Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in that if I never get one myself. What are you looking for? Also what are joker spirits?
Lady of Depths and T-rex but you will probably never get that lol. I'll see what you have in a couple of days.

Joker Spirits are rewards from the raids you do. You can use them to break other spirits of the same elements max level. In time they will get really rare once the event is done.

Oh btw destiny summoning, only choose EU or Asia if I were you.

Why should  I do EU or Asia? Are they better all around or something?

I managed to get another GR summon and got another UC Kat. Really the same thing both times? :wall:

Why should I do EU or Asia? Are they better all around or something?

I managed to get another GR summon and got another UC Kat. Really the same thing both times? :wall:
If you choose someone from America you get summons you can normally get through your own summoning. If you choose EU or Asia you can get summons that you normally can't get without trading or traveling in game to those regions (which takes a while).

You got two magicians?! Jesus and RPG is just sitting there without a single normal SR summon.

You could level break you Magician and UC Kat but keep both Kats intact incase we do a trade as you can only trade ADV summons with ADV summons. I recently got a pay raise and got some birthday money so I'll be going in on the GR event a couple more times. I'll trade one of you UC Kats for a R Spy Costume if I get an extra.

By GR summon I meant a Gravity Rush summon which Ive done two of and both were Uncommon Kats. And Ive only gotten one SR Magician although I dont use it to much with that party cost.

Thanks pancakes. I would be very grateful if you could do that. I could always repay you with a summon in the future or something in another game. I should have 10 destiny orbs added tomorrow from the login so I will get a third chance at a gravity rush summon. Im assuming you have gotten a UC Kat yourself right?

People sell destiny orb codes?

u paying full price or buying codes from people??
Hell no am I paying full price. I bought a few codes at discount and I had a few psn codes I bought a while ago laying in my account. I really hope the next event is really shitty like LBP or Uncharted. I like those games but I wouldn't want to get the characters.

Want a R Yunica or Kat R

Thanks pancakes. I would be very grateful if you could do that. I could always repay you with a summon in the future or something in another game. I should have 10 destiny orbs added tomorrow from the login so I will get a third chance at a gravity rush summon. Im assuming you have gotten a UC Kat yourself right?

People sell destiny orb codes?
I already had Kat or shall I say I used her as feed for my other summons. You just need her as you can only trade ADV with ADV.

Lady of the Depth (http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_of_the_Depths) is one of the GR SR summons besides Gravity Panther. If you got it, I would give you Gravity Panther SR and the full Spy Costume Set Yunica R, Raven R, Kat R.

You and RPG decide which of the two you want.

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Kat

http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_Costume_Yunica

If your asking me ill take either. 

Edit: Ill let rpg decide what he wants and Ill take the other since he has played much more than I have. And now that I think about it I think I would be better off with Yunica since it isn't fire and the Kat I have and the Spy Kat are both fire. But like I said Ill be really happy and grateful with either.

If your asking me ill take either.

Edit: Ill let rpg decide what he wants and Ill take the other since he has played much more than I have. And now that I think about it I think I would be better off with Yunica since it isn't fire and the Kat I have and the Spy Kat are both fire. But like I said Ill be really happy and grateful with either.
passing. Saving my DS for next event.

So Gamespy is shutting down and all the servers for hundreds of games across various platforms are going offline. I'm not seeing a thread specifically about this on CAG, but I thought I'd bring it up here, since Trophies.

Here is a list from PS3T, or Playstationtrophies.org now:

The developers for these games have confirmed that there are plans in place
Borderlands
Unreal Tournament 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
Midnight Club Los Angeles

These games may be saved
Age of Booty
Lost Planet 3
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

The future of these games is unknown
SBK Generations
Mortal Kombat (PS3 + Vita)
Crysis 2
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Two Worlds II
UFC Undisputed 2009
UFC Undisputed 2010
Blitz: The League 2
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
F.E.A.R 2
Bulletstorm
Gotham City Impostors
FUEL
Guardians of Middle-Earth
Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Confirmation of whether these games use Gamespy or not is needed.
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
Battlefield 1943

It's probably missing more, but I'd add Hunted: The Demon's Forge and Dungeon Defenders to that list. Both of which don't have any trophies that actually require online, so the plats are safe I think. Trendy did confirm that all non-Steam versions of Dungeon Defenders are shutting down. I have a 73 or 75 Wizard and I was planning to go back and plat it someday.

Anyway, does anyone have plans to go get the online trophies for any of these games before they are shut down? Guardians of Middle-Earth seems like a harsh one, since the game itself is online-only as far as I know, so maybe that one will be rescued.

Thanks for the list - was thinking about knocking out mk vs dc but it's probably better to leave well enough alone. Sucks about dungeon defenders, I don't have anyone to couch coop with and it sounds like it's about impossible to solo from beginning to end.

And yeah, Gotham Imposters is online only too, isn't it? I tried the guardians of middle earth once but I reckon it'll remain a 0% forever.

Thanks for the list - was thinking about knocking out mk vs dc but it's probably better to leave well enough alone. Sucks about dungeon defenders, I don't have anyone to couch coop with and it sounds like it's about impossible to solo from beginning to end.

And yeah, Gotham Imposters is online only too, isn't it? I tried the guardians of middle earth once but I reckon it'll remain a 0% forever.
Leave Middle earth alone.

