Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

[quote name='primetime']That's pretty cool, thanks. So I suppose I just go to the events that aren't on my map, start them, then just sit and quit the event?

Switching my cars to do the Burning Routes is probably gonna suck, but I doubt I'm missing a whole lot of events anyway.[/quote]
You don't have to start the events, you just have to find them. Basically, just drive through every intersection.

[quote name='mguiddy']You don't have to start the events, you just have to find them. Basically, just drive through every intersection.[/quote]

Oh wow, I can't believe I haven't done that yet :bomb:

Thanks though.

So with achievements, when you're not connected online, the achievements you earn don't have a datestamp on it. With trophies doesn't it always keep a timestamp on your trophies even if you earned it while offline?

Well I FINALLY finished all the operation challenges in CoD4. Sabotage was a beast. Sure no real trophies but I wanted to mention that somewhere haha.

I miss CoD4 nights, did all of ya'll trade it in or what???

[quote name='GodlyOne']So with achievements, when you're not connected online, the achievements you earn don't have a datestamp on it. With trophies doesn't it always keep a timestamp on your trophies even if you earned it while offline?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do believe so.

Little help here please...

1. PJ Eden, the 100,000 pollen trophy, how do you know you're getting close?! I killed 500 pollen prowlers (got that trophy) and i kept swinging and swinging to get those pollens, but still... The score at the lower right hand is around 250,000. Any indication of the score's relation to the number of pollens?

2. This is embarrassing, but i have to ask... Uncharted, the Surviving 50 w/o dying trophy. If not playing the Unwelcoming Guest chapter (a bit annoying when get scratched in the back and died in one hit) can you get this trophy if you use the save/load trick? You know, save the progress and hit load if you died. I'm curious if the counter gets reset if you load the game.

Thanks mucho in advance :)

------------------------------------------------------------------ (new edited)

Here's the tip on the 100,000 trophy (from gamesfaq board).

ninjakraken
Posted 10/30/2008 7:10:49 PM
100 000 refers to how much pollen you need to collect, not how many points you obtain..... You usually need between 2-300 000 points for 100 000 pollen. You do not know how much pllen you have collected until the end of the stage, so keep going until you get the trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Serpentor']Little help here please...

2. This is embarrassing, but i have to ask... Uncharted, the Surviving 50 w/o dying trophy. If not playing the Unwelcoming Guest chapter (a bit annoying when get scratched in the back and died in one hit) can you get this trophy if you use the save/load trick? You know, save the progress and hit load if you died. I'm curious if the counter gets reset if you load the game.

Thanks mucho in advance :)[/quote]

You can definitely do this by killing the 6 guys in the opening scene of the game and then restarting it. The kills carry over as long as you don't die.

Huh. I don't recall the surviving 50 being *horribly* difficult. A semi-challenge, sure, but not control-throwing hard. Which is how I look at most of the PJE trophies. ;)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']You can definitely do this by killing the 6 guys in the opening scene of the game and then restarting it. The kills carry over as long as you don't die.[/quote]

I thought so, thanks!

[quote name='mykevermin']Huh. I don't recall the surviving 50 being *horribly* difficult. A semi-challenge, sure, but not control-throwing hard. Which is how I look at most of the PJE trophies. ;)[/quote]

I'm embarrassed, really... Well, to each of his/her own i guess. I just don't have the same kind of patience for action games i guess. For shooters, i'll do the Rambo move (almost never take cover). Hence i always play EASY (laugh it up, hahaha). I only take cover when my life is low (to recover).

So, to stack up 50 kills w/o dying, as you can see, very frustrating (die on one hit or miss a grip).

[quote name='mykevermin']yeah, you gotta stick n' move in Uncharted, which does require patience. Makes the game a bit more tense, and less run n' gun n' die.[/quote]

Oh, don't get me wrong, i like the game very much and i do feel the intensity of taking cover and sneaking up the bad guys etc... Well, the experience just don't sit well with getting trophies (that's so true with some of the sadistic trophies out there). I'm just glad that there are "easier" ways to obtain them w/o being an "expert." I'm trying to beat the game in HARD (i don't know i can do CRUSHING). Oh, that brings up another question, how do you unlock weapons and unlimited ammunition? Maybe i should do some gamefaqs...

On the other hand... PJM, boy... you need a lot of plannings, some timing and a little bit of luck (maybe except for the Lucky Find trophy, lol).

Not sure if this has been discussed but I ran into a trophy issue tonite and wanted to know if this would
happen with every game or just Magic Ball.

The trouble was with the gold trophy you earn by acquiring all the others 1st (basically its platinum).
We have 2 PS3s in the house and I earned some of the game's trophies on both, then upon getting
the last of the regulars the gold did not unlock. Upon looking on various boards I learned that all the
trophies need to be on the same game save, so I replayed the requirements on the main PS3 and
the gold eventually unlocked.

