Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Battlefield 3(360, and ps3)- 14.97

Assassins Creed Revelations (ps3)-9.97

Call of Duty Black Ops (360)- 14.97

Call of Duty 3 (ps3)- 44.97 (sorry,I just had to show how funny sears clearnce prices are!)

Metro Detroit Sears is where I found these deals!

:ps3: Max Payne 3 - $19.97

Probably not a national deal since it rang up at $59.99, but it was marked at $19.97, so they corrected it for me.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Battlefield 3(360, and ps3)- 14.97

Assassins Creed Revelations (ps3)-9.97

Call of Duty Black Ops (360)- 14.97

Call of Duty 3 (ps3)- 44.97 (sorry,I just had to show how funny sears clearnce prices are!)

Metro Detroit Sears is where I found these deals![/QUOTE]

Anyone else find this price on Battlefield? Of course it isn't showing up on google shopping

Niagara Falls Sears had some good deals today, a bin of games marked 9.97 with some good stuff, I picked up Playstation Move Heroes and DQM 2. They also have a lot of electronics in the case. They still have 3 PSP systems stickered 99.99 each though I don't know how much they actually are, though I can confirm at least one is the Hannah PSP in case someone on here wants it. They also have a lot of 3DS games on clearance for around 14.97 each.

They had the original 360 hard drives for something like $74.97 each... I didn't check the capacity though.

There was also a Nintendogs Pink 3DS bundle for $159.97 stickered, it came with the 3DS and Nintendogs.

I don't really want any of this stuff so hoard away.

I also left behind a 9.97 copy of Professor Layton and the last Spectar...

[quote name='SaraAB']

I also left behind a 9.97 copy of Professor Layton and the last Spectar...[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'd get this but its 19.97 near me (yes I scanned). Are we back to weird YMMV pricing?!

Picked up:

12 Month Live Messenger Kit 34.97

PS3 Blu ray Remote 2.0 8.97

Does anyone know how/when Sears clearances treadmills? Is it seasonal or do they have to hit the clearance list and then drop each month like other items?

Noticed a pair of Home Theater In a Boxes on clearance which looked pretty good.

One was marked down from $400 to $199.97, it's a Panasonic with wifi built in although it may only do Vieracast and Bluray Live and it's 3D.

The other is a Samsung marked down to $149.97. It is wifi capable, but needs an adapter which is often 80ish MSRP. I have a Samsung standalone player which has netflix, blockbuster, and a few other apps. Also, it's wifi will work with an adapter made by Rosewill which can be had for 26ish.

Saw a wifi capable 3D Samsung standalone player for 29.97 and a Sony standalone player wifi capable for 39.97.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Scanned the Xbox 1600 points cards. Still 19.97.[/QUOTE]

I found the last 1600 pts card at the Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) yesterday in plastic bubble wrap. It was marked 19.97, but I scanned it and it popped up 2.97. Always scan!

[quote name='mitch079']Looks like the fat 250gb 360 hard drive finally is in the clearance cycle. 74.97 according to google. Also typing Sears Video Game seems to bring up the most results.[/QUOTE]

The Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) Sears had them marked $34.97 yesterday. They're near the register on a stand with some PS3 and Wii accessories.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Anyone else find this price on Battlefield? Of course it isn't showing up on google shopping[/QUOTE]

ya wondering the same thing

[quote name='face02']I found the last 1600 pts card at the Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) yesterday in plastic bubble wrap. It was marked 19.97, but I scanned it and it popped up 2.97. Always scan![/QUOTE]Always do. That was the scanned price :cry:

[quote name='face02']The Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) Sears had them marked $34.97 yesterday. They're near the register on a stand with some PS3 and Wii accessories.[/QUOTE]
He's in my area. Wonder if you're area is further ahead of the pack or we're behind...

[quote name='dinovelvet']Damn, I'd get this but its 19.97 near me (yes I scanned). Are we back to weird YMMV pricing?![/QUOTE]

This Sears had a bin of games marked 9.97 specifically, they also had some regular clearance games at higher prices. I think this is more like a store specific markdown rather than YMMV clearance prices.

