Official Sony Press Release: PSP US Launch Info

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='whiteboy']
evilmax17 wrote:
You guys know that the GBA can run emulators right?

I don't mean to sound stupid, but how?

Through those blank GBA carts that people use to copy GBA Roms to. Thge GBA probably doesnt emulate anything well except GB/ GBP or NES.[/quote]

Well, as far as you know, the PSP currently doesn't emulate ANYTHING.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.[/quote]
I wish it would then some one could make a perfect working snes emu for it ,(cant stand the Gba one)

After the PSP lauches I doubt there will be a better handheld game then Mario 64 DS. Sure it is a remake of the N64 game, but that N64 game is probably a top 5 game of all time. They also enhanced it and it still feels differnt then what it did 7 years ago when I beat the game last. According to EGM the best PSP games are Ridge Racer and Wipeout. Arnt most people sick of both of these fanchises, more so Wipeout? Also the new Metal Gear game for PSP is a Card Battle Game. Why?

Unprecedented value? A battery pack and an AC Adaptor? 249.99 is too high for a portable game system. The Spider man 2 movie everyone should already have on DVD. Portable systems SHOULD come with a battery and charger. Did Sony research the portable game market at all? This is just as bad as their revolutionary Connect.com music service. I'll keep watching CAG for the post about the overstock they have of systems and the price drop that is inevitably going to come. I love Sony and traded my PS2 in for a PStwo, but with a system a new memory card you're already at least up to $300 beans without one game! Plus it seems like the games will be about $50 bucks each. Anyone remember Mini-Disc?

[quote name='Purkeynator']I think Nintendo has just secured its place as the Number 1 handheld maker again. Look at the past, the Gamegear, Lynx, NEC's handheld, - all of them had superior graphics but costed too much and the battery life was not good. Most people won't spend $250 on a handheld system. It's just not worth it. Neither the DS or the PSP has any games that impress me yet but $250 for something with no great games really dissapoints me. I see history repeating itself in the handheld industry. The more things change the more they stay the same.............[/quote]

I'm not quite sure that I agree with you. Sony's handheld is less a game machine than it is a multimedia device. I really don't think that the DS (or GBA line for that matter) are in direct competition with the PSP. Hell, Sony and Nintendo both say that themselves.

The DS is primarily a game machine. Sure, there may be MP3 and movie accessories in the future, but it was meant to play games, plain and simple. The PSP is a technology enthusiast device. It can handle movies, mp3s, possible PDA functionality, and oh yeah, it can also play games.

At a cost of $250, I think Sony has pretty much cut "Joe Gamer" out of the equation. I mean you are talking at least $300 just to play one game at purchase. Also, are parents going to line up to plunk down $300 for a portable game system? I don't think so. Sony is banking on the hardcore gamer (one that needs every system), technology enthusiasts, young professionals, and early adopters to buy these things, not the average game player.

I would never pay that much money for a handheld system. I already have an mp3 player, and I don't want to watch movies on a handheld. I thought $150 was a bit much for the DS but then I got one for Xmas so that is a moot point for me.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']right, but if you were to buy it buy itself, it SHOULD come with enough to at least play the thing (the battery and the adapter), for bobs sake.

Like the DS.[/quote]

In japan it did not it was just the System for $185

You know, the N-Gage could:
Play games
Play Mp3s
Play FM Radio
Emulate
Is a Cell Phone

And look how well that did. I don't think that the ability to play movies (and not the ones you already own, you have to buy them on a new format), is going to make that much of a difference (especially at $250). Yeah, the PSP can do alot, but how well? Will it play mp3s better than an Ipod? Likely not.

PDA functions? That'll be another $100.

I don't see this doing as well as people would've thought.

I'm an early adopter, but damn this is just ridiculous. You guys mention PSP can play movies and MP3s but at an extra cost. This isn't the PS2 where all you have to do is put your DVD in. It's a totally different format. Media's gonna cost you a pretty penny. And has it been announced how much a typical game save takes up? 32MB isn't going to get you far especially if you end up having MP3s on it like they're advertising. Extra money to spend. Smart business move though.

[quote name='whiteboy']
evilmax17 wrote:
You guys know that the GBA can run emulators right?

I don't mean to sound stupid, but how?

Through those blank GBA carts that people use to copy GBA Roms to. Thge GBA probably doesnt emulate anything well except GB/ GBP or NES.[/quote]

and Sega Master System!

$250 is too rich for my blood right now.

What happened to all those posters who said, "My brother's friend's girlfriend is cool with Sony. They say the PSP will retail at $150.00"...

