 - $21.9X

I still debating whether I should flip Assassin's Creed on eBay or not.[/QUOTE]

Posting from my phone so there may be some spelling errors.

Pokepark Picachu's Adventure $10
Sin and Punishment Star Successor $30
Pokemon Black $20
Flingsmash with motion plus $10
God of War collection$15
Golden Sun Dark Dawn $10
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 $20

That's all I can remember.

[quote name='Byakurai']New drops for 06/01. My store actually got our prices to drop the same day that clearances rolled out. I didn't really see any amazing deals other than Flingsmash. Most of my other games drops that were worthwhile were DS games (Pokemon and such) or games that were already cheaper during other daily sales at other retailers.[/QUOTE]

Gold/Silver still 29.97 or did the other stores match Punisher's store's magical drop yet?

[quote name='electricsleep']Is Sears clearance nation wide or regional? I saw a flingsmash bundle last week near me so I might pick it up if its $9.99 nationwide.[/QUOTE]

There's a nationwide list, but its YMMV on whether or not your particular store decides to follow the list each month. There have been times where one of my stores ignores the list for 3-4 months and then finally plays catch-up 5 months later with whatever price the games are supposed to be at other stores.

[quote name='Byakurai']Just picked up Flingsmash for $9.97. With my associate discount and a recent register coupon, I got the game + $10 in SYWR points for $9. :D

Also, keep your eye out for these coupons. There is one that prints out if you don't use your SYWR for $10 in credit when you sign up and use it on your next purchase. There are also $10 in points when you spend $50 as well as a $20 in points when you spend $50. I can personally guarantee that these three stack along with associate discount as of this morning. Works great on clearance games![/QUOTE]
Interesting tidbit about the coupons. But I wonder how many transactions you'd have to go through to get all three coupons. I don't feel like buying shit for an hour and then returning it when the 'right' coupons don't print just to get them to print up.:razz:
[quote name='sadakou']There's a nationwide list, but its YMMV on whether or not your particular store decides to follow the list each month. There have been times where one of my stores ignores the list for 3-4 months and then finally plays catch-up 5 months later with whatever price the games are supposed to be at other stores.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It sucks that the updates aren't the same across all stores anymore. That was the great thing in 2008 or so about Sears(and Kmart) clearance. Whether you went to a store in Syracuse NY or Miami FL you were guarandamnteed to have everything ring up the same prices. It was nice. Now it's like clearance roulette and you're at the mercy of store/department managers who think their shit is gold and gonna sell at $5 under MSRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
My store needs to play catch up. I want one of those 360 storage towers but they're still ringing up $19.97 - $29.97 at all my local stores. I've seen a few of the $10 Sony Component cables but I really have no use for them. Most of the best stuff has been picked over but since they're starting to discontinue video game sales, some liquidation discounts may be on the horizon...one can only hope :pray:

[quote name='sadakou']There's a nationwide list, but its YMMV on whether or not your particular store decides to follow the list each month. There have been times where one of my stores ignores the list for 3-4 months and then finally plays catch-up 5 months later with whatever price the games are supposed to be at other stores.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info.

I feel sad :(, the best Sear's in our area for clearance stuff just randomly closed out of the blue.

Closest other Sear's seems to have completely gotten rid of their clearance stuff, all they had was a bunch of newer games in an iron basket thingie that appeared to be all near MSRP

[quote name='dgwillia006']I feel sad :(, the best Sear's in our area for clearance stuff just randomly closed out of the blue.

Closest other Sear's seems to have completely gotten rid of their clearance stuff, all they had was a bunch of newer games in an iron basket thingie that appeared to be all near MSRP[/QUOTE]

Over here, they closed a few Sears, and concerted two of them to Kmarts.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando'] some liquidation discounts may be on the horizon...one can only hope :pray:[/QUOTE]
Have you been to a liquidation sale before? When a store is gonna close for good, everything goes back to MSRP and then discounts are taken from that. Not to mention as soon as store closing signs go up it's like the normal customers who you would never see in those stores usually are there buying up stuff by the cart load/ car load full. Even if you tell em that such n such item was actually $10 two weeks prior and that now they're paying MORE than they could've bought it for a month earlier, they look at you like YOU'RE the ignorant SOB for pointing out their stupidity.:lol:

This happened with Borders when they closed most recently. People gobbled up shit like it was the best deal EVER at 10-20% off MSRP.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you been to a liquidation sale before? When a store is gonna close for good, everything goes back to MSRP and then discounts are taken from that. Not to mention as soon as store closing signs go up it's like the normal customers who you would never see in those stores usually are there buying up stuff by the cart load/ car load full. Even if you tell em that such n such item was actually $10 two weeks prior and that now they're paying MORE than they could've bought it for a month earlier, they look at you like YOU'RE the ignorant SOB for pointing out their stupidity.:lol:

This happened with Borders when they closed most recently. People gobbled up shit like it was the best deal EVER at 10-20% off MSRP.:roll:[/QUOTE]

