Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Nah I dont go that hardcore. I play for fun. And like battling my friend. We got a friendly rivalry going.

Destiny Of Spirits is that good? I have it on my Vita but haven't loaded it up.
Saw you playing it. Let us know if you need any help understanding it. i'll add you in game. And spend your destiny orbs on the Gravity Rush event.

Saw you playing it. Let us know if you need any help understanding it. i'll add you in game. And spend your destiny orbs on the Gravity Rush event.
Im not 100% of all I can do. Im not lost but I'm pretty sure there are some things I may not have discovered. Is there any way to earn destiny orbs? Doing the daily log in, battles, etc? I want all the Gravity Rush stuff. :cry:

Im not 100% of all I can do. Im not lost but I'm pretty sure there are some things I may not have discovered. Is there any way to earn destiny orbs? Doing the daily log in, battles, etc? I want all the Gravity Rush stuff. :cry:
U can pay $3 for 35 or $4 for 50.

We received 70 free orbs from updates.

U can pay $3 for 35 or $4 for 50.

We received 70 free orbs from updates.
That why I asked to "earn" them. Im not paying for stuff like that. Id rather play for hours then pay for currency. Not fond of that kind of gimmick.

I wonder if they will continuously keep adding things to the game. Seems like they would to keep the game alive and kicking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I got a trophy. Also any destiny orbs I manage to get are going to that Gravity Rush event summons. I want them all. :twisted:
Put another C spirit in there. I'll give you something good. Do you want a average Rare or a good Uncommon?

I have almost all the good Grativy Rush characters except the Lady of the depth SR.

Btw you get DO by logging in AND unexpected maintenece you get 35 DO. Which GR characters have you gotten so far?

Also do raids often as we can finish them for you and we both get credit for beating the boss.

@RPG but Lady of the Depth is best character.

Put another C spirit in there. I'll give you something good.

I have almost all the good Grativy Rush characters except the Lady of the depth SR.

Btw you get DO by logging in AND unexpected maintenece you get 35 DO.

@RPG but Lady of the Depth is best character.
Cool doing it now. Also how does that unexpected maintenance free orbs work? If your signed on when they pull down the servers you are awarded DO? Or everyone thats played the game gets them?

Also have you and rpg bought DO?

EDIT: Put up a Common Sasquatch. Sorry I dont have much to offer as I just started playing the game.

Cool doing it now. Also how does that unexpected maintenance free orbs work? If your signed on when they pull down the servers you are awarded DO? Or everyone thats played the game gets them?

Also have you and rpg bought DO?

EDIT: Put up a Common Sasquatch. Sorry I dont have much to offer as I just started playing the game.
Yeah I have. That's how I have 2 SR Black Panthers and the whole Spy Costume Crew. This game makes me want to collect them all but there isn't enough space. If you ever get anything I want I would trade you for it.

Also try out the hunt feature. When ever you travel and that place has wifi, you get free summons for just traveling.

I

how, knack does 1200 with special attack
LAdy of Depth is good for late game as it stops all attacks for 12 seconds for all and it only takes half the mana?

Yeah I have. That's how I have 2 SR Black Panthers and the whole Spy Costume Crew. This game makes me want to collect them all but there isn't enough space. If you ever get anything I want I would trade you for it.

Also try out the hunt feature. When ever you travel and that place has wifi, you get free summons for just traveling.

I

LAdy of Depth is good for late game as it stops all attacks for 12 seconds for all and it only takes half the mana?
useless lol. Having problems with lvl 40 bosses. They cast reflect =(

Pretty sure that is an Asia summon why? You get it?
Yeah.

Df2ZWy9.jpg

user name Fakira has 328 Freed Areas and played over 212hours :shock:

Me:50 Freed,50hours,13 max spirits. :lol:

That's the point of F2P no plus trophies and collecting stuffs that's why it's still on my Vita. It's been my main distraction for week since it came out.

bread's done
Back