Where are you guys now? Come out of hiding....

[quote name='rallen']$250 is too rich for my blood right now.

What happened to all those posters who said, "My brother's friend's girlfriend is cool with Sony. They say the PSP will retail at $150.00"...

Where are you guys now? Come out of hiding....[/quote]

Don't worry, that threads been bumped to the top now...

As far as the $250 PSP, I'm a little disappointed to say the least. I'm really suprised that we're actually going to have to pay more for the system than what Japan does (but for an extra $15 we get a movie that all of us pretty much have anyway).

I've been building up credit at EB ($150 so far) and now I'm just not sure what I should do with it. I had been planning on getting a PSP but now I'm not sure if I can afford the extra $100. I'm still really excited about getting it so cheapness will probably lose out to my strong desire to have this sexy little device.

Even if Sony is trying to reach young adults and professionals so on and so forth...why would they drop a pocket pc or a palm for a PSP? A PSP is much bigger and not as practical due to battery life. Not too mention that a pocket pc can play games too. I don't think the PSP is an N-Gage quite yet mainly because the PSP will have the games to back up the system but I think they will HAVE to drop the price for more people to come on board.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='rallen']$250 is too rich for my blood right now.

As far as the $250 PSP, I'm a little disappointed to say the least. I'm really suprised that we're actually going to have to pay more for the system than what Japan does (but for an extra $15 we get a movie that all of us pretty much have anyway).

I've been building up credit at EB ($150 so far) and now I'm just not sure what I should do with it. I had been planning on getting a PSP but now I'm not sure if I can afford the extra $100. I'm still really excited about getting it so cheapness will probably lose out to my strong desire to have this sexy little device.[/quote]

Hurry! Find 3 games to spend that $150 on before you are overcome with the urge to get ripped off!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='rallen']$250 is too rich for my blood right now.

I've been building up credit at EB ($150 so far) and now I'm just not sure what I should do with it. I had been planning on getting a PSP but now I'm not sure if I can afford the extra $100. I'm still really excited about getting it so cheapness will probably lose out to my strong desire to have this sexy little device.[/quote]

Hurry! Find 3 games to spend that $150 on before you are overcome with the urge to get ripped off![/quote]

Yeah but those 3 games will drop to $20 or less inside of a year anyway so wouldn't that be getting ripped off too?

[quote name='jkam']Even if Sony is trying to reach young adults and professionals so on and so forth...why would they drop a pocket pc or a palm for a PSP? A PSP is much bigger and not as practical due to battery life. Not too mention that a pocket pc can play games too. I don't think the PSP is an N-Gage quite yet mainly because the PSP will have the games to back up the system but I think they will HAVE to drop the price for more people to come on board.[/quote]

A Pocket PC's games are worthless compared to what the PSP offers.

the PSP Value Pack contains an unprecedented added-value package of accessories and entertainment content, including 32 MB Memory Stick Duo(TM), headphones with remote control, battery pack, AC adaptor, soft case and cleaning cloth, movie/music/game video sampler UMD disc including multiple non-interactive game demos, and for the first one million PSP Value Packs shipped, a special UMD video release of the feature film Spider-Man(TM) 2 from Sony Pictures Entertainment

I think i will wait for the CORE package to come out. I can see the 32 MB card but what the hell is the Headphones and remote control for .90% of the people will just toss these in the junk draw. got to laugh at the battery pack and AC adaptor i mean those are CORE ITEMS. the Case is junk the cleaning cloth is junk.

SO they are charging probally 50 bucks just in the side parts (headphones, case, Remote, Cleaning cloth Ect) they should of had the CORE SYSTEM with just System, Batter and AC for 169 but SONY has to go stick all this crap in to jack up the price.

250 bucks for a PSP OR
PS 2 + 2 games
XBoX + 2 Games
Gamecube + nintendo DS system

HUMMMM i think sony is going to have a tough sell to other then people who will run out the first day and buy them. There is no wonder why this didnt make it out by XMAS here cause the DS would of destoryed it

[quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='jkam']Even if Sony is trying to reach young adults and professionals so on and so forth...why would they drop a pocket pc or a palm for a PSP? A PSP is much bigger and not as practical due to battery life. Not too mention that a pocket pc can play games too. I don't think the PSP is an N-Gage quite yet mainly because the PSP will have the games to back up the system but I think they will HAVE to drop the price for more people to come on board.[/quote]

A Pocket PC's games are worthless compared to what the PSP offers.[/quote]

I was more or less referring to emulators which run well on Pocket PC's. I agree the PSP games will be better than those as well...but I just don't see the PSP breaking into the market for professionals as a must have device.

