Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney was rather quick about crediting my account with my ticket stubs... Only problem is that one is still pending... I called and they told me due to the way it works it may have gotten separated (they were all in 2 envelopes) so she said i have a week... hopefully it doesn't take that long...

Has that happened to anyone else?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']ok I might be crazy and all, but when I check the disney movie list I do not see the older movies added in. Can someone please explain to me how I will get credit for these older movies?

Thank you everyone[/quote]

I'd like to know this as well

I have a code for
Underdog and Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End for trade both are the Dvds version send me a pm if anyone needs these along with what you have for trade

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']Duly noted. NO more FB for code deals.[/quote]

Thanks - You'll probably notice that this is being enforced retroactively as well.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Thanks - You'll probably notice that this is being enforced retroactively as well.[/quote]

Yep, I noticed. Don't worry, we'll be good. We like it here & will obey the rules.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']I don't think you got my whole logic. Businessly speaking, spending the money to add codes to movies just to drop the program makes no sense. They are in the business to make money and I believe this program is working out better then they expected it too. Look at the communities on the web that have come together for this promo. Also how many of you bought a movie that you prolly would have just rented or might not have gotten just for the code. I will be the first to say I have. Disney is in the business of selling merchandise and if they can spend a little money to make a lot then they will.[/quote]Yeah, it's definitely working out great for them. Obviously, since they extended the program for another year.

Hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 1 code (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 2 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 2 codes (100 points)
Pirates 3 Blu-ray - 4 codes (125 points)
Pirates 1 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Pirates 2 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Cars Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Underdog Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Gameplan Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Aristocats - 1 code (100 points)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- Baby First Sounds - 150 points(BONUS)
- Baby Little Einstiens: Race for Space - 75 points
- Johnny and the Spirtes: Meet the Spirtes - 150 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs
- The Gameplan - 4 stubs

PM me with offers!!!

[quote name='forthefunofit']Like i said.......disney did not anticipate people trading and buying codes since it goes against the terms and conditions in the program![/quote]Disney does not care either way, I guarantee you.

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']
Blu ray player is now out of stock. HDTV is still out of stock too(of course).[/quote]

Hate to break the bad news to ya, Subzero but the blu rays are gone (they were shitty 1200's anyway).

edit: fuck this - I can't believe the blurays are out of stock now... I'm done trading, there's really nothing good left.

thanks everyone I've had successful trades with, sadly you wouldn't know it by the iTrader numbers anymore (not that I'm complaining, just saying...)

They have no bluray players in stock and Wont be getting any more......so you reaching that magical 8k mark means nothing................i will take your code slips though.....just kidding!

Fly4rabbi is right about cheetagirls 2 working for narnia 4 disc set. Now that makes cheetagirls 2 code one of the more valuable codes to have (imo).

Odd.... My Ratatoille poster is coming way before my Princess hat which I ordered a week ago. Has anyone else had trouble with shipments?

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']Odd.... My Ratatoille poster is coming way before my Princess hat which I ordered a week ago. Has anyone else had trouble with shipments?[/quote]

yes but it benefited me, in that i received 12 bluray cars

How did you get all that?! Tell me your secret... lol So I can get in on it. :p I already emailed them asking if maybe I might have deleted the confirmation email for the hat.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']How did you get all that?! Tell me your secret... lol So I can get in on it. :p I already emailed them asking if maybe I might have deleted the confirmation email for the hat.[/quote]

He got 12 Lightning McQueen blu ray cars not because of any big secret. He was one of the lucky ones who entered a Cars blu ray code & paid $3.50 shipping for one car. Then at one point in the program Disney started sending 5, 10 up to 12 cars to lots of people (a glitch in the system). Meanwhile people like me, who entered the code (& was told by a Disney Customer Service Rep that they had a lot left of the 15,000 limited edition) didn't get a single one. Disney wouldn't fess up to what they did. They just emailed everybody who didn't get one & sent them a list of dvds to pick from for the same $3.50 shipping. Of course most people had the dvds on the list that were any good (the list was to say the least unimpressive) so you ended up taking the least of the poor dvds on the list you didn't have. I have The Wild coming (a poor man's Madagascar). It's worth about $3.50 which is what the shipping charge is. A lot of people made a whole lot of money on ebay with all their extras and collector's couldn't get one.

I just entered cheetagirls 2 into my wifes account and I was able to use for both cheeta girls 2 and narnia 4 disc set. Same code used for two diffrent movies equals 250 pts.

