Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

I did the cross-save Plat for the PS3 version after beating it on Vita, but I think I'm gonna play the PS4 version again since it's actually a really fun game.  Well, the death mode levels are anyway.  Guess I'm just gonna have to force myself through the regular levels so I can unlock death mode.

I did the cross-save Plat for the PS3 version after beating it on Vita, but I think I'm gonna play the PS4 version again since it's actually a really fun game. Well, the death mode levels are anyway. Guess I'm just gonna have to force myself through the regular levels so I can unlock death mode.
tyler u have FUSE?

I did the cross-save Plat for the PS3 version after beating it on Vita, but I think I'm gonna play the PS4 version again since it's actually a really fun game. Well, the death mode levels are anyway. Guess I'm just gonna have to force myself through the regular levels so I can unlock death mode.
Cloud sync, and just replay? Or are you wanting to get the trophies legitimately?

Holy shit RPG, I always knew you were a trophy hunter, but I didn't realize the extent. Finally looked at your card and see the 170 plats. Craaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Holy shit RPG, I always knew you were a trophy hunter, but I didn't realize the extent. Finally looked at your card and see the 170 plats. Craaaaaaaaaaaazy.
Fuse is Rpg's downfall. i hate this game.

only 1 plat for June

19.#170-Master Reboot

Check my signature 2014 Completed Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished off Tomb Raider PS4 last night.  It really is a great single player game.  The MP is just garbage though.  Thankfully my friend who I boosted the PS3 version with already had the PS4 version.  We had planned to boost it once I got a PS4 and rented it.  I am so glad we were able to make it through that again.

I really hope the new Tomb Raider game leaves off the online.

Finished off Tomb Raider PS4 last night. It really is a great single player game. The MP is just garbage though. Thankfully my friend who I boosted the PS3 version with already had the PS4 version. We had planned to boost it once I got a PS4 and rented it. I am so glad we were able to make it through that again.

I HATE ONLINE TROPHIES!!!!!!

Finished off Tomb Raider PS4 last night. It really is a great single player game. The MP is just garbage though. Thankfully my friend who I boosted the PS3 version with already had the PS4 version. We had planned to boost it once I got a PS4 and rented it. I am so glad we were able to make it through that again.

I'm 100% with you, but I am not optimistic. has there ever been a franchise that had multiplayer and then removed it? does bioshock infinite have mp?

I don't mind if they leave it in since it could be fun, but the nutty ass trophies for it need to go. make them something like 'reach level 10' and 'unlock a character' and call it a day.

I'm 100% with you, but I am not optimistic. has there ever been a franchise that had multiplayer and then removed it? does bioshock infinite have mp?

I don't mind if they leave it in since it could be fun, but the nutty ass trophies for it need to go. make them something like 'reach level 10' and 'unlock a character' and call it a day.
I would have Platinum'd Tomb Raider, but those Online trophies made me think otherwise and then i got rid of it.

Bioshock Infinite was the example I was going to give you. But I'm hoping and guessing Arkham Knight can be added to that list as well.

Bioshock Infinite was the example I was going to give you. But I'm hoping and guessing Arkham Knight can be added to that list as well.
I will literally kiss rocksteady on the mouth if they abolish that unfortunate addition. I bet we'll discover that mp is the root of the delay to 2015.

The PS3 version of the online trophies is not as bad if you do not mind being an asshole.  For those, once you have enough people to start a game mode, you can just disconnect and it will count as a win.  On the PS4 you actually have to win in all the online modes.  Since some games require 4 people, it can be tough to get a setup that works.  Luckily we had 3 people playing at the same time so we worked it out so we could all win after a couple games.

The online grind to level 60 really sucks and is the same for both versions.  If you have 1 partner, you can each get about 100k xp in the course of 20 minutes with the right method (simultaneous grenade kills).  Since you need 1.7 million XP though, it still takes a while.

The PS3 version of the online trophies is not as bad if you do not mind being an asshole. For those, once you have enough people to start a game mode, you can just disconnect and it will count as a win. On the PS4 you actually have to win in all the online modes. Since some games require 4 people, it can be tough to get a setup that works. Luckily we had 3 people playing at the same time so we worked it out so we could all win after a couple games.

The online grind to level 60 really sucks and is the same for both versions. If you have 1 partner, you can each get about 100k xp in the course of 20 minutes with the right method (simultaneous grenade kills). Since you need 1.7 million XP though, it still takes a while.
It is insane... just dumb to have those! That's why I hate most online trophies, they take way too much time even boosting.