I may think about this, but does anyone have a pic of what you get? I am trying to think of a cheap ass way to get this if I do pull the trigger.

Sony is in SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

I haven't checked there financial's recently but the last time i checked they had 61 billion in debt.

It seems to me like there using the "Playstation" name now to sell non gaming products.
Including a movie with a videogame system?

For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

The lineup for the PSP is just amazing. I've never seen so many big name titles come out at the launch of a system.

[quote name='shipwreck']For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

The lineup for the PSP is just amazing. I've never seen so many big name titles come out at the launch of a system.[/quote]

I played GTA III and hated it. It bored me to death. Go ahead line up pay $300 plus to play the same game that I can on my PS2.

Oh but don't use the square button...

[quote name='jkam'][quote name='shipwreck']For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

The lineup for the PSP is just amazing. I've never seen so many big name titles come out at the launch of a system.[/quote]

I played GTA III and hated it. It bored me to death. Go ahead line up pay $300 plus to play the same game that I can on my PS2.

Oh but don't use the square button...[/quote]

I'm not planning on buying the GTA game right now, but it will be a big seller and it will move systems. The first PSP games I'm planning on picking up are Untold Legends, THUG 2 Remix, and Hot Shots Golf.

As spoiled as a lot of kids are, I think the parents will be telling them no to a $250 PSP, especially since they probably already have a DS or a GBA sp.

I was really hyped for the PSP, but forget that. No way I'm shelling out $250 for the value pack. Plus, I'd want to buy a warranty, and that's like another $30. I guess I'll wait two years, hopefully Nintendo decides to actually have games for the DS.

So those little discs really come flying out of the thing? lol I'm sure Sony will get around to fixing it if they haven't done so already. Either way, I'm gonna wait a year or two before picking one up. My wallet's got other priorities at the moment.

[quote name='shipwreck']For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

is there any RPG cause i dont think there are . Major line up or not 90% of buyers the first day will be people hogging them to resell on ebay

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='shipwreck']For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

is there any RPG cause i dont think there are . Major line up or not 90% of buyers the first day will be people hogging them to resell on ebay[/quote]

Untold Legends is an action RPG developed by SOE (Champions Of Norrath). It's a launch title. I'm sure there will be many RPG's to follow. I know I've heard something about Final Fantasy and the Tales series. Can't remember exactly though.

These are the US launch titles...

Ape Escape: On the Loose (SCEA)
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails (SCEA)
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (Capcom)
Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
FIFA 2005 (Electronic Arts)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
MVP Baseball (Electronic Arts)
NBA (SCEA)
NBA Street Showdown (Electronic Arts)
Need for Speed Underground Rivals (Electronic Arts)
NFL Street 2 Unleashed (Electronic Arts)
Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory (Konami)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Smartbomb (Eidos Interactive)
Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour (Electronic Arts)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix (Activision)
Twisted Metal: Head On (SCEA)
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade (Sony Online Entertainment)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)
World Tour Soccer (SCEA)

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='slidecage'][quote name='shipwreck']For those worrying about the PSP not being able to sell, I have three little letters: GTA. Kids will want it, parents will buy it.

is there any RPG cause i dont think there are . Major line up or not 90% of buyers the first day will be people hogging them to resell on ebay[/quote]

Untold Legends is an action RPG developed by SOE (Champions Of Norrath). It's a launch title. I'm sure there will be many RPG's to follow. I know I've heard something about Final Fantasy and the Tales series. Can't remember exactly though.[/quote]

my friend and I couldn't get into champions of norrath, it was like poor man's Diablo. Thinking about this, i'm not sure if I even want to play diablo on a handheld.

the Final Fantasy, I think they only have some FF7 spin off action game for PSP coming up. As for Tales, there is Tales of Eternia.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)
World Tour Soccer (SCEA)[/quote]

I thought Mercury was considered a launch title too?

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)

I thought Mercury was considered a launch title too?[/quote]

Could be, I just got that from here..

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

$250 for the Value pack isn't really a bad deal, but it's definitely not what I wanted. I'm about to buy a bigger capacity memory stick, but now that I can't even buy a system alone I'm going to wait. Hopefully later in the year they'll offer a pack with just the system, battery and ac adapter.

[quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm[/quote]

I followed that link and your right, no mercury. There was something else very promising that I noticed and that was that they are claiming that sony announced that games will be $39.99. That's $10 cheaper than what had been previously though. I'm thinking this might be a saving grace for me to buy the system now.

Edit- Ahh now it all makes sense. With this news from gamespot. It talks about all the things that magic box mentions. Those are the titles that were confirmed as launch titles today.

Looks like that preorder price of $399.99 for the bundle at EB wasn't that far off. $250 is not for me. I was willing to pay $150-175 for the system, but not $250. Also, I don't think that many parents are going to pay $250+ for a handheld that their kid throws into a backpack, takes to school, etc.

The big question now is: If the PSP launches for $250 (battery and charger an extra accessory), how much will sony launch the PS3 for and will the AC cable cost an extra $15???

the sony first/second party games will probably be $39.99, while the rest are $49.99, just like the consoles.

I think the only ones I'm interested in are NBA Street Showdown, and maybe Tony Hawk. After all, I don't want my PSP collecting dust here.

$250, way too rich for my blood. I wouldn't have paid $150, but a starting point of $150 means it would dip down to my price range faster. (Either new or used.)

I don't see many people buying movies twice (once for the standard DVD and a 2nd time for the smaller disc to play on the PSP) Maybe if they find a way around that (no idea how) and the thing really takes off I'll pick one up eventually.

But I have a feeling I won't have one of these until they are dirt cheap somewhere (years from now) if ever.

Although if the thing flops and a lot of movies are pressed in the new format there might be some ultra cheap CAG deals out there :)

[quote name='javeryh']If the PSP can run emulators off of the memory stick I'm going to wet myself. $250 isn't that bad considering you get a movie ($20) and a memory stick ($20-30) and a bunch of other crap. It's more like the system is $200 but they force you to buy the extras...

I'm on the fence. The money isn't the issue - it's whether there is anything worth playing and if there are going to be any hardware issues like dead pixels or flying discs... I'd hate to cave in 2 months later and miss out on a free Spider-man 2.... hmmmm....[/quote]

i agree w/ J. Question, i worked in san fran for the ps2 launch and got mine from the metreon after midnight. i have had no issues w/ my ps2 although i play games only a couple of times a month. maybe i was lucky or u guys need kids, jobs, wives, the gym etc to suck up more of your time. maybe i was lucky b/ if we buy this thing when it is released what is our risk? for those who have had issues w/ their ps2 during the warranty doesn't sony replace their systems. if i have to be the first guy on my block to have the thing and there are dead pixels or the disk shoots out, won;t sony just replace it. btw, i bought the ds on launch and have played the thing about 12 times. i know that is so sad.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)

I followed that link and your right, no mercury. There was something else very promising that I noticed and that was that they are claiming that sony announced that games will be $39.99. That's $10 cheaper than what had been previously though. I'm thinking this might be a saving grace for me to buy the system now.

Edit- Ahh now it all makes sense. With this news from gamespot. It talks about all the things that magic box mentions. Those are the titles that were confirmed as launch titles today.[/quote]

No, its not cheaper then what was announced. Those were NOT real prices. They were just setup so if it did cost that much, and they were to change prices, people wouldn't bitch they would have to pay more. Atleast this way it seems like a 'price drop'.

The good -
Graphics that look VERY good. The DS looks to be the PS2 versus XBox from what I've seen.
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid (Yes I know I listed this three times)
Can play MP3s and movies! (yay!)
Better launch lineup then the GBA had
Grand Theft Auto
Final Fantasy Advent Children (?)
Suikoden 1+2 (I'll continue to keep dreaming, thank you.)

The ugly:

Sony plans on turning the PSP into an ipod (wtf?) and make their profit off the memory sticks?

$250? Sign me up for the next gen console instead

$50 price point for the big games, which is way too high for handheld games. GBA did it at the start, and the DS has some to, but look how many people bought $40 GBA games after the GBA settled into the market.

It's a Sony product. Nintendo has never failed me when it comes to durability, can't say the same for Sony.

Battery Life.

