Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

[quote name='Velo214']Mortal Kombat looks impossible to plat. My KungFu is Stronger requires 24 hours playtime with each character. beating the ladder takes about 15 minutes playtime about 30 minutes presentation. that means 2 hours of play per day for 24 days for each character.[/QUOTE]

go to practice mode tag match, turn the timer off, walk away from your ps3 for 24 hours. you just knocked out 2 characters time wise.

[quote name='jaydepps']1 trophy away from Mass Effect 2 becoming my third platinum[/QUOTE]
The bane of your existence will probably be the archangel mission, I failed so many times because I had a hard time 1.)keeping him alive and 2.)killing respawning bad guys fast enough to get close enough to shut the 3 blast doors.

[quote name='nbballard']I popped in Assassin's Creed 2 today to play through the DLC that i never got around to, and I started unlocking trophies left and right. I 100% the game a long time ago, and when i went out to look, it shows that it's at 3%. I'm sure a server sync will fix it, but it's a bit annoying.[/QUOTE]

The same thing is happening to me with bioshock. I started a new play through and I started getting all theses trophies I already have and I'm back to 4% trophy completion. Is this happening to anyone else?

[quote name='guardian_owl']The bane of your existence will probably be the archangel mission, I failed so many times because I had a hard time 1.)keeping him alive and 2.)killing respawning bad guys fast enough to get close enough to shut the 3 blast doors.[/QUOTE]

I did it on 360 with a fresh character. IT WAS A PAIN. I took Jacob and Kasumi. When we split up, I left Jacob behind. Barely did it, too. It's probably the hardest Mission in the game. At least from what I've played right now.

[quote name='inanim8']Are you talking about sequences 12 &13? I didn't realize they were missing until I read up on a walkthrough after finishing the story mode. If it's free, I guess I'll need to download those once PSN is back up.[/QUOTE]
They may be free now- i paid for them a long time ago.

Point of my post was that AC2 had disappeared from my trophy list and was acting like i'd never played it. I have the platinum though.

[quote name='nbballard']I popped in Assassin's Creed 2 today to play through the DLC that i never got around to, and I started unlocking trophies left and right. I 100% the game a long time ago, and when i went out to look, it shows that it's at 3%. I'm sure a server sync will fix it, but it's a bit annoying.[/QUOTE]
happend to me as well until my ps3 died :whistle2:#

Ill try here before starting a thread:

WANTED
Rock Band 2 musician capable of playing through Metallica's "Battery" and possibly Dream Theater's "Panic Attack" on expert. Drums, Vocals or Guitar are welcome. Looking to complete Impossible Bass Challenge and willing to reciprocate with any needed trophies. If things work out, strong potential for completing other challenges as well. Please PM if interested. Scheduling is flexible.

so i changed all my passwords when the psn was compromised, so when i updated my trophy list the facebook password was incorrect and it didnt post any of my trophies. doh. lol maybe its for the best people dont know how much i was gaming offline ;)

So...anyone happen to have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing? I'm working on platinuming this one, but I also need to have a friend with this game but don't know anyone. Anyone mind adding me just to help me get this one trophy if they have the game?

I can help 4th I think I still have it (or I played it if that is what the trophy is for).

Going to try to get the Plat for WWE Legends over the course of 2 days (have done it before with my hands feeling like they were going to fall off.

I Need Professor Portal and another hug in Portal 2 to get Plat'.
Willing to help with any of the other Co-Op Trophies in return. :)

Does anyone have the NFS: Shift Exotics DLC? I am having trouble finding online races using the DLC to get the trophy. If you have it and have seven races to spare, please PM me or add me on PSN.

[quote name='4thHorseman']So...anyone happen to have Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing? I'm working on platinuming this one, but I also need to have a friend with this game but don't know anyone. Anyone mind adding me just to help me get this one trophy if they have the game?[/QUOTE]

What trophy do you need?

I need the one for lapping a player in an online race.

Is LA Noire not showing up for anyone else in the Playstation.com trophy list? It looks like it's being counted towards my profile but when I check my list, I only see 14 of my 15 platinums with MK being the newest game showing up (I played LA Noire after MK).

My profile is sync'd and everything, so I doubt that's the issue.

[quote name='Tsel']What trophy do you need?

I need the one for lapping a player in an online race.[/QUOTE]

I should have it back by the end of the week. I let someone borrow it, so I'll add you once I receive it back.

Also, looking to trade in COD:BLOPS, but would like the platinum there too. I'm not even going to bother worrying about all the DLC trophies, but I have three in the main game. One is the "Date Night" where you watch a video with a friend, the others are the zombies (See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me; and Sacrificial Lamb).

Would love some help on these ones.

Thanks to tsel who helped me get the All star trophies a while back.

Still looking for some help with Black Ops. Of course, it's the easiest trophy now. Date night. Please, will someone watch a vid with me in the theater so I can finally trade this game in?

