Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I was kinda curious about the whole expiration date thing. Some codes for older movies like Little Mermaid and Dead mans Chest say theyve already expired yet you can still redeem them.[/quote]

DMR extended all their codes till 2009

Does anybody have any of these codes? I am looking for them....

The Chronicles of Narnia 4 disc set
Read It And Weep
Cory in the House - All Star Edition
Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move
Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue
Disney DVD Game World - Disney Princess Edition

Also I have updated my haves and trades see the lnk in my sig for the up-to-date list

I have the following available:

Game Plan DVD
Game Plan BluRay
Ratatouille DVD
High School Musical 2 DVD
POC: At World's End DVD
Snow Buddies
Santa Clause 3 DVD

I'm looking to trade for codes I do not have. I will also trade for Pepsi or Coke points. Here is a list of the movie codes I do NOT need:

Little Mermaid
Fox and Hound 1
Fox and Hound 2
Robin Hood
Cars DVD
POC: Dead Man's Chest DVD
POC: At World's End DVD
POC: At World's End BluRay
Cinderella 2
Cinderella 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan Return to Neverland
Bridge to Teribithia DVD
Hannah Montana: Pop Star 2
Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It
Hannah Montana: Wish Gone Amiss
Meet the Robinson's DVD
Santa Clause 3 DVD
High School Musical 2 DVD
Underdog DVD
Game Plan DVD
Game Plan BluRay
Snow Buddies
Jungle Book

Thanks, Paul

hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 2 codes (200 points)
Cars - 2 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 2 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 3 codes (100 points)
Bridge to Terabithia - 3 Codes - (100 points)
POTC 3 - 1 Stub (50 points)
MY Coke Rewards - 15 points

I will trade multiple codes for what i need.

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Chicken Little: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Invincible: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Talespin DVD Boxset Volume 2 – 125 points
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Read It And Weep: Zapped Edition – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh: The Friendship Edition – 100 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Musketeers – 75 points
- National Treasure 2-Disc Collector’s Edition – 100 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Enchanted – 4 stubs
- Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both World’s Concert – 4 stubs
- The Game Plan – 4 Stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs

I'm sorry for the long list.
Please PM ASAP with any trades. Thanks
I only need 975 more points for the blu-ray player
WHOEVER CAN HELP ME GET THOSE 975 POINTS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
WHOEVER DOES THE NEXT TRADE WITH ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I NEED. WILL GET A FREE CODE OF THERE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Codes for trade................or sale please PM me with offers
Dark Wing Duck box set
Tailspins box set
Dinosaurs box set

Okay I read the first page but I am still a little confused why would you want to sell your codes if you already had some? Can you use the same one more than once or what?

[quote name='aea414']Okay I read the first page but I am still a little confused why would you want to sell your codes if you already had some? Can you use the same one more than once or what?[/quote]
you can only use the the Title dvd and Bluray once on your account that code used cannot be used again ..and I have multicodes

Available for trade!!!!
Little Einsteins Lost Pyramid (Extremely rare......right beatles 99???)
Muppet season 2
little mermaid
hannah one in a million
mystery code!!

need handy manny's, baby einsteins, and many blurays!!

Hey guys this is SpartanJohnson from DVDtalk. Cool to be here haha. I have:

Hannah Montana: One In A Million

looking for Snow Buddies, Aristocats, Invincible, Roving Mars, and Pixar Shorts DVD codes

Hey everyone, who all wants little einsteins...legend of the great pyramid??? PM me offers and make them good (right beatles99)

No how about a Blu ray Roving Mars....HSM The Concert.....and 2 different Baby Einsteins...is that worth 75 points ????
Hey the asking price yesterday was also for 4 Hanna Montana tickets stubs worth another 200 points....................you people can deal with this ripoff artist not me

It's nice to meet and hear from someone who hasn't lost his mind !!!!!!!
Just because it's the last code I have to get he's treating this code as if it's the holy grail.....poor fellow

Ok, if you have previously talked to me about trades. All deals are void to just get rid of any confusions. So I need all new PM's for trades.

Below you will find a list of what I have to trade and what I need. I will except only trade offers for codes I need and cash via paypal. So here we go!