Is this going to be the case with all games? Are we locked to 1 PS3 per game if we don't carry our
saves back and forth? I assumed the platinums basically checked your trophy list tied to your
profile and not the specific game save, is this not the case? I'm hoping Magic Ball was a fluke.

burnmirror2348129nk5.jpg

That's not all, Frisky. ;)
Aside from the Party Pack trophies that were announced a while ago, it looks like Burnout Paradise will be seeing even more trophy goodness in the very near future as well (in DLC form). :D

Burnout Paradise DLC Trophies

Trophy Break Down:
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png
Win a Stunt Run in the P12 88 Special
Awarded for winning any Offline Stunt Run driving the P12 88 Special

bronzesmiley.png
Light up the Manhattan Spirit during an Online Challenge
Awarded for using the flashing lights of the Manhattan Spirit during an Online Freeburn Challenge or Timed Challenge

bronzesmiley.png
Score a Boost Chain of x3 in the GT Nighthawk
Awarded for achieving a Boost Chain of x3 driving the GT Nighhawk

bronzesmiley.png
Sound the horn on a Silver Lake Super Jump in the Cavalry Bootlegger
Awarded for sounding the horn and successfully landing a Super Jump in Silver Lake driving the Cavalry Bootlegger

silversmiley.png
Survive a Marked Man in the Extreme Hot Rod
Awarded for winning any Offline Marked Man driving the Extreme Hot Rod

silversmiley.png
Complete a Timed Challenge using all 3 Boost types in the Hawker Mech
Awarded when you complete any Timed Challenge driving the Hawker Mech having used all 3 boost types

silversmiley.png
Win a Race in a Toy Car
Awarded for winning any Offline Race driving any of the Toy Cars

bronzesmiley.png
Barrel Roll a Toy Car in the Airfield
Awarded for successfully landing a Barrel Roll in the Airfield driving any of the Toy Cars

silversmiley.png
Complete a Bike Timed Challenge using the Toy Bike
Awarded when you complete any Timed Challenge using the Toy Bike

pro_bar.gif

Mirror's Edge DLC Trophies

Trophy Break Down:
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png
U-turn
String together: wallrun, wallrun, turn, swing, jump. [Pure Time Trials]

bronzesmiley.png
Dicey launch
String together: slide, wallrun, wall climb, turn, jump. [Pure Time Trials]

bronzesmiley.png
Surreptitious swing
String together: springboard, wallrun, turn, swing, jump. [Pure Time Trials]

silversmiley.png
The twister
String together: wallclimb, turn, swing, wallclimb, turn, swing, jump. [Pure Time Trials]

silversmiley.png
To explore strange new worlds
Attain a Time Trial star rating of 75. [Pure Time Trials]

goldsmiley.png
Superstar
Attain a Time Trial star rating of 90. [Pure Time Trials]

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14626

[quote name='Inf^Shini']hmmmm, I wonder how many trophies I could knock out if I just rented Mirror's Edge :whistle2:k[/quote]
heh, I thought about that too. :D

Although, if you're looking for an easy trophy rental I suggest PoP.

new game+ means no trophies.

Survivor is tough in the beginning without any plasmids. But as it goes on it becomes easier. Those first few Big Daddies are exceptionally fun, but *really* frustrating.

Save a lot. A lot a lot a lot. If you plan on going for it, that is.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Seeing as this is the trophy thread, who's the trophy leader here at CAG anyway?

Anyone on or over level 10 yet?[/quote]

I at level 10... :D
I think I'm currently ahead of you in percentage (last time I checked), but you have the most trophies.
As for the CAG leader... I don't really know. :whistle2:s

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Seeing as this is the trophy thread, who's the trophy leader here at CAG anyway?

Anyone on or over level 10 yet?[/quote]
Freaky, to both. :lol:

Damn. I'm stuck in Level 7 hell right now. I can't imagine how many points you need to get from 8 to 9 or 9 to 10.

I sent a friend request to freaky so I could see this freak show. ;) j/k

I think I hit level 8 last night. I'm feeling more compelled to be a completist and 100% as much as I can. So, yeah: fuck you, Wipeout HD and PJE. :lol:

Hmph, I made it to level five a couple days ago, but I don't really have that many games with trophies, though I got 2 plats, one in R2 and one in Fallout 3, both fairly easy yet take awhile.

I wanna pick up Uncharted again as well as Burnout, I wanna 100% both before KZ 2, FEAR 2, SFIV, and RE5 all come out, but then I got PJM, PJE, and Stardust still left to complete, buuuuuutt I don't have any gamer friends for the offline multiplayer trophies :/

You can get the co-op stuff in SSHD with just two controllers and some good hand-eye coordination. I've only got that pesky 15 tokens in one boost trophy left for that game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can get the co-op stuff in SSHD with just two controllers and some good hand-eye coordination. I've only got that pesky 15 tokens in one boost trophy left for that game.[/quote]
Yea I'll try that, but I'm in the same boat with the 15 tokens, it's just annoying, I have boosted through a ton of tokens a ton of times and have never gotten it O_O

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You can get the co-op stuff in SSHD with just two controllers and some good hand-eye coordination. I've only got that pesky 15 tokens in one boost trophy left for that game.[/QUOTE]

That one took a while, but the easy way is to boost into a giant green prize rock, if you can hit it in the center, you should get 15 and an extra life.

