Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

None Sears store in Kansas City Dropping PRICE. Independence Center (MO) Only mark down every month till all clearance is GONE. Antioch Mall (MO) Only have small selection will mark 75% off from Full Retailer price (Crappy Game you can find $5-10 they raised up $30 - $50 for 75% off). Very disappointed trip ever! :(

checked sears store in holyoke mall in holyoke, MA and nothing to report. Same prices and no drops. Will report back if I see or hear anything.

I'm going to attempt to go on Monday or some time next week. Of course I don't get paid till than so no use going there and not being able to get anything. Going to try to get a 3DS and / or another PS3 / 360.

Stopped at two Sears, nothing.
One associate who has come to know me said that next Tuesday is his stores zero out day. Everything is either getting sent out or destroyed.

[quote name='shadowmosesx232']Which stores have you checked out in the Pittsburgh area?[/QUOTE]

Just South Hills Village lately.

I'm out of town for work. No luck in Oklahoma City. A bunch of clearance but no real steals. I might try again later this afternoon. There were quite a few 3ds units but overall the case was pretty empty.

If you see an old style (glossy) xbox 360 in the case have them scan those. The ones at the sears i got mine from were all older boxes. Newer ones were not clearanced.

[quote name='Cozmo85']If you see an old style (glossy) xbox 360 in the case have them scan those. The ones at the sears i got mine from were all older boxes. Newer ones were not clearanced.[/QUOTE]
+1 to this statement as I heard it directly from the Sears associate. the phrasing she used were the consoles were the ones they were going to zero out at the end of the month and sears needed to make any money they could because at the end of the month they would have to pay the distributor full retail if they had to send it back

Hi Guys

I went to Sears - Coastland Mall - Naples - FL and talked with James from Electronics. He told me about a month ago, there was a big sale but they quit quickly because was losing a lot of money. Just a small bin with a few ps3/WIIi and PSP games, 19,99 each. The only PS Vita there was 299.99. He asked me to call close to 5pm to ask if the manager can lower the price, since that system is the last one and was there a long time.

Just to let you know.

thanks

Went to sears at granite run mall and they had black ops, assassins creed revalations, Battlefield 3 & halo reach for $10 on Xbox and ps3. Bought black ops for myself. Had one ps3 sony black controller for $5. iPod/iPhone speakers for $3.25, Zelda skyward sword for $15, 3ds car charger for $1.25.

Some guy who smelled like pee pee took pretty much a stack of games(hoarder...), the $5 controller, iPod portable speaker, PS3 component cables. He tried to grab some 3DS Pokemon game but it wasn't clearance.

Glad I grabed what I wanted when the guy walked to the table. My dad grabed iPod speaker lol

Clerk told me they had better stuff last night but employees took the best stuff. Digital picture frames marked down to $5 from $70..

Just got back from my local one, picked up DJ Hero 2 bundle for $50. No deals...but he did give me 3 coupons that expire in a week lol. ($50 off a purchase of $299 or more) ($10 off an electronic purchase of $100 or more) ($10 off a purchase $100 or more)

[quote name='superhippy1986']Went to sears at granite run mall and they had black ops, assassins creed revalations, Battlefield 3 & halo reach for $10 on Xbox and ps3. Bought black ops for myself. Had one ps3 sony black controller for $5. iPod/iPhone speakers for $3.25, Zelda skyward sword for $15, 3ds car charger for $1.25.

Some guy who smelled like pee pee took pretty much a stack of games(hoarder...), the $5 controller, iPod portable speaker, PS3 component cables. He tried to grab some 3DS Pokemon game but it wasn't clearance.

Glad I grabed what I wanted when the guy walked to the table. My dad grabed iPod speaker lol

Clerk told me they had better stuff last night but employees took the best stuff. Digital picture frames marked down to $5 from $70..[/QUOTE]
:lol:pee pee.:whistle2:# Maybe I should check my stores then. If they have some controllers and even the PS3 component cable on clearance for cheap enough I'd grab em. Although I do have 2-3 unused PS3 controllers still sitting here in packages, so it's not like I need one.;)

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Just got back from my local one, picked up DJ Hero 2 bundle for $50.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's overpaying, don't throw out the receipt ;)

[quote name='Cocojames333']Baton Rouge, LA

Mall of Louisiana
Skyward Sword $24.97
Battlefield 3 360 $12.97
Halo Reach $12.97
Halo Combat Evolved $10.97[/QUOTE]

I'm here in br as well. Any ps3 games?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:pee pee.:whistle2:# Maybe I should check my stores then. If they have some controllers and even the PS3 component cable on clearance for cheap enough I'd grab em. Although I do have 2-3 unused PS3 controllers still sitting here in packages, so it's not like I need one.;)[/QUOTE]

So I guess I'm the winner? Lol
Black ops on ps3 is worth $17 credit. Figure I'll play it and hopefully it will be at least worth $10 for holiday season.

Well the lack of any nationwide automatic clearance is good news for me, as this means if there are any discounts later today (which seem unlikely at this point), it will be at the manager's doing, and since the store I want to check today doesn't even open up for another hour, there is a good chance I'll find something (again, if there is even any additional clearance) by the time I get off of work.

Personally September 7th seems a better day than this, the second to last week in a month is an odd time to place system wide clearance prices anyways. And most CAGs check the first Friday of a new month anyways, all this hype did was bring more competition in than normally.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Pretty sure that's overpaying, don't throw out the receipt ;)[/QUOTE]

Havent seen it anywhere else besides amazon for just about the same price unless you're a prime member. Also, not every CAG sits at home and waits for things to magically turn to $2. I pay full price for stuff that I like/want asap.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Havent seen it anywhere else besides amazon for just about the same price unless you're a prime member. Also, not every CAG sits at home and waits for things to magically turn to $2. I pay full price for stuff that I like/want asap.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you have a K-mart around you but I'm pretty sure they were uber cheap there. Might want to at least check it out.

went to my local sears today in middletown ny. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But i did take a 360 to the price scanner and its 10 bucks off. So nothing major around here.