EDIT: Dtrain12 helped me get the last trophy in Black Ops. Traded it in yesterday in preparation of Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and...possibly...Modern Warfare 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how in the new PTOM you see Duck360 with all 4 fucking people spouting about "oh we love complete game completely since SNES days" yet they need 4 fucking people to be number 1 and probably use all of them to get all of the trophies basically like having your own fucking boosting team. To me that article is garbage.

there are legit 1 person psn tags with 100+ plats no doubt, but all the top psn tags are def multiple people. but dude, i will never write another guide for that site again. so many ungrateful whiny people. haha.

lol yep. reason why I haven't attempted to. Partly to to never get on the boosting threads as people ALWAYS add me then anytime I am playing the game they do not want to boost but the fucking moment I stop to watch a film or play something else they spam my message box to help them finish their trophies

dgwillia, i can help with that. that's the only tricky trophy in that game.
did you see my super xp boost trick to get like max level without any effort?
its a thread on ps3trophies.org
peace bro, hit me up whenever, add me on psn if u want

just finished god of war origins, 2 easy plats in 2 days ;) woot
finally broke global 400, woot. now to break top 300 is gonna be epic hard...
im a solo man too, i cant stand those team accounts / unfair :)

[quote name='dgwillia006']I need some help with a Brink Trophy. Namely "That Mine you found? Disarmed"

Would barely take 3 to 5 minutes. Thanks for the help :D[/QUOTE]
It's not that hard to get using the AI.
I think I was carrying the objective, marked a mine, then stood on it. Friendly Eng came by and tada! :lol:

[quote name='eldergamer']So what's the easiest Plat to get? something where I dont have to play through the game 2-3 times to earn it.[/QUOTE]

go play megamind

I don't even have the motivation to get plats anymore. =/

All I need to do in God of War: Ghost of Sparta is beat the Challenge of the Gods and beat it again on Hard mode, but I don't even feel like doing that. I don't know what it is.

Since I let my friend borrow Uncharted 3, I decided to go back and plat Uncharted 2 seeing as I was too lazy to do it before.

My problem is, I CANNOT get the Buddy System trophy to pop up. I've completed probably 5 or 6 co-op games now and the trophy has not popped up. Even worse, whenever I do co-op arena, the game always ends abruptly due to "Connection Error". This is really pissing me off.

EDIT: FINALLY got it to pop after about an hour or two of playing co-op. Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have GTI Club? Could really use some help on the two online trophies. Would probably take about 5 minutes to do. Unfortunately, no one plays the multiplayer anymore and the game has apparently been delisted on the store. Please PM me if you can help me out. :)

sweet. that heavy rain plat is pretty hard actually. i mean, i got it in a few days, but that perfect crime trophy or something like that and doing all the ending was a bit tricky. good job

I could see how that would be useful for replacing/repairing lost saved files in a pinch- but using it for trophy exploits just seems silly. Trophies are so trivial to begin with, what's the point in cheating the system just to get more of something that's ONLY value comes from their credibility.

So, I don't know if anyone noticed this, but Giant Bomb has Trophy Access for all members now.

Also, I got 100% on Daytona USA, which took 35 minutes.

So does anyone know if that free Back to the future game that Ps + members got a month or so ago has a plat trophy in it?

I see a gold at the end of episode 1, but i wonder if you gather the trophies for all 5 episodes...Platinum?

I've already missed a couple trophies in the first episode so I don't want to sweat it too much. But this seems like an easy Platnium, and well, I don't have one yet. :sob:

Sony really needs to have a set, mandatory time for their store updates. Nintendo updates at a consistent time every week. You can set your watch to it. Why can't Sony be bothered to do the same?

[quote name='eldergamer']So does anyone know if that free Back to the future game that Ps + members got a month or so ago has a plat trophy in it?

I see a gold at the end of episode 1, but i wonder if you gather the trophies for all 5 episodes...Platinum?

I've already missed a couple trophies in the first episode so I don't want to sweat it too much. But this seems like an easy Platnium, and well, I don't have one yet. :sob:[/QUOTE]
They're separate games on PSN, so their trophy lists are separate, as well.

You can easily tell whether most games have a platinum by looking at how many trophies it has. If it has ~12 trophies, there's no platinum. 20 or more and it should have a platinum.

Spare Parts also has only 13 trophies with a platinum.

In terms of easiest trophy requirements, I'd say Terminator Salvation is actually the most straightforward one I have as you only need to beat the game. No searching, no grinding, just playing through. Even UP required a little bit of replaying to find things, and Spare Parts needed grinding. I can't really speak for the other simple games though, since I don't really try to buy or play those.

[quote name='Velo214']LOL Frisky, except some games like Terminator that have 12 trophies... 11 Gold and a Plat ;)
but that's the exception of course.[/QUOTE]
Which is why I said "most" games follow that pattern. There are exceptions, but the rule applies for the vast majority of games.

I need help with 5 trophies from Trine 2. Due to a bug in the game on asian consoles, I cannot assign skill points. I need someone to play co-op and fulfill the requirements for me, but they shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to do all 5. I will return help in another game if I have it.

So, I just got my first platinum -- Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Only took me 2 1/2 years and 118 trophy-enabled games.

(I had gotten 100% once, on Joe Danger, but it was a PSN Game without a platinum)

bread's done
Back