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Underdog (DVD)
Santa Clause 2 (DVD) X2
Cinderella III
Jungle Book
CARS (DVD)
Ratatouille (DVD)
Meet the Robinsons (DVD)
Game Plan (DVD) X2

I 'NEED' LIST:
National Treasure Collector's Edition
Any Treasures Collections
Wish Gone Amiss
Any Winnie the Pooh Film
Tale Spin Volume 2
Ducktales Vol 3
Pixar Shorts (Blu-Ray)
Dinosaurs
Chicken Little (Blu-Ray)
Baby Einsteins: My First Signs
Little Einsteins Golden Pyramid
That's So Suite Life (either edition)
Read it and Weep
Any Higgly Town Heroes
Disney DVD World (either dogs or princesses) *No Doggy Princesses though*
Remember the Titans (Blu-ray)
Return to Halloween Town
Handy Manny
Cory in the House
Muppet Show Season 2
Darkwing Duck Vol 2
Roving Mars (DVD and Blu-ray)
Baby Einsteins: Discovering Shapes
Bridge to Teribithia (DVD)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa
Meet the Robinsons (Blu-Ray)
Baby Einsteins Lulaby Time
Johnny Kapahala
Baby Einsteins: Baby First Moves
Fox and Hound
Fox and Hound 2

I pretty much have all the codes for myself...this is all goign into the Girlfriends account.

Please PM if interested.

Mike

check out the cover of the pyramid movie.... do you see a disney rewards symbol??? now look at the firebird movie do you see a rewards symbol... why yes you do!! no symbol on the cover means no reward code inside...you have to contact disney rewards to get a code and you have to have the upc and receipt!!! so go for it if you want........

[quote name='aubreefund']check out the cover of the pyramid movie.... do you see a disney rewards symbol??? now look at the firebird movie do you see a rewards symbol... why yes you do!! no symbol on the cover means no reward code inside...you have to contact disney rewards to get a code and you have to have the upc and receipt!!! so go for it if you want........[/quote]

Actually, i asked disney and said one of the movies i bought had no code, so they just said send us the proof of purchase and we will email you the code.

[quote name='aubreefund']and how long did i take.....i already did it!![/quote]

It took about 1 and a half to 2 weeks, but that was a couple of months ago when i sent the first one in and i called a couple of days ago to get the address to send another in and they should it might only take a week

[quote name='aubreefund']ask how much beatles99 charged for 12 codes........$85!!! Now....who is the ripoff artist!!![/quote]

First of all those codes included some of the highly rare and hard to find codes like
Muppets season 2
Duck Tails
Darkwing Duck
Dinosaurs. just to mention a few......just try buying those box sets and see how far the $85 goes. Man If I was charging too much why the heck didn't you just say no thanks ??????? I don't remember getting my gun out pointing at your head and telling you have to buy these or else

then dont think i am asking too much now for my code that you need!!! You knew i really wanted the codes and you took advantage.....dont be such a hypocrit!! Rare hard to find....seems like you have at least 2 or 3 of each code at all time....rare...give me a f'n break.....Does Canada have a right to bear arms????? GO CANADA

[quote name='aubreefund']then dont think i am asking too much now for my code that you need!!! You knew i really wanted the codes and you took advantage.....dont be such a hypocrit!! Rare hard to find....seems like you have at least 2 or 3 of each code at all time....rare...give me a f'n break.....Does Canada have a right to bear arms????? GO CANADA[/quote]

Oh I didn't think of it that way well let me apologize for taken advantage of your weakness.......and yes we do have the right...but we bare arms.......the other bear we shoot....but where you come from it probably is bear to begin with

I don't think that beatles99 prices for codes are a ripoff. I bought several of his ebay lots consisting of 4 codes (usually one rare code and three common codes) and that was for $20 a lot. Take the quanity of 12 codes divided by 4, which leaves you with 3 lots containing 4 codes each. 3 lots times $20 is $60. Now think about the fact that alot of his codes are considered rare to most, or extremely hard to get.

Also, Disney Little Einsteins Legend of the Golden Pyramid DOES come with a Disney Movie Rewards code and I know that for a fact because my sister bought the movie for her daughter and it came with a code. Just because it doesn't show a Disney Movie Rewards advertisement on the outside of it anywhere doesn't mean that it don't have a code. Take a look at the Cars DVD box... there is no Disney Movie Rewards advertisement on it anywhere yet every one came with a Disney Movie Rewards code.