Oh my bad, let me jump in my time machine and go to the past when I didnt care about the game so I can buy it for present time me

[quote name='Brash_Attack']No way! That's nuts. I live in SD but was just in LA last night. When in Rome, go to their Sears.[/QUOTE]

Suuuureeeee.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Havent seen it anywhere else besides amazon for just about the same price unless you're a prime member. Also, not every CAG sits at home and waits for things to magically turn to $2. I pay full price for stuff that I like/want asap.[/QUOTE]

Target and Walmart have the DJ Hero 2 Party bundle (where it's at-style) for $39.99. Walmart has free ship-to-store.

Big Lots also had them (the regular and 2 turntables/mic bundles I believe). I think I've seen the regular bundles still sitting around some stores for $20. But it's a great game, anyway... You'll probably be happy you grabbed it.

[quote name='ZmanGold3000']went to my local sears today in middletown ny. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But i did take a 360 to the price scanner and its 10 bucks off. So nothing major around here.[/QUOTE]
Wait....Middletown has a Sears? Where? I've been to the ones in Poughkeepsie and Newburgh and my one buddy from CAG has been to other ones around there somewhere.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Oh my bad, let me jump in my time machine and go to the past when I didnt care about the game so I can buy it for present time me[/QUOTE]
Why dont you jump in your time machine and go back to this morning and buy it on amazon for $30? Oh wait it still is $30 at amazon! Not to mention it has been on sale $10 or less many times.

[quote name='killercane']Why dont you jump in your time machine and go back to this morning and buy it on amazon for $30? Oh wait it still is $30 at amazon! Not to mention it has been on sale $10 or less many times.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I snagged a DJ Hero bundle for $10 from a Kmart near me about a month or two ago when they did that BOGO 50% off on clearance.:D It's still sitting in my trunk.:roll::whistle2:#
[quote name='postaboy']Suuuureeeee.[/QUOTE]
It's really not that far fetched to hit up stores in other areas while out of town. Albeit had I known about these kind of clearances while going outta town for work years ago I would've likely hoarded a lot more valuable shit than the common guides and games I have now collecting dust on my shelves.:whistle2:#

[quote name='killercane']Why dont you jump in your time machine and go back to this morning and buy it on amazon for $30? Oh wait it still is $30 at amazon! Not to mention it has been on sale $10 or less many times.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I snagged a DJ Hero bundle for $10 from a Kmart near me about a month or two ago when they did that BOGO 50% off on clearance.:D It's still sitting in my trunk.:roll::whistle2:#

Nothing at the sears I went too. When I first went into the gaming section there were 3 sales people changing prices on items, but the prices they were putting were still for over $100 on the Nintendo ds and dsi. I asked about the clearance any they said NO clearance here. Oh well. But if a clearance does happen good for me there game cases were full of ps3, xbox, ds, dsi, PSP console bundles.

Nothing worth while at mine that I saw, but I didn't have them take any consoles out either. Maybe if I'm over there by myself soon I'll do that and talk to an employee. It really looks like they're just dropping the gaming section, I mean a good 80% of it is empty now as most of the games were already clearanced out.

I got a DJ Hero bundle from Target clearance on the cheap that first time around. Then I got DJ Hero 2 from TRU when they blew out their music section! Made out like a bandit as far as DJ Hero's go. Shoot I even got an amazing deal on the GH:WT bundle from TRU the year before. I think it was like $50 for the bundle and it came with a $25 gc.

I dont see any new dj hero 2 bundles on amazon for $30 only ones for $38 with prime. If its bothering you that bad...buy me one and ill take this one back.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I dont see any new dj hero 2 bundles on amazon for $30 only ones for $38 with prime. If its bothering you that bad...buy me one and ill take this one back.[/QUOTE]

Was just giving you a friendly heads up - like mentioned above, you can get the party bundle (which has 2 controllers) for $40 from Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/ip/DJ-Hero-2-Collector-s-Edition-Party-Bundle-PS3-PlayStation-3/14706400

Previous prices are irrelevant, but $10 less + another controller right now might be worth it for you.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wait....Middletown has a Sears? Where? I've been to the ones in Poughkeepsie and Newburgh and my one buddy from CAG has been to other ones around there somewhere.[/QUOTE]

right next to the food court at crystal run.

Not a super exciting Sears haul but I was able to pick this all up for $60 today in Seattle

sears.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']Was just giving you a friendly heads up - like mentioned above, you can get the party bundle (which has 2 controllers) for $40 from Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/ip/DJ-Hero-2-Collector-s-Edition-Party-Bundle-PS3-PlayStation-3/14706400

Previous prices are irrelevant, but $10 less + another controller right now might be worth it for you.[/QUOTE]

That IS the one I got. So I would really just save $10. I appreciate the help and all but unless there is one now for like $20 then im cool with the price I spent.

[quote name='ZmanGold3000']right next to the food court at crystal run.[/QUOTE]
Really? Then I must be completely blind or something, since I don't ever remember hitting that store when I was up in Newburgh for the auto auction there and would take a trek to Middletown or Poughkeepsie. Either that or it was devoid of deals and so I stopped trying there after 1-2 times and forgot about it.:lol: Either way, I'm tempted to go up that way sometime soon after dumping off my family at the Monticello slot parlor cuz there's a couple delisted BB items at the stores there that I might grab depending on price.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back