Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='Olengie']Portal 2 for the PC should be 4.99. Thats what it was last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was on sale at $5, but it's $20 right now. Besides, the PS3 version comes with a Steam code if you link your Steam account anyway. 2 versions in 1

[quote name='bobphone']If you've been here long enough you would've known to do it today instead (drops tend to happen on the first Friday of the month).[/QUOTE]
While this is typically true, the last few months have been weird, with drops happening the last Friday of the month in some cases.

Also Google shopping isn't working anymore for me, so looks like I'll be stopping by today for sure.

Anybody happen to check Killzone 3 or Deus Ex (PS3)? They had dropped last month to $9.97, and maybe they had dropped again? Just curious. My store has at least one of each of them just sitting there, along with Homefront, with tags from June still on them. Couldn't make it out today to check myself.

Only drop that I noticed was MW3 for Wii went from $49.99 straight to 80% off at $9.97. Why can't they do this with the old games that have been sitting here for 2-3 years?

I think that's a store-specific drop. I still have yet to find Skyrim and Call of Duty for anything less than $60 in every Sears I've gone to. (4 of them.)

I don't know how they do their tagging, it was labeled as an October drop. Normally when I see a store-specific drop it will only have a price and not have a date or percentage off on it.

Of course with how inconsistent it has been lately, I wouldn't be suprised if it were YMMV.

Stopped by today and saw:
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3DS for $9.97
Mario Sports Mix $9.97
Zelda SWS $29.99
Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
DQM2 $9.97.
Not sure but I think I saw Steel Diver for $4.97 and some of the Nintendogs for $14.9x.

Picked up Mario Sports Mix & DQM2. Will probably go back for mercenaries sometime this weekend. Skipped on Brawl since I already owned it since Day 1.

Newly labeled as October drops at the Moorestown, NJ store, with 1-2 copies left apiece:

$4.97
:ps3: Lost Planet 2

$9.97
:360: Gears of War 3
:360: Call of Duty: MW2
:360: Mortal Kombat
:ps3: Infamous 2
:ps3: Crysis 2
:ps3: WWE All-Stars
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12
:3ds: Resident Evil: Mercenaries
:ds: Pokemon White

[quote name='Greenboom98']Stopped by today and saw:
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3DS for $9.97
Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deadtrees']
$4.97
:ps3: Lost Planet 2

:3ds: Resident Evil: Mercenaries
:ds: Pokemon White[/QUOTE]

These are all FANTASTIC pickups for those prices! I'll make sure to check out my local Sears soon.

Definitely the time to check your local Sears, plenty of games @ $9.97 or less:

Picked up
:wii: Mercury Meltdown Revolution 1.97
:wii: Jeopardy 2.97
:wii: Wii Play Motion w/ Remote 9.97
:wii: Wii Sports Resort (game only) 9.97
:wii: Mario Sports Mix 9.97

Saw:
:wii: LoZ: Twilight Princess 9.97
:wii: Wii Sports 9.97
:wii: PoP Forgotten Sands 9.97
:wii: CoD Black Ops and MW3 9.97
:ds: Wheel of Fortune 4.97

In System (but gone before I got there):
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2 9.97 (This one made me sad to miss, been watching it forever...)
:wii: Mario Kart Wii w/Wheel (Has to be w/ wheel) 9.97
:wii: DKCR 9.97 (not sure on this, but one store went from 3 to no copies in a week)

Tons more for 360 and PS3, but I wasn't paying too close attention.

Go hunt this weekend, as I checked three stores, universal as long as there was stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Billytwoshoes']While this is typically true, the last few months have been weird, with drops happening the last Friday of the month in some cases.
.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for defending me.:D

Besides, whenever I'm in a new store, I always scan because everyone knows that every store has different pricing schemes.

[quote name='AionTelos']Dang CE Persona 3 is still sitting there at $50 bucks :([/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a Sears lost in time.

[quote name='bobphone']Wow, that's a Sears lost in time.[/QUOTE]

There's a Kmart back in Colorado with the same thing. I'm pretty sure the copy is still stashed underneath one of the shelves in the stereo section.