[quote name='mykevermin']The 15 bomb trophy in SSHD is controller-throwing hard.[/quote]
I got to 14 once.....once. Then a close encounter with an asteroid crushed my hopes...never got around to playing it again >.>

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I at level 10... :D
I think I'm currently ahead of you in percentage (last time I checked), but you have the most trophies.
As for the CAG leader... I don't really know. :whistle2:s[/quote]

I'll be platinuming PoP and QoS within the next month so hopefully I pull ahead a little. Haven't been gaming as much lately either .... hopefully that'll change soon!

Still I wish sony would put out gamercards or whatever so we could all see these things without having to ask.

I'm only 260 points away from Lv.8 but I haven't had the drive to get there for the past week or two. I think I have finally reached the point like in my Xbox 360 whoring of achievements where I don't feel the strong urge to do them anymore.

[quote name='KingBroly']ps3trophies.org has the Trophy list for WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. 20 Trophies, 7 of which are Golds.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now we know more about trophies than the goddamned roster. :lol:

Right now, it has as many wrestlers in it as th' ol' "Tag Team Wrestling" game from Data East. You could wrestle as either the Ricky Fighters OR the nefarious Strong Bads.

[quote name='KingBroly']ps3trophies.org has the Trophy list for WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. 20 Trophies, 7 of which are Golds.[/quote]

wwe.png

Here's the trophies, in convenient spoiler tags... Thanks KingBroly. :)

platinumsmiley.png
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 20

platinumsmiley.png
Platinum
Obtain all other Trophies

SECRET
bronzesmiley.png
Manager
Highlight to show >>Win using a manager in an Exhibition match

silversmiley.png
Chain Struggle
Win using a Chain Struggle

silversmiley.png
Tag Chain Struggle
Win using a Tag Chain Struggle

silversmiley.png
Grapplemania
Win using only grapple attacks

silversmiley.png
Technician
Win by using five or more reversals in a single match

goldsmiley.png
Royal Rumble Winner
Win a 30-Man Royal Rumble

silversmiley.png
Dive Attack
Successfully perform a dive attack from all four corners

silversmiley.png
First Medal
Obtain a medal in WrestleMania Tour Mode

goldsmiley.png
Medal Collector
Obtain all of the medals in WrestleMania Tour Mode

goldsmiley.png
WrestleMania Tour
Clear all "Relive" matches in WrestleMania Tour Mode

silversmiley.png
Memory Serves Me Well
Complete any match without pausing in the "Relive" section of WrestleMania Tour Mode

silversmiley.png
New Legend
Defeat 10 opponents with a Created Legend in a single tier in Legend Killer Mode

silversmiley.png
Legend Killer
Obtain a medal in Legend Killer Mode

goldsmiley.png
True Legend Killer
Obtain all of the medals in Legend Killer Mode

silversmiley.png
Invincible Created Legend
Max out a Created Legend's attributes

goldsmiley.png
Super Fast Legend Killer
Become a Legend Killer in Legend Killer Mode in 30 minutes or less

SECRET
goldsmiley.png
King of Kings
Highlight to show >>Defeat the Favorite Legends Tier in Legend Killer Mode

goldsmiley.png
You're #1
Have your Created Legend reach the Top rank in Hall of Fame Mode

bronzesmiley.png
Created a Legend
Make a Created Legend

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14652

[quote name='Inf^Shini']The talk of trophy levels made me realize freaky disappeared from my friends list :whistle2:k[/quote]

You're not the only one. I had to delete friend's in order to friend other people for one of the online midnight club trophies. Sorry about that! ^_^'

I'll add you once again when I'm on my PS3. ;)

[quote name='jonlubbe']That one took a while, but the easy way is to boost into a giant green prize rock, if you can hit it in the center, you should get 15 and an extra life.[/quote]

How about the timing and positioning (distant to the big green rock)? Every freaking time i try to get this token hoarder trophy, i failed!

freakyzeeky, i'll send an friend invitation, yeah, i need to know how you do it too (i'm too embarrassed to mention my level, okay, almost five).

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I got to 14 once.....once. Then a close encounter with an asteroid crushed my hopes...never got around to playing it again >.>[/quote]

That's the hardest one to get... sigh, i got 13 once and i thought i can make it. Well, not even close...

i've been trying to get the 100,000 pollen trophy in PJE for two nights now. WTF? I even got the 297,000 score and still no where near 100,000 pollens! What's the trick?! What's the ideal garden to get this one? How do you make the damn pollen prowlers come to you, faster and more in group?

Mike can't steal my thunder: 16 new Trophies coming to Burnout Paradise

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/burnout-paradise/trophies/

8 Bronze, 8 Silver
Bronze Trophies
- Every player take a photo for a party
- Complete your 1st Round
- Every player succeeds in a party round
- Win a Stunt Run with the P12 88 Special
- Light Up the Manhattan Special during an Online Challenge
- Score a 3x Boost Chain with the GT Nighthawk
- Sound the horn on a Silver Lake Super Jump in the Cavalry Bootlegger
- Barrel Roll a Toy Car in the Airfield