Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Add me if you like, as I should be pretty free this weekend to help multiplayer on tomb raider too. In case you still need it. I'm in MST but usually wake up early as well. Actually started tomb raider one rainy weekend at 5am- makes you feel so accomplished to get early morning trophies. Happy hunting everyone.

-also looking for someone to invite for a versus match on PSA:BR. Last trophy I need to get to 100%
You should add me, same time zone and I always play before work... 5 am I may need help with Tomb Raider and I can help with other games as I get them. Just nice to find someone that games at the same time as I do.

Plat #52 - Bioshock.

Lately I've been playing games without plats or no trophies at all! As for Bioshock, survivor mode was a bitch. I'm not sure how people can claim it's easy and they breezed through it in under 5 hours. I had tons of deaths/restarts, and the start is horrible before you get enough weapons and plasmids.

Plat #52 - Bioshock.

Lately I've been playing games without plats or no trophies at all! As for Bioshock, survivor mode was a bitch. I'm not sure how people can claim it's easy and they breezed through it in under 5 hours. I had tons of deaths/restarts, and the start is horrible before you get enough weapons and plasmids.
i loved the wrench, epic weapon lol.

i loved the wrench, epic weapon lol.
Would you kindly find a crowbar or something?

Oh I forgot. The game froze 3 times at the ending. Each time was 15+min system repair. So...I had to look up the ending on youtube -_-. The version was the one on Bioshock Infinate disc, if that matters. It never asked me to patch, so I assume the patches were on it already.

fiiiinally finished the plants vs zombies vita plat (#25!). it's a really good example of the trophies enhancing the game since they make you explore every facet of the game and you have to find creative ways to accomplish things - like water level with no water plants. I totally had to look up a solution for the 40 waves of survival though which bummed me out. by the time I got there I still apparently didn't understand the tools available to me well enough.

that said, I really didn't expect it to be so godforsaken time consuming. the big pain was running through adventure again - there's very little benefit since by the time I'd finished all the mini-games/survival/etc I didn't need money, zen garden plant drops seem very limited in adventure, and I pretty much used one strategy for most levels since it was the quickest.

I did however enjoy seeing the not-so-secret zombie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Platinum 207 from Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

I mainly mention it to tell people do not buy that glitchy piece of crap.  I got it for the trophy competition I am in because I was told it only took a few hours to plat.  That was wrong.  While it is still short it is a ridiculously frustrating game due to glitches and bad controls.  I am so glad it is over and that I did not go ahead and buy the Vita version as well as I had thought about.

Trophy list is out for MLB 14 the Show!  And it is actually doable unlike previous years!  No difficulty or online based trophies!!!  :)  I think I may actually do this after I trade in Infamous for it!

Trophy list is out for MLB 14 the Show! And it is actually doable unlike previous years! No difficulty or online based trophies!!! :) I think I may actually do this after I trade in Infamous for it!
awesome. was planning on doing my annual 'I'll pick up The Show X in year X+1' thing with the ps4 version but that's always problematic when it comes to online stuff. looking forward to seeing this thing in action.

mad props to stellerinertia and jay for helping me get the lbp vita plat. outside of the world's worst online lag and keeping my foot on my vita for a combined 24 hours it was a pretty fun game. hopefully there will be another dlc sale someday, I wouldn't mind playing a bit more.

I'm finding the aces in the original lbp waaayy harder to get, I don't know if I'll have the determination to pull that off. I'm scared to even start lbp2, but eventually I'll cave. media molecule knows how to make a good game.

mad props to stellerinertia and jay for helping me get the lbp vita plat. outside of the world's worst online lag and keeping my foot on my vita for a combined 24 hours it was a pretty fun game. hopefully there will be another dlc sale someday, I wouldn't mind playing a bit more.

I'm finding the aces in the original lbp waaayy harder to get, I don't know if I'll have the determination to pull that off. I'm scared to even start lbp2, but eventually I'll cave. media molecule knows how to make a good game.
lbp1 hard, dlc easy

lbp2 easy, dlc hard lol

lbp karting cake walk.

Did I help you?

Platinum #9 Grand Theft Auto V

I'm going to wait awhile for the second playthrough of Second Son to get platinum, so not sure what I'll work on next. Maybe I'll finally play The Walking Dead.

Forgot to post here, but I picked up Plat #4 with Madden 25. Really good trophies overall, I thought this was the best designed trophies/achievements list for a sports game I have seen.

Platinum #3 Walking dead. Well on my way to Platinum #4 with Infamous!
Congrads, you're just 1 behind me. And what an accomplishment that is.