I checked ebay prices for the game and they aren't much over $10 for a used game if you really want it.

Also they had Zelda Spirit Tracks for $14.97, but I know there have been better deals for that game, and I already have a copy.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I got a blue dsixl that came with mario vs donkey kong for $40 from the Galleria Sears a few months ago and i love it. Unfortunately, my chick loved it too. Now i can surprise her with her own.
Those large screens are great.[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing that was a big ymmv thing. I keep price checking the one at my local sears and it keeps coming up $130 or something similiar.

[quote name='face02']The Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) Sears had them marked $34.97 yesterday. They're near the register on a stand with some PS3 and Wii accessories.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy one at that price for my slim. Bought a 4gb over the weekend with Kinect and 3 games for a shade over $200 at another merchant and I put in a 120gb drive from a fat 360 in it for now.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I got a blue dsixl that came with mario vs donkey kong for $40 from the Galleria Sears a few months ago and i love it. Unfortunately, my chick loved it too. Now i can surprise her with her own.
Those large screens are great.[/QUOTE]Scanned one and it was still regular price: 129.99.

[quote name='goodnight144']I'm guessing that was a big ymmv thing. I keep price checking the one at my local sears and it keeps coming up $130 or something similiar.[/QUOTE]Seems that way.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Anyone else find this price on Battlefield? Of course it isn't showing up on google shopping[/QUOTE]Scanned 59.99.

[quote name='face02']I found the last 1600 pts card at the Bloomingdale, IL (Stratford Square Mall) yesterday in plastic bubble wrap. It was marked 19.97, but I scanned it and it popped up 2.97. Always scan![/QUOTE]They had one at this store and it scanned out of system so they said they couldn't sell it. Looked different than the ones at the other store nearby that has them for 19.97.

Light blue dsi - $25.93. Not sure if this is ymmv. They rang up that price, grabbed the only two. Dickson city pa location.

[quote name='lude21']Light blue dsi - $25.93. Not sure if this is ymmv. They rang up that price, grabbed the only two. Dickson city pa location.[/QUOTE]
I think all of these super cheap dsi and dsixl deals are extremely ymmv because I check the ones at my sears all the time both in store and google shopping and they are never that cheap.

Went to both sears stores that are near me to look at there selections and neither had a single video game related item.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']PSP GOW: Ghost of Sparta $4.97[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a copy after work today.

Just got back from my sears and saw a few things:

PS3 Media Remote 2.0 ($14.97)
PSP God of War Ghost of Sparta ($5)
PS3 Heavy Rain ($10)
PS3 Vanquish ($13)
PSP Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier ($5)

[quote name='goodnight144']I think all of these super cheap dsi and dsixl deals are extremely ymmv because I check the ones at my sears all the time both in store and google shopping and they are never that cheap.[/QUOTE]Also, XX.93 clearances seem to usually be manager's discretion clearances generally saved for used/open box/display items.

[quote name='jms5118']Went to both sears stores that are near me to look at there selections and neither had a single video game related item.[/QUOTE]

Some Sears locations have not had Video games or related items for years (Read: New Columbia Mall, Bloomsburg PA)

I went to the Mckinley mall yesterday and there was a nice bunch of PS eye camera's and chatpad's for an extra 50% off. The chatpad was 34.97 with an extra 50 and I don't remember the PS eye's price but it may have been like $18. They didn't have games 50% off though just a few accessories. This could probably net a PS3 eye for less than $10 if you really need one though.

They had the same DQM2 Game for 24.97 that I picked up at the Niagara Falls sears for 9.97 and a few other titles were more expensive than the falls store as well. They had a Pokemon HeartGold for 19.99 but I passed since I really don't need it.

I think the really cheap systems are a result of certain stores trying to clear merchandise or to clean one-of's that they have laying around. I don't think these are system wide.

