Official Skylanders Thread

Snagged these on clearance at Target for 7.48 each.

2reqwjt.jpg

The number on my receipt is 207-03-0187.
My store showed 9 in stock, but there were only Sea Racing Packs. Helpful employee checked stockroom which also showed stock, and he said they only had Sea Racing in back too. Is this DCPI shared across more than 1 set?

Last edited by a moderator:
My store showed 9 in stock, but there were only Sea Racing Packs. Helpful employee checked stockroom which also showed stock, and he said they only had Sea Racing in back too. I'd this DCPI shared across more than 1 set?
I'll bet it's a general DCPI for all racing packs. What a pain.

Has to be. I went to a couple of stores today and it's showing one of the stores I went to as having 7 in stock. The only racing packs I saw were of the sea ones. I was hoping to pick up one of the land racing packs also as I already have the others. I picked up the :xb1: starter pack mainly for the figures as I already own the :wiiu: and :wii: starters. But getting the game and game pad with the figures for basicly the same price I would pay if they were half off was a no brainer. I also bought a couple of other figures, but there wasn't a big selection to choose from.

Each of the stores I went to had the Trap Masters out on clearance also. Oddly enough, I don't think I had seen anything other than Head Rush and maybe one or two others out for sale at any of these stores until today. Yet they had at least half a dozen varieties out marked down.

It is. I just checked my receipt for the Sea Racing Pack and it's the same.

Like most of you, I've been to multiple Targets in search of the racing packs, and like most of you, no luck. My local Target had none and another had about 5-6 Sea Racing Packs only.

Dont know if this will help anybody else, but after mostly much success, and a few trips, we found a bowser pack at one store and donkey at another, unfortunately both stores denied the thought of any price adjustment.

YMMV, but we checked the trade in price at gamestop, and ended up buying the starter for wiiu and 3ds @14.99, kept the figures we wanted and traded in the game disc and the elf for around 20 bucks, it adds another trip, but the time wasted trying to explain/argue for the price adjustment is about equal.

Welp, got to a Target and grabbed the starter for 360, and their exclusive Nitro Soda Skimmer and Nitro Stealth Stinger. All I need to play the game.

I also saw and was tempted by the clearance Trap Masters, but decided against them.

Is the Nitro Soda Skimmer 50% off also with Cartwheel? I went into my local Target store today and found 2 land racing sets. I purchased one and picked up another figure to match up with one of the vehicles I purchased the day before. 

Cartwheel coupon does not automatically apply to the Nitro Soda Skimmer. I missed that when I picked up a few of these earlier in the week. Went back to get it matched yesterday.

Skylanders needs to ditch the reposes. How many times do you need stealth elf? The varients need to go back to being chase figures and stop all the holiday silliness.

They need to go back to square one and have a level editor like infinity. Then we might see it rebound. No parent wants to buy 30+ items per game.

I have a disease. I only ever had a passing interest in this series, but ever since the Target Cartwheel deals started, I've spent an obscene amount of time and effort running around and collecting the Superchargers figures. I keep reasoning with myself that once I'm done with the game I can pass it and the figures off to my GFs son, where it will score me some major brownie points and no doubt be appreciated a lot more. But deep down, I know the real truth. At least for the $60~ I've spent, I know I got my moneys worth and then some.

Are any of the Superchargers figures rarer than the others? Since it just came out, I doubt it, but just making sure. I want to grab one of everything before this sale ends. We won't ever get a Superchargers sale like this until many more iterations of Skylanders release.

Wish that my Target had SuperChargers for 50% off in store along with the 50% off Cartwheel. Oh well, $12.49 for Bowser and his ship wasn't so bad.

Wish that my Target had SuperChargers for 50% off in store along with the 50% off Cartwheel. Oh well, $12.49 for Bowser and his ship wasn't so bad.
It's $29.99 this week in the ad. If not, price match Target's website. They shouldn't give you that hard of a time if you attempt a PM + Cartwheel if it's already a Target price.

I found Donkey Kong, but it didn't work with the cartwheel. Bought it anyway for a return-rebuy elsewhere. Anybody who had this happen to them tell the cashier or manager something to get them to accept it?

I found Donkey Kong, but it didn't work with the cartwheel. Bought it anyway for a return-rebuy elsewhere. Anybody who had this happen to them tell the cashier or manager something to get them to accept it?
I have heard at least one story where someone got a manual adjustment for DK because the picture that Cartwheel uses for the dual pack coupon is for DK.

I have heard many more stories of this not working.

I have heard at least one story where someone got a manual adjustment for DK because the picture that Cartwheel uses for the dual pack coupon is for DK.

I have heard many more stories of this not working.
Ha, that's right. The picture of the Cartwheel is Donkey Kong. I added the Cartwheels a few days ago and haven't had any reason to look at the page with the pictures so I forgot about that. Thanks!

Brickseek says there are dozens of High Volts at all my local stores, which seems odd. Does he share a DCPI with other Superchargers, or are my Targets hoarding figures in their stock rooms?

All the vehicles, characters, and dual packs are using the same 3 DPCIs, respectively. You will not find individual DPCIs for these toys anymore.

The toys that are not getting the cartwheel applied still have their original DPCI.

Cross post from the Cartwheel thread:
Apparently Target pulled the Super Chargers Starter Kit discount? Finally found a 3DS set and when I cashed out, no discount came off. The discounts for figures, vehicles, racing sets, and combos are still available; but the Starter Set is gone. WTF!

Cross post from the Cartwheel thread:
Apparently Target pulled the Super Chargers Starter Kit discount? Finally found a 3DS set and when I cashed out, no discount came off. The discounts for figures, vehicles, racing sets, and combos are still available; but the Starter Set is gone. WTF!
yep, its gone now, good thing i didnt pick up that ps4 version that i was thinking about today. i noticed at the local target they had redone the whole toys to life section to give a section to playmation, they took the space away from skylanders for it.

The cartwheel coupon says its expires Saturday the 19th

So does that mean its good for the day of the 19th or does it expire at midnight on the 18th?

bread's done
Back