Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

I do have four controllers and a lot of tenacity and patience, so maybe I can figure out how to orchestrate all that.
I am not sure if it was 1 or 2, but there was some 4 player ones where you needed to move all 4 players at the same time. Unless you are actually Octodad and not just a fan, those would be tough.

anyone get the traced trophy in WD?  Why have such a dumb luck trophy that doesn't even work!  I have had one person trail me since starting, don't even know if they finished to get credit...  I hope they fix it so we can play with people on our friends list!

I am not sure if it was 1 or 2, but there was some 4 player ones where you needed to move all 4 players at the same time. Unless you are actually Octodad and not just a fan, those would be tough.
well balls - I had a tough enough time with some of the 2 player ones (I remember one where one player had to move a trampoline while the other bounced on it?). maybe I can convince my wife to give it a go. how can a game that's so adorable be such a pain in the ass?

well balls - I had a tough enough time with some of the 2 player ones (I remember one where one player had to move a trampoline while the other bounced on it?). maybe I can convince my wife to give it a go. how can a game that's so adorable be such a pain in the ass?
If you had the same issue with 2, I could help out, but I do not play at the ass crack of dawn like you apparently do.

I do have four controllers and a lot of tenacity and patience, so maybe I can figure out how to orchestrate all that.
Keep in mind that LBP1 also has a lot of level creation trophies, which can be boosted, but takes time. You need 50 hearts on a level you created. I think that was the most time consuming one for me.

Keep in mind that LBP1 also has a lot of level creation trophies, which can be boosted, but takes time. You need 50 hearts on a level you created. I think that was the most time consuming one for me.
fortunately I already did the heavy lifting for that one. I still have to play a bunch of community levels though.

Go for acing the Bunker level first. That was far and away the most frustrating for me. If you can get that aced, then it makes sense to go back and do the rest.
I took your advice and took a swing at it today. Didn't really have any problems until the gigantic fuck ing death wheel nearish the end. I remember the first time I played through having to replay the level a bunch of times because of that stupid thing.

So, handsomepete - 0, LBP - 1. It begins.

I took your advice and took a swing at it today. Didn't really have any problems until the gigantic fuck ing death wheel nearish the end. I remember the first time I played through having to replay the level a bunch of times because of that stupid thing.

So, handsomepete - 0, LBP - 1. It begins.
I hope you do not get through the giant wheel of death only to fuck up on the hurdle part after that like I did. A controller almost met its end that day.

Be sure to practice that part even if you screw up on the wheel another time or 2, keep going to get used to that. That part isnt that hard, but if you arent used to it, easy to fuck up.

Bout to break into the top 20,000 in the world on PSN Profiles.  I know I'll never be the highest on CAG or anywhere else, so setting goals on those leaderboards can be fun for me as I slowly work my way (hopefully) up them.

I'm just trying to catch some of the people on my friends list after mostly skipping PS3...  About to pass one of my friends in Plats... but he is still 6 levels ahead of me.

I'm just trying to catch some of the people on my friends list after mostly skipping PS3... About to pass one of my friends in Plats... but he is still 6 levels ahead of me.
Yeah when I first got my PS3 I had a pretty good battle going on with a friend for a while, ditto on the 360 as I got one way later than my friends as well. They are all just too into Madden/NCAA/FIFA/Call of Duty to rack up the trophies long-term though. I've blown past all my IRL friends now, not that that's much of an accomplishment.

Yeah when I first got my PS3 I had a pretty good battle going on with a friend for a while, ditto on the 360 as I got one way later than my friends as well. They are all just too into Madden/NCAA/FIFA/Call of Duty to rack up the trophies long-term though. I've blown past all my IRL friends now, not that that's much of an accomplishment.
Yea I am using sports games to boost my platinum count thanks to the NCAA games not having any online trophies... Still have NCAA 11 and 13 to play for the plats.

Watch Dogs is frustrating, I have done everything everyone recommends for the 5 tailings but it never works... if I get all other trophies I may not go for the plat because of that one dumb trophy!

Yea I am using sports games to boost my platinum count thanks to the NCAA games not having any online trophies... Still have NCAA 11 and 13 to play for the plats.

Watch Dogs is frustrating, I have done everything everyone recommends for the 5 tailings but it never works... if I get all other trophies I may not go for the plat because of that one dumb trophy!
As someone who just played it, stay way the fuck away from '14. There are definitely online trophies in it. Without boosting you would have to be REALLY good at the game to get it. Then you would have to play a ton or spend some money and get lucky to get another of the trophies.