Lucked out at my sears all the ps3 and 360 clearance games went to the 50% off table picked up
Portal2
Crysis 2
Mario sports mix
Zelda Ocarina of time 3ds
Dragon Age II
All together for $40

I picked up Wii Play Motion with Wii Remote Plus, Mario Sports Mix, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Strikers Charged, Animal Crossing City Folk, and WWE All-Stars (PS3) for $9.97 each, and Jeopardy (DS) for $4.97. I also saw Modern Warfare and Black Ops for the PS3 for $9.97 each but passed on those. Best drop I've seen in months at Sears.

[quote name='FOnewearl']Halo Reach - 9.97[/QUOTE]

$34.99 at mine. I was not amused.

They had all the DS Pokemon games pre-B&W in the bin, too, at $34.99. I would've sworn that was MSRP.

Found a store with a decent selection of games left, all stickered with March's prices. Big heavyset clerk walked by while I was looking through them. I asked if they had a price scanner near by. He tried to convince me they would ring up as marked. I snickered and said yeah, well, I'm still going to look. Picked through them and found a scanner on the other side of store where, of course, they rang up cheaper than marked. Found a DS Zelda Spirit Tracks for 14.97 and an Enchanted Arms with comic for the 360 for 4.97. It is the Sears in Humble, TX. Go at it.

Grabbed

Proffeaor Layton Last Spectre: 9.99
Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story: 9.99
Kirby Mass Effect: 9.99
Dark Souls: 9.99
Homefront: 4.99

Also saw

Halo Reach: 9.99
Deus Ex: 4.99
Uncharted 3: 9.99
Resistance 3: 9.99

Among many. Those i remember. Kirby was marked 26 but I had them check it. Rest were marked at low prices.

[quote name='Bing147']Grabbed

Proffeaor Layton Last Spectre: 9.99
Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story: 9.99
Kirby Mass Effect: 9.99
Dark Souls: 9.99
Homefront: 4.99

Also saw

Halo Reach: 9.99
Deus Ex: 4.99
Uncharted 3: 9.99
Resistance 3: 9.99

Among many. Those i remember. Kirby was marked 26 but I had them check it. Rest were marked at low prices.[/QUOTE]

I'd pay soooo much money for a game called Kirby Mass Effect.

Does sears restock their Clarence games by any chance? I went to my sears about a month ago and basically all the good stuff was gone from their clearance bin

Scanned some random stuff: Killzone 3 / Resistance 3 / Crysis 2 / MLB 11 The Show (all PS3) rang up at $9.97 each. GOW Ghost Of Sparta PSP was $2.97. Dues Ex (PS3) was $4.97. Only bought Super Mario 64 DS for $9.97. Nothing had current stickers on them, some still even had March tags.

I ventured to a Sears that I normally don't visit and they had a ton of games not properly tagged. I ended up scanning pretty much every game and then spending too much but I figured I'll probably never go back to that store and I can return it at my local store if I change my mind. This is a list of what I remember and/or grabbed:

:ps3:
NCAA 12 $9.97
Need For Speed: The Run Limited Edition $9.97
Infamous 2 $9.97
Deux Ex $4.97
Killzone 3 $9.97
L.A. Noire $9.97
Fallout New Vegas $9.97
Mass Effect 2 $4.97
Homefront $2.97
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 $9.97
NHL 12 $9.97
Dead Rising 2 $9.97
Dead Space 2 $9.97
So Com 4 $9.97
Portal 2 $9.97
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $9.97
WWE All Stars $9.97
Call of Duty Black Ops $9.97
Uncharted Dual Pack $9.97
Uncharted 2 $9.97

:360:
Disneyland Adventures $9.97
Fable III $4.97
Dance Masters $9.97
Karaoke Revolution Bundle with Mic $14.97
Game Party In Motion $4.97
Deus Ex $4.97
NHL 12 $9.97
Your Shape Fitness Evolved $4.97
Portal 2 $9.97
Kinect Sports $9.97
Motion Sports: Play For Real $9.97
Crysis 2 $9.97
Gears of War 3 $9.97