I love trying to Plat Sports games and i love the NHL series, but I will never plat an NHL game because of the dumb online trophies that are nearly impossible!

They sort of did that with Disgaea D2. There is a trophy for collecting all 8 or so save icons, and a new patch that fixed a freezing issue also added 22 more icons to collect. Made the trophy take longer to get but people just deleted the patch for a bit and played offline to earn it. :p

They sort of did that with Disgaea D2. There is a trophy for collecting all 8 or so save icons, and a new patch that fixed a freezing issue also added 22 more icons to collect. Made the trophy take longer to get but people just deleted the patch for a bit and played offline to earn it. :p
Don't you need to spend like $54 in DLC in order to get that 100%? And it's all about adding the DLC character to your party? So you are basically paying for trophies? I was gonna buy your share until I saw that.

Don't you need to spend like $54 in DLC in order to get that 100%? And it's all about adding the DLC character to your party? So you are basically paying for trophies? I was gonna buy your share until I saw that.
Nope, those are all optional DLC trophies, I got the plat without buying anything. :)

edit: Oh i see what you mean. For the 100%, yeah they are making you pay for each DLC trophy. Base game by itself gives you 79% and a plat :(

Nope, those are all optional DLC trophies, I got the plat without buying anything. :)

edit: Oh i see what you mean. For the 100%, yeah they are making you pay for each DLC trophy. Base game by itself gives you 79% and a plat :(
Yeah, 79% isn't good enough for me XD. Those DLC trophies are so retarded though. Really NISA, $2.99 per character and a trophy for all 18 of them?

Yeah, 79% isn't good enough for me XD. Those DLC trophies are so retarded though. Really NISA, $2.99 per character and a trophy for all 18 of them?
It's really the worst kind of DLC. Adds nothing but a new character sprite to your game to look at, at most it adds a new map to play one time to get the character to join you, but it's mostly endgame stuff so there's nothing to really use them on. :wall:

My friends and I got Guessing Game in Pay Day 2 last night.  If not for the ECM rush method for that trophy, it would be crazy hard since the patch was put out.  We actually did it twice since we were practicing with 3 of us when we got it and did it again later when our 4th guy got home from work.

Now if we can just be lucky enough to get the random scenario where we can get 1 more trophy then all we have is some more level grinding.  The game has been tedious due to the leveling being a hockey stick type curve and frustrating due to the randomness of a lot of the trophies.  Otherwise, it would have been a really fun 4 player co-op experience.

Screwed up my quick Play run on South park... Wish sites and guides had of listed that if the entire party dies and you have to restart a checkpoint that the buddy not dying trophy won't unlock! :(

Will have to complete it some other time as it was a rental.

Screwed up my quick Play run on South park... Wish sites and guides had of listed that if the entire party dies and you have to restart a checkpoint that the buddy not dying trophy won't unlock! :(

Will have to complete it some other time as it was a rental.
Did the guide not list that as a missable trophy?

Did the guide not list that as a missable trophy?
Well yes it is, but did not list that if the whole party died the trophy fails to pop, just said don't end a battle with a companion dead. Figured it was reloading a checkpoint when the whole party died, which is what you are supposed to do if it does happen.

if anyone has Pure Chess :vita: and wants to knock out the play by mail trophy shoot me a pm.

also anyone that's looking to grind out the divekick trophies, there's a slew of people on right now that are just leaving their controllers on turbo making it really easy to get a number of the situational trophies (like the total domination one) and provides plenty of matches for the big fat vs grind - I think I managed to get through about 60 matches in 30 minutes or so.  granted, that's like 1/30 of the total matches needed meaning you'd have to do that for 15 hours.

oh, that's why people are leaving their controllers on.

edit: also, if any earlybirds want to knock out some umvc3 trophies look me up.  I need some quick help with the aerial counters - it takes forever to get 30 of them legit against the computer (or online which is pretty sparse in the wee hours of the morning).  

if anyone has Pure Chess :vita: and wants to knock out the play by mail trophy shoot me a pm.

also anyone that's looking to grind out the divekick trophies, there's a slew of people on right now that are just leaving their controllers on turbo making it really easy to get a number of the situational trophies (like the total domination one) and provides plenty of matches for the big fat vs grind - I think I managed to get through about 60 matches in 30 minutes or so. granted, that's like 1/30 of the total matches needed meaning you'd have to do that for 15 hours.

oh, that's why people are leaving their controllers on.

edit: also, if any earlybirds want to knock out some umvc3 trophies look me up. I need some quick help with the aerial counters - it takes forever to get 30 of them legit against the computer (or online which is pretty sparse in the wee hours of the morning).
I am turboing divekick 24/7 starting today (June 24th) so if you turbo in the next few days we can knock out the ranked trophies together.