Added more to my list

I have to trade

narnia- 4 disc set
Mickeys great clubhouse hunt
Enchanted
101 dalmations
tiger and pooh friendly tails
Adventures of winnie-pooh
read it and weep
cheeta girls 2
princess enchanted
handy manny tooling around
mickeys treat
mickey saves santa
wish gone amiss
twitches too
aristocats
jump in
hanna one in a million
hanna lifes what you make it
hanna pop star
winnie pooh super sleuth
cinderella 2
fox and hound 2
cars
cinderella 3
peter pan pixie powered
jungle book
ratatouile
meet the robinsons
snow buddies
santa clause 3
potc dead mans chest
potc awe
game plan
bridge to teribethia
hsm2
invincible
underdog
return to halloween town

Blu-Rays I have for trade

Enchanted blu-ray
Ratatouile Blu-Ray
Pixar Short Films Blu-Ray

Gameplan Blu-ray

What I need

Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Vol. 3: 1947-1950
Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland Secrets, Stories and Magic

[quote name='Morphine']So they don't have any blu-ray movies as rewards, just SD?[/quote]

You coudl also get the blu-ray version. My fiancee never got the email and so I emaild disney and now she has to call. :roll:

[quote name='fly4rabbi']You coudl also get the blu-ray version. My fiancee never got the email and so I emaild disney and now she has to call. :roll:[/quote]

I don't think he meant the Lightning McQueen deal (where you could pick dvd or bd). I think he's asking if there are no blu ray dvds as items to pick from with your Disney Movie Rewards points. That is true. All DMR items are standard dvd.

it had to have been last night because it was there when i went to bed and it was moved when i woke up to check CAG. i wonder who moved and why they moved it now.

I moved it. This isn't a deal thread so doesn't belong in DVD Deals. Where it currently is , is where it should be(along with other similar threads, like trading Coke Rewards, etc.
The subscription to this thread stays active no matter where it moves to, so you shouldn't have any trouble locating it.

IMO - CAG just took a major dump on this thread. Glad I already got what I wanted out of it. I will still let you know when my TV gets here :cool:

Oh well, it was fun people!

thats how i found it pooky and i agree this is really where is belonged to begin with but it just sent unmoved for so long but some of the newer members might have a problem

[quote name='Animal7390']thats how i found it pooky and i agree this is really where is belonged to begin with but it just sent unmoved for so long but some of the newer members might have a problem[/quote]

I think you are right, considering this post only got five replies today. It usually averages quite more than that in a day.

I need:

Roving Mars
Little Einstein: Legend of the Golden Pyramid
Both Higglytown Heroes
Both Disney DVD Game World's
Baby Einstein's Baby's First Moves
Cheetah Girls 2

I have for trade: Enchanted blu ray & one set of 4 College Road Trip ticket stubs.

I agree I think this will be a lost post from now on. But hey if this is where it has to be, it is where it has to be.

But oh well que sera sera. lol

I think everybody will find their way back here. Plus it is a holiday weekend so alot of people are probably not around.

I have a favor to ask......I recently got a hold of two rare-ish codes that I don't have on my account from cover boxes in a video store. I already got the prizes I was saving for (H.Montana LCD TV and Narnia Pendant, YAY!), and I currently only have 250 points in my account. I doesn't make sense to me to enter the codes since I probably won't be getting much else on that account (I've amassed about 7,000 movie points, so there aren't many titles left to enter) and it seems a waste of rare codes. I would like to sell or trade the codes, but I'd like to know if they are still valid/unused before I offer them up. Is there someone who already has these codes entered into their account that would be willing to check them for me? PM me if you think you can help. Thanks!!

The codes are for:
-Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Mickey Saves Santa

Sorry for the second posting, but it's a totally different subject, so.....you know how we roll.

I have a couple of interesting trades to offer. I'm probably going to start trading to get something cool on my husband's account. Feel free to make offers for my rarer codes, but keep in mind that I will probably want several more common codes or BluRays for each of the rarer ones! So far, the movies he has entered (and therefore does not need) are:

*Game Plan
*Pirates 3
*Santa Clause 3
*Underdog
*Cars
*Ratatouille
*Enchanted
*Enchanted
*HSM2
*Meet/Robinsons
*101 Dalmations
*Tigger and Pooh: Friendly Tails
*Bridge to Terabithia
*Snow Buddies

What I currently have for trade:

-Cheetah Girls 2 (RARE and worth 150 if entered as Chronicles of Narnia 4-disc)
-HSM Concert
-Hannah Montana: Popstar Profile 2
-Read it and Weep
-Jump In
-Tigger and Pooh Supersleuth Xmas Movie
-Cinderella III
-Robin Hood
-Snow Buddies
-More common movies - Game Plan, PoC3, Ratatouille, HSM2, Underdog, Cars, Robinsons, Santa Clause 3, Enchanted
-Game Plan (4), College Road Trip (4), National Treasure 2 (1) & Dan in Real Life (4) Stubs

PM me any offers or questions. Thanks!!