The move bundles aren't worth getting yet, I saw one for $79 and last I checked I think they are 60 something at most Walmart's. The move is very fun and everything but the bundle only comes with the motion controller, eye and sports champions, and sports champions is now a 3.99 game at GS so I think its time for these bundles to come down in price. A much better value is the move little big planet 2 bundle which includes the LBP 2 game SE, eye, motion controller and navi controller which I think you can still get at amazon for $80.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Some Sears locations have not had Video games or related items for years (Read: New Columbia Mall, Bloomsburg PA)[/QUOTE]
Yep. The last time Columbia Mall in Bloomsburg carried gaming related stuff was in I think 2007 or 2008. I believe they were clearing out the smaller Xbox controllers(S model I believe they were called) for around $5 each. I'm still kicking myself for not going El Hoardo on that entire display of genuine first part S controllers they had in stock then.

Why, you ask? Forty bones apiece on eBay, that's why.:bomb:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=xbox+s+controller+official&_sacat=117042&_odkw=xbox+s+controller&Platform=Microsoft%2520Xbox&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_osacat=117042&_dmpt=Video_Games_Accessories&LH_Complete=1

Anyway, I checked the only DSi left(hot pink one;)) in the other local Sears by me and it wasn't marked but came up $99.99.:roll: They had tons of some weird burgundy-ish colored DSi XL's that were marked and rang up $119.97 as well as a single PS3 remote(newer model with the universal remote function to it). That was marked and rang up $14.97.

I really, really, REALLY fuckin' hate all this highly YMMV bullshit pricing anymore.

Oh and btw, Ithaca(NY) is another Sears store that doesn't sell gaming related stuff anymore either. The last time I was there though, they had a Hannah Montana PSP bundle in the one case for some reason. I should've asked for a price check, since they more than likely wouldn't wanna keep that around for too long.

[quote name='lude21']Light blue dsi - $25.93. Not sure if this is ymmv. They rang up that price, grabbed the only two. Dickson city pa location.[/QUOTE]

I was just by there last night. I wish I knew... And I wish you didn't snatch the only two... I still use a phat DS. :(

Sry, got 1 for my wife and I'm debating if I want to keep the other for myself or I might sell it. Try the WB sears.

[quote name='lude21']Sry, got 1 for my wife and I'm debating if I want to keep the other for myself or I might sell it. Try the WB sears.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually in the WVM right now. Though the prices are ymmv so I'm probably wasting a walk.

If you do sell it I sure hope it's to another CAG and not for profit.

No, it will def. be for profit if I do. So I can make a few bucks and get my wifes dsi for free. That alright with you? Lol. I actually got 1 a few days ago and the other one yesterday. It was still there "marked $25.93" no less.

[quote name='Romeo']If you do sell it I sure hope it's to another CAG and not for profit.[/QUOTE]
Now where have I heard this before?:whistle2:k Oh yeah. When I picked up the PSP Go systems for $50 apiece that weren't marked and had a quarter inch of dust on them.

Chances are people on here would want him to sell the DSi for $25.94 and not charge shipping OR add on the sales tax he paid. So that's why it's always better to sell stuff you buy super cheap anywhere but here.:razz:

By the way, did you get a copy of Child Of Eden from the BB gaming blowout?
[quote name='lude21']No, it will def. be for profit if I do. So I can make a few bucks and get my wifes dsi for free. That alright with you? Lol. I actually got 1 a few days ago and the other one yesterday. It was still there "marked $25.93" no less.[/QUOTE]
As others have mentioned that .93 pricing is usually a managers' markdown. I wish I had known that sooner as I wouldn't have even wasted the time price checking that hot pink one yesterday at the WB store.:bomb:

Checked out my Sears today. Bunch of stuff on tables which, for me, is a bad sign as it means things are marked correctly. Tons of Digipower Card reader/writer and battery chargers for .50-$1. Two Nyko Charge Station Quads(PS Move) for $2. Two DS Lite Metallic Rose for $50. Picked up a Sony HDR CX160 clearanced at $100, was open box, manager friend gave it to me for $50. Might go back and pick up DS's idk. No clearanced games to speak of

That sounds like the mega managers' clearance that they supposedly did around here that lude21 got in on. Funny thing is, he missed one of the blue DSi's that were $25.93 the other day during the sale. But by the time I got there today the sale was OVER.