^ This. Liquidation sales are horrible for the same reason it is impossible to find any clearance at Target. When there is a giant sign or shelf saying "cheap stuff here!" then clueless shoppers scoop everything up at 10% off MSRP just because there is a red sticker on it. The reason Sears and K-Mart have been so good to us CAGs over the years pre-Joshmageddon is that things would always drop to 90% off MSRP without anything in the store to notify people of said drops. Now even at Sears it is evident that the monthly stickers draw too much attention because you get noobs wandering into this thread every month going "OMG GUYZ I JUST FOUND [game that has been on clearance since 2008] FOR 19.97! I SHULD CHECK SEERZ CLEARINCE MORE OFTIN!"

The best you can hope for at a Sears getting rid of the VG section is them having an extra 60% off manager's special sale that a few lucky CAGs around here seem to hit every weekend.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you been to a liquidation sale before? When a store is gonna close for good, everything goes back to MSRP and then discounts are taken from that. Not to mention as soon as store closing signs go up it's like the normal customers who you would never see in those stores usually are there buying up stuff by the cart load/ car load full. Even if you tell em that such n such item was actually $10 two weeks prior and that now they're paying MORE than they could've bought it for a month earlier, they look at you like YOU'RE the ignorant SOB for pointing out their stupidity.:lol:

This happened with Borders when they closed most recently. People gobbled up shit like it was the best deal EVER at 10-20% off MSRP.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Not me, hehehe. I waited until it was 60-90% off and picked up a ton of manga and some other random books. The good novels were all gone, probably bought up by the idiots that you mentioned. My biggest regret was not knowing that there were 2 Borders in the area, so I missed out on one of them.

Now that you mention it, there was this boat supply store that was closing that I went to with my friend. Everything was liquidated but all the price tags were fresh and nothing looked "discounted" at all...I retract my earlier statement haha! I don't want any stores to close to be honest, the more options the better.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Not me, hehehe. I waited until it was 60-90% off and picked up a ton of manga and some other random books. The good novels were all gone, probably bought up by the idiots that you mentioned. My biggest regret was not knowing that there were 2 Borders in the area, so I missed out on one of them.[/QUOTE]
I kept thinking I had another day or two on Borders around here, but they closed on either a Weds or Thurs here instead of a Friday evening. Normally the stores usually push the closing sales till the end of a week. So I was kinda shocked when I went by the one local Borders and saw the whole store darkened on what I figured would've been the final day.

Not that I wanted much of anything outta the store. I was keeping an eye on some strategy guides, which I would've bought the final day for $1-2 each and maybe some shelving to put all my gaming related stuff on. Although most of whatever shelving was left was bought up by Books-A-Million, which moved into the Borders store about a month or so later. Unfortunately, they have the same pricing scheme(MSRP on everything cept the oldest shit)as Borders. I went in there once, checked out the gaming section and the movies, had a chuckle at the prices and haven't been back since.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting tidbit about the coupons. But I wonder how many transactions you'd have to go through to get all three coupons. I don't feel like buying shit for an hour and then returning it when the 'right' coupons don't print just to get them to print up.:razz:
[/QUOTE]

Most customers here don't even take the coupons, so I just throw them our. Or stockpile them to help persuade a customer to buy a protection agreement. You might have luck just asking someone in the electronics department if you can raid their trashcan. :D

Oh, and two of them (the join SYWR and the $20 points) printed on the same transaction. You'll get 0-3 coupons at random per transaction.

[quote name='Byakurai']Most customers here don't even take the coupons, so I just throw them our. Or stockpile them to help persuade a customer to buy a protection agreement. You might have luck just asking someone in the electronics department if you can raid their trashcan. :D

Oh, and two of them (the join SYWR and the $20 points) printed on the same transaction. You'll get 0-3 coupons at random per transaction.[/QUOTE]
Oh I know. I used to have half a ream of register paper just from the small transactions I'd do at Sears/Kmart. Most of the time it was coupons for $5 off ladies' intimates or something(are they trying to say I look like a chick w/ my long hair?:lol:) or for $5 off an oil change at Sears Auto Center(which I actually used). In other words, wasted paper most times for me.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Most stores have been closing around here and one of the malls has basically become a wasteland (this is how it looks during normal operating hours), so I've seen my fair share of liquidation sales over the last two years. Anyway, the mall used to have two Gottschalks (one on each end) and they both had a big 80%-off sale when they were closing. My wife and I went with the intention of finally being able to afford some of their ridiculously expensive Christmas and kitchen stuff, only to find out that most of the things we were interested were actually cheaper a few weeks before the sale. But because of the new "marked down" tags, people were buying up everything. It's freakin' ingenious.

Also, I've got a buddy whose daughter works at some women's clothing store. Apparently, two weeks before Black Friday, they marked something up from $9.99 to $15.99 and then during the sale, they marked it down to $12.99 and people bought it up like crazy. Then once the sale was over, it went back down to $9.99. I'm sure they probably did this with many items; this was just a specific example that he shared.

