Official Skylanders Thread

TJ Maxx is clearancing out all of it's Skylanders Giants and Swap Force figures from Christmas. Three packs are $3 (originally $10) Single figures are $4 (Not sure why, since a lot of the single figures, are in the triple packs), and Trap Team starter packs are $25 (I only saw PS4.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if I can use the Guitar Hero coupon with GCU at Best Buy? Has anyone done it?

Thanks.

Edit: I did it today and it worked in case anyone was wondering.

TARGET Cartwheel (You must use app or printout coupon UPC): 50% off Skylanders Superchargers Vehicles and Drivers this week. (Excludes Nitro versions, so YMMV on getting an override.)

TOYS R US: All Superchargers Vehicles and Drivers $9.99 (Works online for Legendary Bone Bash Roller Brawl and Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz)

Just waiting on normal Roller Brawl + Vehicle, and Trigger.

Also YMMV

Skylander Minis are on drastically reduced at many BestBuys

[attachment=19785:SKylandermini.png]

My TRU got these figures in today.  Should be hitting stores this week.

Astroblast

Sun Runner

Spitfire

Hot Streak

Bone Bash Roller Brawl

Tomb Buggy

Soda Skimmer

Yes, the regular one.

attachicon.gif
IMG_45491.jpg
Hrm, I am curious if they are wide release, or ToyRUs Early Access.

Roommate saw Soda Skimmer at Target

Anymore sightings of the new ones anywhere? Tomb Buggy in particular.
I just bought Tomb Buggy in-store at TRU. I had to talk them into pm GS price of $9.99 and the lady was nice enough to allow it even though they don't pm GS. I also saw Astroblast & Sun Runner individually available for sale. Didn't buy them since I already have the Sky Trophy action pack. Now I just need the Land Trophy action pack with Double Dare Trigger Happy & Gold Rusher => Does anyone have any updates as to when it will be released?

I just bought Tomb Buggy in-store at TRU. I had to talk them into pm GS price of $9.99 and the lady was nice enough to allow it even though they don't pm GS. I also saw Astroblast & Sun Runner individually available for sale. Didn't buy them since I already have the Sky Trophy action pack. Now I just need the Land Trophy action pack with Double Dare Trigger Happy & Gold Rusher => Does anyone have any updates as to when it will be released?
Just drove 25-30 miles to the closest TRU

They had nothing new...

(Leo Mass)

Legendary figures will be never limited. You still find at TRU in 2 years from now. Target exclusive is different it'll last 6 months or 9 months.

So, what is the best variation/series of each character...

Don't include the Superchargers since they are considered a different char and have a new move set.

Like Spyro

Base Spyro

Giants Spyro

Swap Spyro

Elite Spyro

etc etc.

Just a heads up on wave 4, and some other stuff-

The cases have 2 nightfalls and 1 fiesta in them for wave 4, so those guys are gonna become rare?

The toys r us system lists The power blue assortment and the easter variants for march 1st.

Just a heads up on wave 4, and some other stuff-

The cases have 2 nightfalls and 1 fiesta in them for wave 4, so those guys are gonna become rare?

The toys r us system lists The power blue assortment and the easter variants for march 1st.
I was able to pick up the Bone Buggy and Bone Bash Roller Brawl

They also matched the all Superchargers and Vehicles are $9.99 each sale on their website.

All I need is Double Dare Trigger Happy

Also

Minis are massively clearanced at Best Buy (In store only YMMV)

[attachment=19871:MiniWater.png]

[attachment=19872:MiniFire.png]

[attachment=19873:MiniDeathearth.png]

So I just got into Skylanders and was able to get most of the first 3 game sets through lose sales on Craigslist, but I'm paying out the booty on getting trap team especially light and dark sets.  Is there a site where you guys follow what waves are out and where to buy them?  Really want to be on top of Superchargers stuff and all sets going forward.

Trap team is the worst series with ton of junk and useless figures! Glad i did not touch the trap team. Thanks toysrus i picked almost every swap fore characters $7.99 buy 1 get 2 free, light core $9.99 buy 1 get 2 free, 2 big giant pack or tripple pack $14.99 buy 1 get 2 free.

So I just got into Skylanders and was able to get most of the first 3 game sets through lose sales on Craigslist, but I'm paying out the booty on getting trap team especially light and dark sets. Is there a site where you guys follow what waves are out and where to buy them? Really want to be on top of Superchargers stuff and all sets going forward.
darkspyro.net

and yeah, the light and dark sets are rare these days. I was lucky enough to snag an extra knight light single pack.

darkspyro.net

and yeah, the light and dark sets are rare these days. I was lucky enough to snag an extra knight light single pack.
Yeah I paid $70 for the Sunscraper Spire pack but lucked into Midnight Museum pack for $45. Other than that I got most traps for around $4 except Kaos and Fire which I paid around $15 for and I got most trap masters new for around $9 a piece. Still I paid about that much for the first 3 sets. I also grabbed the Superchargers Dark Edition from Amazon for $35 new which is what got me into this whole mess. lol

Yeah I paid $70 for the Sunscraper Spire pack but lucked into Midnight Museum pack for $45. Other than that I got most traps for around $4 except Kaos and Fire which I paid around $15 for and I got most trap masters new for around $9 a piece. Still I paid about that much for the first 3 sets. I also grabbed the Superchargers Dark Edition from Amazon for $35 new which is what got me into this whole mess. lol
Knight Light is a pretty good character.