Platinum #9 Grand Theft Auto V

I'm going to wait awhile for the second playthrough of Second Son to get platinum, so not sure what I'll work on next. Maybe I'll finally play The Walking Dead.
Definitely check out TWD. Good shit, as long as you don't mind an absence of gameplay.

Forgot to post here, but I picked up Plat #4 with Madden 25. Really good trophies overall, I thought this was the best designed trophies/achievements list for a sports game I have seen.

Congrads, you're just 1 behind me. And what an accomplishment that is.

Definitely check out TWD. Good shit, as long as you don't mind an absence of gameplay.
I would platinum Madden, but the darn Ultimate team superbowl has been impossible to get on PS4. I got 100% on 360 before the PS4 was released and it felt a lot easier to win it. Made me quite frustrated... Soon to platinum Infamous, just have the Evil/expert play through to go. 100% good Karma run completed!

I would platinum Madden, but the darn Ultimate team superbowl has been impossible to get on PS4. I got 100% on 360 before the PS4 was released and it felt a lot easier to win it. Made me quite frustrated... Soon to platinum Infamous, just have the Evil/expert play through to go. 100% good Karma run completed!
That sucks, I got it just fine also on the PS3.

I got 100% on Contrast today..loved that little game.

Got the plat in Resogun.

Then finally beat Soul Sacrifice after grinding out the levels a bit. All this leveling and powering up for about 10 hours made me enjoy the game now. I feel strong and capable of killing things quickly. Now to just beat those last three super hard avalon pacts. Everyone online lately has either been a noob or a complete dick. 

Anyways I'm a level 19 now on PSN yay!

Got the plat in Resogun.

Then finally beat Soul Sacrifice after grinding out the levels a bit. All this leveling and powering up for about 10 hours made me enjoy the game now. I feel strong and capable of killing things quickly. Now to just beat those last three super hard avalon pacts. Every online lately had either been a noob or a complete dick.

Anyways I'm a level 19 now on PSN yay!
Yeah you're getting close to passing me. That's pretty impressive considering how recently you joined the PS3 world.

Been on the PSN world for roughly 16 months. Still play 360 as well. Especially that PvZ Garden Warfare. Game is so fun. My three addictions the past month have been PvZ GW, Soul Sacrifice, and competitive Pokemon. What an odd mix. I should be level 20 with a month and a half or so.

What is competitive Pokemon?
Playing competitively and not just like noobs? Breeding for right natures, abilities, IVs. And then training them for specific traits to reach their full potential essentially. Then battling with strategy. You'd be surprised the techniques people come up with or strategies. Some are also fucking gay in the way they play. I can't really explain it but there is a ton of variety between how different people play

Playing competitively and not just like noobs? Breeding for right natures, abilities, IVs. And then training them for specific traits to reach their full potential essentially. Then battling with strategy. You'd be surprised the techniques people come up with or strategies. Some are also fucking gay in the way they play. I can't really explain it but there is a ton of variety between how different people play
Are you trying out for that world championship thing?

I pretty much stopped collecting trophies now that Destiny of Spirits. It is pretty much a F2P version of Pokemon and I'm addicted to it.

I pretty much stopped collecting trophies now that Destiny of Spirits. It is pretty much a F2P version of Pokemon and I'm addicted to it.
MVP Rpg, common bro. =)

Are u fighting with common summons? :shame:

Xq2kKaB.jpg

MVP Rpg, common bro. =)

Are u fighting with common summons? :shame:

Xq2kKaB.jpg
No I'm still fairly weak as I'm still in the first zone. Also I have no more blue balls so no rentals. I just use my SR black Panther and UC Balrog.

Traded for some cool Asia R spirits so I'll be using them. Should have taken the Barong though.

I have a bunch of R Gravity rush spirits so I'm trading them

Are you trying out for that world championship thing?

Nah I dont go that hardcore. I play for fun. And like battling my friend. We got a friendly rivalry going.

Destiny Of Spirits is that good? I have it on my Vita but haven't loaded it up.

Plat #53 - Final Fantasy X

I had a PS2 save file of what I thought was 100% complete, but that Perfect Sphere Master trophy is a bitch. I filled in the sphere grids to my liking before, but not every single empty node, that's a bitch to farm. Don't get me started on Luck, 2 fortune sphere drops per battle (when you need 7 per luck node) vs 40 power/speed/mana/ability from Kottos.

Anyway, love the game, dislike some of the changes like soundtrack. Otherwise the International Edition content was cool.

bread's done
Back