You could jump almost 2000 spots in the world rankings just by buying and completing the Sound Shapes DLC then auto-popping on the other 2 platforms. No, I'm not kidding.

ETA: Should have quoted the other post, but oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who just played it, stay way the fuck away from '14. There are definitely online trophies in it. Without boosting you would have to be REALLY good at the game to get it. Then you would have to play a ton or spend some money and get lucky to get another of the trophies.

You could jump almost 2000 spots in the world rankings just by buying and completing the Sound Shapes DLC then auto-popping on the other 2 platforms. No, I'm not kidding.

I think i actually made a comment earlier when you had it on your profile... saw the online ones and knew right away I would not get it at all!

Saw you got the plat... assuming you boosted the seasons championship in ultimate team?

Saw you got the plat... assuming you boosted the seasons championship in ultimate team?
I did. Even on a Saturday during what I expected to be busy times it was easy to get a match with my boosting partner. There were a handful of times we got someone else, but not many. If you do not find your partner, you can back out before the game starts.

That is not the hard trophy, IMO. Many people think the one for team of 85 is as well, but its not really either (a few gold packs for a buck a piece and you can get it pretty easily). Hoarder is the one that is tough. Finding an entire collection can be tough. Not many Heisman hopeful cards up for auction. When there are ones out there, you may not be able to find the corresponding team collectible card you need to complete it.

I happened to see McGahee's HH card, and there was a Miami team card too. I ended up buying gold packs, quick selling them for 2000 coins over and over to get the coins once I saw that. I knew I wanted to make sure to get it done . It was worth the $10 or so it cost me in gold packs.

I did. Even on a Saturday during what I expected to be busy times it was easy to get a match with my boosting partner. There were a handful of times we got someone else, but not many. If you do not find your partner, you can back out before the game starts.

That is not the hard trophy, IMO. Many people think the one for team of 85 is as well, but its not really either (a few gold packs for a buck a piece and you can get it pretty easily). Hoarder is the one that is tough. Finding an entire collection can be tough. Not many Heisman hopeful cards up for auction. When there are ones out there, you may not be able to find the corresponding team collectible card you need to complete it.

I happened to see McGahee's HH card, and there was a Miami team card too. I ended up buying gold packs, quick selling them for 2000 coins over and over to get the coins once I saw that. I knew I wanted to make sure to get it done . It was worth the $10 or so it cost me in gold packs.
Seems like collectible's are a lot harder than Madden's... dumb they put ultimate team in there. I hate those trophies the most! Really only one I am missing from Madden25 for the plat and I gave up...

Seems like collectible's are a lot harder than Madden's... dumb they put ultimate team in there. I hate those trophies the most! Really only one I am missing from Madden25 for the plat and I gave up...
Yep, I really didn't understand all the UT stuff until I played that one. I gave up on the Madden franchise long ago. If they hadn't already stopped making NCAA games due to the lawsuit, this would have been my last as well after dealing with the UT garbage.

The good part of that is no more of my money should be going to EA now.

just beat Watchdogs and got served up 45 minutes almost in credits.   fuck games that make you watch the credits!

Going to do some cleanup and see were I am in the tailing trophy, if I haven't gotten it or the social lubricant this game may be going to Best Buy... so angry that the tailing trophy exists.  I have followed every guide and all I ever get are hacking's.

I don't remember the cards, but they are what I used to get the MUT trophies for 85 team and for chemistry.

They are for Madden 25 and its for PS3.

It's been nearly three weeks now, Sony still hasn't updated their servers to add the trophy set for Atelier Rorona Plus... *sigh*

Sort of annoying that I get bugged to sync every time I want to view my unchanged trophy list for any reason since it detects it as a new game then errors out anyway. It still syncs everything but Rorona+, but still... Usually they're pretty quick about this.

edit: it's up now.

Plat 18 - Tearaway

Plat 19 - The Wolf Among Us

Still hate collectibles, and Telltale needs to fix their janky ass games.

Still one trophy away from getting the Plat in CS:GO, but it's the damn bunny hop one. Just can't get it. Ugh.

Should have plat in Watch Dogs by next Tuesday!! :)  Got traced, Disk space full and Social lubricant, all of the hardest trophies and now just grinding down the last few side missions.

Platinum number 12, Tearaway!  Great game!  Frustrating having to beat the three levels without dying once... especially in a car!

Watch Dogs should be soon, then trying for NHL 14!!!