So are the Superchargers characters and vehicles not ringing up for $9.99 each to match their online prices at TRU stores? My son wanted to get a couple tonight for his report card reward and I didnt want to deal with the hassle of PM'ing if I didnt have to.

I still have two sealed Darklight Crypts from SSA plus a sealed flocked Trigger Happy from Swap Force. I found one of the DC at Walmart for $17.99 and the other at Target which PM'ed a dead listing at GameStop for $4.99. The flocked Trigger Happy was a TRU exclusive limited to 1-2 per store and my wife lucked out and got the one at our store.

So are the Superchargers characters and vehicles not ringing up for $9.99 each to match their online prices at TRU stores? My son wanted to get a couple tonight for his report card reward and I didnt want to deal with the hassle of PM'ing if I didnt have to.
I had to have the managers upfront match the price..
Bring up the prices on your phone.

Though some people in the store may be a stickler to the "Online Only" at the front of the sale page.

I had to have the managers upfront match the price..
Bring up the prices on your phone.

Though some people in the store may be a stickler to the "Online Only" at the front of the sale page.
Crap if its an "Online Only" TRU sale my store uses that as an out not to PM their own site

Crap if its an "Online Only" TRU sale my store uses that as an out not to PM their own site
Mine did too, until I showed them the specific characters do NOT have the "Online Only" in their listing

For instance
Splat $9,99 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70221466&cp=&parentPage=search

No ONLINE ONLY

Splatter Splasher $9.99 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70221356&ab=TRU:tproduct_rr:Customers%20Also%20Liked:1

Roller Brawl $9.99 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70477306&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

All Supercharger Figures and Vehicles are $9.99

The only place it says ONLINE ONLY is here http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3395098&ab=Tru_homepage_aspot:1:Big-Brand-Blitz-The-hottest-b#bigbrandblitz

I need something that shows that all vehicles and characters are $9.99. I can't even find a listing for Tomb Buggy on their website and I know he wants to get that one and Roller Brawl.

I need something that shows that all vehicles and characters are $9.99. I can't even find a listing for Tomb Buggy on their website and I know he wants to get that one and Roller Brawl.
Yea, that wasn't showing up on the site yet sadly....

They saw the Legendary and all other figures/vehicles were on sale and accepted it.

The cereal coupons for Trap team expire tomorrow. Does anyone know of a store that has the trap team starter sets for $15 or less that would take the coupons?

There's a B1G1 40% off this week at TRU, in store and online.
Also "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" at Best Buy this week that stacks with GCU. And Target extended their Cartwheel for 50% off both drivers and vehicles. As far as I know the Cartwheel wont work on Targets exclusive Nitro versions without an override.

Also "Buy 2 Get 1 Free" at Best Buy this week that stacks with GCU. And Target extended their Cartwheel for 50% off both drivers and vehicles. As far as I know the Cartwheel wont work on Targets exclusive Nitro versions without an override.
In a previous CW offer a couple of weeks ago I was not able to get the offer to work on the Nitro Stealth Stinger. I scanned it last week before going to the checkouts and it came up as part of the offer and it came off without any issue. The Nitro Soda Skimmer did not come up as part of the offer last week and I did not attempt to purchase it.

Nitro Soda Skimmer still doesn't come up. Tried at customer service only to be told 3 times that it's only valid on Lego.

Nitro Soda Skimmer still doesn't come up. Tried at customer service only to be told 3 times that it's only valid on Lego.
I ran into this last night.. for some reason the Nitro Soda Skimmer is coded in the system as a Lego Dimension and not a Skylander, they could easily see it was an error and manually adjusted the price. I did try and use the Lego Dimension cartwheel coupon before they adjusted the price and that didn't work unfortunately.

Off topic, but has there been any rumor or confirmation as to what drive/vehicle are going to be in the racing land pack?

Never mind found out it will be Double Dare Trigger Happy and his Gold Rusher.

I decided to just buy the $5 High Volt and $13 Shield Striker from Amazon.

Even with the "Free" character from Gamestop and Best Buy, or the 40% off the second item at ToysRUs... it was the best deal.

.... I didn't notice the Target 50% off, but it's a 25-30mile drive.

The cereal coupons for Trap team expire tomorrow. Does anyone know of a store that has the trap team starter sets for $15 or less that would take the coupons?
I'm looking for the ps4 version of trap team for 15 or so. So hopefully someone responds.
Best buy takes the coupons. I just got back. The PS3 and wiiu versions are 12.99 online/14.99 in store (they have to price adjust). So with a coupon they are about $4 a set. I think the PS4 and xbone are still 49.99 each.

bread's done
Back