What It's going to take me to buy a PSP
- Better battery life
- More must have games
- A lower price point, preferably in the $150 range
- Games to have a standard price of $30

[quote name='gizmogc'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)

Edit- Ahh now it all makes sense. With this news from gamespot. It talks about all the things that magic box mentions. Those are the titles that were confirmed as launch titles today.[/quote]

No, its not cheaper then what was announced. Those were NOT real prices. They were just setup so if it did cost that much, and they were to change prices, people wouldn't bitch they would have to pay more. Atleast this way it seems like a 'price drop'.[/quote]
Before you go off trying to criticize me take a look at my post that you quoted. I didn't say previously announced, I said previously thought (even though i mistyped and forgot the t). There's a world of difference there. I realize that Sony had never announced the price of games before this and everyone was thinking that the games would be $50.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']The good -
Graphics that look VERY good. The DS looks to be the PS2 versus XBox from what I've seen.
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid
Metal Gear Acid (Yes I know I listed this three times)
Can play MP3s and movies! (yay!)
Better launch lineup then the GBA had
Grand Theft Auto
Final Fantasy Advent Children (?)
Suikoden 1+2 (I'll continue to keep dreaming, thank you.)

The ugly:

Sony plans on turning the PSP into an ipod (wtf?) and make their profit off the memory sticks?

$250? Sign me up for the next gen console instead

$50 price point for the big games, which is way too high for handheld games. GBA did it at the start, and the DS has some to, but look how many people bought $40 GBA games after the GBA settled into the market.

It's a Sony product. Nintendo has never failed me when it comes to durability, can't say the same for Sony.

Battery Life.

What It's going to take me to buy a PSP
- Better battery life
- More must have games
- A lower price point, preferably in the $150 range
- Games to have a standard price of $30[/quote]

The battery life isn't too big of an issue, if you charge it every night (assuming you play it quite a bit everyday) you should be ok. (but then again I never really played PSP TOO much)

the must have games will be all the must have games from ps2, so I don't think anyone has to worry about that unless they actually want portable-friendly games.

$150, not too sure about this since they're starting at $250 for value pack and maybe $200 whenever they have a regular.

$30 games will come eventually for sure, but definitely not for the must-haves.

[quote name='jkam'][quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='jkam']Even if Sony is trying to reach young adults and professionals so on and so forth...why would they drop a pocket pc or a palm for a PSP? A PSP is much bigger and not as practical due to battery life. Not too mention that a pocket pc can play games too. I don't think the PSP is an N-Gage quite yet mainly because the PSP will have the games to back up the system but I think they will HAVE to drop the price for more people to come on board.[/quote]

A Pocket PC's games are worthless compared to what the PSP offers.[/quote]

I was more or less referring to emulators which run well on Pocket PC's. I agree the PSP games will be better than those as well...but I just don't see the PSP breaking into the market for professionals as a must have device.[/quote]

It goes farther than that. THere are some very good original Pocket PC games that would probably do some decent business on PSP. That isn't the problem. The real issue is the lack of a Tapwave Zodiac entry among PocketPC systems with a control configuration suited to action games.

Even under emulation this is still a problem. An old NES game is just as hard to play as something original. A lot of PocketPCs come bundled with several Sega games including Sonic that are emulations of the Master System/Game Gear. The frustration level of a familiar game so severely hampered by the controls was quite high.

Still, PocketPC would be the obvious starting point if Microsoft decided to jump into the handheld game platform business. To a certain extent they're already there. The Portable Media Player initiative is approaching the same tasks from another, much more expensive, direction.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']As spoiled as a lot of kids are, I think the parents will be telling them no to a $250 PSP, especially since they probably already have a DS or a GBA sp.

I was really hyped for the PSP, but forget that. No way I'm shelling out $250 for the value pack. Plus, I'd want to buy a warranty, and that's like another $30. I guess I'll wait two years, hopefully Nintendo decides to actually have games for the DS.[/quote]

I don't think that will be a problem. Sony appears to be wisely avoiding the GameBoy's core audience and going for the late teen and above groups who have their own money to spend on toys. They still have to prove their value proposition but it isn't parents they need to convince.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='evilmax17']You guys know that the GBA can run emulators right?[/quote]

yeah but those carts are extremely expensive... if someone figures out how to put an emulator and files on a memory stick that the PSP can read then that would be sweet.[/quote]

A much better solution would be an adapter cart that let you use SD cards, as already seen on the Play Yan media player for GBA/DS. At the GBA resolution and color depth you can pack a hell of a lot of video in a $50 SD card.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']These are the US launch titles...

Dynasty Warriors (Koei)
Gretzky NHL (SCEA)
Lumines (Ubisoft)
Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
MLB (SCEA)
NBA (SCEA)
Ridge Racers (Namco)
Wipeout Pure (SCEA)

Bleagh...

So I pay $250 for a system and $40-50 each for games when I can play practically all of these same games on my current PS2 on my HDTV?

Where's the innovation here?

I'm sure I'll get one...but I'm smelling a bomb.

FS

bread's done
Back