*** NEW CODES FOR TRADE ***
*** CHECK PAGE 7 POST 136 ***

I have a Little Mermaid Code for trade if anyone needs it. Please tell me what you have, as I need too many to list them all. Thanks.

So $7 for a code when the movie with the code is around$16 and that isnt a ripoff...by the way....just because you are dumb enough to pay $20 for 1 "rare" code a 3 crap codes doesn't mean it isnt a ripoff!!! Just for everyone's information........11000 points for the tv divided by 100 points average per code * $7 per code = $770!!! I am fairly sure you can get a 23" samsung tv for much less than that......sooooooooooooooooooooooo 12 codes for $85 is not a good deal no matter how you slice it!!!!! Also, i bought the golden pyramid and mine didn't have a code...........hell i bought two and both didnt have one!!!

[quote name='aubreefund']So $7 for a code when the movie with the code is around$16 and that isnt a ripoff...by the way....just because you are dumb enough to pay $20 for 1 "rare" code a 3 crap codes doesn't mean it isnt a ripoff!!! Just for everyone's information........11000 points for the tv divided by 100 points average per code * $7 per code = $770!!! I am fairly sure you can get a 23" samsung tv for much less than that......sooooooooooooooooooooooo 12 codes for $85 is not a good deal no matter how you slice it!!!!! Also, i bought the golden pyramid and mine didn't have a code...........hell i bought two and both didnt have one!!![/quote]
Let's see you get DuckTales ...Dinosaurs.....Darkwing Duck......Talespins.....Roving MARS BLU RAY...Muppet show....for $16...wake up and smell the roses....and what's a crap code if you got 2-3 accounts going fool

I didnt get those codes for $16 you idiot!! Get your facts straight before you speak!!! GO CANADA
Dinosaurs.....GTD7693RKRCT
Talespins.....WF9RFGPV3XD7
Duck Tales.....WDMRX3FMXFVK
Roving Mars.....MFGN6JTRWDM4

$28.....still have the email you canadian idiot!!

I still need roving mars bluray for your information!!

[quote name='aubreefund']I didnt get those codes for $16 you idiot!! Get your facts straight before you speak!!! GO CANADA
Dinosaurs.....GTD7693RKRCT
Talespins.....WF9RFGPV3XD7
Duck Tales.....WDMRX3FMXFVK
Roving Mars.....MFGN6JTRWDM4

$28.....still have the email you canadian idiot!![/quote]

God learn to read Hillbilly Joe...................the movies not the codes where are you going to get those boxsets for $16......man MA AND PA are a gona be real mad ay you Bobby joe...theys gonna be givin yer a whoopin eye's tink ???????

$16 you make no sense........when you buy a movie, do you take the code and throw away the movie.....you are f'n retarded the way you talk......you act like you are buying a code when you go to the store and not a movie!!! GO CANADA

Get them free codes from the Canadian movie rental stores and then say they are rare even though you have 15-20 codes of each
GO CANADA

Thanks for the Legend of the Golden Pyramid trade...now someone can take his little piece of paper and stick right up there nicely....WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!

It is good to see Nikkums getting codes.....they have only spent $1000 trying to get that samsung tv........funny crap isnt it???

Check Nikkums ebay purchases.........it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably gave beatles99 over $150 for codes and beatles99 didnt pay a single cent for them!!!! GO CANADA

Could someone please help me out? I just traded mutliple codes with icarwngs55 and I would like to know how to give him an iTrader rating or whatever the iTrader thingy is but I don't know how. Someone please help me. :(

i think this thread is taking a turn for the worse...either just keep it to trading or better yet if you have huge lists just list individual prices for each code to keep it nice and simple...and honestly if you want the higher prices then i suggest going to ebay...

oh and i would trade coke rewards points for disney codes i dont have...depending on what the fair ratio would be

[quote name='nikkums']Could someone please help me out? I just traded mutliple codes with icarwngs55 and I would like to know how to give him an iTrader rating or whatever the iTrader thingy is but I don't know how. Someone please help me. :([/quote]

NIKKUMS CAN'T LEAVE A RATING YET HAVE TO BE ON FOR A MONTH

[quote name='aubreefund']It is good to see Nikkums getting codes.....they have only spent $1000 trying to get that samsung tv........funny crap isnt it???