I have the following available for trade:

Blu-Ray

Meet The Robinsons

DVD

Ratatouille
Game Plan x 2
Peter Pan
Jungle Book
Pirates 3
Hanna Montana One In A Million

I already have the following, and therefore do not need:

DVD

101 Dalmations: Platinum Edition
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It
Hannah Montana: One in A Million
Hannah Montana: Pop Star Profile - Volume 2
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Meet The Robinsons
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
Peter Pan In Return to Never Land: Pixie-Powered Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1
Ratatouille
Robin Hood
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Snow Buddies
That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana: Mixed Up, Mashed Up Edition
The Fox And The Hound 2
The Game Plan
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
The Little Mermaid Special Edition
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody; Sweet Suite Victory (Volume 2)
Twitches Too
Underdog

Blu-Ray

Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Cars: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Chicken Little: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Invincible: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Meet The Robinsons: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray™ Hi-Def Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Ratatouille: Blu-ray Disc Edition

Points Thus Far: 4450

YEAH! My College Road Trip stubs posted this afternoon. Up to 11,300 (wish that friggin' lcd hdtv was available).

Still have an Enchanted blu ray code & 4 College Road Trip Stubs for trade. List of wants is on previous page.

Hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 1 code (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 2 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 2 codes (100 points)
Pirates 3 Blu-ray - 4 codes (125 points)
Pirates 1 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Pirates 2 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Cars Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Underdog Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Gameplan Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Ratatouille Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
The Aristocats - 1 code (100 points)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- Baby First Sounds - 150 points(BONUS)
- Baby Little Einstiens: Race for Space - 75 points
- Johnny and the Spirtes: Meet the Spirtes - 150 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs
- The Gameplan - 4 stubs

PM me with offers!!!

[quote name='bettoney']I have a favor to ask......I recently got a hold of two rare-ish codes that I don't have on my account from cover boxes in a video store. I already got the prizes I was saving for (H.Montana LCD TV and Narnia Pendant, YAY!), and I currently only have 250 points in my account. I doesn't make sense to me to enter the codes since I probably won't be getting much else on that account (I've amassed about 7,000 movie points, so there aren't many titles left to enter) and it seems a waste of rare codes. I would like to sell or trade the codes, but I'd like to know if they are still valid/unused before I offer them up. Is there someone who already has these codes entered into their account that would be willing to check them for me? PM me if you think you can help. Thanks!!

The codes are for:
-Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Mickey Saves Santa[/quote]

I've used both of them on one of my accounts. I could check them for you if you like. ~Paul

[quote name='X0Angel0xz']Thanks for the warning. I just got a message from him last night.[/quote]

I received a message too. He wanted something I didnt even have.

[quote name='X0Angel0xz']Thanks for the warning. I just got a message from him last night.[/quote]

He pm'ed me asking if I need the enchanted dvd code. I don't but thanks for the heads up so i don't trade w/ him

A couple of questions

1. The bonus DMR 50 pt walmart code. Did that come on the out side of the meat the robinson dvd package and how long ago was this on there? Can I still get this?

2. I have yet to refer a friend to DMR. do they just have to make an account for me to get the 20 pts, and did any any of you just make an account w/ your extra email address?

[quote name='fly4rabbi']He pm'ed me asking if I need the enchanted dvd code. I don't but thanks for the heads up so i don't trade w/ him[/quote]

Same here i just said no and thanks for the heads up

[quote name='fly4rabbi']A couple of questions

1. The bonus DMR 50 pt walmart code. Did that come on the out side of the meat the robinson dvd package and how long ago was this on there? Can I still get this?

2. I have yet to refer a friend to DMR. do they just have to make an account for me to get the 20 pts, and did any any of you just make an account w/ your extra email address?[/quote]

I have made extra accounts with other email addresses. Each time I've done the refer a friend and got the extra 20 points. I'm not sure if the new account needs to have points on it before you receive your 20 points. I've always put codes on them and done the survey.

~Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back