*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

I had the clerk sacn SH3 and it said "PROMO", but scanned at $19.99, which is what is was on the shelf. He hadn't heard of this 50% off sale. Is this YMMV?

I went to buy the PS2 Bundle Pack w/ extra controller, DVD remote, Jak & Daxter, and ATV Off-Road Fury in a plastic blister pack. It rang up at full price though. :(
Can someone who bought the cheaper bundle pack please scan the receipt for me? Thanks in advance!!!

Edit: Nevermind - Found out that the bundle I bought had progressive scan. So Bundle Pack w/ Prog Scan goes at full price.

Is this for all TRU stores? I just called the closest one to me in Phoenix and he said that they only had a few games on sale right now.

[quote name='amurderofone']Is this for all TRU stores? I just called the closest one to me in Phoenix and he said that they only had a few games on sale right now.[/quote]
The sale hasn't been official advertised so he might be clueless. This is similar to the CC sale where we found out about it early.

[quote name='amurderofone']Is this for all TRU stores? I just called the closest one to me in Phoenix and he said that they only had a few games on sale right now.[/quote]

I think it's all TRUs. I've been to three so far and they all had the sale. None had any signs up, and one place I went the employee manning the electronics department had no idea there was a sale going on.

[quote name='rebenns']I had the clerk sacn SH3 and it said "PROMO", but scanned at $19.99, which is what is was on the shelf. He hadn't heard of this 50% off sale. Is this YMMV?[/quote]

Read.. the.. whole.. post!!!! The price comes up when they hit total! PROMO means it's 50% off.

No, promo does not mean it is 50% off, every item i bought came up with promo in the bottom corner but the chewing gum, that said promo, was definitely not on sale. Also, does anyone know if the xbox bundle pack with star wars and tetris is included, i think that is kinda old...

I can definitely confirm that the PS2 online pack isn't $75 or $115 at least at the Eastgate, OH one. I even BOUGHT the thing to make sure...now, I'll have to go back later to return it.

just got back, heres what i got

Prince of Persia
Lost Kingdom 2
Deus Ex: IW
Silent Hill 3
Xbox Game holder- $2.49
Perfect Dark- $ 1.90

Just got back, got

Freedom Fighters - Xbox $10
Silent Hill 3 - $10
Wreckless - Xbox - $10
Fatal Frame - Xbox - $25

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone know if Ape Escape 2 is half off? I wouldn't mind getting it.[/quote]

I saw it on their TRU list. However, that doesnt neccessarily mean that its 50% off. It could mean its like a geoffery t shirt promo like the GC mem card 251 is.

[quote name='Dare']just got back, heres what i got

Prince of Persia
Lost Kingdom 2
Deus Ex: IW
Silent Hill 3
Xbox Game holder- $2.49
Perfect Dark- $ 1.90[/quote]

What is the Xbox game holder like? Is it like a plastic vertical holder?

damn i wish i had a digi cam right about now. umm its like a regular cd holder one of those small ones(portable), it holds 20 games, its of a cloth material, has a xbox symbol on the front, and has 2 zipper comparments, one on the front and one on the inside. i dont know if that paints a good enough picture but i hope it did, well worth the $2.49

I got MGS2 Substance for Xbox and PoP

928522hp_scanDS_481415402255.jpg

Not every store is having this. I went to a second store in Toledo Ohio, and the games came out at 50% off. This was after the first TRU I had been to in the morning didn't have 50% off.

Just got back from TRU:

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (XBOX) 9.99
Sphinx (XBOX) 6.47
MGS2: Substance (XBOX) 7.49
Simpsons: Hit & Run (GC) 19.99

Think it rocked that Metal Arms was 10 bucks. Also got the shirt with Sphinx. There were more there from the list but I don't want to get the wife totally pissed at me. She couldn't understand buying 18 games when I hit up the CC sale :)

This was Columbia, SC.