Plat #49 - cabelas african adventures. The shooting gallery and using the controller is horrid- maybe I just couldn't figure out how to program the move controller but jeez was that game annoying by the end. Best to just mute and play with other music streaming.

Anyone have like 5 minutes they could spare to hop on Playstation All Stars- I need the versus trophy and then that will be plat and 100% too. I could offer help in other games if needed to and will be around all weekend. Thanks in advance

If anyone here is a member on playstationtrophies.org and wants to compete in their trophy competition (THL), let me know.  We've got a partial team right now, but are still looking for a couple more.  Would be cool to get a few members from CAG on our team. 

If anyone here is a member on playstationtrophies.org and wants to compete in their trophy competition (THL), let me know. We've got a partial team right now, but are still looking for a couple more. Would be cool to get a few members from CAG on our team.
I am Yuppa on PS3T and would be down to be in your team. But I am more casual :/ you look like an elite person.

Currently I'm looking for a couple of competitive members, but I'm always one to have a back-up plan.  In the event we don't find any other competitive members, we'd love to bring you aboard.  I'll keep you updated over the next week and let you know for sure.  In the meantime, if you find another team, just let me know.

I think I am going to give the Prince of Persia reboot a crack at achieving a Plat. I have played and beat it for the X360 back when it launched, but I have had an itch to replay. I pretty much am a Sony fanbot these days, so I picked it up on the PS3 and am going to shoot for the plat. I looked it up on PST.org and was surprised it only had a 3/10 difficulty, considering it has a pretty grindy orb fest to collect, a 65 different combo list to master, a 'die less than 100 times' when there are some awkward jumps and deaths that can occur in the game, and a speed run to accomplish. Maybe I will find that these are all easy to accomplish, but none of them are ones I tried when playing on the X360, and they appear to be somewhat of a pain. I guess I will find out.

I think I am going to give the Prince of Persia reboot a crack at achieving a Plat. I have played and beat it for the X360 back when it launched, but I have had an itch to replay. I pretty much am a Sony fanbot these days, so I picked it up on the PS3 and am going to shoot for the plat. I looked it up on PST.org and was surprised it only had a 3/10 difficulty, considering it has a pretty grindy orb fest to collect, a 65 different combo list to master, a 'die less than 100 times' when there are some awkward jumps and deaths that can occur in the game, and a speed run to accomplish. Maybe I will find that these are all easy to accomplish, but none of them are ones I tried when playing on the X360, and they appear to be somewhat of a pain. I guess I will find out.
Oh shit you are specifically going for a plat? Madness. The reboot (the movie version?) was fairly easy. I just don't want to replat it on this account.

Oh shit you are specifically going for a plat? Madness. The reboot (the movie version?) was fairly easy. I just don't want to replat it on this account.
Yea, I actually dig trophies, I just don't have much time or patience to go for em. :/

This one isn't the movie version, it is the cel shaded one that got a shitload of flak for having the deaths taken away. fuckers just shit over it by not understanding they were just eliminating the need to reload. You would still have to accomplish the jump you missed or having the boss who just crushed you have their health restored.

Yea, I actually dig trophies, I just don't have much time to go for em. :/

This one isn't the movie version, it is the cel shaded one that got a shitload of flak for having the deaths taken away. fuckers just shit over it by not understanding they were just eliminating the need to reload. You would still have to accomplish the jump you missed or having the boss who just crushed you have their health restored.
lol I know you do but you and a plat is rare.

Oh yeah I forgot they were two different ones. I think I still enjoyed both of them. I just wasn't a fan of the the third one in the original trilogy.

I found the ultimate combo thing to be by far the hardest thing to pull off. It was pretty easy overall. I actually enjoyed that game the most out of all the PoP games available for the PS3. I care more about a game being fun that true to the franchise, and it was the most fun, IMO.

I finally earned another Platinum trophy and my first PS4 Platinum. I managed to get all trophies in Sound Shapes. Can't believe I had the patience to complete all those Death Modes but I did. I guess since they are similar to old school games, I stuck it out. Next up is Infamous: Second Son.

Plat 15, Shadow of Mordor, agree it was easy, but fun!  The type of trophies most games should have, made you really take advantage of every aspect of the game!  Working on Batman Arkham asylum this weekend, possibly L.A. Noire

After getting 100% on Spelunky yesterday I decided to mop up Cel Damage to have my third 100% game. The Last of Us: Remastered was my first, and it's my only platinum trophy.

bread's done
Back