:3ds:
Star Fox 64 $9.97
Resident Evil Mercenaries $9.97
Rabbids Travel In Time $9.97
Spongebob Squigglepants $4.97
Rayman 3D $4.97
Pilot Wings $9.97
Steel Diver $4.97

:ds:
Jeopardy $4.97
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $9.97
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $14.97

:wii:
Kirby's Epic Yarn $14.97

[quote name='coopscohen']I ventured to a Sears that I normally don't visit and they had a ton of games not properly tagged. I ended up scanning pretty much every game and then spending too much but I figured I'll probably never go back to that store and I can return it at my local store if I change my mind. This is a list of what I remember and/or grabbed:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this list. I had plans to head there tomorrow to do some scans, and this will save me a lot of time.

Didn't see anything that probably hasn't been already posted, but I did manage to get Dance Central 2 for my cousin for only $4.97 (meant for Dance Central 1)! Yea for price mistakes!

Picked up Twilight Princess (Wii) & DK:CR for $10 each. Thanks for everyone for posting your finds. DK was still tagged for 40 smh lol. WiiPlay w/ mote rang up with an notice, saying out of system or something & the employee was like "it's 30 bucks". I would of scanned some more games but my GF was rushing me and we had to make our reservation somewhere.... I did notice the StarFox & war for cybertrons I been eying disappeared. Steel drive was 10 bucks as well......

Picked up:
Donkey Kong Country Returns 9.97
Dragon Quest Monsters 2 9.97
Portal 2 (360) 9.97 (wish this was ps3 for the steam key...)
Fable 3 4.97
Enchanted Arms 4.97

Also Saw:
NBA 2k12 9.97
Infamous 2 9.97

Really wish all the closest Sears around me weren't completely barren. Would love to get DKCR for $10. Only thing from most of these lists I want really :/

Picked up

Vanquish (360) - 9.99
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - 9.99
God of War Collection - 4.99

The only game I really wanted was Pokemon Soul Silver or Heart Gold. The only copy I found was Soul Silver and it had a really messed up box so after checking inside the poke accessory was still there but someone stole the game, typical.

Saw many of these games today, don't know if these have been mentioned yet:

Fifa 12 PS3/360/3DS - 9.97
Modern Warfare 2 PS3/360 - 9.97
Dance Central 1 360 - 4.97
Kinect Disneyland Adv - 9.97
Splinter Cell 3ds - 4.97
Lego Pirates Caribbean Wii - 4.97
DQM2 Joker DS - 9.97

Grabbed - Need for Speed the Run - ps3 $9.97 (paid $2.50 - 75% off table)

Saw -

Batman Arkham city 360 29.97
Wwe 12 360 29.97

[quote name='lude21']Grabbed - Need for Speed the Run - ps3 $9.97 (paid $2.50 - 75% off table)

Saw -

Batman Arkham city 360 29.97
Wwe 12 360 29.97[/QUOTE]
Where did you find NFS: The Run? I was there last week and didn't even see that in the one lone game case they have left at the closest store.

Then again, I didn't play it either of the two times I've had it so far(due to it getting better to trade back in quickly;)). Anything else left?

Thank you all for the lists! The only thing I don't notice mentioned is PSP - Ghostbuster The Video Game - $1.97.

Don't forget to check/look for the games in the glass case/s!

[quote name='SackAttack']$34.99 at mine. I was not amused.

They had all the DS Pokemon games pre-B&W in the bin, too, at $34.99. I would've sworn that was MSRP.[/QUOTE]

I saw 2 different copies of Halo Reach at Sears. Be sure it does NOT have the sign on the bottom, front cover that says it includes some kind of bonus.

At my closest store they're down to ONE glass case(from 3 originally) for games now. The one that used to hold the PS3s and other Sony related stuff has been relegated to being a case for tablet PC's and such now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Where did you find NFS: The Run? I was there last week and didn't even see that in the one lone game case they have left at the closest store.

Then again, I didn't play it either of the two times I've had it so far(due to it getting better to trade back in quickly;)). Anything else left?[/QUOTE]
wasn't nfs: the run $ 7.99 during bestbuy dotd or something?

bread's done
Back