[quote name='"Requiem"'][quote name='Dare']just got back, heres what i got
What is the Xbox game holder like? Is it like a plastic vertical holder?[/quote]

No, it's like a square CD case made of a black canvas-like material with an Xbox logo on it... kind of like something you might put music CDs in to keep in your car.

I just got Gladius, Sphinx, and SH3. I saw Dynasty Warriors 4, but I didnt know that was one of the 50% off games. I went to two TRUs and that was pretty much what they had. I really wish I could have got a Disgaea, Rogue Squadron 3, or Panzer Dragon Orta. One of my TRUs had 5 Disgaeas like a month ago, but I went in a few weeks ago and they were all gone:(

Does anyone know if like the PSOne is 50% off? If so I wanna go back and pick one up.

Picked Up

KOF 00/01- 14.99
Silent Hill 3- 9.97
Virtua Fighter 4 Evo- 9.99
Deus Ex 2-9.97
Prince of Persia(Xbox)-9.97
Beyond Good and Evil(Xbox)-9.99
Rouge Squadron II: Rebel Strike-9.99

Suko_32 Here. It's funny, I went 2 days after this was mentioned and found some decent games. Some of the ones I wanted were sold out though. Anyway, at the Tallahassee TRU there are many selections with much stuff left. No more Marvel vs Capcom 2 (XBox). Anyway, if anyone wants to know what's at the Tallahassee TRU I'll try to remember and PM back. This is what I picked up:

Dreamcast
Tennis 2k2

GBA
Boktai (Many left)
Virtua Tennis (1 or 2 left?)

Psone
Point Blank 3
Front Mission 3

Gamecube
Ikaruga
Megaman Network Transmission
Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3

PS2
Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 (DDR Max 2)
Dynasty Tactics 2
Frequency
King of Fighters 2001/2000 (No more, got last one sorry!)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7
Silent Hill 3
Unlimited Saga
Zone of the Enders 2 (Last one sorry again!)

There are many GBA games left for sure (Lufia, Shining Soul, etc.) I would say what's left on every single one but not many people live in Tallahassee and can't remember them all.......oh, no Disgaea at Tallahassee.

Castlevania Circle of the Moon (I think that's what it's called) was $10 I think. Didn't get it though.

yellowaznboy says that "...the PS2, it only works on non-Progressive Scan PS2s. The newer models aren't 50% off."

I tried the Ps2 Bundle. Psone w/ and without screen, Xbox Bundle, GBASP, Black GBA, and FFXI on the scanner but no sale. At my TRU when you scan, it'll say something like Geofry promotion, and if it is 50% off then it'll say 50% off. Sorry for the long post but since I missed out on the CC sale, I'm happy a bit now. *Stares at the total spent, horrified but strangely happy.

got soul caliber 2 for 9,99. They didn't have a whole bunch of games.

I did see Bust a Move 3000 for gamecube for 20. I know its worth 50 but I still didn't buy it.
They also had Quake 3 dreamcast for 9.99. I thought that was 5 bucks to much.

Gamecube
Ribbit King 9.99 they had like 5 of these
Soccer Slam 9.99 they had like 5 of these

i didnt see the pacman that u wanted. THUG is 10 bucks for gc version?

[quote name='ChessPieceFace'][quote name='trunks982']went to Brooklyn, NY. i got:

GC:
Sphinx
SSX3

PS2:
KOF 00/01
Primal
[/quote]

I don't suppose you could save me a trip and let me know if you saw GC Pac-Man World/Vs at that TRU...?

Incidentally, Tony Hawk's Underground for the PS2 is the regular price, $30. I guess it's just the GC version...[/quote]

[quote name='drone8888']Can anyone confirm or deny Metal Slug 3?????