Just figured I'd confirm what I said earlier. I checked my SYWR points and saw that I did get 10,000 ($10) in points from using a coupon and buying Flingsmash. Later this month I'll try it with all three coupons on some of our clearance kinect games (Curse you Dance Central. You should be $10 by now!)

Just got an e-mail stating that all SYWR members got an additional 10% off all electronics all day tomorrow at my local Sears.

Secret Member Event Exclusions
Valid in store only in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA and WV. Savings apply
to merchandise only. May not be used to reduce a layaway or credit balance. Not valid on Special
Purchases, everyday great price items, accessories, closeouts, Price Drop items, Introductory Offers, Fab
Finds, Insane Deals, Levi’s®, Lands’ End® merchandise online and in store, Excelled Leather,
Personalized Jewelry, custom jewelry, watches, red tag items, EMC Outerwear, Sealy® Legato, Brooks
Point, Serta® Adrienne, iComfort, Simmons® Alton, Brampton mattresses, Stearns & Foster®, Simmons
Bristol recliner and Shiatsu recliner, Home Improvement, generators, Craftsman Club Member Pricing,
Sears Parts & Repair Services, Home Services, baby gear & nursery furniture, fitness accessories,
Electrolux, Electrolux Icon, Jenn-Air®, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, Weber®, Agio patio furniture, J.A.
Henckels®, fans, air cleaners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, countertop microwaves, water
heaters, water softeners, water filtration, sewing machines, steam mops, vac bags, belts, filters, carpet
cleaning chemicals, Sears licensed businesses, Sears licensed partners & websites, Digital Services,
“Sears Presents” websites, catalog orders, Gift Cards, money orders and wire transfers. Electronics
Secret Member Event offer cannot be combined with electronics Sears card offers, video game hardware,
Bose®, Onkyo, prepaid calling cards, computers, tablets, eReaders, Sony camcorders, Sony DSLR and
lenses, Nikon DSLR and lenses, Samsung and Sony UPP merchandise, Outlet Stores. See sears.com or
sales associate for details. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or previous
purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from refund. Members earn Points on
Qualifying Purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Subject to full program terms available at
www.shopyourway.com/rewards

[quote name='sadakou']Gold/Silver still 29.97 or did the other stores match Punisher's store's magical drop yet?[/QUOTE]

I think my Sears is trying to push all video games out.
Is Pokemon Black really $20? What is the difference between Black and White?
I know the Black 2 and White 2 about to come out.
Im still on the fence about which Pokemon to get for beginners.

The xbox 360 towards are $19.97, but this Sears dont have clearance stickers yet. The other sears clearance out for $2.97, but have the wii towers for $39.97.

Its funny that the psp go white is listed as $49.97 and it scans on the register, but no one can find it.

[quote name='Bosamba']Just got an e-mail stating that all SYWR members got an additional 10% off all electronics all day tomorrow at my local Sears.

Secret Member Event Exclusions
Valid in store only in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA and WV. Savings apply
to merchandise only. May not be used to reduce a layaway or credit balance. Not valid on Special
Purchases, everyday great price items, accessories, closeouts, Price Drop items, Introductory Offers, Fab
Finds, Insane Deals, Levi’s®, Lands’ End® merchandise online and in store, Excelled Leather,
Personalized Jewelry, custom jewelry, watches, red tag items, EMC Outerwear, Sealy® Legato, Brooks
Point, Serta® Adrienne, iComfort, Simmons® Alton, Brampton mattresses, Stearns & Foster®, Simmons
Bristol recliner and Shiatsu recliner, Home Improvement, generators, Craftsman Club Member Pricing,
Sears Parts & Repair Services, Home Services, baby gear & nursery furniture, fitness accessories,
Electrolux, Electrolux Icon, Jenn-Air®, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, Weber®, Agio patio furniture, J.A.
Henckels®, fans, air cleaners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, countertop microwaves, water
heaters, water softeners, water filtration, sewing machines, steam mops, vac bags, belts, filters, carpet
cleaning chemicals, Sears licensed businesses, Sears licensed partners & websites, Digital Services,
“Sears Presents” websites, catalog orders, Gift Cards, money orders and wire transfers. Electronics
Secret Member Event offer cannot be combined with electronics Sears card offers, video game hardware,
Bose®, Onkyo, prepaid calling cards, computers, tablets, eReaders, Sony camcorders, Sony DSLR and
lenses, Nikon DSLR and lenses, Samsung and Sony UPP merchandise, Outlet Stores. See sears.com or
sales associate for details. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or previous
purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from refund. Members earn Points on
Qualifying Purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Subject to full program terms available at
www.shopyourway.com/rewards
[/QUOTE]
That's a LOT of exclusions.:lol:

bread's done
Back