Supposedly everything in gaming was clearance to stupid cheap prices according to the one employee there. Not only that but management at the store is putting a strict limit of one per item on any future blowout sales. So that may bode well for me if some of the prices the employee mentioned return next month.:D

[quote name='lostdecoy']No luck with games but picked up a Samsung BD-D5500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player for $29.97.[/QUOTE]

Nice find! I was stoked when I found my Bluray for ~$30 but it wasn't 3D.

Finally got around to checking out the clearance games at my Sears today and they had quite a bit there, games I thought would be gone (Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, etc.). Anyway, I ended up getting the last copy of Resistance: Fall of Man and the second to last copy of Vanquish for $17.xx (since I had credit). Didn't see any clearanced game systems though or much else there.

[quote name='jedifrog21']Checked out my Sears today. Bunch of stuff on tables which, for me, is a bad sign as it means things are marked correctly. Tons of Digipower Card reader/writer and battery chargers for .50-$1. Two Nyko Charge Station Quads(PS Move) for $2. Two DS Lite Metallic Rose for $50. Picked up a Sony HDR CX160 clearanced at $100, was open box, manager friend gave it to me for $50. Might go back and pick up DS's idk. No clearanced games to speak of[/QUOTE]

I should add that the bunch of stuff was Digipower crap. Other than the DS's, camcorder, and Charge Stations, there were two games at $5 and $10. So I doubt it was a manager sale per say, just stuff they put out on tables before it gets zeroed out. At my Sears they said they do that the third week of the month, zeroing out I mean

[quote name='Romeo']I was just by there last night. I wish I knew... And I wish you didn't snatch the only two... I still use a phat DS. :([/QUOTE]
Why don't you buy it from another Sears, then take it to the Sears that had the discount and try to return it and switch your payment method so that you can get it for the lower price.

[quote name='lostdecoy']No luck with games but picked up a Samsung BD-D5500 3D Blu-ray Disc Player for $29.97.[/QUOTE]The store that google shop listed as having that one in stock ended up not having it. Glad somebody found one though. If you want to use the wifi, try googling for other wifi adapters that it can use as opposed to overpaying for the samsung one. I got a similar samsung bd player for my parents and found that Rosewill sold a wifi adapter for $25 thru newegg that worked flawlessly. I would guess the same adapter would work. It's easy to find out thru google.

[quote name='jdawgg76']The store that google shop listed as having that one in stock ended up not having it. Glad somebody found one though. If you want to use the wifi, try googling for other wifi adapters that it can use as opposed to overpaying for the samsung one. I got a similar samsung bd player for my parents and found that Rosewill sold a wifi adapter for $25 thru newegg that worked flawlessly. I would guess the same adapter would work. It's easy to find out thru google.[/QUOTE]

I actually have something to use for the player, I got lucky and got these Belkin Universal Wireless HDTV Links for $12.50 each!

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Univer.../B005O88CY4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1343766233

A freak find at Target 2 weeks ago at 80% off original price, glad this will come in handy! My only problem is I want to put this player in my bedroom and my TV chest compartments are 16.25" wide...and this player is 17" wide - argh!

Did you check your store for the Sony Blu-Ray Player BDP-S380? My store is supposed to have stock but can't find it anywhere. Would love to grab one for my dad.

Several threads on slickdeals about 50% drops at some stores. Moorestown, NJ has (prices are before 50% off):

Halo Reach $29.99
Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360, PS3) $39.99
Madden 12 (PS3) $29.99
Call of Duty BlOps (PS3) $39.99
PS3 Keypad $34.97

About 2-3 copies left per title. Also some small camera bags labelled as $2.97. Scanned some other titles, but prices were as marked.

bread's done
Back