Well that was fast... platinum'd Infamous.  Cool little message when I did it.  Delsin says we've been through a lot... and now we are done.

Trading it in today... now I need to decide do I work on Lego Marvel, or go back to trying Madden since I am so close...  then it will be The Show!

Well that was fast... platinum'd Infamous. Cool little message when I did it. Delsin says we've been through a lot... and now we are done.

Trading it in today... now I need to decide do I work on Lego Marvel, or go back to trying Madden since I am so close... then it will be The Show!
FYI... I think there is a glitch in trophies... I got the extra inning trophy in RTTS and I only played my at bats... Trophy says must be an uninterrupted 9 inning game...

If anyone would like to get a street fighter 3 third strike tournament together for the trophy shoot me a PM.  It's the last online one I need and there's not surprisingly never anyone up for tourneys at 5am.  Like to snag it just in case something wonky happens with their servers after gamespy shuts down.  only 4 people needed, no talent necessary (participation only).  shoot me a PM and I'll try to coordinate.

Plat #54 - Remember Me

Neat game, I liked a lot about it, but the combat is shit. I also hated the doors closing behind you effect. I wasn't done exploring and I went through the wrong (right) door or a cutscene happens and not able to go back. I also had 4 instances where I died at a combat zone and found out later that I 'missed' the collectible 1-2 rooms prior because it didn't save data, but it sure did reload right at the battle.

Plat #47 Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.

Admittedly the game isn't bad. Its just so frustrating to play with the AI. I played it in Co op with my brother and it was really fun. I grinded the 1 Million bolts with the AI and its sad how stupid the AI is. Still I love the plat. Just 4 more R&C plats to go. Eventually...

Also I just passed handsomepete on TT. Yay! Although we will just likely pass each other back and forth lol. 

Anyone high ranked on Soul Sacrifice that either wants to help or just play the last two pacts? They are surprisingly a bit difficult to beat alone or with dumb randoms who need to be baby sat. Mainly I'm having a hard time beating the two Illecebra quest. Ive done it twice but my partners sacrificed them both times even though I asked them nicely both times to save. So I still need to beat it once more to take the saving path. Im a level 98 now so I'm pretty decent at killing.

Plat #47 Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.

Admittedly the game isn't bad. Its just so frustrating to play with the AI. I played it in Co op with my brother and it was really fun. I grinded the 1 Million bolts with the AI and its sad how stupid the AI is. Still I love the plat. Just 4 more R&C plats to go. Eventually...

Also I just passed handsomepete on TT. Yay! Although we will just likely pass each other back and forth lol.

Anyone high ranked on Soul Sacrifice that either wants to help or just play the last two pacts? They are surprisingly a bit difficult to beat alone or with dumb randoms who need to be baby sat. Mainly I'm having a hard time beating the two Illecebra quest. Ive done it twice but my partners sacrificed them both times even though I asked them nicely both times to save. So I still need to beat it once more to take the saving path. Im a level 98 now so I'm pretty decent at killing.
I made room on my card for Soul Sacrifice and discovered that I had Virtua Tennis queued up to download which stole it back. Then I started playing it and remembered how awesome it is. The online is surprisingly active, surprisingly fun and really evenly matched - the only thing that sucks is I think the 'A' rank trophy will take a minimum of 100 matches or so.

Eventually I'll have SS downloaded again though, I know how much it sucks to be a couple quests away from being done and not being able to clean them up! That double Illecebra quest is a gigantic hot bitch and I do not much care for it.

Well on my way to platinum in MLB the Show 14... Got one of the three hardest trophies somewhat by luck this morning!  Boom, the 9th person to get it per PSN Profiles! :)

Platinum #10 Infamous Second Son

Expert playthrough on Second Son was a lot easier than I expected. Also went over 1000 total trophies. I'm very disappointed Trials Fusion doesn't have a platinum, but I will still be getting it on Tuesday and hopefully playing it a lot.

I got that one on PS3 the other day too. He smacked three homers in his first three ABs and I got him the hell out of the lineup at that point. :)
Haha only for trophies would you pull a batter who hit 3 homers in his first three at-bats.

I wish this would happen in real life.

fucking Finally....

wTXqTE2l.jpg

xmO7sr9l.jpg

166th Platinum, Damn! chased this Platinum the longest! (7 months, 2 Weeks)

Was able to finally get God of War Ascension Platinum for #18.  Rebought the game using GCU and Gamers Club coupon (thanks handsomepete) so I could get into the online.

Yeah, I was watching that last night - I just don't think I have the reflexes/skill for it. I can get up to around 17-18 by luck, but I'd have to be insanely lucky to get much more than that. I'll watch again though, maybe I'll get some new found inspiration.

---

100% on Altered Beast. I never actually finished it playing in the arcade. I was glad to see that by the end of the game they had completely phoned it in - repeating enemies that are harder to kill, completely lackluster environment, and the end boss (SPOILER) is a small rhino that has a punch and charge attack that the nephew of one of the game designers drew during class. Probably. It's a strange and stark contrast to the awesome head throwing demon boss in the first level.

Wish the disk version was not so exclusive so I could get it from Gamefly.
there's a surprising number of japanese copies on amazon right now for around $20. I'd like to support the localization, didn't know it was exclusive. since the u.s. version is on amazon I'll probably troll awd for it for a few weeks hoping for a cheap dinger.

bread's done
Back