Check Nikkums ebay purchases.........it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Get over yourself. You're just mad because I outbid you on the Blu-Ray codes on ebay and then wouldn't sell them to you because I would rather trade for codes I need instead of getting money.

I've traded with at least a dozen people and never had any complaints at all. I guess that's because I'm a decent, respectable, trustworthy trader. :)

It's always a pleassure doing business with you beatless99! Whether it's trading codes or buying and selling! :)

Oh and I'm not going for the Samsung TV you idiot. If you ever paid attention to my post you would know that. I redeemed the Disney Pixar Car TV for my son and the Disney Tinkerbell TV for my neice. Some people aren't as obsessed with Disney Movie Rewards as you. Get a life.

[quote name='beatles99']NIKKUMS CAN'T LEAVE A RATING YET HAVE TO BE ON FOR A MONTH[/quote]

That sucks. I'm sorry icarwngs55. I'll leave you a rating when my month is up and I am able to! :)

I am not worried about it Nikkums. I am sure people will know I am a good guy regardless. I am fair with trades and I always pay my dues.

Thanks guys,
Mike

So far it seems that a 100 point Disney code (not a rare one) equates to 60 Coke reward points. And about 1/2 of that for Pepsi points.

I've bought and sold my fair share of Disney codes. I've tried not to pay to much for them, but for some of the rare codes it's not such a bad deal to pay for them and get you to what reward you want. I have gotten away from the buying and selling and am focusing on trading. Although it seems we all have the same movie codes to trade.

Always looking to trade, thanks, Paul

[quote name='icarwngs55']I am not worried about it Nikkums. I am sure people will know I am a good guy regardless. I am fair with trades and I always pay my dues.

Thanks guys,
Mike[/quote]

When I post the codes I have for trade I always include a list of my favorite traders and I have you added to my list now! So hopefully that will definitely get you the attention you deserve as a great trustworthy trader! :)

I will still give you an iTrader rating when I can though because you definitely deserve one! :cool:

[quote name='nikkums']When I post the codes I have for trade I always include a list of my favorite traders and I have you added to my list now! So hopefully that will definitely get you the attention you deserve as a great trustworthy trader! :)

I will still give you an iTrader rating when I can though because you definitely deserve one! :cool:[/quote]

Tell me where to go and I will certainly leave feedback

mike

[quote name='icarwngs55']Tell me where to go and I will certainly leave feedback

mike[/quote]

I honestly have no clue. That's why I was asking for help to leave you iTrader feedback. Could someone who knows how to leave iTrader feeback on trading tell him where to go please?

Thanks - Nikki

Hey, I just logged into my account on DMR and it says that i only have 4875 points and i was like WTF? i checked on what i got and i says i bought all of those VMK shit, which i dont even do. does anyone know what i can do to get my 2200 points that i lost? please help me thanks

[quote name='subzero9001']Hey, I just logged into my account on DMR and it says that i only have 4875 points and i was like WTF? i checked on what i got and i says i bought all of those VMK shit, which i dont even do. does anyone know what i can do to get my 2200 points that i lost? please help me thanks[/quote]

Message the customer service people, the link is at the bottom at their page. They usually can fix you rigHT UP.

Mike

I will buy the following codes for 2.00-2.50 each:

Aristocats
Roving Mars DVD
Invincible DVD
Twitches Too
Pixar Shorts DVD

Thanks, I would trade but I'm out of extra codes. :( I would have bought Roving Mars, Pixar Shorts, and Invincible but I have them all on Blu-ray. I already have the older release of Aristocats, and Twitches Too is no where to be found where I live.

UPDATED!!
Ok, if you have previously talked to me about trades. All deals are void to just get rid of any confusions. So I need all new PM's for trades.

Below you will find a list of what I have to trade and what I need. I will except only trade offers ONLY!!

HAVE FOR TRADE:
Underdog (DVD)
Cinderella III
Jungle Book
CARS (DVD)
Ratatouille (DVD)
Meet the Robinsons (DVD)
Game Plan (DVD) X2

I 'NEED' LIST:
National Treasure Collector's Edition
Any Treasures Collections
Tale Spin Volume 2