Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Tonight I got the platinum trophy for Street Fighter V. Number 11.

Earn 1 million fight money was the last trophy I needed; I've had the rest since April. I thought I was going to have to wait until new characters are released so I could get their easy single player fight money. I needed about 90,000 more, and at 50 FM a win that would have taken a lot of matches.

But then Capcom finally added somewhat daily missions, and they helped push me to one million. They also got me playing online again. I forgot how fun this game is. It's just Overwatch has become my main online vs game.

This is my proudest platinum because beating Survival Hell was such a pain in the ass.

Any Scott Pilgrim players here? I'm trying for that trophy for playing through a stage online with each character. I had a partner but I haven't been able to get that person to play for a while. I think I just need to run through a stage online with Stills to pop the trophy

Nobody else posts in this anymore but I got the platinum for Bloodborne yesterday. Got all the trophies in exactly 2 months. I did the chalice dungeons before fighting Gehrman so he was insanely easy and so was Moon Presence. Awesome, awesome game. 

I got my 19th platinum yesterday. It was for Bioshock 1 Remastered on the PS4. The platinums I got between posts were for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit, Persona 5, Doom, and Resident Evil 7.

I played through Bioshock last week on Hard, and earned every trophy except the two tied to playing it on Survivor difficulty. I wasn't in any rush to getting the platinum, but after hearing about the Sony Rewards trophy promotion I decided to get it.

The Sony Rewards promotion got me interested in trophy hunting. Seeing a set goal - 10 platinums, 25 golds, 100 silvers - turned it into a fun challenge. It's something I'll try to do.

I got my 20th platinum with Mortal Blitz. And this is after the Extreme difficulty was added to the game. The "beat all difficulties" trophy now inculdes that difficulty. It's my first VR-only platinum.

Sony Rewards trophies
Silver 12 | Gold 4 | Platinum 2

I got the platinum for Final Fantasy XV. I only had a handful of trophies left. All I needed to do was two dungeons, level up the character skills, and defeat the giant monster. Of course, that meant there were hardly any silver and gold trophies left in the game to count towards the Sony Rewards goals.

Sony Rewards trophies
14 Silver | 6 Gold | 3 Platinum

I got the platinum for Until Dawn. It's pretty easy thanks to chapter select, but it does take some time to replay a handful of chapters.

Sony Rewards is missing three of my silver trophies. It is showing platinums and golds I got after those missing silvers, so it's not a case of Sony Rewards needing a few days to reflect your trophies. Three silvers is what I've earned from VR Worlds. Maybe there was something bad with the connection that day, or maybe there is something off with that game.

23 Silver | 15 Gold | 4 Platinum

I got the platinum for Until Dawn. It's pretty easy thanks to chapter select, but it does take some time to replay a handful of chapters.

Sony Rewards is missing three of my silver trophies. It is showing platinums and golds I got after those missing silvers, so it's not a case of Sony Rewards needing a few days to reflect your trophies. Three silvers is what I've earned from VR Worlds. Maybe there was something bad with the connection that day, or maybe there is something off with that game.

23 Silver | 15 Gold | 4 Platinum
Same thing happened with me. I platted "Where the wild things are" and I am missing 5 silvers and the platinum itself on SONY rewards.

I got the platinum for Mafia III for my 23rd. It was okay for $10, but if you have a big backlog you probably have better games that are more worth your time. Just make a playlist with some Motown, Rolling Stones, and Creedence Clearwater Revival, and play something else.

I stopped keeping track of my trophies for Sony Rewards. After a month of it not showing the platinum I got for Until Dawn I lost interest. It did show up after three months, but I already stopped thinking about hunting trophies.

I got three more platinums. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV, The Invisible Hours, and NIer: Automata. 26 in total, and 8 that count for the Sony Rewards trophy pass. I completed one gold trophy pass, and I need around twenty more silver trophies to complete my first silver pass.

I was going to go for the platinum in Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, but I'm playing on Playstation TV, and you need a Vita for one of the trophies.

I got the platinum for Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash. It's my 28th overall, and my 10th for the Sony Rewards platinum pass. It was my 1999th trophy. If I had noticed I was close to a milestone I would have went for one random trophy elsewhere so my 2000th trophy could be a platinum.

Drakengard 3 was my 27th platinum.

I'm thinking of cherry-picking some gold trophies. I need 15 more to complete my second gold trophy pass. It would give me enough Sony Rewards points to get a second $10 PSN code.

I'm really liking Sony Rewards right now. I'm getting all these points from the trophy passes, and they've given 5x or 3x points on almost every PSN sale I've made purchases from this year. Usually after a year I have to spend $3 or $4 because I don't have quite enough points to get a $10 PSN code before my points expire. But halfway into this year I might get two $10 PSN codes without having to put in any money.

I got three more platinums.

29. Color Guardians
30. Bioshock Infinite
31. Rime

Color Guardians took two days. It was the first time I played a game mainly for the trophies. I looked at what PS+ games had come out over the past few years, and Color Guardians looked like an easy platinum. It might be hard if you aren't used to rhythm games. It's a runner game.

Bioshock Infinite wasn't difficult because I already 1000/1000'ed it on Xbox 360. This was the PS4 re-release.

I beat Rime about a month ago. I started to do trophy clean up, but half way through I put it aside. I picked it up again this week after seeing I was only five gold trophies away from completing another Sony Rewards pass. Rime had four gold trophies that were still locked, and then I also cherry picked a gold trophy from Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

Rime is an easy platinum. If you play along with a video guide you can probably get it in about five hours. If you do a natural playthrough first that might take you eight hours, then even though the game has chapter select you probably would have to play through all the chapters again to get all the spread collectibles in the linear game.

Listing which PS+ games are easy platinums could be helpful. They're a little less random since anyone who subscribes to PSN has them. I'm guessing the games from Telltale Games are simple.

Though I'm thinking of saving those in case I ever need closers for the platinum pass. I need seven more platinums for a second platinum pass, and I'd like to complete it either January or February next year. I want to complete it next year so I can use it's Sony Rewards points to top off whatever points I make the rest of this year towards a $10 PSN code. And then also have the remaining points be good until March 2020. I actually don't want to complete a second platinum pass this year.

bread's done
Back