Thanks.[/quote]

Metal Slug 3 -Deny

-------more Gba
Prince of Persia $10
Ripping friends $7.50
Lords of the ring 2 towers $12.50
Lonely toons $15
Space invaders $10
Butt ugly martians $5
Final Fight 1 $7.50
Wacky stackers $5
Ultimate muscle $10
X-blades inline scater $10
Yu-Yu hakusho $10
Space channel 5 $10
Space invaders $20
Lion King 1 1/2 $10
Brother bear $10
Disney's party $10
:puke: American Idol $10
SSx3 $15
Suprman counddown apok $15

I ended up making two trips to the Macon, GA TRU today and bought:

Pac-Man Vs./Pac-Man World 2 (NGC) $9.99
Tony Hawk's Underground (NGC) $9.97
Beyond Good and Evil (XBOX) $9.99
Prince of Persia (XBOX) $9.97
Metal Arms (XBOX) $9.99
Frequency (PS2) $7.49
Slipheed (PS2) $4.99
Perfect Dark (N64) $4.99
NHL 97 (Sega Saturn) $0.74

I also went to the Warner Robins, GA store but didn't purchase anything.

Both stores had something called "PS2 Fall '03 Bundle" but it WAS NOT on sale. ($229.95 at both stores) I believe it had an extra cont
roller, remote, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank.

Now all I need is an PS2, N64, and Saturn. :)

[quote name='Detective_thorn']I ended up making two trips to the Macon, GA TRU today and bought:

Pac-Man Vs./Pac-Man World 2 (NGC) $9.99
Tony Hawk's Underground (NGC) $9.97
Beyond Good and Evil (XBOX) $9.99
Prince of Persia (XBOX) $9.97
Metal Arms (XBOX) $9.99
Frequency (PS2) $7.49
Slipheed (PS2) $4.99
Perfect Dark (N64) $4.99
NHL 97 (Sega Saturn) $0.74

I also went to the Warner Robins, GA store but didn't purchase anything.

Both stores had something called "PS2 Fall '03 Bundle" but it WAS NOT on sale. ($229.95 at both stores) I believe it had an extra cont
roller, remote, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank.

Now all I need is an PS2, N64, and Saturn. :)[/quote]

That PS2 fall bundle is what I tried too!

From Tallahassee:
KoF, PoP, DQ VII.

Not a whole lot I didn't have (DT2), too expensive / own on another platform (Ikaruga), etc.. Nothing special in Tally.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I wasn't able to get any of the good ones you guys got. The only one I was able to get was Rez for $13! Muahahahahaha! :D[/quote]

=P~

Oh well, I did get Disgaea today. :)

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I wasn't able to get any of the good ones you guys got. The only one I was able to get was Rez for $13! Muahahahahaha! :D[/quote]

I got Front Mission 3 Muahahaha

[quote name='coolcps']I just got Gladius, Sphinx, and SH3. I saw Dynasty Warriors 4, but I didnt know that was one of the 50% off games. I went to two TRUs and that was pretty much what they had. I really wish I could have got a Disgaea, Rogue Squadron 3, or Panzer Dragon Orta. One of my TRUs had 5 Disgaeas like a month ago, but I went in a few weeks ago and they were all gone:(

Does anyone know if like the PSOne is 50% off? If so I wanna go back and pick one up.[/quote]

I would have been interested in the PSOne/LCD combo, like 2 weeks ago! There was one at a TRU near me, but it was $150, so even 50% off (IF it was) wouldn't be that great IMO. Got mine for $75 (used in GREAT shape) with an extra controller, 2 memory cards, and a car adapter from ebay.

The conversation with the cashier

Her: All these are 50% off?
Me: Yep!
Her: I gotta get me some of these (silent Hill 3) and this (forget)

She says that she has a 86 page list.....of 50% off things that include toys, video games, etc.

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']I wasn't able to get any of the good ones you guys got. The only one I was able to get was Rez for $13! Muahahahahaha! :D[/quote]

I got Front Mission 3 Muahahaha[/quote]

I could have picked it up, but I wouldn't play it. Would it be worth it to sell?

bread's done
Back