Got the final luck based trophy in PayDay 2 last night.  Luckily the new DLC gives you a bit of an easier time to get a garage escape with the right number of bags for the one trophy we were missing.

Now just to grind a few more levels and I will have a nice Ultra Rare plat.

I just started Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from the Ezio Trilogy.  This is the first time I have not had trophies pop.  The trophies that glitched are complete sequence 2 and access e-mail in 2012.  What I can find on the internet is from 4 years ago with no definitive solution and also stupid answers.  They range from that never happened to me, report it to Ubisoft so they can make a patch, delete all data and reinstall, start the game over, use save slot 2, to the PSN is down.  My PS3 is not connected to the internet which has not affected other game's trophies, so I can rule that out.

My question is, if your AC:B trophies glitched, how did you fix your problem?

Edit

Restarted a new game; got my trophies.

Got my 5th plat today with Murdered: Soul Suspect. I am starting up Wolfenstein now and will likely go for the plat on this one. Question for those that have done so already: how are the collectibles in Wolfenstein? Is it easy enough to find them as long as you look around without having to use a guide? I know PST has a good guide for them, but I would prefer to keep immersed in the game if they can be found easily enough.

I beat wolfenstein in one play through, there are some very well hidden ones that you would not want to find without a guide, good news is there is chapter select so you decide if you want to platinum in one play through or not. Also you can worry about the game then go back for collectables

Also I hope you know about the Uber glitch that doesn't force you to play through Uber, may help a fast run of the game

I beat wolfenstein in one play through, there are some very well hidden ones that you would not want to find without a guide, good news is there is chapter select so you decide if you want to platinum in one play through or not. Also you can worry about the game then go back for collectables

Also I hope you know about the Uber glitch that doesn't force you to play through Uber, may help a fast run of the game
Thanks for the tips, I will probably use a guide then. I remember reading about the Uber glitch. For now, I have started the game on Uber, but if I get into a bind, I may go down to Normal and then do the glitch.

Thanks for the tips, I will probably use a guide then. I remember reading about the Uber glitch. For now, I have started the game on Uber, but if I get into a bind, I may go down to Normal and then do the glitch.
i play normal and get most collectables + trophies. This way i enjoy story and explore.

2nd i do a speeeed run on the Highest setting.

Anybody have Madden 12 laying around?  Wondering if anyone is willing to trade me their ultimate team to get those trophies done?  old game I know

#29 - Soul Calibur II HD Online

This one was a favorite of mine from the gamecube/ps2 generation and still the best Soul Calibur game as far as I'm concerned.  Also, wicked easy plat (as you can tell by the gigantor completion rate).

Shooting to get Portal 2 as #30 or, in lieu of that, LBP.  I loaded LBP back up this morning and discovered that I've already aced over half the levels and have 80% of the prize bubbles so I'm not too bad off, but getting aces on the last half of the levels and finding people to get the 2+ player prize bubbles is going to be a hot bitch.

Tale of Sword and Soul
Unlock All the Trophies

2nd Jul 2014
5:34:52 AM

31.38%
UNCOMMON

40-platinum.png

I loaded LBP back up this morning and discovered that I've already aced over half the levels and have 80% of the prize bubbles so I'm not too bad off, but getting aces on the last half of the levels and finding people to get the 2+ player prize bubbles is going to be a hot bitch.
Go for acing the Bunker level first. That was far and away the most frustrating for me. If you can get that aced, then it makes sense to go back and do the rest.

You are probably right about finding people to help with the 4 player bubbles at this point. I do not envy you trying to get a group together for that. I wonder how many people are like me and got rid of LBP when they got LBP 2.

Go for acing the Bunker level first. That was far and away the most frustrating for me. If you can get that aced, then it makes sense to go back and do the rest.

You are probably right about finding people to help with the 4 player bubbles at this point. I do not envy you trying to get a group together for that. I wonder how many people are like me and got rid of LBP when they got LBP 2.
I do have four controllers and a lot of tenacity and patience, so maybe I can figure out how to orchestrate all that.

bread's done
Back