*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

Ijust called the TRU i got the 75 percent off from(Doulbe green tagged for the math deficient) and they had no idea what I was talking about....maybe I got lucky the first time...but then again they never know what im talking about

I went to two TRU stores where I live, in NJ. Cherry Hill and Deptford

I found it hard to believe that most of the items they had werent' tagged and the ones that were, where in a clearance bin. I asked if I could see a list of any of the items they had on Green TAG sale and they said they didn't have one?

Am I losing it or I read on this thread that others were able to get a look at that list. Mainly my wants are of La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, and Disgaea. I know I saw on this thread Disgaea was on the list, but my TRU didn't have any.

If u reading this SneakyPenguin, would you mine picking me up a copy, i'll check to see if they had KOF for ya. :) I'll PM ya.

btw, any tips on actually just getting a look at the list TRU has in there store of the items on sale.

I got the ads in the paper saying extra 50% off and there's ads in the stores that say extra 50% off. But I've bought games in two TRU and it wasn't the extra 50% off AT ALL. I noticed on the reciept in the 1st store and asked in teh 2nd store and the cashier said it's just 50% off the price on the green sticker on the game. It is YMMV, but if it isn't an extra 50% off in my area, it's false advertising! And pisses me off cause I bought three games that were green stickered after I got the extra 50% off ads and there was no change at all. ARRGH.

So I stopped by the Toys R Us in Fairlakes and it looks like they are having a green ticket 50% off sale off of marked items including games. They had a lot of games marked with green tickets but I didn't have a chance to look through all of them. But I did pick up Klonoa for GBA for $10. Also, at Target in Burke Centre, you can get a copy of Virtual Fighting 4 Evolution for PS2 for $9.99. They did not have it at the FairLakes location but several are still at the Burke location. Anyway, I'll posts more deals that I find in NOVA when I find them.

This is pretty much a "duh". Every TRU is having the 50% off sale.. we even have a thread dedicated to it.

Good find with Klonoa, though.

isnt the green sticker price the same as the normal price? dont they just use that to denote the 50 percent off? so it wouldnt be 75% off would it

Went to TRU today.

Picked up Virtua Tennis GBA for $5. Looks like it could be a fun game.

Saw a PS1 game called "Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22" there. It was $5, so I picked it up. I think my cousins watch DBZ, so maybe I'll give it to them. Is this game worth anything?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Saw a PS1 game called "Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22" there. It was $5, so I picked it up. I think my cousins watch DBZ, so maybe I'll give it to them. Is this game worth anything?[/quote]

It's like $15 most places, so not much, but if you're into it or for a gift, it's a good buy.

Well, i can confirm, there is NO 75% off sale. Also, turns out those 7 Disgaes at my store were all display boxes, not a single game.

Add Homeworld 2 and Red Faction 2, both for PC, to the list at 10 bucks a piece.

I just want to add to this forum before it gets too big, the Jacksonville TRU's are pretty much picked over, Orange Park has some decent titles left

The TRU I went to in Bloomington, no 75% sale but i will check the one up north later today along with CC ^_^. But my find from the TRU sale.. I found me a Typing of the Dead and ChuChu Rocket. Both $5.00 of course. The Typing of the Dead was priced $19.99 though but from what I saw here, it being $5.00 I knew i just had to pick it up.

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but I got a pretty good item at at the Fair Lakes TRU and thought the info might help someone.

Intec brand Mega Game Pak (I think is the right name.) It's a set of a bunch of GBA accesories with a free carrying case. Green tagged at $20, but rang up at $7.50 (more than 50% off for some reason.)

Rechargable battery pack with the AC adapter. Says it can be charged while you are playing with it. (After the initial juice up.) This is the best item IMO. Fits into the battery compartment so you might lose the real battery cover if you don't put it away for safe keeping. Back with the original GB I had one of the official Nintendo battery packs. Thing was bigger than the GB itself and hooked to the GB with a wire. :lol:

Light/GBA protector. Thought this would be junk, but it actually lights up the screen very well. Requires 2 AAA batteries. Only complaint is it is hard to take off and is distracting when you don't need it. As it only folds up to a 90 degree angle.

Link cable - I assume this works.

Car adapter - Assume this works. Plugs into cig ligher of course.

Radio - Hooks onto the external port. Need headphones to hear it. More of a gimmick than a useful item

GBA protector - Rubber sleeve that slips over GBA. I personally didn't like this much.

Ear bud style headphones. - Assume they work fine. Definitely on the chintzy side.

GBA travel case - total crap. Doesn't even have a nice holder for the GBA itself inside!

To me the rechargable battery pack and link cable are more than worth the $7.50

Not wanting to bring it back from the dead either, though I picked up the Advanced AV pack and the HD AV pack for the XBox for $10 each, green tagged from $19.99.

I think that's the last wad shoot I do for this sale.

the add says 50% off the green sticker, so take the green stickers price and cut it in half, if they wont give it to you for that price then fuck dont buy it shit.

One time I saw a list of TRU stores that had the green tag sale at 75% instead of the normal 50%, I went to the closest one near me this week, but I was wondering the next closest Toysrus store with the sale, but I can't find that list anymore, anyone remember what thread it was in, I thought it was this one, but I can't find it. Thanks for any help

for anyone who is interested in one. I bought an Intec 5.4 inch X-Box game screen today (originally 149.99) at Toys R Us and it was 70% off. Came out to 42 and some change after my employee discount.

Just got back from toys r us and picked up the following

NHL Hitz 2002 (Xbox) $1.60
Gladius (GC) $5.00
Indy Jones (Xbox) $3.00
Devil May Cry $ 2.98
Super Bust A Move 3000 (GC) $4.00
Gladitor (Xbox) $3.00
Phantom Crash (Xbox) $3.00
Fatal Frame (Xbox) $3.99
Gladitor (PS2) $3.00
Eternal Darkness (2) (GC) $3.40
Star Trek Voyager Elite (PS2) $3.70